Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Devil King Episode 1 Meeting the Devil King


Our main hero will be wearing his Spirit King Armor but his name will be different because the Spirit King is an awesome name but our hero is rumored to be evil and also I never liked the gold armor.I mean I like Gold but I prefer other colors more.I will be making this like the old ones and not Duel Academy's set up and this may be random but did anyone think that Kyouka from Fairy Tail look like Frieza from Dragon Ball Z.She looked like him okay.I may be alone on this but it is weird to see and also we finally see Igneel in action battling Acnologia.Anyway, lets get back to the story already with our "evil" hero plus some Narrator goodness also some swearing.

We start our story back in the past,we see an older boy standing over a little boy in a park.The older boy had medium length Dark Red hair and brown eyes and he looked about 9 years old.The little boy had jet black hair and blue eyes and he was 8 years old.He had just lost a duel against the older boy and he was demanding his best card." No.I won't give you him." said the boy." Listen brat!You lost!Now give me that dam card so I can rip in half right in front of you!" yelled the older one.

The younger boy felt his deck being taken from him and the older one held the boy's strongest card." Let him go now!" yelled the younger one." Hell no brat!" yelled the older one." You have pissed off my master." said a voice.The older one saw the card standing in front of him and he screamed," What the hell is going on?!"." Armageddon.Show him what happened when you mess with me." said the younger one." Yes." said Armageddon.He then punched the one into the trees and he caused him to be in a coma for a period of time.

The younger one held his deck close to his heart and Armageddon said," Are you alright Bob?I taught that bully a lesson he would never "." Fine Rick.I just wished I could be a better duelist." said Bob.Armageddon then said," I can teach you how to use your true power Bob."." What do you mean?I mean I am probably going to be an accountant." said Bob." Do you want to become the Devil King?You will be the best duelist in the world." said Armageddon." Sure.Sounds like fun." said Bob.

In 2 years,Bob had changed into a darker child.He was sitting in his room working on his deck.His eyes had changed from a nice and calming blue into a evil and destructive red." What are you working on your highness?" said Armageddon aka Rick." Something for that card contest that I heard about from that rich asshole.I designed some cards for the deck and not just you.I mean that would be stupid." said Bob." You are getting smarter Bob." said Rick." You are right.I better get some sleep." said Bob.

He went to bed as his "parents" watched him.They weren't his real parents because Bob move them to the other side of the world when they tried to take Richter aka Rick away from him.His "parents " were the monsters Star Saber and Jet Blade." I am worried about him Jet." said Star Saber." Star.He wouldn't be happy if he was like when he was 8.I like this." said Jet." I like him Jet.Don't get me wrong but I am worried about the Devil King's enemies.I mean from Rick's stories.They hate Bob." said Star.

" You have a good reason to be worried about the king but starting tomorrow,we are starting his physical training." said Rick.Star then saw the monster and Jet said," Dude.You need to stop sneaking up on my girl."." Jet.It is fine.So Rick?Will Bob be protect from his enemies?" said Star." Yeah and he will be getting stronger." said Rick." Sweet.Let me train with him." said Jet." Jet!" said Star." I don't mind.I mean I am teaching him how to control all of his potential.Don't worry I will keep Jet safe." said Rick.

It has been 5 years since that night.Bob had gained something like powers and he had changed into an emotionless human being.He had also gained his past self armor which made him stand out.He gained a cloak of darkness which hid his powers from his enemies.He woke up one morning to see his youngest spirit sleeping.Its name is Hyperos and it was like Bob because it had a trouble life until it met Bob and he made his bullies send to their early graves.

Bob woke up Hyperos and the animal said," Good morning Daddy.Did you sleep good?"." I guess I did Hyper but I have dreams of internal darkness." said Bob.Hyperos jumped into its daddy arms and Bob said," You must be happy because we are going to Duel Academy."." Yeah but I don't get why.I mean you could be in the pro league if you wanted Your highness." said a voice.

Bob then saw one of his most loyal spirits Sly Cooper from the video game series of the same name standing there." I want to show the power of the Devil King and also I love dueling." said Bob." I knew that and we will be ready to show those prep kids brat the power of the Devil King's army." said Sly." Thanks Sly for accepting my decision.Can you hold Hyperos for a few minutes?I need to get ready." said Bob." Gotcha man." said Sly.

The raccoon thief held the animal in his hands as his king got ready.Bob place on his armor which was made of the strongest metal in the world, gloves which could fire attacks such as Thunder and Ice, metal boots which let the user run faster, a sword which hilt is black and the blade is red and it is half of the Duel Disk, the Shield which center had a skull on it and the other part of his duel disk, and then his helmet which covered his face but it showed his red eyes.

In about 2 hours,Bob reached his dueling test site.It was a dome like building.A man was standing there in a black suit and sunglasses and he was in front of two girls wearing yellow uniforms." Make all of the no-shows as no-shows ladies.We really don't want to piss off the Professor." said the man.The girls were placing papers away as Bob yelled," Stop!".The three then saw a boy wearing metal armor and a cloak." Are you a student here?" said the girl on the left." Yes I am.My name is Bob X." said Bob.

The girl on the right show the man a form and he said," You paid to be in Obelisk Blue a month before the test.You need to talk your test Mr.X,"." Sure." said Bob.He was handled a pencil and he wrote down some answers.He handed the man his answer sheet and he was shocked." Don't tell anyone okay?I like a good surprise." said Bob.

Then he walked inside as the girl on the left said," So what did he get Hank?"." An hundred Naomi." said Hank." I thought that Misawa scored the highest with a 95 Hank." said the girl on the right." He was Gail but now this Bob kid is the top duelist.We better tell the Professor about him." said Hank.The three walked inside.

Bob stood there and he saw kids dueling." All of this people look like perfect victims for you King." said a voice.Bob then saw Soul Reaper who is the Grim Reaper with a blue fire which looks bad ass around his skull." They are but I am going full on these weaklings." said Bob." I see.We are going to have fun aren't we?" said Soul Reaper." Yes.We are Soul.We are going to show the true power of the Devil King." said Bob.

Bob then heard a voice which annoyed him," That Bastion kid can't compared to the Chazz.I mean we have been in Dueling Prep School.".Bob then saw three male students wearing blue and he thought," That is our uniform?I am so not wearing that.".

The one that had the annoying voice had black hair and he was next to a boy with wavy blue hair and little glasses on his nose and the other one had spiky brown hair." Yeah.I mean these brats can't compared to us." said the boy with the glasses." Yeah.Beau is so right." said the boy with spiky brown hair.

Bob then walked over to them and Chazz said," Hey!You know that it isn't Halloween right?!Are you stupid or what?"." No but you three are.You three aren't real duelist." said Bob." Excuse me.What did you say?" said the brown haired boy." I am sorry.I didn't know that you were an old man in disguise.I said that you three aren't real duelist." said Bob.

The crowd around him snickered at his joke because he was making fun of Bubba." We should Duel!" yelled Bubba." Nope.I don't want to waste my time on you." said Bob.He then heard the P.A say his name and he said," Later Bubba.I hope that you become a loser.".Bubba felt his anger grow but then he felt pain because of Soul Reaper." Don't you dare fight the King." said Soul.

Bob then arrived at the arena to see the school mascot.It was wearing a variation of the uniform that he saw on those trio of idiots but this one had gold trimming and pink collar, shoulders, upper chest, and sleeves." So I thought I would be dueling someone who isn't a rejected Mascot." said Bob.The crowd snicker at the king's joke as the mascot said," My name is Doctor Vellian Crowler and as your teacher!You should respect me!"." Nah.I don't feel like it.Now lets duel." said Bob.

The Doctor then activated his duel disk which was different from the regular one and Bob then made his duel disk.The shield turned into the bigger part of the Duel Disk while the sword made the card spaces then appeared." You can go first teach." said Bob.

Crowler drew a card which was the monster Ancient Gear Golem, two Statue of the Wicked which are traps, the spell card Heavy Storm, the spell card Confiscation, and the monster Emes the Infinity." I play the spell card Confiscation which lets me see your hand at the cost of 1000 life points and I get to send one of your cards to the cards.Now let see what cards that you have." said Crowler.

Crowler then saw the armored kid's hand.It was the Monster Dark Blade, the spell card Lucky Hand, the spell card Monster Reborn, the monster Warrior Dai Grepher, the spell card Quick Attack, and the spell card Demonic Summon." I will send Monster Reborn to the graveyard.Your deck must be a rookie duel." said Crowler." Whatever.Just hurry up." said Bob.

" This kid is making Crowler madder than normal." said a Girl.She had dark blue hair and she was wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform with a more pronounced collar, tighter bounded sleeves, and pointed rims around the back." Yeah Zana but he seems like a good duelist." said a girl.She was standing next to a girl.She had dark blond hair and Zana said," Whatever Alexis.We better let Crowler finish his moves.I want to see his rare card."." Right." said Alexis.

Crowler then said," I play down 2 cards and then I play Heavy Storm!".Then a huge storm appeared as Bob's cloak stayed in place.Then he and the crowd saw 2 giants snakes and then Bob yawned." Hurry up." said Bob.Crowler then said," I sacrifice my tokens to summon Ancient Gear Golem!".Then a golem which looked very old and ancient and then Crowler said," You should give up Medieval Boy.I mean this is my personal deck."." Whatever.Let me do my turn already." said Bob." I end my turn." said Crowler.

Bob drew a card and he smiled under his faceplate," I play the spell card Lucky Hand which allows me to draw 5 cards from my deck.Maybe you should have got rid of that card Teach.".Bob drew 5 cards and then he said," I play the spell Triple Summon which allows me to summon three time in a row.I then summon Dark Blade, Warrior Dai Grepher, and Breaker The Magical Warrior!".

Lucky Hand.Spell.You can draw 5 cards from your deck.
Triple Summon.Spell.You can summon three monster on one turn.

Then the dark armored hero stood there with the warrior and magical warrior and then Bob said," I then play the spell Soul Reaping.This card allows me to summon a monster which make you fear me but I have to offer up my Breaker to do it.".Then a dark portal appeared as the Magical Warrior walked inside.Then a monster wearing a cloak stood there.He was holding a scythe and he was floating in the air and the air got tense."That monster isn't the card database and you should be disqualified." said Bastion in a know it all tone.

Soul Reaping.Spell.Normal.Lets you special summon Soul Reaper from your deck or grave if you offer up a monster on the field.
Soul Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Zombie/Effect.The reaper of Duel Monsters Spirits.He is known to be the most powerful Necromancer in the entire world and he works well with the Devil King.His special effects are that he can bring back the monster or monsters used to summon him from the grave but they can't attack until your next turn, Effect 2 is that he can destroy one card on the field, and his final Effect is that when he destroy an Dark Attribute monster,the owner of the said monster lose only 450 life points.

Bob then yelled," Nobody likes a Fucking Know It All!I won this card and most of my deck from a tournament!So I have these cards and no one else will!".The crowd was dead silent and then Bob said," Soul Reaper!Send that overgrown bucket of bolts to hell!Hell Revenge"." Yes sir." said Soul.He then chanted a spell in a unknown language and then the monster was dragged into a portal of darkness by hands." I then play the spell Thievius Racconus which allows me to summon a certain monster aka Sly Cooper." said Bob.

Thievius Racconus.Spell.Equip.The book where the family of thieves known as the Coopers write down their thieving exploits for their ancestors to read.You can summon Sly Cooper from your deck or hand.
Sly Cooper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Beast Warrior/Effect.One of the member of the Cooper gang which is a group of old friends from the Happy Camper Orphanage.He is the sneakiest one out of the three and they treat each other like family and he also has a crush on Carmelita Fox,a police woman and a fox.He can use all of his ancestor's skills to defeat his foes and also steal from them.If you have the Thievius Racconuns,he gains 500 ATK and 500 DEF points.For every spell card that is considered part of the Sly Cooper's tools of thieving,it counts only as one so each card that works with Sly goes on one space.

Then a Raccoon with grey fur and black stripes stood there with a mask around his eyes which is so ironic.He was wearing a Blue elbow-sleeved shirt with a yellow collar, blue boots, blue gloves with yellow cuffs, and a blue cap.He had a belt around his waist and the Belt Buckle has a golden trim of his family symbol.He had a red backpack which contained a paraglider inside it somehow and he had a brown pouch on his left thigh.

"Lets show this dressed freak our power." said Sly." Indeed Your Highness." said Dark Blade." Yeah." said the zombie Break and Warrior." I play the spell Quick Attack which allows me to attack with my zombie so lets see if you can handle this freak.Attack him at once!Cane Slap!Mana Slash!Darkness Slash!Temporal Slash!Eternal Darkness!" said Bob.

Quick Attack.Spell.Quick.Lets you attack on your first turn and if you already attacked,you can attack again.

Then Crowler felt 15,100 points of damage and he thought," I can't believe that this kid beat me.I thought he would be a brat but this kid is a great duelist and student.".Crowler was on the floor not dead and Bob walked over to him and he said," Later teach.I am going to enjoy being your student.".He walked away as someone helped the Doctor out of the arena

Alexis stared at the armored duelist and Zana said," So do you like him Alexis?I mean he was pretty good."." No Zana.I thought I saw him talking to his monsters." said Alexis." Maybe he has Duel Monster Spirits or he is crazy.Later Alexis." said Zana.She walked off as Alexis thought," That kid is pretty interesting and his future here is going to be amazing.".She followed the serious duelist as the crowd was either scared of the armored duelist or for the girls in love.I guess these girls love power.

Next time,
Bob arrives at Duel Academy with enemies and fan girls at every turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment