Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 15 A Vampire Love


I promise that it will be the Narrator P.O.V in the next one.Anyway, we are here with Stella showing her love for Bob who is Devil, Human, and Vampire.Inner Stella gave her blood to Bob during the fight with Daniel so he is a real mess.

I woke up and I looked at my calendar.Today was Bob's birthday and also the weekend.I had planned this for weeks and I was going to make this Bob's best birthday.He had done so much for me and I felt like returning the favor.I had talked to his family and friends about the stuff that he loved and I had planned the perfect date.I put on a white jacket, a light blue dress, and matching heels.I was going to make this day perfect for Bob.

I saw Francine and Karen looking at me."I guess someone is ready for her date with Bob. You going to make Bob feel amazing aren't you?" said Karen.She looked at me with a perverted smirk on her face and I said,"You are the more Perverted Keith."."So are you ready for the party? I mean me and Frank have planned the party." said Francine."Yes. I am going to make today amazing for him." I said."Ah. So Sex is on the table." said Karen.

Francine then hit Karen as she said,"Don't worry. I will make sure she stops this."."Thanks Francine. So where are Ruby and Lela?" I said."Stella! You look amazing!" said Lela.I turned around to see Ruby and Lela."You going on your date with Beloved?" said Ruby."Yep." I said."Is someone jealous?" said Karen.She was then hit by Ruby as Lela said,"Does she never learn her lesson?"."I don't think so. I better get going. I don't want Bob to be waiting for that long." I said."Good luck." said Francine and Lela.

I saw Bob waiting for me.He was wearing a black jacket with a blue lighting bolt on it, a red t-shirt, and blue jeans with his normal tennis shoes."Hey you." said Bob.I then said,"Happy birthday Bob."."You remember? I thought that you had forgotten." said Bob."I could never forget your birthday." I said."I know Stella. I was just kidding." said Bob.

I then punched him slightly as he said,"So what are we doing first? I know that you talk with my friends about our date."."How did you?" I said."Ace is a blabbermouth. You can never keep a secret with that guy I swear. Anyway, what should we do first?" said Bob."I was thinking a romantic walk and then lunch." I said."Sounds perfect Stella. Lets go." said Bob.He grabbed my hand and we walked toward the academy and my plan had just entered stage 1.

We walked around and then we were stopped by some girls."Um Bob." said the girls in unison."Yes? I am on my date with my girlfriend." said Bob."Happy Birthday!" said the three.The three then handed him presents as Bob looked at me and I said,"I told everyone about today being your birthday."."It is cool girls. Go to the boys dorm and give them to to the den mom there. He will put them in my room for me." said Bob.

They walked off as Bob said,"Tell your friends!"."Since when have you been able to talk to girls?" I said."Since I met you. I mean I could only talk to Donna and she gets boring sometimes you know." said Bob."I see." I said.We kept walking as I saw the place where we were going to eat lunch.We sat down as Bob said,"Isn't this place like super expensive Stella?"."Yep and I am paying. Don't you dare say anything about you having to pay." I said."I'm not. I am getting free food and also I never believe in that stuff. I mean a guy can like flowers too." said Bob."I will remember that." I said.

We ate lunch as I saw Bruce was here.He and Bob were friends."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Bruce.He looked at him like he was gay or something but then he noticed me."Oh. You are on a date. I knew that you two would get together." said Bruce."Thanks Bruce." said Bob."So why are you working here? I mean guys like yourself don't work here." I said."I need money and this was the only place open. Well I am finished with my shift. Have fun on your date." said Bruce.

He walked off as Bob said,"I can't believe that we are friends."."He is a nice guy even though he tried to eat you." I said."Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me about that. I remember being scared of everything because I was going to be eaten. Thank god I wasn't." said Bob."You were scared of me?" I said."Nope. You were the hope and I love you." said Bob.I then stared into his eyes as he stared into me.I bit him.His blood is always so good and now I didn't have to fight Ruby, Lela, and Karen for it.

It was sunset and we were on the cliff side."This date has been awesome. I mean telling off the Harpies trio was awesome Stella." said Bob."They were hitting on you Bob. I mean you would have killed the male version of them." I said.Bob agreed with me and he said,"So what is next Stella?"."We are going to the Club room and we aren't working on the newspaper." I said.

He then sighed in relief and he said,"You don't know Ms. Sparks when she is angry Stella, she is so scary. I mean she can make Bruce cower in fear."."That is scary. We better get going." I said.He helped him up and he said,"Hold on. I want a gift first.".He then kissed me and I said,"We better get going now Bob."."Okay." said Bob.We then walked toward the school.

We then reached the club and then Bob opened the door.The lights turned on and then the club plus Bruce, Ms. Sparks, and the headmaster said,"Happy Birthday Bob!".Bob smiled as he said,"How did you know that I like Surprise Parties?"."I asked Fate." I said."Fate?" said Bruce."An old friend from my old town. Now lets party!" said Bob.

I saw Bob being fed cake by Ruby.I let her do this because she need this and Frank made sure that she didn't try to kiss.I stood next to Bruce who said,"You and Bob are a great example of a great couple."."Thanks Bruce." I said.He walked off as Bob stood there."I thought you would be enjoying your party." I said."I am but I need my girlfriend to enjoy the party with me. I mean I know that Francine set it up but I know that you really planned it." said Bob.He grabbed my hand and I felt happy.

After Bob crushed most of the guys in Smash Bros 4 which he was really good at,We had to go back to the dorms.We were walking with Frank and Francine."You did good Stella. I mean I haven't been a party that amazing since ever." said Frank."Yeah and I defeated Finn. Today was amazing." said Bob."It must have been. Good bye Frank. You coming Stella?" said Francine."Yeah. I just have to give the birthday boy his special gift." I said.

Bob stood there and I said,"Bob. You have changed my life in many ways. I mean I never thought that I would be friends with human but you are different from normal humans. You made me fall for love."."I know. I fell for love you Stella. I am ready for meeting your family." said Bob.I looked away as Bob said,"Too personal. Don't worry about it. We can talk about it later when you are ready."."Thanks Bob. Don't worry Bob. They will love you mainly my mom and dad." I said."What about your brother?" said Bob.

She then kissed him stopping his talking as I said,"Stop talking idiot.".We kissed and then we stooped before it went to that."Goodnight Stella. I hope our dates are always like this." said Bob.I ran up to go catch with Francine and she said,"So are you ready for that slumber party?"."Yeah." I said.We ran back to the dorm.

Next time,
Bob meets someone close to Frank.


No comments:

Post a Comment