Friday, October 24, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 10 Summer with Monster part 2 Date with a Vampire.


Yep Bob and Stella kissed on the lips.You thought it would take longer but I can surprise you sometimes except if you can read my mind which would be cool.Anyway,I hope to make you like Bob and Stella because the new Yugioh Story may have this paring.Not saying this for sure but if you like this story, tell me.I would love to do more stories like this.Bob will meet one of Stella's family later on the same story maybe but no promises.Also I can't describe girls clothing because I am the worst at fashion.This one is shorter because the next one is the Student Council part.

Bob was standing around in the middle of Mural.He was waiting for Stella.He has wearing a thin black jacket, a black shirt with a blue flame in the middle, blue jeans, a golden watch, and black, sliver, and red tennis shoes.He had been makeover by Fate's makeup artists."Where is she? I mean we planned for 10." thought Bob.He looked at his phone and he heard his name.Bob then saw Stella and his mouth was opened.

She was wearing a cute outfit which was made several guys stare at her.Bob felt jealous but he calmed down as Stella stood there."You look amazing Stella." said Bob.His face was red as Stella said,"You don't look so bad yourself. You look like a male model."."Thanks and you look like a model." said Bob.Their faces went red and then Stella said,"So where are we going first?"."Um. I was thinking the arcade." said Bob."Lets get going then." said Stella.

The two walked off as they didn't noticed Karen and Ruby in the bushes."What is she doing?" said the two.Lela shrugged her arms as Donna said,"Is this normal for them?"."Yes. They are in love with Bobby or Beloved in Ruby's case. And you know why the reason." said Lela.

The girl then nod her head with the 12 year old as Karen said,"So why is Bobby taking her to the arcade?"."That place is where we go whenever something bad happens. That place means a lot to him." said Donna."Lets go. I won't let that Slut get ahead of me. Beloved will be mine." said Ruby.She then followed the happy couple as Karen followed her.Lela and Donna followed them with them being bored.

Bob and Stella were in the arcade and Stella saw how good Bob was at Street Fighter 2."You are really good at this game Bob. I didn't know that you were a gamer." said Stella."I'm not. I just used to fighting games. I grew up with my dad being a fan of fighting moves. I named a lot of fighting moves after them. Don't tell anyone." said Bob.She smiled as she started to stare at the boy."So when are you going to let me out?" said Inner Stella."Let me ask okay." said Stella.

Bob then felt his shoulder being tapped on by Stella.He stopped his match and then Bob said,"Sup."."Do you mind if Inner Stella comes out?" said Stella."I don't mind." said Bob.He pulled off the Rosario and Inner Stella stood there."So this is the Human World? I feel stronger." said Inner Stella."It does feel nice. So why do you want to be out? I mean I thought you came out during battle." said Bob."I wanted to be on a date with you. I mean technically I am but maybe I wanted to be treated to something called Crepes." said Inner Stella.

He smiled as he said,"Okay but we better let Outer you have some too. I mean you guys shared my blood and you two should share the same food.".Inner Stella then noticed a girl.She had long blond hair and she looked like a popular girl."Bob. Who is she?" said Inner Stella.Bob then saw her and he said,"Lets go Stella."."Why?" said Inner Stella.

"Look who is back in town." said a boy.Inner Stella then saw a brown haired boy who looked like a man and Bob said,"Leave us alone Zeke."."Wow. Baby Bobby grew some balls." said Zeke."Why are you calling him that?" said Inner Stella.Zeke looked at her and he said,"This is your girlfriend? You would be dating a girl with weird color hair.".She was about to punch him and Bob stopped her.

Inner Stella knew why but she was still pissed along with Outer Stella."Zeke? Who are you talking to?" said the girl.She walked over and she said,"Bob."."Chelsea. I see that you still look like trash." said Bob."So is this your girlfriend? She is too good for you." said Chelsea.Bob then grabbed Inner Stella and the two ran out of the arcade as Chelsea and Zeke laughed at Bob.Inner Stella then looked at Bob and she said,"Bob. Who were they?".

He then said,"Zeke is a bully of mine and Chelsea was a girl that I had a massive crush on. She then broke my heart and Zeke broke my arms."."Bob." said the both Stella.Bob then put back on a smile and he said,"Lets go get some crepes."."Right. We aren't done talking about this." said Inner Stella.After Inner Stella enjoyed her crepes, she let Outer Stella have it.She enjoyed it as she noticed Bob drinking his drink and he looked sad."Bob. Can we talk about it?" said Stella.

He then said,"She was my first crush. You had one? I was mad in love with her. I mean I did everything for her and she took advantage of my crush on her. Before I left for Dark Haven, I asked her out. She then rejected me in front of her friends and then she poured her drink on me. I ran away and I didn't think that I would trust women beside my mom, my sister, and Donna. You and the others changed that.".

Stella then grabbed his hand and Bob's face went red."Not all women are like that. Bob. I know that I will never be like Chelsea. I promise." said Stella.Bob smiled and he said,"Thanks.".The two then looked into each other eyes and then Bob said,"You know that we could meet my parents."."Why ruin the moment?" said Stella."I feel like someone is watching us and the way to my house is hard." said Bob."Ah. Lets go then." said Stella.The two left the cafe.

Bob and Stella were outside of Bob's house as Stella was so very nervous."Don't worry so much Stella. They will love you." said Bob.He opened the door and he let Stella in.Bob then saw his little sister reading a book.Stella noticed that she looked like a female Bob but younger."Robin. I am home." said Bob.She then saw him and she tackled him."Bob! You are home." said Robin.

She then saw Stella and she said,"So who is this?"."Robin meet Stella. Stella meet my younger and brat sister Robin. So are mom and dad home?" said Bob."It is nice to meet you. You are way better than Chelsea. Not as good as Donna. Oh and Mom and Dad are coming home soon." said Robin."Thanks? So do you like me?" said Stella."Yep. You are better than Chelsea." said Robin."That is the standard when it comes to girls. You have to be better than her." said Bob.

Stella met Mr. X and Mrs. X who fell in love with her.She loved Bob's family and they loved her.She and Inner Stella like Bob's family because they made her feel like part of the family and she now like more humans.After leaving the house, Bob and Stella were walking back."So what did you think? Were they amazing?" said Bob."Yes. Both of us liked her." said Stella."Really? That is amazing." said Bob.

The two were about to kiss but then Zeke stood there with some bullies as he said,"You should have stayed away Baby Bobby. We aren't going to let you live."."Why me?" said Bob."You are a pest. You should die!" yelled a boy.They rushed toward them and then Bob said,"Stella. I am going to regret this but I need to stand up for myself. So stay back.".

She stood back as Bob stood there and he said,"Warrior Punch!".He then rushed toward them and he punched one causing a wind tornado.He then said,"I summon the power of Thunder Devil! Thor Siege!".He then made him surged with electricity and then he shocked them out cold."Thunder Devil?" said Stella."Yep. I have several Devils inside me. Let see I have Thunder Devil, Ocean Devil, Inferno Devil, Hurricane Devil, Sacred Devil, Winged Devil, Earth Devil, and Armageddon." said Bob."Ah." said Stella.She then kissed him and the two walked back with a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment