Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Devil King Episode 3 The Devil King Dueling For Slifers?


Weird title name but I promise that Hyperos will be in this duel and also a Digimon will appear.I will try my best with it but don't expect something spectular.

Bob was walking to his Dueling 101 class.He had dueled Jaden using Clockwerk 3 days ago causing him to be popular with the girls.That duel made the Owl happy but his loyal monster not so much.Bob then sat in his seat and he sat in peace and quiet." This is nice." thought Bob.Then the rest of the class walked in and then the girls were about to surround him but then he used his one of his monsters make them leave him alone.

Crowler walked in to see the Armored Duelist in a section of the class to himself as Crowler said," You all need to sit next to Mr.X even though he looks like a rejected robot.".The class laughed at his joke and then Bob said," That was very funny Crowler but you look like a rejected rock star and a lady.".The class laughed harder at the armored duelist joke and then Crowler growled." I will make you pay." said Crowler.

Later on in that same period,Alexis was explain the 6 types of Spell cards.She was known as the Obelisk Queen which made all of the boys excluding Bob for obvious reason fall for her beauty.Crowler then said," An amazing answer.I wouldn't expect anything less from a Obelisk Student.".He then saw Syrus trying to keep up with the class." Mr.Truesdale.Can you tell me what a Field Spell is?" said Crowler." Um.It is a spell card that boosts up a certain type of monsters.Right?" said Syrus.

Bob rolled his eyes as he thought," You are sorta of right but knowing that confusing man."." Nope.You are just a Slifer Slacker." said Crowler.The Obelisk laughed at his joke except for Alexis and Bob."Didn't a Slifer Slacker beat you in a duel?I mean I am in Slifer but I beat you in one.So we Slifers are pretty smart." said Jaden.The class laughed with Jaden as Crowler grabbed his desk in anger.Bob noticed a plan for revenge being formed by the gender confused man and he was ready to bring it on.

Bob was sleeping in Banner's class but he looked like he was doing work.Syrus touched Jaden's arm and he said," Thanks for standing up for me Jaden."." No promise Sy.I mean we Slifers are awesome and I plan to prove it." said Jaden.Syrus looked up to his roommate as Banner said," Mr.Truesdale.".Syrus stood up and he said," Yes?!"." Can you bring me down Pharaoh or do you want to minor as a scratching post?" said Banner.Then the class laughed as the cat was using the small Slifer as a post to scratch.

Alexis walked over to Bob who was still in his seat.She then hit his helmet with her hand and then he woke up." What is it Rhodes?You know pissing me off will get you kill right?" said Bob." I was going to wake you up so you aren't late for Gym." said Alexis." Oh.I would said thanks but I wouldn't missing Gym." said Bob." You really aren't nice to anyone are you?" said Alexis." I pretty much hate everyone who isn't me.So I guess you are right.Later." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis thought," I need to duel that guy soon.".

Meanwhile,Crowler was sitting in his office writing a love letter for Jaden.You may think that he likes our armored duelist but you are way off.He was pretending to write a love letter as Alexis to the Hero Duelist." This is a perfect plan." said Crowler.He sneaked into the Boys locker room and he placed in the letter on top of Jaden's shoes as he planned for Bob to be partner up with Alexis about something due to their mutual hatred of each other.

Syrus came running in and he said," Why didn't they make the girls locker room look like the boys?".He found Jaden's shoes in his locker." He is still using my locker." said Syrus.He then found the letter and he read it." I can't believe it.She wants to see me." said Syrus.She then thought of Alexis being his girlfriend and him being the King of Games.He was happy as he hid the letter in his jacket and he ran out to the gym class.

He then saw Bob doing some pretty impressive stuff and he was in his armor.He then walked toward Ra Yellow students and Jaden." Wow.It is like that armor doesn't restrict him in the slightest." said a Ra Yellow student." Yeah Grant but I could beat him with no sweat." said another Ra Yellow Student." Yeah right Steven.You had trouble with putting on your duel disk.You could totally defeat him but he is probably going to be dueling Alexis Rhodes." said Grant.

" Really?" said Syrus and Steven." Yeah.I mean she has been glaring at him to duel and against Bob was an awesome duel." said Jaden." Didn't you lose to him?" said Grant." Yeah but next time,I will win.I know it." said Jaden." Yeah.You keep telling yourself that Jaden." said Steven." I know that Jaden could defeat Bob." said Syrus." Oh.What makes you think that Pipsqueak?You don't know because you want your friend to defeat me which is pretty funny to hear." said Bob in his icy voice.

He stood there with his arms crossed as the Ra boys ran off.Syrus then said to him," At least I could get Alexis to notice me.".Bob looked at him and he thought," I knew it.That freak would do that to Jaden.I wonder what he is going to do to me."." Mr.X!Please head to Chancellor Sheppard's office." said Fonda." And that is it.Oh and Jaden,we will duel again but not for a while so you need to be ready.I am not going to go easy on you." said Bob." Okay!" said Jaden.

Bob stood outside of Sheppard's office and he walked inside to see Alexis standing there." Look here.Miss goody two shoes got in trouble too.Today is a good day." said Bob." Can it Metal Head." said Alexis.The two glared at each other and Sheppard said," You know that you two have been paired up together for all future projects right?"." What?!" yelled the two." It was thanks to Doctor Crowler.I mean you two are the smartest kids in your class." said Sheppard.

Alexis was standing next to the armored boy and she said," Listen to me Bob."." Why should I?I mean I was taught to stand my ground and I am going to do that." said Bob." Do you not like being compliment?" said Alexis." Yeah.I don't.Call me if you need help on anything Rhodes and it better be important." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis thought," This kid is going to drive me insane.".

Bob was sitting in his room playing with Hyperos and it said,"Why are you so mean to the blond girl?I mean she is very pretty."." You wouldn't understand Hyper.I mean the Devil King isn't known for being a nice guy." said Bob." Yeah but you are nice to me and the others in the desk." said Hyperos." Yeah but you guys are my family.I already feel bad for using Clockwerk but I need to prove a lesson to that annoying Slifer." said Bob." Yeah but you still did it." said Sly.

He sat on the couch as Hyperos said," Why are you being mean to daddy?"." I am not.I am just very angry with him.I mean he used the monster that injured my family." said Sly." You know why I did that Sly and I will never let him hurt you.You know that I won't let him hurt you Sly." said Bob." I guess but I am still a little peeved with you." said Sly." Don't worry.You will love me again soon." said Bob." Whatever." said Sly.

He was gone as Hyperos wanted to watch a movie with its daddy and Bob let him pick it but their movie plan were stopped thanks to Alexis.Bob grabbed his sword and shield and he walked toward the girls dorm and Hyperos was mad at Alexis for interrupting its time with daddy.Bob calmed down his child as he walked inside the girls dorm waiting for Alexis and also dealing with his fan girls which swarmed him.

Alexis walked toward the main entrance.She was being forced to work with Bob aka the Armored Duelist or the Devil King.She thought that he was so annoying because he was safe from the world with his armor and she noticed that he was talking to his cards.She then saw the armored duelist being surround by girls." Leave the King alone." said Alexis.

The girls were gone to take a bath as Bob said," Thansk Rhodes."."Did you just compliment me?" said Alexis." Yes.Do you want me to be an ass to you or what?I mean I could do that with no problem." said Bob." No.Lets get ready to study." said Alexis." Let me guess.Professor Stein?" said Bob." Yeah.I mean he is so boring." said Alexis." Not really but lets get this over with." said Bob.He walked upstairs and Alexis followed him.

Meanwhile outside,Crowler was in the bushes in a wet suit as he thought," I already got Bob working with the girls of his nightmare.Now lets see if I can get rid of that Slifer.".He then saw the gate opening and he saw Syrus sneaking in looking for Alexis." Where are you Alexis my love?" said Syrus." What is that Slifer Slacker doing here?!" said Crowler.Then a girl yelled," A boy!".Then he was pushed into the cold ocean as girls captured the boy and they brought him inside.

In Alexis's room,Bob was sitting with the queen and he was helping her with history because their teachers makes everyone fall asleep." Okay.I think I am starting to get this now." said Alexis." You are such a blond Alexis." said Bob.She growled at Bob as he said," You know you love me Alexis."." Yeah right!" said Alexis.

The door opened up and a girl with bright red hair stood there." Alexis.We have a problem." said the girl." I thought I told Ms.Fontaine about Bob Carrie." said Alexis." Not that Alexis.You know that little blue haired kid?" said Erika." Syrus?"  said Bob." Yeah.He was caught peeping and Carla caught to him." said Carrie.

" Um.I may be a little late to this.But who is Carla?" said Bob." She hates perverts." said Alexis." I see.We better go help him shouldn't we?" said Bob." Why are you going to help Syrus?I mean he is a Slifer." said Alexis." Who cares about that stuff Alexis?I just want to duel Carla." said Bob.

The three then saw the little blue haired boy being held in ropes and then Bob saw a girl with long purple hair and blue eyes with Mindy and Jasmine." Let the Pipsqueak go." said Bob calmly.Mindy and Jasmine moved away from the boy but the girl with the long hair stood there and Bob said," You must be Carla.My name is Bob or the Devil King."." You know this Slifer Slacker?Is he your friend?" said Carla." Nope.I wanted to duel you." said Bob." Really?Bobby vs Carla?Sounds amazing." said Mindy and Jasmine.

Alexis sighed as Carrie said," So you know that you will be dueling for Syrus right?"." Yeah but he should know that I am not dueling for him." said Bob." Thanks Bob." said Syrus." Lets go to the arena Carla.I want to defeat you in front a crowd." said Bob." I will meet you there.Erika you come with me and Mindy, Jasmine, and Alexis take the pipsqueak and the Devil King to the arena." said Carla.

She walked off with the red haired girl as Mindy said," So Bobby?Why are you helping this little pervert?"." I am guessing that you got a letter from Alexis.Can I see it?" said Bob." How did you?" said Syrus." I got really good hearing and I took a shot in the dark." said Bob." So smart you are Bobby." said Jasmine.Bob ignored her as Alexis said," You ready to go Bob?"." Yeah.Lets go watch me win again." said Bob.

He stood there and he saw a lot of his fans in the stand and then he saw Carla and she said," Are you ready to lose Devil King?"." Nope.I am going to make you feel my darkness wrath." said Bob.The two drew 5 cards and then Carla said," Ladies first.".She drew a card and she said," I summon Alligator Sword in attack mode.".Then an Alligator wearing armor stood there with his blade ready to slice at Bob." I end my turn with 2 facedown cards.Your move Bob." said Carla.

Bob drew a card and he said," Since you have a monster on your field,I can special summon this one.I summon the Knight of Darkness!I summon Devil Knight!".Then a knight appeared but he was wearing armor which looked like the night without the stars, he had metal fiend wings, he had a sword which looked evil,and he had glowing red eyes." Since I have special summon Devil Knight without any other monsters on my field, I can normal summon 2 monsters this turn and I pick Hyperos and Veemon!" said Bob.

Devil Knight.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Fiend/Effect.The Knight of the Devil King.His strength is unmatched and he serves the King with loyalty and he would never betray the King.He can be special summon if your opponent was a monster on the field.If there are no monster on the field when Devil Knight is summoned,you can special summon 2 monster from your hand.
Hyperos.Attribute Divine.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Beast Warrior/Effect.This one is the ultimate warrior in beast form.It can fly up to the sky with its wings, swim far, dig underground, and it can fight any monster with no problem.You can bring the Equip Spells Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings to your hand when it is summoned.
Veemon.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Beast/Effect.He is one of the DigiDestined's Digimon.His partner is a boy named Davis Motomiya who is the leader of the team.He likes hand to hand combat due to his attacks and personality.He can used Armor Digivolution using the Digi- Egg of Courage, the Digi-Egg of Friendship, and Digi-Egg of Miracles to evolved into Flamedramon using the Digi-Egg of Courage, Raidramon using the Digi-Egg of Courage, and Magnamon using the Digi-Egge of Miracles.He can also naturally digivolve into ExVeemon.He can bring the Digi-Egg of Courage or Digi-Egg of Friendship to your hand along with a Digivice.

Then next to the demon looking knight stood an Animal.It had four legs but it look like it could be use as hands ,its fur was mostly black with sliver across it, it had little white wings on its back which could grow out, and it had a long tail which like it could changed colors." That monster is so cute." said the girls excluding Alexis and Carla.Hyperos liked the love that it was getting

Then they saw a 2 feet tall humanoid lizard-like creature.He had mostly blue skin and with a white belly and mouth.His head is large and roughly sphere, with two conical fleshy appendages attached to the back, possible acting as ears.A small horn pokes out where his nose would be.He had large, 5-fingered hands with short white claws, as well as 3-toes feet with stout claws.The yellow V-shaped mark between his large pinkish eyes is where the name comes from.

Bob then drew 7 cards from his deck as Bob said," I attack with Veemon!Show that overgrown lizard your Vee Headbutt!".He rushed toward the lizard and then Carla said," I play one of my facedown!Negate Attack!".The attacks were stopped as Veemon said with a lisp," Sorry Bob.I failed you."." No.You did awesome." said Bob.The monster smiled as Bob said," I end my turn with 2 facedown.".Two cards appeared behind the demon knight, the animal warrior, and lizard.

Carla drew a card and she said," I play my facedown Lighting Vortex!"." I play one of my facedown Loyal Solider!This card allows me to keep Veemon and Hyperos by sending Devil Knight to the grave." said Bob.The Knight was in the grave as Carla said," I send my Alligator Sword to the grave so I can summon Big Tusked Mammoth!".Then a purple mammoth appeared as she said," I now play the Field Spell Gaia Power!".

Loyal Soldier.Trap.Normal.You offer up a monster to block a spell or trap.

Then a big tree and forest appeared and the mammoth gained 500 ATK points and 400 DEF points." Destroy that Lizard!" said Carla.It rushed toward the Digimon and then Bob said," Not so fast there.I play the trap Shut Down!".Then the attack was stopped and then Carla said," I end my turn with a facedown.".The card appeared behind the mammoth as Bob drew another card.

He looked at it and he smiled." I play the spell card Upgrades Galore!This allows me to place more than 5 spell cards and they must be equip spells.".The purple hair girl was confused at the Armored Duelist's move and then he said," I now play the five equip spells Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings on my Hyperos making him stronger into a new monster.Let me introduce you to Megaros!".

Upgrades Galore.Spell.Continuous.You can have more than 5 spells or traps on your field.
Dragon Sword.Spell.Equip.The blade which has slain many dragons over time and it is one of the strongest blades ever.It gives Hyperos 1000 extra ATK points and when combined with Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings which allows you to summon Megaros.
Rhino Helmet.Spell.Equip.The helmet with the power to hurt foes with its horn which could break through Solid Steel.It gives Hyperos an extra attack and when combined with Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, Eagle Wings, and Dragon Sword which allows you to summon Megaros.
Elephant Armor.Spell.Equip.The armor which can protect the use from an Nuclear Explosion and it still allows a lot of mobility.You gives Hyperos 1000 extra DEF points and when combined with Cheetah Boots, Eagle Wings, Dragon Sword, and Rhino Helmet which allows you to summon Megaros.
Cheetah Boots.Spell.Equip.The boots which allows the user to run up to the speed of light up to 10 times.You give Hyperos 200 extra DEF points plus you can dodge 2 attacks and when combined with Eagle Wings, Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, and Elephant Armor which allows you to summon Megaros.
Eagle Wings.Spell.Equip.The wings which allows faster flight to make the user fly at the speed of light.You give Hyperos the ability to dodge 3 attacks and when combined with Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, and Cheetah Boots which allows you to summon Megaros.
Megaros.Attribute Divine.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Beast Warrior/Effect.The evolved form of Megaros.Its strength, speed, flight, and everything is unmatched.It fights for his friends and family.You can summon him if you send Hyperos on the field or with Dragon Sword, Elephant Armor, Rhino Helmet, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings on Hyperos.

Then Hyperos glowed as a sword which a green hilt and a red blade went onto Hyperos's back, it then gained a suit of armor like its daddy except with gray stripes, golden boots on its feet, its normal wings grew but they could be used as weapons, a sliver helmet with you still seeing Hyperos's face, and then it grew.It was about Bob's height and then it changed shapes.It had a human like look and its tail was now a weapon.
" Lets do this Daddy!" said Megaros." Not yet." said Bob.

He then said," I play the spell Demon Revival which allows me to bring back Devil Knight!".Then the knight returned as Bob said," I now play the equip spell Digi-Egg of Courage which allows Veemon to digivolves to Flamedramon!".Then the Digimon theme appeared as Veemon digivolves into Flamedramon.Then a taller about the size of Devil Knight and Megaros.He had red, orange, and yellow armor on him and he felt the fire go." I now attack with Flamedramon!Show him your Fire Rocket!"  said Bob.

Demon Revial.Spell.Normal.Allows you to summon a monster back from your grave.
Digi-Egg of Courage.Spell.Equip.Lets Veemon to digivolve into Flamedragmon.Once this spell is destroy,Flamedramon reverts back to Veemon.
Flamedramon.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2300.Beast Warrior/Effect.He is the armored digievolution of Veemon.His fire is unmatched thanks to his massive amounts of courage.He fights for his friends with the power of fire.He can't be summoned unless you have used the Digi-Egg of Courage.He can boosts his attack by 1400 when he is fighting a monster whose attack points have been changed.

He rushed toward the mammoth with a fiery aura and then Carla lost 1500 life points and then Bob said," Now!Darkness Slash!Thunder Slam!".The Knight then slashed her as Megaros then slammed into her causing her to be shock." That is game Carla." said Bob.

Syrus was shocked from Bob's skills." He is better than Zane." said Syrus to himself.Alexis looked at him btu then she noticed the girls about to surround Bob but then she thought she saw Megaros without the armor blowing the girls away." Does Bob have Duel Spirits?" thought Alexis.Bob walked out of the dorm and Syrus followed him.Alexis was thinking to herself," I need to duel this guy.".

Next time,
Bob duels off against Bastion Misawa for Alexis's P.D.A number?



No comments:

Post a Comment