Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 3 Brains and Lizards


Welcome to Episode 3 where we have Lizard people in it. Lets begin with a video chat from our main protagonist who chatting with his really irresponsible parents and his sister. Also Finn is a supporting character and a guy. He is like the Ginei but not a pervert. Also some perverted scenes are in this but way less than the Anime. Also this is not for kids.

Bob sat in front of his laptop and he saw his parents plus Robin sitting there. He said,"Hey guys. You miss me?". "Yes honey. So how is school going there? I'm sorry that we haven't been able to talk to you lately. I got a promotion." said Audrey. "That is awesome mom! Did you dad?" said Bob. "I did but I have longer hours." said Arthur. "It sucks but you are going to get some cool gifts bought from your super cool and sweet sister." said Robin. "Yeah thanks." said Bob.

Finn stood there in his human form and he said,"Bob. The showers are warmed up. So are these your folks and your sisters? The name is Finn and I'm your son and brother's only guy friend here.". He sat down as Bob went to go take a shower as Audrey said,"What do you mean by that Finn right?". "Bob is friends with two of the hottest girls in the school. I would be jealous but I'm not." said Finn ."That makes a lot sense Finn." said Arthur. "Okay. Explain to the little sister what is going on." said Robin.

"Boys gain crushes here at private schools real quick." said Arthur. "I'll never get men. Hey Finn, tell Bob not to be focused on girls here." said Robin. "Gotcha Robin." said Finn. She was gone as Audrey said,"So Finn? What do you think of our son?". "He likes to follow the rules also he is a nice guy to everyone include the guys who hated his guts. He is the best friend a guy could really ask for." said Finn."That is nice to hear. Tell our son goodbye." said Arthur.

They hanged up as Finn saw Bob washing his hair. "So what did they tell you?" said Bob. "Nothing at all. Good luck today man." said Finn. "Why?" said Bob. "Today, we see our results for the final exams. It is going to be a contest for the girls to decide who to date ." said Finn. "Really?" said Bob who sighed. "Yeah. Didn't Ms. Sparks tell you about it?" said Finn. "Sleeping in class. I have been getting good at hiding it from Stella and Ruby." said Bob.

Bob was at the courtyard as he said,"How did I get the lowest score in the entire grade?". "You never study." said Finn. He stood there and Bob said,"What did you get?". "100. I'm pretty smart out of a class of 400." said Finn. "How are you so smart?" said Bob. "I study Bob. You should try talking to your girlfriend for some advice." said Finn. "You mean Ruby? She scored one place higher than me. I really don't think that she.." said Bob. "Not her! Stella! She scored in the 20s!" yelled Finn

Bob walked over to Stella and he said,"Awesome job Stella.". "Thanks Bob. I got lucky. You didn't do so good did you?" said Stella. "Yeah. I'm just bad at testing." said Bob. "We could study together Bob. I mean I could teach how you could be better at testing." said Stella. "That would be awesome Stella. So who scored the highest?" said Bob. The two then looked into each others eyes as the male students wanted to kill Bob except Finn who went to go flirt.

Meanwhile, a girl about 11 years old stood right behind a wall. She had light green hair and brown eyes. this is the smartest student Lela Santos and she was staring at Stella. "She is so pretty. I mean I only have my brains but she has both. I don't get why she is hanging out with Bob. He is so plain and pretty stupid. I mean scoring under Ruby is impressive to say the very least or it is really sad to say the least." thought Lela. "Lela." said a boy.

She turned around to see her Class President with two boys behind him. One had red hair while the other has green hair while the president had blue hair. "Ah Class President and his two friends. What do I owe this visit?" said Lela. "We need to talk about your uniform." said the boy with red hair and she looked her. "And what about it?" said Lela. "You may be smart and you won't be getting away with breaking dress code." said the boy with green hair. "I don't care about that." said Lela.

Bob noticed a girl wearing a Witch outfit holding a Magical Girl wand and then he said,"Hey. Who is she?". "You don't know? That is Lela Santos. You wouldn't know her because you somehow scored under Ruby." said a boy. He walked off as Lela then made three washtub landed on their heads and then the Class President said,"You are dead kid.". Lela closed her eyes as Bob said,"Pick on someone your size.".

He stood in front of her and then she thought."Why is this ape defending me? He shouldn't be able to walk.". "Whatever. Lets get going." said the president. The three walked off as Stella walked over as she said,"What were you thinking? You could have gotten hurt.". "Don't worry Stella. I'll be just fine or perfect." said Bob. "Why do you help me?" said Lela. "Bob is that kind of guy. My name is Stella Walker and that is Bob X." said Stella.

"You are very smart Lela." said Bob. "Of course. The ape would say that." said Lela. "What did she just call me?" thought Bob. "Yeah. Bob is right. You getting the highest score is pretty awesome to say the least." said Stella. Lela then smiled as she grabbed Stella's breast. Bob held in a nosebleed as Stella said,"What are you doing Lela?". "Expressing my love. I mean Ruby does this all the time to Bob." said Lela.

"Yeah and I'm used to her doing it. Lela is a weird girl." thought Bob. "Anyway, we should get going Bob. I hope we can be good friends Lela." said Stella. Her and Bob walked off as Lela was planned to make Stella hers. Later, Bob was looking away as Lela was showing her love for Stella. which was a squeeze of love. After the 65 squeeze, Bob dragged Stella away from the little girl. "Stella, you need to tell her to stop? She seems to listen to you or her parents." said Bob.

"I can't Bob. I have never told a person no and I don't want to hurt her feelings." said Stella. Bob nod his head as he said,"I see. Stella, try saying no to me.". "Why you?" said Stella. "We need to get some practice." said Bob. Bob got hit with a broom and then a burning frying pan. "Bob!" said Stella. Lela laughed as she said,"This is going to be fun. I will make sure that you leave her alone and she will be mine.". She followed the two ready to make Stella hate him but that ain't going to happen.

Bob was resting in the nurse's office and Ruby sat on his bed looking at the reader and narrator. "Hey, what's the big deal, huh? Here we are on the very next episode right after mine and you guys can't get me in here at all." said Ruby. Bob woke up and he said,"Ruby. What are you doing in here?". "Oh nothing at all Beloved. You were attacked by flying cleaning equipment and a frying plan. Did you piss off a ghost or something?" said Ruby. " I don't think so." said Bob.

He grabbed her breasts and Ruby said,"Wow! I didn't know that you liked me that much.". "I'm not doing this by choice." said Bob. "You aren't. So sad." said Ruby. She made the boy let go of her girls and then she saw Lela with a voodoo doll. She grabbed her and Lela said,"I'm impress that big boobs found me.". "At least I have them." said Ruby. The two argued as Stella walked into the room as she said,"Ruby? What are you doing to Lela?".

"She made Bob grabbed my breasts!" said Ruby. "You would do that. Don't bring Bob into this." said Stella. Lela made Bob grab a lamp and hit himself with it. "Bob!" said the two. Ruby let go and Lela ran off. She didn't noticed that her class president and his gang were right behind her and they were ready to give her revenge. "She is a witch?" said Bob. He was walking with both Stella and Ruby as he wasn't in pain.

"Yep. She is half human and half monster. She isn't like by either humans or monsters. That is why she actually pulling the pranks because everyone thinks she cheats using magic." said Ruby. "I don't think so." said Stella. "Yeah. She looks pretty smart despite her size." said Bob."You don't hate her beloved?" said Ruby. "I never can hate someone younger me. I have a younger sister so this stuff I am used to." said Bob.

"We should go find her and tell her that she has friends." said Stella. "We should stop by the gym first ladies." said Bob. "Why?" said the two girls in unison. "I have a feeling that I will need to defend myself from some flying washtub." said Bob. "Ah." said the two. The three went over to the gym to let Bob grab a bat for the battle ahead of him which had had a feeling that it would be interesting one to say the least.

Lela was being held against a tree near the pond and then she said,"Let me go.". "Hell no! You are a huge brat and you deserve this!" yelled the president. Him and his gang changed into lizard men and Lela said in a second,"You three would be pretty stupid monsters.". "Can it bitch!" yelled the three in unison. They were about to hurt her but then a bat swing got their attention. Bob stood there with the girls and he said,"Hey. Leave her alone.".

"Fine! We will go for you!" yelled the three. Ruby turned into her monster form and she said,"I won't let you hurt my beloved.". "Stella. Go talk to Lela. We'll need her magical power to defeat them for sure." said Bob. He didn't want to use Inner Stella unless it was necessary. Stella freed Lela and she said,"Why is the ape helping me?". "We are your friends Lela. You won't be alone any more. I swear Lela." said Stella.

She then saw Bob being gang up on by the three and Ruby said,"Help him push them into the lake Stella! It is the only way.". The two pushed them away as Bob was covered with scratches and he said,"Hey Stella.". "Why did you do that?" said Stella. She hugged him causing some jealous from the Succubus and he said,"I want to show Lela that I didn't mind those pranks and I want to be her friend.".

Lela then noticed that the President was rushing toward her as Bob blocked his attack with his back as he pulled off the Rosario. Inner Stella stood there and she said,"You should learn your place!". She knocked him into his friends and then Ruby said,"I really don't to get on your bad side.". "You don't Succubus. Let me talk to the boy." said Inner Stella. Bob tried to stand up as he said,"Before you say anything, let me talk.

Bob said,"Look. I was going to try to defeat them without you. You're very strong but I need to prove to myself that I could defend myself. I know that sounds pathetic but I need to show that to you Stella in the first place.". She then bit his neck and Ruby said,"What are you doing?". "I am feeding off him genius. She is such a blond. Witch, you need to be nice. Bob and his friends like you and don't you break their friendship." said Inner Stella.She finished as she said,"Bob. You will get stronger.".

Bob was walking to school with Stella and he said,"Lela apologized to her class? That is so freaking awesome Stella!"."Yeah. She is nicer to everyone." said Stella. "That is good Stella." said Bob. The two looked at each other and then Lela hugged them both. "Lela? What are you doing?" said the two in unison."Since Bob saved me, I love you both now." said Lela. "Not another one I think." thought Inner Stella.Ruby grabbed Bob and Stella started to bite him. "I am running out of blood." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob deals with some Fanboys by fighting with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment