Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 11 Student Safety Committee part 1 The Super Newspaper Club


Welcome to the three part where we see Bob and the Newspaper Club kick some but against the Student Safety Committee.Lets start with another Bob and Stella moment.

Bob was standing in front of Dark Haven which after being away for the summer looked less scary."Bob?" said Stella.He turned around to see his best friend standing there and he said,"Stella.".She stood next to him and she said,"So how was your summer break Bob?"."It was awesome plus I master some magic." said Bob."Like what?" said Stella."This. Shocking Evolution." said Bob.He then gained an suit of pure electricity and Stella said,"That is interesting."."Yeah. You could that it was a shocking surprise." said Bob.

Stella looked at him and she said,"Could you get rid of the suit for a second Bob?".Bob was free from the suit and he said,"What is Stella? Was that a bad pun? I have hanged with Ryan for too long. He was known for making pad puns growing up.".She then bit his neck as Bob said,"I see.".He then looked at her then Dark Haven and he thought,"When I have to leave, I hope I can make these memories stick in my head for a long time. I don't want to forget anyone here.".

Later in the morning, the Newspaper club was selling papers like hot cakes.Bob saw Frank and Finn getting girls to buy them as Ruby was getting the guys."She is determined to give them out." said Karen."Yeah. I mean can't you blame her? I mean her and Beloved made this together." said Lela."Yeah. I mean this like our child." said Ruby."You think a newspaper is a kid?" said the two."Not really but me and Beloved made this together so we have something that we can share." said Ruby.

"What is this trash?!" said a girl.She had light green hair and she was holding the paper."I don't like you saying that." said Ruby.She was being held back by Stella and then the girl said,"I mean this doesn't even have color. A real newspaper should have color not like Dark Haven Square."."The Dark Haven Square?" said Stella."Yeah. I heard about that paper. It supposed to be the better paper on campus but it is just like a human tabloid." said Finn.

She then look at Finn and she said,"You are the younger brother of All Star Swimmer Summer Parker aren't you? Why are you helping out the Newspaper Club?"."Because me and Finn are helping out this club because of Bob." said Frank.She looked at Bob who was trying to figure out her scheme and she said,"I know about you. You are that boy who is rumored to be a human."."What? Me a Human? That is crazy." said Bob.

Stella and Frank sighed as the girl heard her name."Nicole? What are you doing talking to the trash?" said another girl.The group excluding Dex who was peeping then saw four girls standing there.One had Orange hair and glasses, another had brown hair which was in a ponytail, and one had dark purple hair.

The final one was wearing a black uniform and she had black hair with white stripes and Frank said,"I better get going."."What Frank?" said Lela.She then saw him walk away as the one with purple hair said,"Attention Newspaper Club. We are the Super Newspaper Club. You should quit while you are ahead. We are going to make your paper go. Feel fear from me Rosa.".The crowd was gone along with the Super Newspaper Club along with the girl in black.

Ruby had her arms crossed as Finn said,"Bob. I will go find Frank and see if we can find Dex. You tried to calm down Ruby.".He ran off as Bob said,"Ruby. It will be find. I mean the Dark Haven Gazette is way better than the Dark Haven Square."."Yeah." said Karen and Lela."We better find some more info on the Super Newspaper Club then so we can crush them." said Ruby."After Class." said Stella."She is right. Lets get going." said Bob.

The girls walked to the academy as Bob thought,"I wonder why Frank freaked out at the girl in black. This is very strange.".He then saw that the newspaper were making a mess and he said,"Blasting Whirlwind.".He then made a whirlwind collecting the newspaper and placed them under a rock.He then decided to find Finn and talk to Frank about the girl.

He then found the Frankenstein with the Missing Link along the Werewolf who was peeping on some girl and Finn said,"Bob? I thought you would be in class."."I was worried about one of my friends. Do you know her Frank?" said Bob.He nod his head as Dex said,"Did you see Francine again Franky boy?"."Yes I did Dex. She isn't with them!" said Frank."Who?" said the two freshman.

"Francine Scott. She and Franky were the couple back in the day but one day, she joined the Student Safety Committee." said Dex."The Student Safety Committee? Who are they?" said Bob."People who have power here but they are drunk on it. I need to go find the rest of the club and tell them not to fight them." said Dex.

He walked off as Finn said,"I have never seen him serious ever."."Yes. You know the Newspaper Club had me, Dex, and Francine in it? Francine left us and the other members were expelled." said Frank."Wow. I feel kinda of bad for him now." said Bob."Yes. We better get to class." said Finn."Yeah." said Frank and Bob.The three walked back inside and they didn't know that they would be fighting them really soon.

Bob was walking to the Headmaster's office again.He sighed as he said,"I am going here too much.".He said hi to the secretary and he walked into the office.He then saw the Headmaster with a smile on his face as Bob said,"Why are you smiling?"."I am so proud of you. You and your friends are going to take down the Student Safety Committee!" said the Headmaster.

Bob said,"We are? Since when?"."Your friend Ruby is trying to sell more papers than the Super Newspaper Club. She really likes you." said the Headmaster."Yeah. We are friends but I did some research on some monsters. Is that true that Succubus die if their beloved rejects them?" said Bob.

"Yes. You are thinking asking out Stella aren't you?" said the Headmaster."Yep. Those two are the girls that I have fallen for and I would do anything for them." said Bob."I see. Don't worry. I have a feeling that Ruby will find love again Bob. Now we need to talk about something in private." said the Headmaster.Bob had never seen the man look so serious and then he said,"Okay then. Lets begin.".

Karen and Ruby were sitting by the furnace.The two had been trying to selling the newspaper but the Super Newspaper Club was beating them at any turn."We should give up Succubus. I mean why are we keeping trying? Their club beat us." said Karen."No. I won't give up! I made this paper with Beloved and I know that he wouldn't want us to give up on this." said Ruby."You are right. We should dress up like maids to get these boys attention." said Karen.

Ruby smiled as the two then saw Nicole and Rosa along with the other members of the Super Newspaper Club member Elisa and Nina.Nina is the girl in the ponytail and Elisa is the one with glasses."What do you sluts want?" said Ruby."We are here to eliminate the true threats to us." said Elisa."Why not Stella or Bob? I mean they are really strong." said Karen."You two are the first of the Club to die by lady Rosa." said Nina." She is planning to make Dark Haven Square destroy the Dark Haven Gazette with no effort."Lady Rosa!?" said the two.

The two then got trapped in a web and then Karen tried to freeze the web."Lady Rosa's help can be beaten like that." said Nicole.Nicole was on the web with them as a butterfly like monster and Ruby said,"What is going on here?"."I was once a member of the Tennis Team but when I didn't listen to Lady Rosa, I was turned into her minion. Elisa was once a member of the Swimming Team but she was mean to Lady Rosa and Nina was a member of the Anime Club but she was mean to Lady Rosa." said Nicole.

The two girls then saw Lady Rosa standing there in a black uniform and Karen said,"You are a member of the Student Safety Committee. I know this from something I heard. You are going to freeze over for messing with my friends."."You and what army? I mean you two tied are tied up by my web. You aren't getting out for a very long time." said Lady Rosa.

"You are going to be feel my fiery wrath! Molten Destruction!" said Bob.Rosa was then burned by a giant fireball and the three said,"Lady Rosa!".Karen then saw Bob with Stella and Lela and Lela said,"You guys are going to be free son."."Stella. I need your other help." said Bob.He then made Inner Stella show up and then Inner Stella said,"Lets go Bob."."Right." said Bob.

The two then walked over to Rosa and Karen froze the web and then Ruby broke the web."Lela. Where are the others?" said Ruby."They are taking a test." said Lela.The three then saw Inner Stella sing a sadistic tune as Bob said,"Ready Stella?"."Yes." said Inner Stella.She then threw her into the air and then Bob said,"Shocking Blade of Blizzard Star!".He then slashed her and then she was frozen by a star of ice.

Bob stood there and he said,"We are going to stop them right?"."Yes. Both of us will be ready to fight with you." said Inner Stella."Yeah." said Lela and Karen."Ruby. We will keep the newspaper Club alive and well no matter what." said Bob.She then hugged him and Inner Stella thought,"I hope that Frank, Finn, and maybe the pervert can help us fight them.".

Meanwhile in a room,Francine was sitting with several members of the Committee.She then saw a black hair boy with glasses and a girl who looked like a monkey sitting there."So Francine? Have you figure out what happened to Rosa?" said the glasses boy."She got defeated by the Newspaper Club. Where is the President Tina?" said Francine."He id coming from that one club that worship those girls in the Newspaper Club. He wanted to making sure that he has their support." said Tina."I see." said Francine.

Then a man walked in.He had long blond hair and he looked very strong."President? What are you doing back so quick?" said the glasses boy."Those freaks couldn't even be for my time Keith. So what is our projected goal for our school conquest." said the President."Well Daniel. We have almost the entire school under us but we have the Newspaper Club and that Human not serving us." said Keith."I see. We better make Bob work for us." said Daniel.He then produced fire and he burned Bob's picture.

Next time.
Bob get trialed for being a human


No comments:

Post a Comment