Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 13 Student Safety Committee part 3 The Newspaper Club vs the Committee


Welcome to Episode 13.This Episode is going to have Bob and the gang battling the committee.Also we have an Inner Stella kissing Bob.Anyway,lets get back to work with Ruby and Karen walking to the Headmaster thanks to a letter from Frank.Also Finn can use the full power of the Ocean into his attacks.

The two were walking down there with a look on their face which could scare a tiger."Ruby. We need to talk about this." said Karen."Why should we? I mean Beloved is a human and he loves Stella!" said Ruby.She then broke a chair and then Karen said,"Calm down Succubus."."Why? I mean I loved him but he fell in love with that vampire. I thought you would understand my case." said Ruby.

"I look to Bob as a role model Succubus. I mean he is a human but he made friends with monsters who could eat him. He even found love and Bob needs our help. We owe him this. Now lets go Succubus." said Karen.The two walked in and they saw Finn, Dex, Lela, and Frank with the headmaster with a look of anger."Look the gang is all here. Lets go save them already Headmaster!" said Dex."Calm down Dexter. We need to make a plan." said Finn."Yes and your 7th member is coming here soon." said the headmaster.

Then the crow flew in and then Lela said,"So we have a crow helping us?"."I am not a crow Lela. I am like you." said the crow."Talking crow!" said Ruby and Dex.Then the crow glowed a bright red and then Frank was shocked.A woman stood there.She had long brown hair and she looked like a mature version of Lela."Madame Carla?! What are you doing here?" said Frank."You know her?" said the group."Yes. Me and Frank have been friends for a long time. I knew his creator but we need to save Bob." said Carla.

Ruby then said,'Why? How do you know Bob? And why are we helping a human?!".She was then slapped by Lela."Bob save you from Inner Stella! He has been nice to you! And this is how you thank him! He may have found love with Stella but you two aren't friends!? You should help him! He is going to die!" yelled Lela."Dam. She got some courage." said Dex and Karen."Go Lela." said Finn.

Ruby then said,"So what is the plan?"."Frank and Finn will go cause a distraction at the hanging then meet Dexter, Dex will be on the roof, and the rest will go with me to save Stella." said Carla.Ready Finn? We can do it." said Frank."Heck Yeah." said Finn.The two ran off and the girls went to the secret place where they were hiding Stella.The Headmaster then thought,"Bob.".Dex then ran to the roof and their plan was a go.

Stella was trying to get out of her cage."Let me out of here!" yelled Stella."Not going to happen bitch." said a guy.He then poured water on her and she screamed."Learn your place bitch." said the guy.He walked away as Stella tried to pull off the Rosario."Stella. What are you doing?" said Inner Stella."I need to save Bob. He loves me." said Stella."Yes. I heard. I love him too but breaking the Rosario isn't the best idea. Bob could lose you." said Inner Stella."I don't care. I love him. I would do anything for him." said Stella.

Then Stella then saw the guy who threw water on her was frozen as Stella said,"Karen? Is that you?".She then stood there and she said,"I found her. You are safe. That is good because Bob needs all of us.".Lela then broke the cage and she hugged the Vampire."You are okay! I was so worried." said Lela."Thanks and Karen Thanks." said Stella.

She saw Ruby and Carla and Stella said,"So who is she?"."I am a close friends of the Headmasters and I am an old friend of Bob. I think Ruby has something to say to you." said Carla.Ruby then said,"You love him right?"."Yeah. I do." said Stella."Okay. We will save him." said Ruby."Okay. Frank and Finn should be causing a distraction. Karen, you will go help them as Stella, Lela, and Ruby will go save Bob and I will make an escape and carrying us to the roof." said Carla."Lets go." said the four.

Bob stood there being hanged and he said,"Why?"."You are a human. That is why." said Francine.She stood there with Keith and Bob said,"Francine. Why did you and Keith joined the Committee?".The two then looked at each other and they said,"We don't know why."."They joined because they believed in Master Daniel." said Rosa.

She stood there and then Bob said,"You! You did this!"."I did what? I made them believe in Master Daniel's cause to kill humans like you and troublemakers like your friends. We are going to kill them all Bob." said Rosa."You bitch! You know that Frank was devastated by losing Francine to you! I will make sure that Francine is free from you and your master!" yelled Bob.She then slapped him and then Rosa said,"She will never go back to him."."Francine! Give us back Bob and come back with me!" said Frank.

She then saw Frank with Finn and she said,"Frank."."You! What are you two doing here?" said Rosa."We are here to stop you." said Finn."Indeed." said Frank."Get them!" yelled Rosa.Then Frank and Finn saw a group of monsters and Finn said,"I hope that training with Frank helped!".He rushed toward one and then he kicked one into each other."Sweet. Lets see how you dealing with the Finn! Time for an Poseidon Tsunami attack!".

He then made water appear and then he trapped them in a water prison."I will handled fish boy. You get Frankenstein Francine." said Keith.He then jumped into the air and then he said," Frigid Blizzard!".He then fired a Blizzard at Finn who said,"Eat this! Shell Gush!".He then fired very hot water at him and then Keith said,"You interested me. Eat this! Arctic Frenzy!".He then rushed toward Finn with a icy aura as Finn said,"Okay then Blazing Blast!".

The two then cause ice and water to crash into each other causing an explosion.Frank then saw the girls freeing Bob and then they were gone."Frank. Why didn't you join me?" said Francine."Because I would never join something that it is like bullying." said Frank.Francine looked at the ground in shame and Frank said,"Because I know that the girl that I fallen for would do sure a thing because she cared for everyone not matter what breed of monsters they are.".

Rosa then trapped him in a web and she said,"Stop tempting her with your lies! You are just like every guy! You will use a girl to make them your slave. The only man that I trust is Master Daniel! Die!".She then poisoned the web as Francine said,"Let him go you freaky bitch!".She then slammed her and then Rosa said,"You broke my mind control? How?"."Love." said Frank and Francine.She then broke the web and she said,"Frank. I am so sorry."."It is fine. I still love you Francine." said Frank.

The two then kissed as Rosa was frozen solid by Karen and Keith who looked angry for different reasons and they used Rosa to vent their anger."Karen? When did you get so strong? And are you helping her Keith?!" said Finn.He was holding back a werewolf who was not like Dex and Karen said,"I trained to defeat Bob because I am his snow bunny."."She used me as a puppet Fish Boy. I hate when people use me there." said Keith."Ah. Lets go. We need to stop Daniel." said Francine."Right." said Frank.The five then ran to the roof to defeated Daniel.

Bob then saw Stella, Ruby, Lela, and Carla standing there along with Dexter."You guys. I owe you a lot." said Bob.Lela and Ruby hugged him and they said,"Why didn't you tell us that you were human?"."I don't know why myself. I mean maybe the fact that I almost died from that bastard Daniel because my secret was found out. But I was wrong. So who are you?" said Bob."My name is Carla and I am like Lela. I am a friend of the Headmaster and we have met before." said Carla."Huh?" said Bob."Yeah. I don't get her either Bob." said Dex.

Then Frank and the other group stood there and Finn said,"I need to start running more.".He then fell over and Francine said,"I am sorry about trying to kill you. Me and Keith are? Right Keith?"."Yeah. We were under hypnosis from that spider bitch. Me and Karen froze her cold." said Keith."Thanks." said Bob.Karen then said,"I think you owe someone a hug.".

Bob then saw Stella looking at him with eyes of concern and he walked over to her.She hugged him and she said,"Are you alright? And did you mean what you said at the trial?"."Yeah. I am happy that you didn't die on me or I didn't on you." said Bob.The two kissed as then Karen said,"Ah true love."."Indeed Karen." said Finn."It is a good thing that Daniel has always been a coward." said Frank."Yes. I was hoping to make him feel my icy wrath." said Keith.

Then Bob sensed something off and then he moved Stella away as he was hit with a fire lance.The lance then exploded on Bob and he was burned."Bob!" yelled the group.He fell onto the ground with burns as Daniel's laugh was heard."Daniel! You bastard! Fight us like a man!" yelled Dex and Keith.He stood there and he said,"The Execution is complete. I will not let a human being alive here!"."Stella." said Bob.

She ran over to the burned human which smell bad."Stella. I need you to protect our friends from this bastard. Promise me that." said Bob."I will." said Stella.He then pulled off her Rosario causing Inner Stella to look extremely pissed off because her love was dying in her arms."Stella. You can save her using your blood." said Carla."Okay. Protect me." said Inner Stella.

She then bit into his neck and then Daniel said,"Why are you all trying to save this human? His kind has hunted your species for years searching for fame. I will not let this stand! Time for you to feel the flames of justice!".He then turned into a fox with four tails as Finn said,"I got this! Neptune Whirlpool!".He then trapped Daniel in a whirlpool made of water and then Daniel yelled,"This will not stand! Inferno Explosion!".

He then made Finn be burned and he almost fell off the roof only to be saved by Ruby."Thanks Ruby. I owe you one." said Finn.He stood there and Ruby said,"Lets get him! Lovely Ripper!"."Right Ruby! Poseidon Tsunami!" said Finn.She then slashed him along with water.Daniel then fired very intense fire and he burned the two on the floor."Hyperion Maelstrom!" said Frank and Francine.They threw part of the roof and rocks as Daniel said," Fiery Inferno!".

The two were then burned by him as Karen and Keith said,"Arctic Frenzy!"."Enchanting Crash!" said Lela."Kiss Fusion!" said Carla.The two Witches then fired magic and the icy duo then fired ice as Daniel said,"Die! Inferno Explosion!".The four groups were then burned as Dex turned into a werewolf.He then held the fox as Dex said,"I won't let you hurt my friends Daniel! You killed all of my old ones! I won't let you hurt my friends again!".

Inner Stella felt bad for him and then she said,"Bob. Please get better.".She then saw Dex getting burned by Daniel and he said,"Hurry up Bob!".He then fell off him and then Daniel said,"Time for you to die!".He then fired a lance made of water but then the lance were gone as Bob stood up.He looked angry and the aura around him went angry."Bob." said Inner Stella."Stella. Move everyone away. I am going to kill him." said Bob.She then kissed him and she said,"You better come back Bob. We would both miss you.".

She was gone as Daniel said,"What are you going to do human? You are nothing to me!"."Shocking Fusion!" said Bob.He then fired a big burst of an explosion inside Daniel causing him to scream in pain as Bob said,"Dragon Kick!".He then kicked him into the ground and he yelled,"Dragon Blast!".He then blasted Daniel and then Bob said,"This is for everyone that you hurt! All the lives you destroy! You deserve everything that I will be doing to you and you will be alone forever!".Bob then kicked him."Screw you Human!" said Daniel.

Bob then said,"Eat my Quantum Pulse and then Atomic Quark Strike of Death!".He then blasted him with a lot of power and then he was stabbed in the back and then shocked to the floor.Bob then kicked him and then he said,"Enjoy the payment you bastard!".He then threw him to the ground and then Bob said,"I told you that I would get my revenge bastard.".He then fainted and the aura went back to normal.

Bob woke up and he saw that he was back to normal.He was in his room and his bed.He felt weaken and then he saw get well cards and I am sorry cards."How are you doing Bob?" said Carla.She stood there and Bob said,"I feel like that I have been in hell and back. How long have I been out?"."A week. You were kept alive thanks to my magic and Stella's blood. Vampire stay alive for a while." said Carla."I see. Where is she?" said Bob."She is with the others. We need to talk." said Carla.

Bob sat up and he said,"Shoot."."Do you know the Devil that but his blood into it?"."Nope. I just remember seeing a bright red light and then I felt stronger but I kinda of ignored it." said Bob."I see. I know the Devil that put his blood into you." said Carla."Who!? I want to know." said Bob."He is an old friend of mine and you will meet him when you stay her at Dark Haven." said Carla."Ah. So where is Stella? Which one? Is everyone okay? And did everyone stop thinking that I am human?" said Bob.

She nod her head as she said,"Inner Stella is outside of the dorm room. She made sure that everyone got medical attention and then she went back to you. You were pretty brave. I mean if you didn't have that Devil blood and Vampire, you would have die. The other students saw that you were destroying Daniel so they think that you are some sort of hardcore monster and that you were tricking Daniel with that lie of you being human.".Bob nod his head and he said,"Can you bring up here?"."Yes." said Carla.

She was gone as Bob stood up.He looked at himself in the mirror.His black hair looked more wild and his eyes were still brown with tints of blue."What the?" said Bob."Bob?" said Inner Stella.He turned around to see Inner Stella standing there with a worried look on her face."Hey. I'm alive thanks to you two. I owe you and the gang a lot so thanks." said Bob.

She then hugged him and she said,"Don't you dare do that again! I was so worried about you. I mean both of us were. I mean we had fallen for an human who is full of surprises.".He smiled as she said,"I think we should get a bite."."What? So can you two merger? I mean I like both of you a lot." said Bob."Yes. We can but we need a strong magical force." said Inner Stella."I can do it. Lets go then." said Bob.

The two walked outside and then Bob saw all of his friends."Bob!" said the girls.The three then tackled him as Bob said,"You guys!".They got off as Ruby said,"You were so cool Beloved! I mean you destroy Daniel with your power!"."You know that he loves me right?" said Inner Stella."Yes but I am still going to call him Beloved because he is my best friend." said Ruby."Same here. I will call him my Prince of Ice." said Karen."Whatever you two." said Lela.

She dragged them off which impressed for her age and height.Keith, Dex, and Finn walked over to them who were shocked to see Lela do that.."You were awesome Human. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about you being a human. Hell I don't even think that you are even human." said Keith."Well he is. I mean he has that scent which probably got Stella." said Dex."No. We fell in love with him by his charms." said Inner Stella."Yeah. You two wouldn't understand." said Finn.

The three walked off as Bob saw Frank and Francine were happy enjoying each other company.Inner Stella stood in a magical circle made by Carla and Bob said,"Stella. You ready?"."Yes. I want to be with you Bob." said Inner Stella."Okay. Time to make two souls into one!" said Bob.He then made the circle glow a bright blue as Inner Stella glowed.

The tips of her sliver hair turned pink and her eyes turned green with red tints.She stood there and then she said,"Bob. Did it go okay?"."Yeah. You look awesome." said Bob.The two then kissed as the day ended.

Next time,
Bob messes with his transformation powers causing trouble for Dark Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment