Sunday, November 2, 2014

Power Academy Episode 4 Zombie vs Magic


We see that Bob does have some weakness which is the memory of his old friend and also Magic.Lets begin with Bob waking up.

It had been a month since the date since Bob and Vivian had their date.Vivian started living with him causing Emma to more open with her feeling toward Bob and Karen trying along with Vivian to get Bob's attention but he was always lost in thought.He was worried about his friend whom he had lost many years ago to this island but he hid his feelings very well.He made comments which convinced the three girls that he was acting like his normal self but he wasn't due to his past.

He woke up to the doorbell ring."Isn't anyone going to get that?" said Bob.He sighed as he walked toward his door with his head due to his body being asleep.He then rolled his way to the door and he opened it.It was a girl with long platinum blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a red shirt and shorts showing off her body to the perverted zombie."Are you Robert Percival X?" said the girl."Yes. And who are you beautiful?" said Bob.She then grabbed his head and she said,"Do you want to die today?"."Can I say no and I get to look at your beauty?" said Bob.

"Bob? What is going on down there?" said Karen.She stood there in her uniform and the girl saw her."Lady Karen? What are you doing here?" said the girl."You know her Karen? Can you make her like me go?" said Bob."Let him go now Tara. He is my friend." said Karen.She then dropped Bob on the floor and Bob said with a smirk,"Karen. Who is she and is she single?".She then kicked him up the stairs."You would be perfect on the Soccer team." said Karen."Thank you Lady Karen." said Tara.

Bob stood there with his head on his body along with the four girls eating breakfast."So Karen is a princess?" said Bob."Yeah. I thought she told you that." said Vivian."Yeah or were you not listening to her like you always do?" said Emma."No. I think you three knocking my head off all the time makes me forget stuff. I mean I should have amnesia with all the times that you three burned and froze my head. I love being a zombie some time." said Bob.

Bob then felt a sword made of ice going on his neck from Tara."Were you not listen to Lady Karen?" said Tara."Bob wouldn't do that." said Karen."Actually I didn't because somebody burned my hearing." said Bob."You really don't know when to shut up don't you?" said Vivian."Remember Vivian, this is Bob we are talking about here. He doesn't " said Karen.

He was then burned and froze by Emma and Tara respectably."You two are jerks." said the burned and frozen Bob."We should get going. I mean we all have school today." said Vivian."Yes but first Tara needs get a uniform." said Karen."Yes Lady Karen. What about him?" said Tara."I will be fine. Go have fun you crazy kids." said Bob.

Bob was walking to school when he saw a crowd crowding a giant sign.Bob then threw his head to the front of the line."Hey! Get to the end Zombie Perv!" said a girl.She then kicked Bob's head into the bushes as he said,"I really hate you all.".His body then found him as Bob screwed in his head."Hey there Bob. So how far did you go this time? I mean the record is 30 ft. I really hope that we break it one day." said Ace.

He stood there and Bob said,"So why is everyone crowded that sign? Did someone get naked pictures of a hot chick? And 29 ft. We were so close."."It is the scores from the Midterms. Did you even take those?" said Ace."I think I did. Did we have that hot sub that day?" said Bob."Yeah. It sucks that she didn't try to kill you. I mean you did call her a perfect wife." said Ace.

Bob smirked as he said,"Yeah. I guess ladies just love me Ace old buddy. So did your rank increase at all? I mean we should try to increase our power so we can rule the school."."We will learn if we improve in class. We should get going." said Ace."Right there buddy of mine." said Bob.The two walked into the school.

Bob sat in his seat as Allison then turned around."So do you think your rank improve at all Bobby? I mean you are really strong." said Allison."Knowing Bob. I am going to say no." said Vivian.She then turned around and Bob said,"You are so harsh to me sometimes. I mean I thought we had something special here Vivian. I thought that date meant a lot to you."."We do and I will never forget our date but you are a dead pervert." said Ace imitating Vivian."Wow. You could be a great Vivian Ace." said Allison.

"Good job Ace. You got me spot on." said Vivian."So Vivian? Where is Karen and Tara?" said Bob."Who is Tara?" said Ace and Allison."My maid." said Karen.She stood there and Bob said,"So where is Tara? I mean she tried to kill me."."She isn't in our class." said Karen."Thank god. I really didn't want to be stabbed by a icicle spear today." said Bob.

Then Ms. Waters walked in."As you must know, today we see if your rank improve or in Bob's case went down lower." said Ms. Waters.The class then laughed at him as Bob decided to sleep."Karen. Wake him while I get the system set up." said Ms. Waters."Sure thing teach." said Karen.She then froze his body as he said while shivering,"You stink Karen.".

Bob was handed a tablet and Ms. Waters said,"You all know how to work this right?".No one complained because Karen froze both of Bob's hands to his desk."Okay. Lets see if you improved or decrease your rank." said Ms. Waters.Allison then said,"Sweet. My rank went up 5."."That is amazing Allison. Mine stay at the same level. I mean being Rank 100 is already hard enough. You ladies get higher?" said Ace."Nope. Us Big 20 only go higher by defeating higher ranks." said Vivian."What about you Bob?" said Karen.

Bob smirked as he said,"Number 3,001. Take that!"."So your rank went down?" said Vivian."Yep. Check out my scores from the tests." said Bob.He then showed the four and Emma who move to the seat next to Ace and in front of Vivian."Wow. You scored a hundred in all three tests. I thought your rank would go up." said Allison."Bob is a lazy bastard and he does nothing to help his school." said Emma."Very harsh Emma." said Bob.

Then the door slammed wide open and Bob saw a girl standing there.She had black hair and green eyes.She look like a sorceress and she said,"Which one of you is Bob?".Bob then pointed to Ace and he said,"What the hell man? You would do that to your only guy friend. You are a real bastard Bob."."I want to live Ace and I am not in the mood for fighting right now. Also I am lazy and a bastard." said Bob.

The sorceress then walked up to Bob and she said,"You must be the Zombie who defeated 10 and 9. My name is Donna Little. I am here to challenge you by the order of Number 1."."Okay then. So who is number 1 Donna? I would like to meet him and sock him in the mouth." said Bob."You couldn't defeat Number 1 or me. You may have beat 9 and 10 but you can't beat Number 4." said Donna.

Ms. Waters walked over and she said,"Bob. You want to have your summer right? You are still the lowest rank student in the school. You have to beat Ms. Little to have your summer. Do you understand?"."Yeah. You are going down Donna. I like having summer to myself." said Bob.He got up and he walked toward the arena."Wow Bob is a different person when he is in a battle." said Allison."Remember dear. Bob can surprise us." said Ace."Yeah." said the three girls.

Bob and Donna stood there as the stands filled in with students."Shoot. I know how to bring in the show like a star." said Bob."You are a pervert Bob." said Donna."Very harsh Lovely Donna. And what proof do you have?" said Bob."You are using your powers to look my skirt." said Donna.She then crushed his hand and he said,"Harsh there Donna. Can I have my hand back?"."Sure." said Donna.

She then threw back his hand and Ace said,"He is really trying to make female hate him.He sat next to Allison who said,"I thought Bob was always like this."."He wasn't always like this Allison. I guess him being dead has turned him into a pervert." said Emma."Bob does have some good things about him Emma." said Vivian."Like what? And being a pervert doesn't count." said Tara."He is a guy who would put his friends out of danger and also his head can go pretty far." said Ace."Ace is right on some parts. Bob may be a pervert but he is a nice guy." said Karen.

Bob then saw Rosa French and he said,"Ah my sweet. You have return to me. Have you come for my kiss Rosa?"."Today's match is between Bob X and Donna Little. Lets begin." said Rosa.She then stepped off the stage as Bob said,"So what can you do to me Donna? I mean you should be strong."."Oh I am. Take a load of this." said Donna.She then cast a spell causing a huge burst of wind to come out of the spell and then Bob felt his skin come off.

Donna and the crowd saw Bob had no skin left on him and he had on only his black shirt and pants."You use magic then Donna? I am impressed. You deserved your rank but I am here to get back my summer. Time for Vortex of Thunder." said Bob.He then made his hand glow a bright blue as Donna said,"What are you Bob?"."A zombie and nothing else Donna." said Bob.He then fired the vortex causing the stage to lose power for a second as Donna said,"Protection Spell!".

She then made a barrier protecting herself from the attack but the stage was pitch black."Perfect. Time to test my new plan. Dragon Kick!" said Bob.Donna then saw Bob rushed toward her in the darkness and he broke the barrier with his foot and she said,"Inferno Whip!".She then made a whip out of fire and then Bob said,"So you must be able to use all 10 elements in your magic? You deserve your rank Donna.".

The lights went back on as Donna saw Bob.He was just a skeleton as Bob said,"Like the new look? Thanks. I worked on my bones myself. I hope that we can remain friends after this. Quantum Pulse.".He then made an attack that shocked the barrier of the field causing it to explode and Donna was thrown into the air and Bob said,"Thor Siege.".He then jumped into the air as his fist glowed the blue as Vortex of Thunder and then Donna was shocked.

She sat there as Rosa said,"Winner Bob.".The crowd then cheered as Bob's skin grew back."That is normal for you?" said Donna."Yeah. You get used to it after a while Donna. I could make you into a Zombie." said Bob.He then held her head as she said,"What are you doing?"."I taking my kiss and leaving before my real organs come back." said Bob.He then kissed her as Bob walked off.He didn't notice that he was being watched by the right hand man of Ender Nightmare Chaos.

In a room, Ender sat there in his chair."So what did you find out more about the boy who defeat 10, 9, and 4. He is going to be a main threat to my reign Chaos. Did you and your brother find out anything about the Zombie?" said Ender.Chaos stood there and he said,"We did figure out that he does have the mark of the Dragon on his back master Ender."."Really? This boy is make everything interesting. Make sure that he doesn't get in any more fights until the start of the next semester." said Ender."Yes sir." said Chaos.

He was gone in a vortex of darkness as Ender held up a folder showing the picture of Bob and he said,"So you have the Mark of the Dragon on your back? You can control all of the Elements? You have the sword Armageddon on you? What are you Bob? I will find out and I will destroy you.".

Next time,
Bob and the gang compete at a game of tag at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment