Monday, October 27, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 14 Bob's Misadventures in Magic


This is mainly a Bob center Episode because this is a Bob P.O.V Episode but the next one will not be Bob, it will be Stella.

I woke up to a really awesome thought.I am dating the Stella Walker.She is so god dam pretty and hot.The two fused thanks to me and we started dating.People couldn't believe that I was dating her.I mean most people had trouble believing that I was her friend but now we are dating.It is so awesome.I mean Donna would have a heartache seeing me with Stella.My friends would be shocked to say the least and I can gloat to Chelsea and Zeke.It is going to be awesome.

I then put on my uniform and then I noticed my spell book was open.I had study it to make a dimension to bring over my video games.I then saw that I was on the Transformation part.I then read it and I smirked.I walked downstairs to see my best friends.Finn was reading a book, Keith was acting cool as ice, Frank was doing something with mechanics, and Dex was looking a book which I knew was perverted.

I sat with them and Frank said,"Bob? What are you doing with your book? I thought you read it."."I did but I haven't master the Transformation parts yet." I said."So can you transform others?" said Dex."Yes?" I said with great confusion."You should transform me into a girl!" said Dex."No." I said bluntly."Cool move there Robert. I mean transforming a pervert into a girl is stupid." said Keith."Yeah. So can you transform into like a monster? I would love to see it." said Finn."Don't we have that off period today?" I said.

Dex said,"Yeah. You lucky freshman."."We can too Dexter but you never went to class and you were known as a pervert." said Frank."Did Franky make a joke?" said Dex."I think he did. We better get going. I hope to see you do something awesome Bob." said Keith."Sure. I promise that it will be awesome." I said."It is a mystery why Stella fell for you but I figure it out." said Finn."You did?" said the three second years students."Yeah. It is my blood." I said.The four laughed as I smiled.

I was waiting for Stella.I then saw her talking with Karen."Hey guys!" I said.I then saw her smiling and she said,"Good morning Bob. Did you sleep well?"."Yeah but every moment that I am away from you is hell." I said.She blushed as I thought,"That is so Outer Stella."."Can you two please get a room?" said Karen."Well our world is a room." said Bob."That made no sense." said Karen."You are so jealous." said Stella.

Her face went red as I said,"Why don't you ask Keith? I mean you two would fit because he is a Snow Man.".She walked off as Stella said,"Remember when she tried to make you call her your Snow Bunny?"."Yeah. I am happy that we are still friends. So how is Francine and Frank doing?" I said."They are doing well. Are we have a couple off with them or something?" said Stella."Nope. I just wanted to ask." I said.

We walked to school HOLDING hands.I was in paradise and I saw Ruby with Lela."Hey there Beloved." said Ruby."I thought you were going to stop calling him that." said Lela."Nope. He is my best friend." said Ruby."Actually Ruby, Stella is but I don't mind. Just don't use your breasts to seduce me or anything or Stella will make you into a pretzel." I said."It is true." said Stella.

"We better get to class. I mean we have that off period. What are you going to do with it Bob? I better something involving Stella." said Lela."Nope. I'm going to go hang with the guys." I said."Can I come Bob? I mean Frank and the others don't mind me right?" said Stella."Sorry but I need some guy time." I said.She give me the puppy dog eyes and I was very tempted to say yes but Lela who is 12 years old dragged her away along with Ruby.I stood there confused and lost.

During the Off-Period, I saw Keith, Finn, and Frank waiting for me."What took you so long man? I mean I thought you would be here first." said Finn."Stella. She need a quick snack and my blood is that snack." I said."This is what happened when you are dating a vampire there Bob." said Keith."I still love her." I said." I know. So what transformation are we going to do first?" said Frank."I was thinking of trying this one." I said.

I stood in front of my friends and I said,"Beast Transform! Wolf!".I then transform into a wolf and Finn said,"That is so cool. I mean you will never be accused of being human again!"."I am still a human Finn." I said."You can still talk? Magic is so confusing." said Keith."Not really. It is pretty easy when you had a witch for a mother figure." said Frank."Is Carla still here?" I said."Yeah and she is helping Lela with her magic. She seems determined to be the best wizard." I said.

I then said,"Human Transform! Frank!".I then turned into Frank and the real one said,"Wow. You are really good."."Thanks Frank. I am an excellent student. I rush my tests." I said in Frank's voice."That makes sense." said Finn."Yeah. So what else can you transformed into? This is pretty interesting." said Keith."I have an idea." I said in Frank's voice."Can you please go back to normal Bob?" said Frank.I went back to normal as Finn said,"So what is it?".

I told the three my plan and Keith said,"That is so brutal but totally perfect."."Yeah but doesn't your girlfriend know your scent by heart?" said Frank."Yeah. I can disguise it. I had to do it once." I said."Oh yeah. You were trying to hide from your bully back home right?" said Finn.I nod my head as Keith said,"Okay. We need to get Bob ready for Dex.".I then grasped my hands together and I said,"Human Transform! Female!".

My hair grew longer and blond and my eyes went blue.I stood there in the girls uniform and I said,"So how do I look boys?"."You look like a supermodel! How!?" said Finn."That is a very good question Finn." said Frank."Well, I have Devil Blood and according to the book, Devil women look smoking hot." I said."You aren't into guys right?" said Keith."Hell no. I love Stella no matter what. Just because I am a girl doesn't change my love for her." I said."So what is your name? I mean if we call you Bob. They will expect something." said Finn."Rose Young." I said.

I walked around the Academy getting stares from the guys because I was smoking."You are enjoying this aren't you?" said Keith.Me and Keith were looking for Dex because Finn and Frank are keeping an eye on the girls."Yeah. I mean I get to make Dex feel my wrath. Now should I kick him in the nuts or break his heart?" I said."You are an evil woman Rose." said Keith."Thanks Keith. I take that as a compliment." I said.

We found Dex flirting with girls and Keith said,"You stay here.".I smiled as Keith got Dex's attention by freezing the girls that he was flirting with."What is wrong with you man?" said Dex."Fine. I was going to introduce you to this hot chick who was totally interesting into you but oh well." said Keith.He then grabbed him and it look like they were going to kiss."Who is she Keith?" said Dex in a serious tone."She is right over there." said Keith.

He walked over to me and he said,"Hello my beauty. My name is Dexter Butler. I have fallen for you. Can you tell me your name?"."My name is Rose and I thought you were this cool guy who would treated me right but I hate you." I said.He was shocked and Keith was holding in a laugh."Are you serious? I mean I am one of the hottest guys here." said Dex."Nope. I wouldn't like a guy like you. I mean you are just another pervert and I think many girls know it here." I said.I then kicked him in the nuts and I walked away.

I was back to normal and I was with the guys excluding Dex who was in the Nurse office.We were in the club room working on our part of the paper.I got stuck with the Internet part while the others work on the paper.Thank god I learn how to use computers."That sounds awesome." said Finn."It was. So did the girls figure out where we went?" I said."No problem. We told them that you two were working on something for all of the class that Keith missed when he was with the Committee." said Frank.

Keith gave a thumbs up as he said,"Good plan man.".The girls which include Francine walked over to us and Karen said,"Where is that pervert?"."I heard that he was kicked in the nuts." I said."Seriously!? Dam! I wanted to see that." said Ruby."Yeah but poor Dex." said Lela."Do you like him?" said Stella."I don't think anyone could like him but I have been wrong." said Francine.She sat next to Frank as Stella sat next to me.

Ruby then slammed the table and Finn said,"What is wrong Ruby?"."I don't know." said Ruby.Lela sighed as Dex walked into the room.He looked at me and he said,"Hey Bob. Do you get women?"."Why are you asking Bob instead of a real woman?" said Karen who was sitting next to Keith."Because real woman hate me. You all probably heard about me getting kicked in the nuts by Rose." said Dex.

"Rose? I don't know a girl named Rose." said Francine."And it is a weird name." said Frank and Finn."Yeah but she was amazing. I hope to see her again." said Dex."Nah. I mean do you like get kicked in the nuts or something?" said Stella.She still had Inner Stella's attitude on her and I said,"Sorry about her Dex. She really hates perverts."."It is cool man. I mean you need to control your women better." said Dex."You really don't know women. I kinda feel bad for Rose." said Keith.Everyone laughed at his joke because Keith never made jokes.

I was walking with Stella."So Bob? Can I ask you something?" said Stella."Yeah." I said."Can you transform yourself?" said Stella."Yeah. You know that I am Rose right?" I said.I couldn't hide anything for her."It was pretty obvious. I mean you met Dex when he gave me roses and also Robin told me that your girl name was Rose." said Stella."You two are like sisters. I want to play a prank on Dex. I guess I went too far this time." I said."You better not do it again." said Stella."I never will. I promise." I said.We kissed as a wolf's howl was heard.

Next Time,
Stella tries to get Bob the perfect gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment