Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Devil King Episode 10.5 The Devil King vs the King of Games(not!!!)

Ha!I troll you all so hard.I am making this like I did 7.5 for Yugioh GX that I did in early July and the 12.5 of Yugioh GX Part which I did in January.I decided to do in Episode 10 because I am introduce an O.C in the next episode which you will have to guess who.Anyway lets begin at night which doesn't really mean a thing to Bob.Oh and when Flamedramon is destroy in battle,Bob can bring back Veemon.No children should read this one.Bob gots lost of anger problems

Bob landed on his bed tired and exhausted.He had been helping looking for Chazz once again who went missing but no one believed him.He did some pretty weird stuff like watching Jaden dueling a dueling giant and Ryu dueling against Tarzan(Not the real one).

That whole dueling Giant fiasco started by some weaker Obelisk being defeated and their best card being taken by a giant.Crowler bribed the Slifer Trio and Chumley to protected Bob from him.Bob almost killed them but then Jaden saw the Dueling Giant and then he challenged him to a duel.Jaden almost lost but then Bob figure out the identity by grabbed the giant.The Giant was two Ra Yellow students Beauregard who fit the size of the giant and Brier who was the duelist but he gets scared easy.

Jaden let them go after defeating them but then Bob reminded them since that they didn't turn them in, they still have to do their homework.The Slifers excluding Ryu ran off because Ryu did it before hand.Bob walked back to his dorm and Ryu went to the Slifer Red Dorm going to work on his deck and drawing skills.

Bob was forced by Alexis to join her along with Bastion who annoyed him, Chumley was working on his deck, and the Slifer trio were dueling.The Golden Eggwich have been stolen and Bob didn't care but Alexis did and they were a "couple" to everyone at school.Then one night,Bob held Tarzan aka Damon down as Ryu dueled him.Ryu defeated him and Ms.Dorothy convinced him to come back and get a hair cut.Bob still got the Eggwich and he shared it with Rhodes.

Bob was standing there not in his suit of armor and he said,"I really hope that I didn't get called for anything.".He then noticed a ticket to something on his desk."This must be here because I am in Obelisk Blue."thought Bob.He read the ticket and he said,"This is so cool."."What is it your highness? I hope it is important. I am tired just like you." said Rick.

He stood there and Bob said,"The King of Games's deck is coming here Rick. I mean it is so cool as a duelist to see it."."You have already met the Pharaoh though." said Rick."I know but I am a duelist. I hope to be able to defeated the man who used this deck." said Bob."I see. We better get some sleep. We don't want you tired tomorrow." said Rick."Good plan Rick. Tell Hyperos that I wish it a great night sleep." said Bob."I will." said Rick.

Bob then fell asleep and then he had a dream that he was in a empty field."Where am I?" said Bob.He then walked around and he noticed that he was in his armor."Weird. I guess I have a dream suit of this." thought Bob.He then saw something that shocked him but it didn't show it.

The three Egyptian God Cards were being trapped by metal and Bob said,"What the hell is going on here?"."Who are you?" said Ra."My name is Bob or the current Devil King." said Bob."You are? What is the Devil King's strongest monster?" said Slifer."Armageddon, Soul Reaper, or Armageddon Reaper. Did I hit the nail right Slifer?" said Bob."You are in my dorm Devil King. Aren't you?" said Obelisk."Yep. So can one of you answer my question for me? Or will I have to show you what happens when you make me angry." said Bob.

Ra then said,"We are on this island and we were hidden here by the body that house the Pharaoh and you being here. You must be the new owner of us."."That is good. Now where are you? I want you three in my deck." said Bob."Same old Devil King right Obelisk? He always used us for battle." said Slifer."Indeed. You will be able to find us by our Dueling energy." said Obelisk."Okay. I will find you three soon and then we will rule Duel Monsters." said Bob.

Bob woke up and he put on his armor and he sneaked out of the dorm with his sword and shield.He then sensed them and after dodging security, he found them in the ground.He then summoned Jet Blade and then the robotic jet fired at the ground causing it to exploded in flames.Bob jumped into the hole and he found the three monsters in a chest.

He then opened the chest and he found the three in Chibi form."Why do you three look like that?" said Bob."We don't want the whole school knowing about you having us." said Ra."Yeah." said Slifer."I don't think Bob would care." said Obelisk."Correct Obelisk. My name is Jet Blade and I am the Devil King "father" said Jet Blade."Ah." said the three."Lets go. Those guards should be able to find me soon if I stay here." said Bob.He then opened a portal and then he walked in with the jet as the guards appeared.

Bob was walking to the card shop with his deck with the Egyptian God cards resting in there.They had made quick friends with Bob's current spirits and Bob smiled at that.He then saw a crowd and he said,"The hell.".He then made his way through and he saw Syrus dueling against some guy from Ra Yellow."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Ryu."I came here to get some new cards for my deck Inferno. So why is pipsqueak dueling that Ra Yellow? And where is Yuki?" said Bob.

Ryu then pointed to Jaden who was cheering for Syrus to win and Bastion appeared."That Ra is Dimitri." said Bastion.Bob knew a purple lizard with the same name and then Bastion said,"He is a copycat duelist. I feel kinda of bad for him."."A copycat duelist?" said Ryu."He isn't a duelist in my book. I mean you and Yuki and British over here are duelist but not to me. He takes other peoples deck which are there and use them. He makes me sick to my stomach." said Bob.He walked toward the card packs looking for cards to help his new monsters.

Syrus won the duel as Dimitri was on the ground."Well played Syrus." said Bastion.Syrus then said,"Thanks Bastion. I feel kinda of good about this."."You deserved it man and Jaden is really happy about this." said Ryu.Jaden ran up to them and he said,"That was an awesome duel Syrus. So we should go tell Chumley about this right?"."Yeah." said Syrus.The two ran off as Ryu said,"I better go keep an eye on them. Later Bastion.".

He ran off as Bastion walked over to Dimitri."You should just make yourself a deck by now Dimitri. I mean being a copycat duelist makes you garage." said Bastion.The Ra walked away as Dimitri looked at a poster of Yugi and he said,"I will be the best by copying your deck.".

Bob was walking with Alexis who wanted to see the deck."Wow. I am impressed with you Rhodes. You are sneaking around like a Slifer or a demon of darkness." said Bob."You are so weird sometimes Bob." said Alexis."And that is why you love me isn't it?" said Bob.

Alexis's face went red as Bob then saw the Slifer 4 and Bastion and then Jaden said,"So you two came to see the deck too?"."Yeah. I mean I am the best duelist here." said Bob."Yeah right. I think Zana could beat you." said Chumley."What did you say Koala?" said Bob with a nice tone but Chumley was scared."Be nice. So Syrus? I heard about your win." said Alexis."From who?" said Syrus."I told her Sy. I thought it would be nice if the Queen of Obelisk Blue knew about your victory." said Ryu."Thanks Ryu." said Syrus.

Bastion then heard a scream from a women and he said,"We better go see what happened.".Right." said Jaden.The four Slifers plus Ra student ran off as the two Obelisk Blues stood there."Why aren't we going Bob?" said Alexis."Rhodes. Can I trust you with a secret?" said Bob."Yes. You can trust me. What is it?" said Alexis."I have a feeling that someone stole Yugi's deck and they are hiding by the Slifer Dorm. Lets go Rhodes." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis followed him.

Meanwhile, in the Display room.The four Slifers plus Bastion then saw Crowler with the display case broken."I can't believe you teach. I mean you would steal the King of Games to defeat Bob." said Bastion."I didn't steal it! I swear! It was Yugi himself!" said Crowler."Really? That makes no sense Crowler. You could be lying." said Chumley."Yeah. You are lying." said Syrus."Lets go tell Chancellor Sheppard! Guys!" said Jaden."Right." said the four.

Crowler then grabbed them and he said,"Please! I am telling you all the truth!"."Okay. So where did "Yugi" go?" said Bastion.Crowler then pointed toward the door to their left as Syrus said,"Lets go you guys!".The three Slifers ran us as Ryu stood there with Bastion."Bastion. Go find the others. I have a feeling that we are going to see a pretty sweet duel." said Ryu."Right Ryu." said Bastion.Ryu followed his fellow Slifers and Bastion ran off to get attention.

Bob along with Alexis then found Dimtri standing there.He looked like Yugi and Alexis noticed the rage coming from Bob and his deck."Rhodes. Can you bring Yugi and his gang of his friends down here? I am going to crush that guy with my anger." said Bob."Don't kill him okay." said Alexis."No promises there Rhodes. He stole the king of games and I hate copycat duelists." said Bob.

Bob then said,"Hey!".Dimitri said,"Ah. You are the Armored Duelist or do you go by the Devil King? My name is Yugi and I am the king of Games.".Bob held back his rage and he said,"Lets duel Yugi and I am going to destroy you."."You can try Devil King but I have never been defeated and I won't lose to you." said Dimitri.Bob activated his duel disk and Bob said,"Time to crush you with the power of the Devil King!".Alexis felt the rage stronger as the duel had started.

Bob drew a card and he saw that he drew Ra and he said,"I will get you ready Ra. I summon Veemon in attack mode!".The blue lizard stood there ready to fight and then Bob add 2 cards to hand and then Bob said,"I end my turn with 2 facedown. Go right now faker and make it count. I want to crush you and feed your eyes to a starving dragon or phoenix.".

Dimitri drew a card and he said,"This will be easy. I play the spell Polymerization! I fuse Gazelle the Mythical Beasts and Berformet together so I can summon Chimera The Flying Mythical Beast!".Then the fusion appeared as Dimitri said,"Attack Veemon with Pulverizing Pounce!".He rushed toward the lizard and then Bob said,"I play my facedown! Shut Down!".The attack was stopped as Dimitri said,"A good move Bob. I end my turn.".

Bob drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown. Demonic Summon! I special summon Lighting Devil!".Then Alexis saw a lighting bolt hit the ground next to Veemon.Then a devil stood there and he had 2 glowing hands which looked like they could produce lighting fast punches and fire very powerful lighting."I play the spell card Digi-Egg Of Friendship! This allows Veemon to digivolve into Raidramon!" said Bob.

Lighting Devil.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.The Devil King's Servant of Lighting.He can go faster than the speed of sound and his attacks makes your body break down from the lighting attacks.He can destroy a monster on your opponent field.
Digi-Egg of Friendship.Spell.Normal.Lets Veemon to digivolve into Raidramon.
Raidramon.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.He is another Armored Digivevolution of Veemon.His lighting is powered by his friendship and he can't be stop during a thunder storm or when you hurt one of his friends.Once destroy,you can bring back Veemon to your field and you can add another monster to your hand.

Then a another lighting bolt crashed into the ground.The Blue lizard went on four legs and he gained black and yellow armor which looked pretty cool."I now activate Lighting Devil's special effect! Destroy that monster!" said Bob.He then fired several bolts of lighting at him causing him to explode and then Dimitri said,"That was an impressive show but you forgot about my monster's special effect. I brought back Berformet in defense mode!"."I didn't forget faker! Raidramon show that monster your Electric Bite!" said Bob.

He then destroy the beast and then Bob said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns."."Bob is doing pretty good." said Jaden.Alexis then saw the Slifers and then Syrus said,"Hey Alexis. You and Bob are engaged right? Does he look mad to you?"."He hates copycats." said Alexis."He said something about today." said Ryu."Wow. I guess Bob hates that card." said Chumley."Yeah but I am jealous. I mean he gets to duel the King of Games deck." said Jaden.

Dimitri drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Monster Reincarnation to bring back Gazelle and then I summon him in defense mode.".The king appeared as Bob said,"I will make you fear me soon Yugi!"."I am not done yet Bob. I play the spell Swords of Revealing Lights!" said Dimitri.Then Bob and the two light monster were trapped inside."I end my turn."said Dimitri."Do you think that these swords will stop me? You are an idiot!" yelled Bob.

Bob drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I play the spell Bringing down the Thunder which is one of my facedown cards! By offering up Raidramon and Lighting Devil, I can summon Thunder Devil!".Then the two monster were gone as a new monster stood there.He had huge muscles and he looked like he could control the Thunder.He looks like Electivire from Pokemon but the yellow was replaced with black and the normal black was blue and his eyes were bright blue and Alexis heard him say,"You pissed of the wrong guy.".Bob then said,"I play Sneak Attack!".

Bringing Down the Thunder.Spell.Normal.By offering up two monsters, you can summon Thunder Devil.
Thunder Devil.Attribute Lighting.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The true master of the Thunder.He can break anything with his thunder attacks, run at the speed of sounds, and he can't be stopped when he is angry.He gains 500 ATK points for every monster in the grave.

Dimitri then felt a lot of volts of thunder in his system and then Dimitri said,"I send Kuriboh to my grave so I take no damage. I then play Dark Renewal!".Thunder Devil was gone as Dark Magician stood there and Bob said,"This isn't worth my time."."I am so jealous." said Jaden."Do you think he ask for autographs?" said Syrus.Bob ignored his "friends" and he said,"I place Veemon into defense mode. I end my turn with a facedown.".

Dimitri drew a card and then he said,"I play the spell Thousand Knives destroy Veemon!".The lizard was gone as Dimitri said,"I now attack you directly!".The attack flew toward Bob and then he said,"I activate my facedown! Damage Negate!".He took no pain as Bob said,"I will never let you touch my life points! I will destroy you soon anyhow."."I will love to see this. I end my turn." said Dimitri.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Rewind Time! This allows me to bring back the monster which were destroy last turn which is Lighting Devil, Raidramon, Thunder Devil, and Veemon!".The four stood there and then Bob said,"I now play Lucky Hand!".He then drew 5 cards and then Bob said,"I then sacrifice Lighting Devil, Raidramon, and Thunder Devil to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra!".

Then the crowd was shocked as Bob summoned the yellow Bob.Dimitiri said,"You don't know the chant do you?"."Oh I do. Lets learn some shit everyone!" yelled Bob.He then said in his darkness voice,"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry. Transform yourself from the orb of light, and bring me victory in this fight. Envelop the desert with your glow, and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within, so that together we may win. Appear in this shadow game as I call your name" Winged Dragon of Ra!".

The monster appeared as Alexis said,"God dam."."That is so cool." said the four in unison.Bob looked at his hand and he said,"Destroy him Ra! Show him no mercy with Blaze Cannon!".Then Dimitri flew into the water as Bob said,"Now time for my revenge.".He walked over to him and he grabbed the Ra Student."What are you going to do to me?" said Dimitri."You are a fucking disgrace. You are worth no one times because you copy decks! People worked dam hard on them and you said I can do it better and steal them!" yelled Bob.

He then threw him into the wall and he said,"You should go die in a hole and if you copy my deck. I will sick all of my monster on you ripping off your skin. Fuck you.".He walked off with Yugi deck as everyone knew not to mess with Bob and Alexis looked at Bob and she ran after him.The Four Slifers carried Dimitri to the nurse office.

Bob then sensed Alexis behind him and he said,"What do you want Rhodes? I will kill you."."You need to go return the God Cards and Yugi's deck." said Alexis."No. The gods came to me Rhodes. You can have the King's deck." said Bob.He threw the deck to her and Alexis said,"Why are you like this Bob? I mean with me you are a pretty nice guy."."Rhodes. You will never understand me. I have pasts that are messed up. So leave me alone." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis said,"I wish I could understand you Bob.".

Next Time,
Alexis met a friend of Bob's and also the friend duels a girl obsessed with love.Don't worry, he won't kill her like Bob would.



No comments:

Post a Comment