Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pokemon Stories Update


In the 2 years that I have been on here, I have made a lot of Pokemon, Yugioh, and my original stories.I will say that I have a problem with that and I do because I have like Story Attention Deficit Disorder which it comes to this.I am not making fun of people with it at all.I hate doing this but my brains just does this.I wish I could stay focused on one but I will try my best to stay on Dark Haven, Power Academy, and this new one but no promises.

The first one was in the very end of October 2012 to the very beginning of January of 2013 with 18 parts, the second one was in March of 2013 to March of 2013 with 9 parts, the third one was the first part of July 2013 and it end with one, the forth one was the end of July 2013 to the start of August 2013 with 2 parts, the fifth one was in November of 2013 with 3 parts, and the sixth one was also in November to the beginning of December but with 14 parts.The seventh one was Pokemon Adventure which started in March up to May 2014 with 44 parts( my longest one), the eighth one was Pokemon Journey which was the sequel to Pokemon Adventure with 22 parts, the ninth one was in August 2014 and ended in that same month with 4 parts, the tenth one was in September 2014 and with 9 parts, and the eleventh one was in that same month but with 16.5 parts.

I am the worst and I know this.You may hate me for this but I have a problem and I know that but my minds works like this.Whenever I have an idea, I just have to do it no matter what.It makes me sick to my stomach and I hate that.You know that I have a problem with it but it express my love for the series and I hope that you notice that.I promise that this one will be good.I swear on Arceus himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment