Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Devil King Episode 8 The Devil King's Fiancee


Welcome to another tag duel with our tag team of Bob and Alexis and if you haven't been reading Dark Haven,Inner Stella is Morgan so we kinda of have her in this but she is like Yubel in a way.I mean that she likes Bob but she wants him to be happy.Anyway, lets begin.

Bob was in a dream where he was the Devil King and he was watching his former self doing in the past.He looked around and he was in his throne room back in the past.He then saw his loyal spirit Soul Reaper standing there in front of the king and he said,"Are you alright your highness? You seem to be off in a bad thought. Is this about your parents making you getting engaged?"."Yes Reaper. I mean I placed them in an entire sleep but they still bring me trouble." said the Devil King."Well Beloved, we could just have this girl murdered." said Morgan.

She was resting on his shoulder as Soul Reaper said,"Morgan. I know about your love toward the king but we can't let people know about the Devil King has a Spirit who love him."."So? I am not like my ancestor. If they judge me, I will have them killed with my power grip." said Devil King."Well said Beloved." said Morgan.Then a Dark Blade ran in and he said,"The Princess is here."."I better meet her. I will return beloved." said Devil King.

Bob woke up to see Hyperos looking concern at its daddy."Are you alright daddy? Did you have a bad dream?" said Hyperos."You can say that." said Bob.He then thought,"Why can I never see the ending to that dream?"."So what are you going to do today daddy!" said Hyperos."School Hyperos." said Bob.The animal looked sad but then it said,"Can we go see Alexis? She was very nice to me."."Sure. Let me get dressed Hyperos and then we will go see Rhodes." said Bob.

He went into his shower as Hyperos noticed Rick and Soul Reaper walk in."Hello Hyperos. Is the king in the shower?" said Rick."Yeah. Why? We are going to see Alexis and play!" said Hyperos."We will tell you when he see Rhodes. You better get ready yourself." said Soul.

The animal was gone for its day with its daddy as Soul said,"So do you think she will be arriving here soon?"."Knowing her like I do Reaper. Yes she will be here." said Rick."I still can't believe it. I mean I thought that she wouldn't dare come to try to find after what happened last time." said Soul."She is crazy Soul. She would do anything for the kind and I hope Rhodes can defeat her." said Rick."Indeed." said Soul.

Bob stood there wearing his armor and he said,"Where did Hyperos go? And what were you two talking about? I demand to know what you two were talking about."."He went to get ready. Don't worry about it your highness. We were talking about your plans for the future." said Soul."Whatever. Lets go." said Bob.He grab his shield plus his sword and he placed his deck into his deck holder.He then walked out of his room.

Meanwhile on a freaking yacht,a girl who was sunbathing.She had long blond hair and green eyes and she was wearing a light blue jacket, green shirt, shorts, and red shoes."Highness Stacey. We are approaching the Devil King's current location." said a voice.Stacey then saw an angel with a sniper rifle standing there and she said,"That is good."."Are you sure we should be doing this your highness? I mean you do remember what happened last time." said the angel."He will be mine Lucy. I swear it." said Stacey.

Alexis was sitting in her seat in Crowler's class and then she then saw the Slifer Trio walking in."Hey guys. You guys aren't suspended any more." said Alexis."Yeah. It was nice not coming to class." said Jaden."Yeah but I missed you and Bob." said Syrus."Where is he?" said Ryu."He is probably hiding from the Chazz." said Chazz.

He stood there and Alexis said,"What do you want Chazz? Didn't Bob knock some sense into you?"."Yeah." said Jaden."Can it Slifers! So Alexis? Me and you should go out. We would be the best couple on campus." said Chazz.Syrus then noticed Bob walking in and he said,"Princeton.".Chazz backed off as Ryu said,"Sup man."."Oh you three Slifers came back. That is good I guess." said Bob.

He sat next to Alexis and Chazz said,"What gives you the right to sit next to Alexis?"."I like him more than you." said Alexis."Sucks for you Princeton." said Bob.The rich kid walked off as the three Slifers ran to their seats as Alexis whispered,"Where is Hyperos?"."Sleeping. It got tucker out. It was excited to see me and you together. I don't get why myself." whispered Bob.Alexis then thought,"It thinks that me and you together.".

She then blushed as Crowler walked in."We have a very special guest visiting us from the Kingdom of Adrelain."."Are you serious right now you Freak of Nature?!" yelled Bob.Everyone was shocked at the Armored Duelist suddenly yelled as Crowler said,"Do you know someone from there?"."No. I know the Queen." said Bob.Alexis then said,"You do?"."Yeah. She is my fiancee." said Bob."You have a fiancee?" said the class.They were shocked at the Armored Duelist has a girlfriend.

The door then opened and Stacey stood there."It is good to see you again too Bob." said Stacey."Can you explain what is going on to the Peanut Gallery?" said Jaden."Oh yes. Me and Bob met and we fell in love." said Stacey."I don't love you Stacey. Can you get that through your thick skull?" said Bob."You are speaking madness Beloved. We are going to be married and I will duel your mistress for your heart Bob. I am yours." said Stacey."You have a mistress?" said Alexis."I think she is referring to you Rhodes." said Bob.

Alexis then looked confused as Bob said,"Okay then Stacey. I will go with you if you defeat my mistress in a duel."."Why are you using Alexis?" said Chazz and Bastion."Okay. I will duel her. We will duel in a hour. Good luck." said Stacey.

She walked off along with the class excluding the Slifers plus Bastion and Chazz to see the duel.Bob sat there waiting for Alexis to kill him and she said,"Did you know her when you were the Devil King?"."Yes. She was the girl that was my stalker." said Bob."You having a Stalker isn't farfetched." said Bastion."Yeah and you are using Alexis to fight your battle. A real man who battled for his freedom and why would you want to be a King? You would be married to that beautiful girl." said Chazz.

"You can have her if you wanted." said Bob."Why don't you like her Bob? I mean she likes you." said Ryu."She isn't my type Inferno." said Bob."Then what is your type?" said Syrus."I don't have one Pipsqueak. Rhodes, you better be ready for your duel. She isn't going to go easy on you." said Bob."You could help her Bob." said Jaden."Why him?" said Bastion and Chazz."Jaden is right. We are partners and we should work together to stop her from taking one of the best duelists that I knew." said Alexis.

Bob smiled under the mask as Ryu said,"We better let them work out a battle plan.".He made the two boys get out as Jaden and Syrus followed them."Okay Rhodes. Lets get a plan working." said Bob."Right." said Alexis.

She then said,"So who was she to you? I mean old you."."She was the Queen of the Angel Kingdom which means she used Fairies and I used Fiends. She had a crush on me and she begged my parents to be my bride. I got rid of my parents which got rid of her." said Bob."You mean you?" said Alexis."Yep. I send them to the Shadow Realm like I did Craig. I don't mean my current parents" said Bob."You don't fell bad about that?"  said Alexis."Not really. I mean my former parents weren't the perfect parents. They used me for their gain and I got revenge." said Bob.Alexis looked at him and she thought,"I guess Bob is different than I thought.".

Alexis then saw Stacey standing there and she said,"You are going down."."Not going to happen. Bob told me about you and I won't let him go through that life again." said Alexis.Syrus then looked at the Armored Duelist who joined the Slifer Trio and Bob said,"I told her my side of the story small fry."."Ah." said Ryu and Jaden in unison.

Crowler then said,"We have the Queen of Adrelain Stacey vs our Bob. Why would anyone like him? But anyway, lets begin.".Alexis drew her starting hand and Stacey said,"I will go first since I am royalty.".Stacey drew her card and she said,"I summon Angel Sniper!".Then a green haired angel stood there and this was Lucy by the way."I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis. Don't think that you will win this duel whatsoever. I love him with all of my heart." said Stacey."Man she is in love with you." said Ryu."Like I said a Stalker." said Bob.

Angel Sniper.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Fairy/Effect.She can kill anyone with her sniper rifire and she was known as the Sniper from the Heaven.She serves the Angel Queen with no question.She can't be targeted by a monster over 2000 ATK points.

Alexis drew a card and she thought,"Her deck was made so she can counter Bob's super strong monster but good thing that I don't duel like him.".She then said,"I play Double Summon and I summon Queen's Knight and King's Knight.".Then two knights stood there and then Alexis said,"I can now special summon Jack's Knight to the field.".The knight stood there and then Alexis said,"I now play the spell Warriors Unite! This boots my monsters by 500 ATK and DEF.".

Warriors Unite.Spell.Continous.All Warrior Monster gains 500 ATK and DEF points and for every Warrior on the field when this card is still in play, you can draw a card.

She then drew 3 cards and then she said,"I now attack with my Queen. Show him your Majestic Sword Swipe!".She then rushed toward the angel and then Stacey said,"Just like Bob. Always rushing ahead but unlike my Beloved, he usually has a backup plan. I activate my facedown card known Angelic Light! This stops your attack with the holy light.".The knight attack was stopped and Alexis said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Stacey.".

Angelic Light.Trap.Normal.You can block and end your opponents battle phases with the lord's heavenly light.

"Alexis was so close on winning this but Stacey blocked that attack with the light." said Jaden."Yeah. Stacey is known for protecting herself but you can find a way to break through god's light." said Bob."Okay then. Lets see what she does next." said Syrus."Right little buddy." said Ryu.Stacey drew a card and she said,"I summon Angel Tiger.".

Angel Tiger.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK

Then a tiger with wings stood there and then Stacey said,"My monster's special effect activates. Since I have Angel Sniper aka another Angel monster on my field,I can bring two more Angels and I pick Angel Cop and Angel Heroine!".Then an angel superhero stood there with an angel like cop and then Stacey said,"I can now activate Angel Cop's special effect. She can destroy one facedown card and I pick the one on the left.".

Angel Cop.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1000.Fairy/Effect.Her detective work was known worldwide until she died.She now serves as a private eye for Heaven helping fellow angels.She can destroy one facedown card every turn.
Angel Heroine.Attribute Light.LV4.ATK 1800 DEF 1200.Fairy/Effect.Half of the heroic duo.Her and her partner have saved lives on Earth and Heaven.She liked her partner but she is too shy.She can bring out her partner once she is destroy.

The card was gone as Alexis said,"Thanks Stacey. You just destroy Warrior Revenge which lets me draw a card for every Warrior on my field plus it ends your battle phases.".She then drew 3 cards and then Stacey said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Alexis.".

Alexis drew a card and she smiled,"I now play the spell Warrior Battle Cry and I summon Cyber Prima and you can bring a warrior from your deck to the field."."I don't have any." said Stacey."Bob was right! She does have only Fairies in her deck. Yes!" thought Alexis.Then the monster stood there and then Alexis drew a new card and she said,"I now play the spell Warrior Wasteland!".

Warrior Battle Cry.Spell.Normal.You and your opponent can summon a warrior from your deck.
Warrior Wasteland.Spell.Field.The final resting ground of Warriors who fought very brave in battle.Every Warrior monster gains 1000 ATK points and DEF points.

Then a field filled with swords put into the grounds and then the four monster then gained more power as Alexis said,"I attack Angel Cop with my Queen! Show her another Majestic Sword Slash!".She then rushed toward him and then Stacey said,"I play my facedown combo! Half Damage and Angel Song. You can still attack Alexis but I only take half of the damage and you will learn what the song does.".

Half Damage.Spell.Normal.You only talk half of the damage you would take.
Angel Song.Spell.Ritual.For every monster destroy,add a string. Once four strings have been added,you can special summon Angel Musician from your deck

She then took 800 life points and then a harp appeared along with a string."You will learn soon Rhodes." said Stacey."Okay then. I attack with King Knight to destroy Angel Heroine with Imperial Sword Slash!" said Alexis.Stacey then lost 400 life points but she gained a string and then Stacey said,"I can now summon Angel Hero.".Then a male stood there and he was super strong and then Alexis said,"I then attack with Cyber Prima destroying that tiger and then Jack's Knight destroy Angel Sniper!".

Angel Hero.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Fairy/Effect.Half of the heroic duo.Him and his partner have saved lives on Earth and Heaven.He likes his partner but his playboy nature gets in the way of that.He can bring out his partner is destroy.Once both are destroy,you can summon Angel Guardian.

The beast was gone as the Sniper stood there.Stacey lost 900 life points and then 900 more and then four strings have appeared on the harp."I can now summon Angel Musician." said Stacey.Then a woman appeared on the harp.She had long black hair and brown eyes.She was wearing a white dress with golden stripes and sandals."Okay then. I place down 2 facedowns. Your move Stacey." said Alexis."What was Bob worried about us? She is such a beginner." thought Alexis.

Angel Musician.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Fairy/Ritual/Effect.Her music is known around heaven.She can make you angry with one song but then calm you down.She can boost back an Angel Monster include herself by 1000 life points and then she gains 250 ATK points for every Angel monster in the grave.

"So you were worried about her beating Alexis? She is worse than me." said Syrus."Yeah. Her monster may be strong but she isn't that good Bob." said Jaden."Don't doubt her skills Slifers. An Angel may look weak but it can surprise you." said Bob."Ah." said Ryu.Stacey drew a card and she said," I play the spell Angelic Sacrifice!".Her hero was gone as Alexis said,"Why did you do that?"."So I can summon Angel Guardian!" said Stacey.

Angel Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can send an monster to the grave.
Angel Guardian.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fairy/Effect.He is the guardian of Heaven's gates.His strength can never be beaten.He can't be summoned unless Angel Hero and Angel Heroine are in the grave.He gains 500 ATK points for every Angel in the grave or on the field.

Then a giant monster appeared and then Bob said,"She had to summon that one."."Why?" said the three."Oh nothing." said Bob.Then Stacey said,"I now attack your Queen with my musician! Destroy her with your song of death.".She was gone as Alexis lost 250 life points and then Stacey said,"I attack with Angel Guardian on your Cyber Prima!".Alexis then lost 1700 life points and then Stacey said,"I end my turn with 2 facedown. You may have more life points but you have nothing that can beat my Guardian.".

Alexis drew a card and she said,"I activate my facedown! Dark Hole!".The field was wipe cleaned beside Alexis's 4 cards in her spell and trap zone and Stacey 2 facedowns and then Alexis said,"I activate the spell Warrior Fusion! This allows me to fuse warrior monster in my grave or my field and since Jack's Knight, Queen's Knight, and King's Knight are in the grave, I can summon Arcana Knight Joker!".The knight appeared as Stacey thought,"I can bring back Angel Guardian and win Bobby with my tag team facedowns.".

Warrior Fusion.Spell.Normal.Lets you fuse Warrior monster on your field or in your grave.

Then Alexis said,"I then play another facedown! Call of Champions! A card that Bob use a lot! I now summon Warrior Queen!"."I summon Angel Shield in defense mode." said Stacey.A shield with two wings appeared along with a queen.She had two golden swords on her back, she was wearing red armor, and she looked strong."I now activate her special effect. By sending one card from my hand, your field gets destroy." said Alexis.

Angel Shield.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 0000 DEF 2000.Fairy/Normal.These once protected Heaven from intruders but they couldn't defeat the Devil King.
Warrior Queen.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The queen of warriors, beasts,and beast warrior.She is ready to fight for her people.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points per beasts, beast warrior, and warriors in your grave.If you sent a monster from your hand to the grave,she can destroy every card on your opponents field.

The Angel duelist's field was gone as Alexis said,"I then attack you directly with Warrior Queen!Show her your Royal Slash!".She then slashed Stacey out of life points as Crowler said,"And the winner is Alexis Rhodes.".Bob jumped down from his seat and he said,"Well done Rhodes. I guess that deck looking over helped and Stacey. Don't say a thing."."But beloved." said Stacey."You better leave. I can't hold back my anger." said Bob.

She ran off as Alexis said,"So I guess the Engagement is over."."No. You won me as your husband. Later Rhodes." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis's face went bright red as the guys beside the Slifer Trio wanted to kill the Devil King but could they?

Next time,
Jaden and Ryu duel together.

No comments:

Post a Comment