Thursday, October 30, 2014

Power Academy Episode 2 A Zombie's Power is hard to control


We have our perverted zombie protagonist in the light and we learn more about his powers as a zombie with magical powers.Doesn't he sound like Ayumu Aikawa from Is This A Zombie?I mean it is a good anime to watch during this holiday.You can read some Monster related Manga and watch Monster related Anime.I will say one thing about it.It is very different from regular Zombie stuff and I don't mean like High School of the Dead.Anyway, lets begin.Also I owned the characters and everything else I don't.

Bob walked into his house and he said,"Honey! I'm home!".He then got hit with a hot frying pan."Ouch. If I was alive. I was be burning alive but thank the gods that I am a zombie." said Bob."Idiot. Why do you have to call me that?" said Emma.She stood there in a apron and Bob said,"You are wearing a apron honey bear. You are making me dinner too. So what is it Honey? Is it something good?".

She then started kicking him and Karen stood there."Bob? Why are you calling her that?" said Karen."What are you doing here? I mean I don't mind because you are so hot." said Bob.She then hit him with the frying pan and Emma said,"Lets talk about this in the kitchen and a certain zombie better not make any comments on the way there."."You are so bumming me out Emma." said Bob."Same old Bob." said Karen."I know right?" said Emma.The two laughed as Bob said,"You girls are so mean.".

Bob was eating as he said,"So you are living with me not?"."Yes. Your parents asked me to keep an eye on you and they were right. You died!" said Karen."Actually, I am not dead." said Bob."Then explain this Bob." said Emma.She then held his left arm and then he said,"Wow Emma. I didn't know that you would be so bold.".Emma then threw his arm into the bathroom and Karen said,"Is this normal?"."Yes." said the two."Ah." said Stella.

Bob went to go his arm as the two girls chatted."So do you live with Bob?" said Karen."Kinda of. I mean he does live alone." said Emma."I see. Do you like Bob?" said Karen.Emma spit out of her drink and Karen said,"You do!"."No! I don't!" said Emma whose face was red."I see." said Karen.Bob then came back with his arm and he said,"So Emma does like me?"."How did you?" said Emma.

She then found his ear on the floor and she said,"You are dead Bob."."I'm already dead Emma. You don't mind helping her out right? Thanks Emma." said Bob.He walked off after picking up his ear."Sometimes. You can be an real idiot." said the two."I can hear that!" said Bob from his room."We know Idiot!" said the two.A loud sigh was heard as the two giggled.

Bob was in his room sitting on his bed.He was staring at the roof in deep thought.He then heard his door being knocked on."You can come in Karen." said Bob.She opened the door and then she slammed it shut quickly."Put on some pants you idiot!" said Karen.He was standing there in his boxers which are black."So? We used to bathe together. I thought we were pretty close." said Bob."Things changed Bob. You should know that well. Now put some pants!" said Karen.He then sighed as he put on some clothes.

She then saw Bob wearing a black shirt with black pants were like sweats but not them."You really like Black don't you?" said Karen."Of course I do. I am a zombie. So what is up? You get everything set up in your room?" said Bob."Yes. Me and Emma got it done pretty quick. I mean we are in the top 20 unlike a certain someone." said Karen."Hey. I resent that. I could be number one if I wanted to." said Bob."Right." said Karen.

Bob then pouted as he said,"So what is up?"."Do you really remember the promise?" said Karen."Yeah. How dumb do you think I am?" said Bob."I would rather not answer that." said Karen."Yeah. I mean I may have my head fall off every day but you get used to it after a while. I mean I got that chainsaw/ax/hammer from Ruby herself. She loved that I was a Zombie and she actually tried to kill me with it. Ah good times." said Bob.

Karen then looked at it and she said,"Isn't that from?"."Yeah. Chainsaw Girl. A pretty cool show. I wish it was still on but we are getting off topic." said Bob."Yeah. So do you need help studying?" said Karen."Why would I need help studying? I mean I don't have to pay for my fees here." said Bob."Don't you care about your future at all?" said Karen."Nope. I mean I am going to be alive for a long time Stella due to me being dead." said Bob."Oh. Well if you need help studying, me and Emma are here to help you idiot." said Karen.

She was gone as Bob went to his bed."Man. I really don't get girls. She was totally hitting on me. I could get used to this." thought Bob.He then remember the day that he died.He was 10 years old and he was walking around his island.He then found a weird sword in the ground and he had been a huge fan of the story with the sword in the ground.He tried to pull it and he got it out.Then a weird demon came out and it slashed him into three pieces.The sword then killed the demon and it revival the child.This was Bob and Armageddon's first meeting.

Bob woke up and he saw that his head rolled off his body again."I really need to learn how to sew myself back together." thought Bob.He then rolled toward his body and then the body  punched Bob's head into the wall."I am really strong." said Bob.The door then opened up and Emma came in."Bob? Are you awake? I am really not in the mood for you this morning." said Emma."Yo. Can you get Karen to freeze my body? I forget that my body is like a machine at night." said Bob.She then called for Karen who said,"Is this normal to you guys?"."Yep." said Bob."Unfortunately yes." said Emma.

Bob was walking with the girls and he said,"Did you have to use your full ice Karen? I mean my skin is frozen."."I'm sorry. I want to make sure that you didn't try to kill us." said Karen."I'm sorry that I have no control of my body. Every part of me has a personality include my right pinkie." said Bob."Do you have to be so specific about that Bob? I mean I really don't want to here that this morning." said Emma."Oh. I think my right toe has seen you naked a lot. You really need to keep an eye out if you are going to wear that." said Bob.

She then punched him into the gate and Karen said,"You know Bob. You kinda of deserve it.".Bob then sighed and he walked into school.He put on the schools shoes that he had to wear because his old ones tracked in mud according to Ms. Waters.He then opened up his locker and he got a letter."Cool. A girl actually loves me for my rugged good looks." said Bob.

He then read it and he got a serious look on his face."Bob? What is wrong man?" said Ace.He stood there and Bob said,"Read this."."You got a love letter? I'm kinda of impressed. I mean most people know you as the living pervert of the Dead." said Ace."Very funny Ace. At least I am not the Fiery Freak." said Bob."You really don't want to live today." said Ace."I'm dead Idiot." said Bob.

Ace then read the letter as he said,"Do you think this is true?"."Nope. I mean most people know that I can't be killed. That letter is a bluff." said Bob."I see. I bet you are going to ditch class today." said Ace."I can't. I got Karen and Emma keeping an eye on me." said Bob."Dude. That sucks." said Ace."Yeah. I mean I got 2 of the top 20 loving me. I could have a Harem at this rate which wouldn't be that bad." said Bob."You are a secret pervert." said Ace.Bob then shrugged as the two walked to class.

Bob opened the door to see that class had already started."Mr. X. Why are you late this time? Let me guess your arm was taken by a dog." said Ms. Waters."Incorrect teach. I was smoking and drinking with the Math Teacher on the roof. Oh and I was chased by dogs." said Bob.The class then sighed as Ms. Waters then said,"Just sit down Mr. X."."K teach." said Bob.He then walked up to her seat as she said,"Your seat idiot!."."Okay teach. You women are just no fun." said Bob.

Bo then sat down and he fell asleep.Karen looked over at him because she sat next to Stella and she thought,"Why don't you care Bob?".She didn't notice that Vivian was looking at him as well.The bell rang as Bob woke up."I guess it must be lunch for the living zombie to wake up." said Allison."Yep. I am starving. So what is for lunch honey?" said Bob.His head was knocked clean off by a pencil box as Bob said,"I guess you didn't make it for me today. I am disappointed.".

"Here Bob." said Vivian.She then placed food in front of the head as Bob said,"Thanks Vivian. I can see your underwear.".She then said,"You would say that. So Bob? Did you get my letter?"."That was from you? I guess you know my supposed weakness." said Bob."What is she talking about Bob?" said Karen."Have you two kissed yet?" said Vivian.Karen's face went red and Bob said,"Nope Vivian. She hasn't kissed me yet. She is being so stubborn about it Vivian." said Bob.

Stella then grab his head and she kissed it."Happy?" said Karen.She then placed him back on the ground and Bob said,"Yep."."Dude. You are such a ladies man." said Ace."Thanks Ace old pal. So Vivian? How are you going to test my weakness." said Bob."With a battle. Do you accept it?" said Vivian."Sure. I'm game. Let me first attach myself back together." said Bob.He then placed his head back on his body and Allison said,"You really want to be even more dead don't you Bob?"."Yep." said Bob.

The crowd in the arena was bigger to see the zombie defeat another member of the top 20."Dam. Bob can bring in a crowd." said Allison."Well he did beat Karen with no effort on his part." said Emma."Very funny Emma. Didn't he beat you once?" said Karen."Bob never ask for a fight. He always gets himself into one right?" said Ace."Yes. I mean he got into his fight with Karen because he forgot the promise between the two." said Emma."Yep but he was just kidding about it." said Karen."Ah. So what do you two know about Vivian's powers? I mean you two are part of the 20." said Ace."You will see soon Ace." said the girls.

Vivian was looking at her phone and then she heard,"Ah Vivian. You are fighting Bobby.".She turned around to see a woman standing there.She had long purple hair and purple eyes."Zephyr? What are you doing here?" said Vivian."You are battling the perverted zombie who defeat Stella who is part of the 20 and she is stronger than you." said Zephyr."I could beat you." said Vivian.

Zephyr then grabbed her using the wind and she said,"What did you say Vivian? Are you talking to your superior?"."No." said Vivian.She then placed her down as Zephyr said,"You better impressed us. The big three are going to be watching this match.".She walked off as Vivian said,"You are going down Bob. I will make sure that you will be buried in the ground.".

Bob stood there and he saw Vivian.She was looking at him with pure anger."Today we have a match between Bob X and Vivian Johnson." said a girl.Bob then saw a girl with green hair and light blue eyes standing there and Bob said,"Dam. You are smoking hot. I bet you control the hot and smoking fire"."Focus Bob. This is Rosa French who is rank 8." said Vivian."I see. So do you have a boyfriend?" said Bob."Begin now!" said Rosa.

She then got off the stage as Bob felt the ground shaking."You control the Earth? You sure shake my world." said Bob."Eat this!" said Vivian.The ground then split opened as Bob fell in.Zephyr was standing with a boy with black hair and a blond hair boy.The Black hair boy had black eyes and the blond had orange eyes."He seems weak. I guess him beating Number 9 was a joke." said the blond."Yes Number 3. I mean this kid seems weak. He is the perfect person for number 3000." said the black haired boy.

Zephyr then saw Bob climb out of the hole as she said,"Ender and Daniel. Don't doubt this kid yet."."Fine. You better be right Number 2." said the black haired boy aka Ender."Yeah. I mean this kid be better worth the big three time." said Daniel aka the blond.Bob then laid there all tired and he said,"Wow. That hole is so big and that is saying something.".

Vivian then summed a giant snake as Bob dodged its killer bite."Stay still!" said Vivian.She then made the Snake bit Bob and then it swallowed Bob."Inferno Explosion." said Bob.The Snake then exploded and then Vivian saw Bob standing in a fiery aura."I can control fire which may be off for a zombie but I am not your normal zombie." said Bob."Interesting." said Vivian.She then made two giant Earth fist go toward Bob who jumped up in the air and he said,"Lets show them more power. Hydro Storm.".

He then fired two burst of water out of his hands and Ace said,"He can use 2 elements?"."Wow. Who knew that Bob was so good?" said Allison."I guess that Zombie Pervert is full of surprises." said Karen."Good nickname for him Karen." said Emma.Vivian said,"That is it. Time for you to die!".She then made 6 killer Earth snakes and 8 Earth fists as Bob said,"Okay. I see that you are trying to impress me. I get that sweetheart so lets show everyone the true me.".

He then let the attacks hit as Bob said,"Dragon Kick.".He then kicked them all into pierces as everyone wonder what type attack that was."My Dragon Kick is special to me alone. Eat my Dragon Uppercut." said Bob.He then rushed up to her and he knocked her into the air with the same power as Dragon Kick and then Bob said,"We are finished here. Thanks for playing Vivian but you lost. We hope to see you again on the Bob show.".

She fell to the ground and Rosa said."Winner Bob X."."Thanks but I get my prize Vivian." said Bob."Yes. You will get it soon on our date." said Vivian."Your what?" said Emma and Karen.Bob smirked as he walked off with a smirk."I know that I promised that I won't betray you but the ladies couldn't resist this zombie star. I will find you. I promise." thought Bob.

Next time,
Bob and Vivian got on a date as the girls spied on him.Who is the person that Bob promise to find? Who are the rest of the top 20?"


No comments:

Post a Comment