Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 8 Fighting for your friends!

Welcome to Episode 8 of a series with more than 5 episodes.Time to explain some stuff.Frank is like Bob's mentor as Dark Haven because he is a creation of a mad man who we may meet later but no promises on that idea anytime.Dexter and Finn are members of the club along with Karen who is nice but she is always trying to freeze Bob because of her nature.Bob will be showing off his true power defending his friends who like him for him.

Bob woke up in the nurse office which is where he is the most of the time because of him almost getting frostbitten from Karen who was showing her love to him and he felt weird.He then remember eating one of the girls cooking but he couldn't remember whose."Are you feeling better Mr. X?" said a older woman voice.Bob then saw the math teacher Ms. Glover.She had brown hair which was tied up in a sexy ponytail and she looked like a model."Yep. So why am I here again?" said Bob.

She then pushed up her glasses and she said,"You had a mini heart attack in class when you were to share your answer. You got it right by the way."."Um thanks." said Bob."We need to talk about Midterms. I remember that you got the lowest score on the final that we took at the beginning of the year." said Ms. Glover."Sorry about that. I was still adjusting to school here." said Bob.

She then slammed the bed and she said,"I don't take those kind of excuse Mr. X. You are a smart student but you stink when it comes to public speaking and tests. Why is that? And don't give me that excuse that you are a bad test taker."."I don't know Ms. Glover. I mean I get the material and I can explain it to Stella." said Bob."Ah Ms. Walker seems to be an issue with you. I mean you have been letting her drink your blood." said Ms. Glover."Stella has nothing to do with this!" said Bob."You are bringing yourself down Mr. X. She is draining your blood and you are losing brain cells due to her." said Ms. Glover.

Ms. Glover then pushed up her glasses as she said,"You better be ready for Midterms Bob. If you fail, you will lose your summer and I will be teaching you some respect.".She then walked off as Bob thought,"What is her deal? I mean I am trying but she is too strict. Maybe she is right about Stella. No! She is wrong. I better go to the roof. Maybe staring at the moon might help my headache.".

He headed up to the roof where he saw Stella standing there."Bob? You are okay!" said Stella.She then hugged him and she said,"What is wrong Bob?"."Stella. Ms. Glover just told me that I could fail the Midterms due to my stage fright." said Bob."You don't have stage fright. I mean you talk to me and the others just fine." said Stella."Yeah but I can't work in front of large crowds. I mean I had a mini heart attack today. I need some help with this." said Bob.

"I could help you Bob." said Stella."Really? That would be awesome." said Bob."It would?" said Stella."Yeah. I mean you are so cool Stella. Both of you." said Bob.Inner Stella smiled inside her Rosario and Stella said,"So we should meet where after school?"."We can't go to the club room." said Bob."Yeah. I mean Karen would probably freeze us." said Stella."Yeah. Ruby would make me be trapped in her breasts of doom." said Bob.

The two then thought about where to study as they heard,"What are you two doing up here? I didn't think that you two were troublemakers.".Frank stood there and Bob said,"So did you get my blood results yet Frank?"."Yes. I figure out why your blood is so tasty to the Walker Twins." said Frank.Stella was confused as Bob said,"We will talk about that later. So Frank? Me and Stella need a place to study alone and away from my friends."."I know the perfect spot for you two study for Midterms." said Frank.

Ruby was looking for her Beloved who was hiding from her love that she want to share with him."Where is he?" said Ruby."Ruby. We should be studying for Midterms." said Lela.She turned around to see Lela and Karen and Karen said,"We can't either Stella get closer to Bob."."Yeah but don't you two care about your futures." said Lela."Does it have Bob/Beloved in it?" said the two."Yes. Maybe Dexter the pervert knows where he is." said Lela."Good idea Pipsqueak!" said the two.The two went looking for the pervert Werewolf as Lela followed them studying.

Bob and Stella were sitting in the forest and Stella said,"This place is perfect."."Yeah. Frank is an awesome Senpai." said Bob.The two were sitting next to each other as Stella said,"Okay Bob. I need you to bring out Inner Stella."."Why? I mean wouldn't she be angry if I did that?" said Bob."She will understand. I mean she can hear us." said Stella."She can?" said Bob."Yes. I can." said Inner Stella.

Bob pulled off the Rosario and Inner Stella said,"Okay Bob. We need to get ready of your shyness which comes to your testing.".The two study and then Bob got more confidence.Bob stared at her and she thought,"What is his deal? I thought he look like Outer Me."."He does Inner Me but he likes you too. Don't lie. You like him more than his blood." said Stella.Inner Stella's face went red as Bob said,"You alright Inner Stella? Maybe we should take a break."."A good idea Bob." said Inner Stella.

The two then sat there and Inner Stella said," Bob. Do you like me?".Bob's face went red as he said,"Of course I do. I mean you are my best friend and I do mean both of you. I mean I couldn't imagine life with either of you. You two are my best friends and I would do anything to protect both of you.".

Stella smiled from inside the Rosario as Inner Stella said,"Bob? Does your family know about monsters? I mean they sent you here."."My dad loves monster movies and I did too but then I grew up. I was 5 when I watched them. I had a weird childhood. I am not the brightest test taker in the world." said Bob.She nod as Inner Stella said,"So Bob? Can I have a quick bite?"."Sure." said Bob.

She was about to bite his neck for his blood but then her mouth was frozen."Dam it. So close." said Inner Stella.Karen then stood there with Ruby and Bob noticed Lela studying and a bruised Dex."What are you guys doing here?" said Bob."We were looking for you Beloved." said Ruby.She hopped into Bob's lap and Inner Stella said,"Why is the pervert with you?"."He show us the way here because Pipsqueak didn't use her magic to find Bob." said Karen."I am trying to test for Midterms." said Lela.

"She is right. We should all be studying for the test. I mean I don't want to lose summer." said Bob."He is right. We should get back to campus." said Inner Stella.She got the two girls off Bob and he said,"Thanks Inner Stella. You will get that treat later.".She nod as Bob walked back to campus with Lela getting some tips.Dex then said,"I really hate you guys sometimes.".The rest walked back.

Frank walked into the Teacher's lounge and he saw his former homeroom teacher talking with Bob one of three male friends and member of the Newspaper club."Finn."Frank! What is up? I thought you would be studying for Midterms like everyone and their grandmas." said Finn."I am ready for them Finn. Why aren't you studying? I thought you would want Summer." said Frank."Mr. Parker is actually a pretty smart student scoring very high on his tests unlike Mr. X." said Ms. Glover.

Ms. Sparks saw her fellow teacher standing there and she said,"Did you talk to him about his poor testing abilities Carol?"."Yes June. I did. I did your job for you. Mr. Parker and Mr. Smith. What are you two doing in here?" said Ms. Glover."I am here to ask Ms. Sparks about the club's field trip to the human world this year." said Frank."Man. I wish I could go with you guys but I got a family reunion to attended." said Finn."I see. You better go tell the Headmaster about this trip of yours June. Don't expect Mr. X to join you on your trip. He will be here learning how to test properly from me." said Ms. Glover.

She walked off as Finn said,"So where is Bob? I haven't seen him since this morning."."He is studying with the rest of the Newspaper club. He was studying with the Walkers but Karen and Ruby got in the way. I fell bad for him. I mean him and Stella are a great couple in the making. Events just keep getting in their way." said Frank."You are right about that Frank." said Finn."You two better get out here before someone spots either of you in here. I hope you two pass your exams." said Ms. Sparks.The two left the office as Ms. Sparks said,"I hope the headmaster is in a good mood.".

Bob was walking toward the Headmaster office.He had been up all night studying Stella's notes that she wrote for him and Inner Stella's tips on test taking.The Midterms were tomorrow and Bob was ready for them and he was going to show Ms. Glover that him letting Stella suck his blood every single everyday doesn't and will not affect his learning whatsoever.

He then opened the door to see Frank and the Headmaster/Priest standing there."Bob. We are here to talk about your blood which both Walker girl love it." said the Priest.Bob said,"So what am I? Give it to me straight. Am I like Lela being half human and half monster? I want to know the truth because you all have done so much for me. I mean I would have been eaten by now if you all weren't here protecting me from the monster who want my blood.".

Frank looked at Bob and he said,"You are a devil."."I'm a what?" said Bob."A demon. You may not look like one but your blood is loved more than anything on this Earth that we share with humans." said the Priest."Can you show me a picture of one?" said Bob.Frank then showed Bob a picture of a devil.Bob then saw the red skin, jet black hair, glowing red eyes, and a spike tail."I am supposed to be that? Are you sure?" said Bob."I am never wrong Bob. I am sorry." said Frank.

Bob sighed as he said,"It is fine. This actually explains a lot really. I mean that dream finally makes sense."."What dream?!" said the priest."I was only a kid when I had this but I remember seeing a red light. I left my bed to go check it out. And then I woke up." said Bob."You must have been taking over by a Devil." said Frank."Don't I need to be exorcised or something along those lines." said Bob."No Bob. Me and Frank were wrong about you. You aren't a monster but you are still human but you have powers over magic. Take this." said the Priest.

He then handled the boy a book as Bob said,"Is this going to help me with my finals?"."No. I wish but that will teach you how to do magic without a wand. You are going to be a strong warrior soon and I am happy to be on your good side." said Frank."I wouldn't hurt anyone of you guys. I better get back to class." said Bob."Okay but read the book on the way there. You should return to class too Frank." said the priest."Yes Headmaster." said the two boys.

They walked off as the Priest thought,"You better be ready Bob. I am preparing you for your upcoming battle with the Walker Family.".He then walked to his secret door to go talk with Leon about Bob's armor and future weaponry against the enemies of the Walker Family, monsters of shapes, size, and power, and humans plus the Walker include Stella's father.

Bob read his book of spells and he opened the door.He was then shocked as he saw Karen, Ruby, and Stella being held hostage by Ms. Glover and her plants."Bob/Beloved! Get out of here!" said the girls."What is going on here?" said Bob."I am here to teach you a lesson. You need to be taught that I am the only woman that you will need." said Ms. Glover.She then sent her plants after her and Bob said,"I hope this works! Remote Volcano!".

He then made light come out of his hands as the plants were then burned by a volcano which came out of the floor."That was awesome Bob/Beloved!" said Ruby and Karen.Stella and Inner Stella thought."Since when could Bob use magic? I guess that book must be a wand.".Bob then said,"Time for Voltage Blaze!".He then made his sword glow blue with electricity as he slashed Ms. Glover knocking her out.

Bob then freed Stella and she hugged him."You were so cool Bob. I am impressed." said Inner Stella."We both think you were great." said Stella.Bob then freed Karen and Ruby who then froze him and hugged him."You two are killing me." said Bob.Stella freed him and Bob and her stared into each others eyes and then Ms. Sparks walked in here.She then saw the knocked out Ms. Glover with her plants and then she saw Bob with the girls."I see." said Ms. Sparks.

The Midterms went good for Bob with him scoring in the top of the school and he was ready for Summer in the human world.Lela also scored high and Ruby didn't."Guess someone has summer school." said Lela with a smirk on her face."Dang it." said Ruby.Karen then appeared as she said,"I just barely passed.".Her score was a 69.

Next time,
The Dark Haven girls meet Bob's old friends at the beach.Also both Stella learn more about Bob's past.

No comments:

Post a Comment