Monday, October 13, 2014

The Devil King Episode 4 The Devil King fighting for no good reason.


If you have read the manga which I recommend,There is a duel with Bastion and Jaden for Alexis's number which I find cool but the Anime kinda of ignores Bastion which I will do because I don't like him.Also some innuendo with a certain monster.

Bob was sitting in a yoga position in his room.He had flames around the room let his mind be in peace." I really hope that no one bothers me except for Hyperos." thought Bob.He then saw Star Saber with her arms crossed." What do you want Star?" said Bob." I have heard what you did to Chazz in that duel." said Star." So?I just him what happened when you get on the wrong side of me but blame Soul." said Bob." I did and he is getting punished appropriately.Now for your punishment." said Star.

The fires grew strong as Bob said," You don't punished the Devil King."." Fine but promise me this.You will make one human friend today." said Star." Isn't Rhodes my friend or something?" said Bob." Yes.By your standards,she is.So at least try to be nice to her for me and the others." said Star.The fire were gone along with the jet as Bob sighed.He then put on his armor and he walked outside.Today was a day without classes so Bob was going to be challenge a lot.He then got his deck ready for a lot of duels.

Bastion was in a media room and he was watching video of Bob's duel with Chazz.He had been figuring out a strategy to defeated the Armored Duelist." Bob X.He seems like a very powerful duelist but what tourney did you win your deck from?I mean you have cards from Video Games, Anime, and Hell.You intrigued me." said Bastion." He intrigued everyone in the school Bastion.So did you find a plan for him Bastion?" said Alexis.

He then saw the Obelisk Queen standing there and he blushed.He had a crush on her like most of the guys at the school and he said," Yes.I do.I mean his deck is filled with monster over the level 8 which means that the card Gravity Bind will defeated him."." You are wrong Bastion." said Alexis." And how would you know that Alexis?" said Bastion." He is my partner for everything.I mean he is a strong duelist and if you think you find a way to beat him,he will find another way to defeated." said Alexis.

Bastion was shocked and then he said," So Alexis?What do you think of me?"." Hmm?" said Alexis." Oh nothing." said Bastion.Then her P.D.A rang and she said," Speak of the Devil King.It is Bob."." Bob has your number?" said Bastion." Of course he does.I mean we are partners." said Alexis.

He was raging as Alexis was talking to the Devil King," Hey Rhodes.Where you are right now?"." With Bastion." said Alexis." Who?" said Bob." Me.Bastion Misawa who is the smartest student in Ra." said Bastion." I see.I just didn't notice you.So Rhodes,do you have that stuff for History?" said Bob." Yeah and I thank you so much for that.See you later Bob." said Alexis.

He hanged up as Bastion said," So this may be a weird question.But do you like him?".She looked at the genius and she said,"Not really in the fan girl way but he is a nice person once you get to know him.I wish you good luck with your quest to defeat him.".She walked off as Bastion went back to the duel between Bob and Chazz.

Chazz had the monster known as VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon which had a metal dragon head at the front of his waist along with Dragonic Knight with a facedown card behind the two.Bob had the monster Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness on his field with a facedown card and it was his turn.He drew a card and he said," I now play my facedown!Demon Revival!I bring back a monster that you thought you destroy with that walking robot.I summon Veemon!".

The blue lizard came out of the grave and then Bob said," I play the equip spell Digi-Egg of Miracles to summon Magnamon!".Then the lizard grew to about Flamedramon's size but he had golden armor which made him look stronger." My monster has a neat special effect which is that I can attack twice!Magna Blast!" said Bob.He then fired out missles and then Chazz lost his 2 monster plus 2200 life points and then Bob said," Gorz!Destroy him!".

Digi-Egg of Miracles.Spell.Equip.Lets Veemon to digivolve Magnamon.Once this spell is destroy,Magnamon reverts back to Veemon.
Magnamon.Attribute Divine.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Beast Warrior/Effect.The Golden Armored form of Veemon.His power is unmatched and he can be powered by loyality.He can't be summoned unless you have used the Digi-Egg of Miracles.He can attack twice and he can't be destroy by a monster of a Dark Attribute.

The screen was cut out as Bastion said," I have done it.".He then ran out of the room not knowing that Soul Reaper was standing there with a shadow figure." Should I go inform the King about this?" said the figure with a female voice." Nope.I mean we both know that the King's deck has never been beaten.We should tell him about Bastion wanting to duel him.You know that he has anger management problems." said Soul.The figure nod its head as the two duel Spirits were gone.

Bob was standing there in his armor when he heard his name," Bob!".He then saw Jaden and Syrus running toward the Armored Duelist with a boy with sliver hair and blue eyes in a Slifer Red Uniform." What do you Slifers want?I am not in a mood to duel weak duelist.And who is this?I thought that your roommate was the human Koala." said Bob." This is Ryu Inferno and he lives right next to us." said Syrus." So you must be the Devil King?" said Ryu." I am and I am not in the mode to duel you." said Bob." Same old Bob.So do you know a kid named Bastion?" said Jaden.

Bob then said," Yes.He is a Ra Yellow student right?"." Yeah and he is super smart." said Syrus." Yeah but not in social stuff.I mean I play way too many fighting games and my deck reflects that." said Ryu." Your deck sounds interesting." said Bob." It is.I won." said Jaden." You got lucky Jaden." said Bob." You weren't even there!" said Jaden." I guess." said Bob.

Jaden sighed as Syrus then saw Bastion running toward them." Hey guys." said Syrus." What is it now pipsqueak?" said Bob.Then the Armored Duelist saw the Ra Genius and Bastion said," I challenge you to a duel!"." Why should I nerd?" said Bob." You have higher grades than me!" said Bastion." Yes I do but at least I know how to duel." said Bob." You are going down Bob.Meet me behind the Slifer Red dorm in the grove." said Bastion." Why there?" said Ryu." Who cares?We get to see Bob and Bastion dueling." said Jaden.

The three Slifers ran off as Bastion followed them.Bob then saw Soul Reaper standing there and he said," The one in the Yellow jacket likes Rhodes.He want to duel you to prove that he is better than you."." I see." said Bob." Also,he says that he had a deck planned out to beat you." said Soul.Bob laughed in his head and he said," Be ready to watch this one Soul.".Bob then text Alexis to meet him behind the Slifer Red Dorm in a grove.He then walked after the Slifers and Bastion.

Alexis was looking for Bob because he texted her which is super rare." I guess someone must be happy about this." said a voice.She then saw one of her monsters standing there.She had pink hair up to her shoulders, a visor, and a ballerina outfit and Alexis said," I don't like him like that Tutu.You know that.".She can talk to Duel Monster Spirits as well." Okay.We better go find them." said Tutu.The blond looked for the boy as she thought," She likes him.".

Bob stood there with Syrus, Ryu, and Jaden in the middle of Bastion of Bob." This duel is going to be awesome." said Jaden." Yeah but I wish Chumley could have come to watch us." said Syrus." Yeah Sy but he was going to take a nap." said Ryu." Can we start already?I am getting bored." said Bob." Yes.We shall have a wager." said Bastion." A wager?" said the three Slifers." A bet.What is it Nerd?." said Bob." You will give me Alexis's P.D.A number." said Bastion.

" Excuse me?I couldn't hear you nerd." said Bob." I wanted Alexis's P.D.A number and I will give you The Duelist Kingdom DVD plus the Battle City DVD for free." said Bastion." Do it!" said Jaden." I mean we can watch some awesome duels on a flat screen in your room." said Ryu." I would rather kill myself than let Slifers be in my room but lets duel Bastion." said Bob." I will go first if you don't mind." said Bastion." Sure thing Nerd." said Bob.

Bastion drew a card and he said," I summon Alpha The Magnet Warrior in defense mode.".Then a monster made of metal appear in defense mode and then Bastion said," I play the spell Quick Summon which allows me to summon a monster under 2000 ATK points and I have the perfect one for you!I summon Gamma The Magnet Warrior in defense mode.".Then the pink warrior stood there in a defending position and then Bastion said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Bob.".

Bob then drew a card and he said," I special summon Devil Magician!".Then a magician stood there.He was wearing a red and black cloak.He had a staff with a skull in it.The staff was black with red veins.The magician had a fiend like face with his white hair and red eyes.He looked angry and then Bob said," I activate his special effect.Since he is the only monster on my field,I can now special summon two monsters from my hand.I summon Dark Blade and Devil Blade!".

Devil Magician.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Fiend/Effect.The Magician of the Devil King.His magical powers are very impressive due to him being able to control demons with ease.His loyalty to the King is like Devil Knight's loyalty to him.He can be special summon if your opponent has a monster on their field.If there are no monsters on your field when he is summoned, you can special summon 2 monster from your hand and you can draw 2 cards.
Devil Blade.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Fiend/Effect.The strongest warrior of the Devil Kingdom and the Devil King's right hand man.His blade of Chaos can rip apart mountains, his speed can reach up to the speed of sound, and he is a threat on the battle field.He can't be destroy by effects, spells, or traps.He inflict piecing damage.

Then next to the Devil Magician stood one of the monster that the group saw at the Dueling test next to a monster which looked like Bob.He had big and bulky armor and a giant sword on his back." Wow.That is a monster." said Ryu." Indeed.I attack with Dark Magician first!Destroy that buckets of bolts with Infernal Fire!Make them see hell!" said Bob.

He then fired the spell at the pink warrior and Bastion said," I play my facedown known as Magnetic Barrier!".The attack was blocked by magnet and Bastion said," This card protects my monsters from attacks."." Go get them Devil Blade!Don't disappoint me." said Bob.He rushed toward the pink one and then Bastion lost him and 1200 life points." That is one strong monster." said Syrus." Yeah." said Jaden." I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Magnetic Barrier.Trap.Normal.Lets you blocks attack with the power of magnets.

Bastion drew a card and he smiled," You may have more life points than me but I have something that you don't have."." What?" said Bob." My amazing plans!I play the spell Magnetic Revival!This lets me bring back Gamma!" said Bastion.He return as Bastion said," I now summon Beta The Magnet Warrior!".Then the yellow one joined the two and then Bastion said," I can now summon Valkyrion The Magna Warrior in attack mode.".

Magnetic Revival.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring back a monster with magnet power.

The three combined into a powerful monster and then Bastion said," Attack his Dark Blade!".Bob then felt the sword slash and he lost 1700 life points plus his monster." I end my turn with a facedown." said Bastion." This duel is intense." said Jaden." You can understand why though." said Ryu." Yeah." said Syrus." Why?" said Jaden.Ryu and Syrus then saw Alexis and they said," Hey Alexis!".

She walked over to the Slifers and Bastion thought," She is here to watch me defeat Bob!"." So is Bob losing?" said Alexis." Yeah but with him,It is full of surprises." said Jaden." I see." said Alexis.She then thought," Why would Bob let Bastion battle him?".

Bob drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown known as Call of Champions!You should know what this card does Bastion!I summon to the field Devil Knight!".The Knight joined the Magician and Blade in combat and then Bastion said," I summon Plasma Warrior Eitom!".Then a purple warrior stood there and then Bob said," You fell into my trap hook line and sinker.I now play the field spell Devil Castle.".

Devil Castle.Spell.Field.The kingdom of the Devil King.Fiends gained 1000 ATK points and DEF points.Every other monster lose 1000 ATK and DEF points.If you have a Devil Monster on your field,you can bring a spell card to your hand for each one.

Then a blood red sky appeared with a red moon and then a castle came from the castle.The Castle had fiends with giant wings flying around and then Bastion said," So what does that over grown castle do?"." This was my Kingdom back in the day and it also me to bring three spells cards to my hand." said Bob.He then drew 3 specific cards from his hand and it grew to 6 cards and then Bob said," I now play the spell card Demonic Summon!I summon Devil Vampire!".

Devil Vampire.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2800.Fiend/Effect.The Queen of the Vampires.She serves the Devil King due to his immense power and strength in battle.She uses her power of hypnosis to make the enemies of her king go to hell and men for years with her body.She is also a huge flirt.She has lived for thousand of years.She can't be hit by male monsters and she lets you destroy one card on the field or in your hand.

Then a swarm of bats flew down from the red moon and then they formed into a woman.She had long sliver hair and red eyes.She had skin which would make any girl jealous.She was wearing a black dress that showed off her amazing curves, black heels, and cherry red lipstick." Meet one of the most beautiful monster in my deck." said Bob." Correct my king." said DV." Can it you two!" said Devil Magician." You know that Morgan won't stop." said Devil Blade." I activate her special effect to destroy this card." said Bob.

He then placed a card in the grave as Bob said," I now activate the card from the grave.It is known as Devilish Love.I can now boost my Vampire with my love."." What?" said Alexis."I guess the blond is jealous of my beauty." said Morgan.The three men sighed as she got her attack boosted by 1000." I then attack with Devil Blade!Destruction Slash!" said Bob.He then slashed Plasma Warrior causing 2000 points of damage as Bob said," Finish him Devil Magician!".

Devilish Love.Spell.Normal.Once this card is in the grave, you can boost up Devil Vampire's attack points by 1000.She can survive one trap card effect.

He then fired the spell at the final robot and Bastion said," I play my facedown card!Sakuretsu Armor!".The magician was gone along with the knight but the warrior stood there with the monster." How!" said Syrus." My love is very good." said Bob.Bastion growled and then Bob said," I then play the spell Quick Summon to bring out Hyperos.".The animal appeared and then Bob said," I then play Sneak Attack!Allowing me to attack you directly!"." What?!" said Bastion.He was then hit with a Thunder Slam by the animal.

Sneak Attack.Spell.Quick.You can attack your opponent directly.

Bastion sat on the ground and he said," I lost."." You did.Now where are those DVDs?" said Bob." What are you talking about Bob?" said Alexis." Ah Rhodes.I didn't notice you there.Bastion here dueled me for your P.D.A number but not in the creepy way, he just want to be your friend." said Bob.She gave him her number and he ran off." What a weird guy." said Ryu." We better get going.Someone has to wake Chumley for dinner." said Syrus." Not it!" said Jaden.

The three Slifers argued off as Alexis said," So what are those DVDs?"." The Battle City and Duelist Kingdom.Nerd promised them to me if I won and I want to know if you wanted to watch them with me." said Bob." Really?What is the reason?" said Alexis." So judgemental.You are my first real friend.Now lets go." said Bob.The two walked off as a friendship was being born.

Next time,
Bob and Alexis duel Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment