Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 12 Student Safety Committee part 2 The Trial of Bob X


Welcome to the episode with Bob getting trialed for being a human which he is kinda of also we learn more about Frank's relationship to Francine.Plus Swearing.

Bob was with a camera and he was talking a picture of Tina who was beating up kids."This is terrible. Right Frank?" whispered Bob.Frank stood there and he said,"Why are we doing this? I mean you know that they hate humans right? What if they find out?"."Don't worry about that Frank. I mean only you, Stella, and the Priest know about it. Don't worry." said Bob."You have been hanging out with Dex too much." said Frank.

Bob looked at him and he said,"Yep. So are you going to tell me about you and Francine?"."Can we not talk about it in front of the Committee member." said Frank."Sure. I got enough pictures and I am pretty sure that the others got their pictures. So lets go talk on the roof." said Bob.The two walked off not knowing that they were being watched a crow.

"So you liked her?" said Bob.Frank nod his head and he said,"She was like me. I mean you know the story behind my monster form right?"."Yeah. You were created by a scientist right? Was she made by the same guy?" said Bob."Yes. We grew up together and I can't stop thinking about her. I mean she made me smile and make jokes Bob." said Frank.Bob then said,"So why did she leave the Newspaper club?".

"She left with another member named Keith. Keith was like you Bob except being a different monster. I heard that Rosa hypnotized them to join but that was proven wrong thanks to you and Inner Stella. So when are you going to ask her out Bob? I mean we need you to be at your best." said Frank.Bob then looked up and he said,"Very soon Frank but I need yours and Finn's help to calm down Ruby and Karen."."Deal. I hope that you two are a successful couple." said Frank.The two shook hands and then they went back to the dorm.

Meanwhile and earlier,Ruby and Karen were spying on Keith who was trying to get some money from some students."So why don't we freeze that guy?" said Karen."I can't freeze people and we need to get proof on them and also Beloved told me not too." said Ruby."I see. I hope that Bob ask me out soon. I mean he called me his Snow Bunny." said Karen."You forced him too." said Ruby."You make him call you Beloved." said Karen.The two then argued as the crow who watching them sighed and wondering why Keith didn't spot them.The Crow didn't know that Keith had a plan for them with the help of Daniel

The next day,Bob yawned as he thought,"Today is the day. I hope she says yes."."Bob!" said Lela.She then tackled him and he said,"Good morning Lela. Was recon with Finn good for you? I mean I feel bad for Stella. She go stuck with Dex. I mean I like the guy but he is a pervert."."Yeah but I like Finn. He is a nice guy and he treats me like a woman." said Lela."I see. Finn is a great friend like Frank." said Bob.

Lela then said,"So Bob? Are you going to ask Stella to be your girlfriend today?".Bob's face went red as she said,"You are? I am so proud of you."."I thought you were part of my Harem too." said Bob."Nope. I noticed that you and Stella were going to be together forever and I didn't want to get into that mess. I hope I find a love like that." said Lela."You will. I swear it." said Bob.

Then he saw Stella and he said,"Later Lela.".He walked over to her and she said,"Hey Bob. So are you ready for another day of snooping?"."I promise that you don't get stuck with Dexter again. I mean I felt bad." said Bob."Thanks Bob. Dex isn't that bad. I mean he is a pervert don't get me wrong but he can be a nice guy. So Bob? Can I have a bite?" said Stella."Sure. It has been a long time hasn't it?" said Bob.

She was about to bite his neck and then she was kicked by Ruby."Stella! We need Beloved to keep his energy for later." said Ruby."She is right for once." said Lela."Thanks I think Pipsqueak." said Ruby."Don't worry Stella. I promise that you will get a bite after this whole thing is over with." said Bob.He gave his smile as Karen froze the other girls."Lets go to school Bob." said Karen."Right but first Blasting Star." said Bob.He then freed them with a star.

Dex was talking pictures of girls from the roof and he sensed Frank standing there."Hey Franky. What is up? I thought you would be in class." said Dex."You know that Bob is going to ask Stella out today right?" said Frank."Yep. I have been waiting for it myself. I feel bad for his harem for it." said Dex."Yeah but they will find love again soon." said Frank."Yeah." said Dex.

He then looked in his camera and then he saw the Committee with Francine and Keith plus Tina walking toward Bob's classroom."We need to go find Finn and Lela and tell them the truth about Bob." said Dex."You know?" said Frank."Yeah. It is pretty obvious in one of the articles that he wrote." said Dexter.Frank nod his head and the two ran off.The crow watching them flew toward someone.

Bob was taking notes when the door at the front of the room opened up.He then saw Keith, Francine, Tina, and Daniel walk in."You just can't come in here." said Ms. Sparks.She was then stopped by Tina and she said,"Don't try. If you do, I won't let you live."."Dam. She is one crazy bitch." thought Bruce.Daniel then said,"We are here in the accusation that Robert Percival X or Bob is a human."."What?" said the class."How did they find out?" thought Bob and Stella.

Ruby then stood up and she said,"That is crazy. I mean Bob may know a lot about humans but that is to him being friends with them."."Aren't you doubting Daniel words Succubus?" said Keith.The two were about to fight but then Bob said,"I'm not a human and I can prove it."."How? I mean you let Stella suck your blood. Vampire LOVES human blood." said Francine."Dam it." said Bob.He then thought,"What can I do to prove it? I haven't master Transformation yet! Fuck!".

Keith then grabbed Stella, Tina somehow grabbed Karen who tried to freeze her, and Francine grabbed Ruby."Come on Mr. X." said Daniel."Never! I am not a human! Die! Gory Flash!" yelled Bob.He then rushed toward Daniel and he punched him with darkness.Daniel laughed as he then punched Bob into the wall."Bob!" yelled the three girls.Daniel grabbed him and he said,"You put up a fight kid but you are just a human. Flame Crush.".He then burned Bob and then he dragged him out.

Lela, Finn, Dex, and Frank were in the club room."Bob is human with devil blood!" yelled Finn and Lela."Yeah." said Frank.Dex was leaning on a chair and he said,"I didn't know about that Devil blood part."."Why didn't he tell us?" said Lela."He thought that we were going to eat him. I mean you can't blame him for thinking that." said Finn."I see. You think smart for a kid Finn." said Frank.

Finn then thanked Frankenstein and then Ms. Spark ran in."You guys! Bob is being trialed!" said Ms. Sparks."Dam it. We need to head to the headmaster." said Dex."Right." said Lela.The two ran off scaring Ms. Sparks."We better go with them." said Frank."Hell yeah." said Finn.The two ran after them giving the teacher a heart attack.

Bob was in chains as he saw several students looking at him with hunger in his mouth."Mr. X." said Keith.He then sat there in a judge booth and he made Bob sit in a chair trapped in a cage.He then saw Daniel wearing his suit and he said,"You have been accused as a human."."I am not a human! I mean humans can't get into Dark Haven because of the barrier!" said Bob."That is true but sometimes they sneak it and then we picked them off." said Daniel.

Bob then try to stand up but the chains held him down."You aren't getting out Bob. We made that metal to hold people down." said Keith."Dam it." said Bob."We have people who you have supposed beaten up telling us that they remember Stella beating them up and those rumors about you beating up people were the girls weren't they?" said Daniel."They were at first but I took lessons on how to be stronger and I don't need to flaunt it." said Bob.

Then he was shocked by Tina."Don't talk Human or I will shock you." said Tina.Bob then sat there and then Daniel showed the crowd of students Stella being tortured with water and Ruby and Karen being held in ropes."Now Bob. We know about you and Miss Stella being quite the couple. We will keep torturing her with her weakness if you don't tell the truth." said Daniel.Bob looked at her and she said with her eyes,"I love you Bob and don't do it.".

Bob then stood up and he yelled,"Yes! I am a human you fucking bastard! Stella! I love you! Don't you dare die on me!".He was then shocked ever harder and Daniel said,"Drag him outside. Lets hang this son of a bitch and then we feast on human!".Daniel then noticed Stella being slapped and then frozen and then he said,"Look at your girlfriend Bob. You are a human and you will die from it."."Fuck you Daniel! I will kill if it is the last thing that I do." said Bob.

He was dragged off by two big guys.He was then about to be hang as the crowd cheering for his death and then eating him."Look Bob. These people were your classmates but you lying to them makes you into a snack filled with amazing meat." said Daniel.He then told the big guys to let Bob go.Daniel then carried Bob up to a rope and he said,"Any last words Bob? I mean you are a human."."Yeah. Fuck you Dan." said Bob.He then started to hang Bob and Daniel said,"Lets eat Human!".The crowd cheered for Bob's death and the crow flew toward the Headmaster office.

Next time,
Bob and the gang vs the Student Safety Committee.Also we met Bob when he is angry.




No comments:

Post a Comment