Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 8 Robin vs Zane?


Welcome to the new episode of Duel Academy.I am so sorry about no content lately because I have school right now and Smash Bros which is my favorite 3DS game so far.Anyway,we are going back to the P.O.V for the rest of these but I will switch off once and while.

Robin P.O.V
I was sleeping in my soft and comfy bed.I had been hanging out with Jaden and his crew which tires me out.They aren't bad guys but I am a different guy.I then heard my door being knocked on and I said," Not now Jaden.I am trying to get some sleep."." Mr.X.I am not Mr.Yuki." said Banner.I then open the door and I saw the Headmaster with his cat who Crowler hates with a burning passion." Sup Teach." I said." Do you mind getting dressed?" said Banner." Um sure but why?" I said." Crowler." said Banner.I sighed as I head to the closet.

I walked into Uncle Sheppard's office when I saw Crowler standing there with a grin on his face along with a woman wearing a army uniform along with Jaden." Hey Robin.You get call down here too?" said Jaden." Yeah." I said." Now that we got the two criminals,we can expelled them right?" said Crowler." What is this thing talking about?" I said." Your professor is talking about expelling you because you two enter the Abandoned Dorm." said the uniform woman.

" Why?I mean Titan kidnap me and Stella.Robin and Alexis saved us from him and Blade." said Jaden." That is true Lucy." said Sheppard." So what happened to her?" I said." Ah.Her name is Emily Walker and she is a normal high school girl and she will fit in fine.I do think this punishment is a little unfair though." said Banner." Ah Professor Banner.I thought you weren't supposed to have a cat on the grounds." said Lucy.

Pharaoh was about to attack her but I stopped him." Ah.I see that you and Pharaoh have become friends." said Banner." Yeah.We are like brothers or something." I said.Crowler then said," I have an idea to solve this problem."." You dress like a real man?" said Jaden.

I then laughed along with Banner, Sheppard, and a smile from Lucy.Crowler reacted," A tag Duel!These 2 will duel 2 people of my choice!"." Sounds fair.What do you two think?" said Sheppard." That sounds awesome.I am so in!" said Jaden.I then said," Sure thing."." I will set up the opponents." said Crowler.He ran off as Sheppard said," You may leave now Jaden and Lucy.I have to talk with Mr.X a little while longer."." Good luck man." said Jaden." Thanks Jaden.You get ready for our duel." I said.

He and the army lady was gone leaving me with the two older men and a cat." So what do you need from me Uncle?" I said." The Slifer Reds are getting two new additions to the family." said Banner." That is awesome!Is one a girl?I mean I have seen a Ra girl maybe once but a Slifer is so rare." I said." Nope.Banner is getting another Headmaster and a student.You know both of them." said Sheppard." I do?" I said." You two may come in now." said Sheppard.

My mouth was wide open as I saw my best friend Fate standing there with a woman." Fate?You made it?!" I said.He then said," Of course I did man.You really think the heir to the Falcons couldn't make it to a dueling school?"." It is good to see you again Robin." said the woman.

She had long black hair and she was wearing an red uniform fit for her size and I said," Midori?"." Yes but you have to call me Ms.Hibiki when we are around people." said Midori." I will you and Fate go hang out." said Sheppard." Thanks Uncle Sheppard." I said." He is your uncle?" said Fate." Nope.I treated him like one.Now lets go have some fun." I said.

Alexis P.O.V
I was staring at Robin's seat in Professor Crowler's class which was empty due him being the weird teacher is and Stella said," You alright Lex?"." Yeah.I wonder where Robin is." I said." He is probably hiding." said Bastion.He stood there and I said." What do you mean by that Bastion?"." Haven't you two girls heard about the tag duel?" said Bastion." Huh?" I said.

Stella looked at me shocked and she said," You don't know?!".I nod my head and she said," Sometimes Alexis.Robin and Jaden got in trouble for going into the abandoned dorm."." What?Doesn't Sheppard know about Titan?" I said." Titan?" said Bastion." Oh nothing.She is just being Alexis." said Stella.I looked at her and she whispered to me," Don't say Titan."." She is right." I said.

Bastion looked at me confused and he said," Girls.I will never get it.Good luck with dealing with your friends leaving."." I thought you would be concerned." said Stella."He is but like Zane,he hates showing his emotions." I said.He nod his head and he walked off.Stella stood up and I said," I bet you are going to help Jaden with his deck."." Yep.Later Lex." said Stella.She walked off as I said," I better go tell Johnny about this.".

I then found Johnny and he was talking with Zane and Guy.I didn't like Guy because he reminded me of a older Roger and his deck is probably perverted like his." Alexis!" said Johnny.He ran over to me and I said," You probably heard about what happened to Robin and Jaden?"." We all did.It is pretty big news.I hope that they win.I mean Robin actually likes someone fun." said Zane." Wow.That is so weird coming from your mother Zane." said Guy." He is right." I said.

Zane sighed as Johnny said," So do you think that him and Jaden can do it?I mean these two are some of the best freshman duelist that aren't in Slifer Red just like a certain captain."." Yeah but she is trying to become a teacher.I am happy for her." said Zane." Yeah.So Alexis?I thought you would be with Stella." said Guy." She went to go hang out with Jaden." I said." I see.Good luck.I have a date." said Guy.

He walked off as Johnny said," He is like the opposite to Zane isn't he Lex?"." Yeah." I said." What do you two mean by that?" said Zane." Nothing Zane." said Johnny.He sighed as he walked off as I said," So Johnny?Do you mind we have a practice duel?"." Sure Lex." said Johnny.

Jaden P.O.V
I was looking at my deck in my room.I had peace and quiet and then the door opened and I saw Syrus with Chumley, Roger, and Stella." Hey guys.What's up?" I said." Is it true?" said Syrus.He was on the verge of tears and I said," Yeah but me and Robin are going to win.He is a really good duelist."." True.I mean we all lost to him at one point." said Stella." Not me." said Chumley." That is because you haven't duel him yet." said Roger.

I agreed with the boy and I said," So who is up for a duel?"." I am but maybe Syrus should." said Stella." Why me?" said Syrus." Well Chumley is well Chumley, Roger is busy with Roger stuff, and I need to head to Dancing Class." said Stella." I thought you were going to help me out Stella." I said." I was but we need to be ready for a concert soon.You should come Jaden." said Stella." I will.Good luck Stella." I said.

She walked off as Chumley said," So Jaden?Do you like Stella?"." Huh?" I said." Don't try with him Chumley." said Roger." Okay so you ready to duel Syrus?" I said." I guess but go easy on me." said Syrus." He can't Sy." said Roger." Why?" said Syrus." Don't worry Syrus.I will." I said.

Robin P.O.V
I was walking with Fate, Johnny, and Alexis.We met her when she lost to Johnny but she was really close to beating him." So you and Robin are childhood friends?Robin never told us about him being friends with the heir to the Falcons." said Johnny." Robin is well Robin." said Fate." That makes a lot of sense.You know him well." said Alexis." Thanks you two." I said." So Fate?Are you a good duelist?" said Johnny." One of the best Johnny.I mean he almost beat me and that is saying a lot." I said.

Johnny then said," So Fate?Do you have a roommate yet?"." Nope." said Fate." I thought you were going to stay with Robin Fate." said Alexis."You know why I can't have one Lex." I said." Oh yeah." said Alexis." Why?" said Johnny." Robin here is a total neat freak." said Fate.Alexis laughed as I rolled my eyes and I said," No.I'm not."." You just like not living in a pig style.Sorry." said Fate.

I sighed as I saw Stella running toward us." Stella?" said Johnny." Who?" said Fate." One of my female friends." I said." You have 2?" said Fate.Alexis punched him and he said," She is a keeper there Robin.".Stella stood there and she said,"Hi.My name is Stella."." Fate Falcon." said Fate." You are Robin's best friend.He told me and Alexis about you." said Stella." He did?Color me impressed." said Fate." So where are you running too Stella?" said Alexis." Oh yeah.We need to get down to the Slifer Drom." said Stella." Then lets go." said Johnny.

We stood there and we saw Jaden dueling Syrus and the blue haired boy looked scared.Chumley and Roger introduce themselves to Fate" What is wrong with Sy?I mean he has never been this nervous." said Alexis." It is due to him being babied by Zane." said Johnny." Huh?" said Fate." Zane is Syrus's older brother right?" said Roger." Yep." said Stella." Do you have a brother Robin?" said Chumley." Nope.I'm an only child.I wouldn't understand the relationship between Syrus and Zane but it doesn't mean I have to like it." I said.

Jaden and Syrus walked up to the group and Johnny said," It seems like someone is ready for their tag duel."." Yep." said Jaden." Hey Syrus.Can I ask you something?" I said." Yes Robin?" said Syrus." Do you not get along with your brother?" I said." Wow Robin.Way to be blunt." said Fate." Yeah Robin." said Roger." Can it." I said." Not really.Why?" said Syrus." Oh nothing.I'm just asking." I said." Okay then?So who is the white haired guy?" said Jaden." Fate Falcon and my roommate." said Johnny." Cool.Lets go show him around guys!" said Jaden.

The Slifers include Fate walked away leaving me and the girls." Robin.Please tell me that you aren't going to duel Zane." said Alexis." You got me.I am going to beat Zane and teach Syrus a lesson." I said." Are you sure about this Robin?I mean you are really good but you can't beat Zane." said Stella." I know that I can Stella.Trust me Stella." I said." Good luck Robin.You are going to need it." said Alexis." Thanks Lex." I said.

I ran toward the Obelisk Blue Dorm and I saw two generic Obelisk Blue students guarding the door."Look Theodore.A Slifer." said the one on the left.Theodore grabbed me and I said," Put me down.I came to talk to Zane about our duel."." A Slifer?Talking to Zane?You must be crazy." said Theodore." I am." I said." Okay then.Beat us both in a duel and I will let you talk to Zane." said the one on the left.

Theodore placed me down and then I was soaked by an Obelisk." Sorry Slifer.Not!" yelled the Obelisk." Fine.I accept your challenge Robin." said Zane.He stood there with Guy as the boy on the left said," You can't be serious Zane!I mean he is a Slifer!"." You don't have to be super rich to be a great duelist Gregory." said Guy." But!" said the one who poured water on me." Meet me down by the lighthouse when you are ready and I will beat you Zane." I said." I hope that you do Robin." said Zane.We shook hands and I walked off.

I then stood at the Lighthouse and I saw Syrus trying to leave on a poorly made makeshift raft." Syrus!" I yelled.He looked at me and he fell into the ocean." God dam it." I said.I jumped in the water and I got him out of it." What are you doing Syrus?" I said soaking wet." Running away.I mean you saw me in that duel.I am a loser and you and Jaden shouldn't have to be in the same dorm as me.I mean I am a example of a Slifer." said Syrus.

I then slapped him and I said," Syrus!You need to be brave!I mean you could be a pro but you need confidence!"." Yeah but.." said Syrus." Go get dry and bring everyone down to the lighthouse.I am going to duel Zane and win." I said." Don't!I mean Zane is the best duelist on campus." said Syrus." Syrus.I need to teach you about something and this is the way that I learn how so be ready to watch Zane lose." I said.

I then saw my friends along with Zane." Robin.This is totally like you." said Fate." What do you mean?" said Jaden and Chumley." Robin always did stupid things like this and he usually won.I don't think that he has ever lost a duel just like Zane." said Fate." Well,you are going to lose Robin." said Zane." Give the kid some credit Zane.I mean he is one of the best student of the freshman class." said Alexis." Yeah." said Roger.I then saw Syrus and I said," Can someone make sure that Syrus watches this duel?"." I got him Robin." said Jaden.

We stood apart from each other and we drew our staring hands." I will go first Zane." I said." Sure Robin.Be ready to lose." said Zane." I won't." I said.I drew a card and I said," Perfect.I summon Goblindbergh!".Then a Gobin on a bi-plane appeared and I said," This monster lets me summon another level 4 or lower monster from my hand and I picked the Wall!".The Gobin then dropped a giant wall like creature and I said," I'll end my turn with 2 facedowns.Your move Zane.".

The Wall.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 0000 DEF 4000.Rock/Effect.Made for defensive purposes and a threat to everyone.All attacks are drawn to him.

Zane drew a card and he said," I summon Cyber Dragon!".Then a metallic serpent appeared and Zane said," I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy the facedown on the left.".The card was Mirror Force and then Zane said," I then attack that goblin with Strident Blast!".The attack then move to the wall who reflect back 1900 points of damage and Jaden said," That Wall is so cool!".Zane said," Nice move Robin.Using a monster with no attack points,Color me impressed."." Thanks Zane." I said." I end my turn with a facedown." said Zane.

I drew a card and I said," I play Card of Sanctity!".I drew 4 cards as Zane drew 3 cards and I said," You are welcome Zane."." Thank you Robin." said Zane." Is Zane thanking someone?" said Guy." I never thought I would see the day." said Johnny.Zane looked at his friends and I said," I play Double Summon to bring out two magicians who are quite popular.I summon Gagaga Girl and Gagaga Magician!".

The two then stood there and I said,"I use Gagaga Magician's special effect to switch his level to 3.".His level went down by one as I said,"I then play the spell card Level Up!".I then send a card to the grave and I said," I just send my Dark Blade from my hand to the grave which means that I can level my two Gagaga up to level 4!".The two gained a level and I said," I offer off my four level 4 monsters to open the overlay network!".

The four went into a portal and Stella said," So what is this?"." An XYZ summon.Robin here is one of the people outside of Heartland City to learn this art of dueling.He is pretty good at it." said Fate." I now XYZ summon!The one and only Number 39 Utopia!" I said.

Then a hero stood there.His armor was white and gold and he had two wings plus a pretty sweet sword." I now activate Gagaga Girl's special effect.It lowers a special summon monster's ATK to zero which your dragon is so I attack your weaken dragon with Rising Sun Slash!" I said.He rushed toward the lizard causing Zane to lose the duel." That is game Zane." I said.

Guy stood there and he looked at Zane's facedown." Why didn't you play it?I mean you had Mirror Force facedown." said Guy." I don't know.I mean Robin would have stopped his attack with his monster's special effect and then placed down a card to deflect my dragon's attack.Am I right Robin?" said Zane." Yep." I said." That was so cool Bob!" said Syrus.He looked determined as I said," I hope that helped."." It did!I am going to make my deck able to beat yours!" said Syrus.

He ran off as Roger said," Wow.I never saw that Syrus before."." I guess beating his brother helped boost his confidence." said Chumley." Indeed Chumley.I better get going.I have some tests to retake today." said Johnny." Yeah and I need to get ready as well." said Fate.The two walked off with Chumley and Roger leaving me, Alexis, Stella, Jaden, Guy, and Zane." So Zane?How about a duel with me?" said Jaden." I think he needs a break for right now." said Guy.

Zane nod as he walked off with Guy." He is a nice guy." I said." You are still an idiot." said Alexis." Harsh Lex." said Stella." Lex?" said Jaden." It is nothing!" said Alexis." Okay then." said Jaden.I then said," We better get going Jaden.I mean we have preparations for our tag duel."." Right!Lets study in your room." said Stella." Yeah." said Jaden." Why my room?" I said.I didn't mind if Alexis and Stella came but Jaden no way." We can't do it in the library because of Bastion being Bastion." said Alexis.I sighed as I said," Lets go.".

Next time,
Syrus duels against someone who made fun of Zane and Chumley duels against his bully.      

No comments:

Post a Comment