Friday, November 28, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 3 A Magical Suspension


Okay.The title makes some amount of sense.I mean we have someone almost getting suspend also some magical incidents.So does that get me an A for effort?I hope so.Anyway, we are being introduce a magical being from the land of mischievous fairies or Never Land.I mean Tink may be the first animated jealous girlfriend because she wasn't too big on Wendy taking Peter and also an fun fact.In the novel,She is implied to have died a year after Wendy and her brother leave Neverland and Peter forget him.Yep,I ruined your childhood.Lets begin in the forest and a rant from the narrator.

In the forest,a magical portal opened up.You know that I would make fun of this but we live in a world where a card game has a school so nothing makes any sense anymore so expect Bob having a rapping T-Rex as his sidekick played by a comedian.If you get the joke,you get an cookie.Then a fairy came out.She had long pink hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a white pixie outfit with red trimmings.She then flew toward the Slifer Boys Dorm for some reason.I wonder where she is going.Maybe the cat's room.Nah that sounds crazy.

Bob was reading a book in his bed as Kurt was working on his deck."So Bob? What do you think of Allison?" said Kurt."She is my friend Kurt. You can ask her out." said Bob."Really? I mean you and her seem like a couple. I mean she made you lunch." said Kurt."So? I have made her breakfast for years. This is nothing to me and her." said Bob."You do make good bacon." said Kurt."That I do Kurt. That I do." said Bob.

Then their window broke as the fairy crashed onto the floor."What the?" said Kurt.The fairy then saw the two and she said,"What are you two staring at? You two never seen a fairy before."."Yes I have but you aren't what I thought." said Bob."So what are you going to do about our window?" said Kurt."I will fix it with my magic." said the fairy.

She then made the window fixed as Kurt said,"Wow. So can you make me into a robot?"."Why?" said Bob and the fairy.Kurt was silent as Bob said,"Anyway. So why did you crash into our window and who are you?"."My name is Elsa Gray and I came to your human world to cause some mischief." said Elsa."Really? What could you possibly do? I mean you are the size of my hand." said Kurt.

She then fired a magical spell at Kurt as he turned into a Dog."Okay. I find that funny." said Bob."Yeah. So should I change him back?" said Elsa."Yes. I really don't want his sister killing me." said Bob.Elsa turned Kurt back to normal as he said,"Okay. I believe you and in magic now."."So Elsa? Do you need a place to stay or something? I mean I wouldn't mind if you stayed here." said Bob."I would hate to be a bother." said Elsa."It is no problem Elsa. I mean I always wanted to have a Fairly God Parent." said Kurt.

Bob then said,"So did you give him the brain of a dog?"."Nope. He is a dog." said Elsa.The two then laughed as Kurt said,"Whatever. I better get some sleep. Someone has Crowler to deal with."."Crowler? Who is that?!" said Elsa."You'll meet him tomorrow Elsa. Well goodnight." said Bob.The two boys went to sleep as Elsa thought,"Bob seems like a real nice guy. I wonder if he would like me if I was a human.".Elsa then made herself a little bed and she fell asleep.Wow cute but why does everything for him?I feel like I am in a romantic comedy or something.

Bob woke up and he saw that Kurt was already gone to get breakfast.He then saw Elsa sleeping and he thought,"I better not wake up her.".He sneaked around her and he walked downstairs to the baths.He came back into his room and he saw Elsa waking up."Morning Bob. Where is Kurt?" said Elsa."Oh. He went to go get breakfast. I have to get ready for class." said Bob.

He put on his uniform and Elsa said,"So are you a servant of Slifer?"."No. I am a student of Slifer Red along with Kurt. We are in the lowest rank but I am a pretty good duelist." said Bob.He opened the door as Elsa said,"Wait! Can I come with you Bob?"."Sure Elsa but don't cause any trouble." said Bob."You can't control a fairy Bob." said Elsa."I guess so. I mean you are your person." said Bob.

Elsa hid inside of Bob's jacket as he walked down to the cafeteria.He then saw Kurt eating like he would at a buffet or something else."Hey Bob!" said Kurt.Bob sat down and Kurt said,"So where is the Fairy?".Bob pointed to his jacket as Kurt said,"Why?"."She want to go outside and she promise not to cause too much trouble. I will be keeping an eye on her. So don't worry." said Bob."Okay man. I mean Elsa is a nice girl but me and magic don't work." said Kurt.

Johnny and Terry walked over and Terry said,"Why are you eating so much Kurt?"."I don't know. I am just really hungry." said Kurt.Elsa then whispered to Bob,"I made him eat like a pig."."Change him back after breakfast." whispered Bob."K." whispered Elsa."So Bob? I heard a weird rumor involving you. Is it true that you could have beaten Chazz." said Johnny."Yeah. According to Shawn, he could have." said Kurt."Wow. How are you in Slifer Red?" said Terry."Lets say I have something called Test Anxiety." said Bob."Ah." said the three.

In Dueling 101,Bob sat in the front row taking notes as Alexis was talking about the 6 different types of Spell Cards."The 6 types of Spell Cards are Normal Spells, Field Spells, Ritual Spells, Continuous Spells, Quick Spells, and Equip Spells." said Alexis.Bob did a small yawn as Elsa whispered to him,"Was she boring Bob? She sounds like one."."No. I'm just tired." said Bob.Crowler then said,"And that is an great answer but I expect nothing less from an Obelisk Blue.".

He then saw his next victim.He was a Slifer Red student with light blue hair and gray eyes.He looked smaller and a big scared cat."Ah. Mr. Syrus Truesdale. Can you tell the class what a Field Spell is?" said Crowler.Bob then stopped taking notes and the boy stood up."Um. A Field Spell effects the field?" said Syrus.The class started laughing at his answer and Crowler said,"Sit down Truesdale. You are a disgrace to the family name.".

Crowler then said,"What can you expect from a Slifer?"."Didn't I beat you in a duel?" said Elsa mimicking Bob.The class then snickered as Crowler said,"Okay then. Can you tell me what a Field Spell is?".Bob stood up and he said,"Okay sure. A Field Spell like Syrus said effects the field. The Spell Gaia Power is a good example of it effecting the field. Gaia Power gives Earth Monsters 500 ATK and they lose 400 DEF. Am I right Professor?".

Crowler was shocked as he said,"Yes. You may sit down now.".Bob sat down as Crowler thought,"This kid is going to be a pain. I better get rid of him and that blue haired boy who is the little brother of Rachel. She is trying to make be nicer to Slifers which I won't.".Elsa noticed the weirdly man thinking of something evil and she thought,"I better tell Bob to keep an eye on him.".What a good little fairy.I wonder why she would want to be with this idiot.

Bob was listing to Professor Banner who was the head Chemistry Teacher.I would love a reason why a school about Dueling would need Chemistry but then I remember this is a school after all.Maybe Chemistry and Dueling go hand in hand.Bob then saw Syrus tugging on his jacket."Hey Bob. Thanks for helping me out earlier. I mean I was so scared." said Syrus."Don't worry Syrus. Next time, you can do it for me." said Bob.

"Mr. Truesdale." said Banner.Syrus stood up as he said,"Yes!"."I am sorry but could you bring Pharaoh down to me? I mean if you want to major as a scratching post." said Banner.Syrus then saw the cat on his leg as he blushed in embarrassment.Bob then heard Elsa snickered from inside his jacket as Syrus walked down to the teacher with the cat.

Meanwhile in Crowler's office.He was sitting at his desk.He was writing a love letter using Alexis's name to convince Bob to meet her at the girls dorm at night.I wonder who would think this is a good idea.He then painted his lips with red lipstick and he kissed the letter.So does anyone think Crowler is crazy.He then sneaked down to Bob's locker to place the letter in said locker but he placed it in Syrus's locker by accident.

Bob was standing next to Kurt in his gym uniform."Wow. Who knew that Johnny and Terry were so athletic. They really don't fit the part." said Bob."Yeah. I mean Terry maybe but Johnny." said Kurt.The two were playing a game of basketball by themselves and no one wanted to join them.Bob then saw Allison plus the rest of the girls and she waved to him.

He then waved back as Kurt said,"So where is our little friend?"."In my locker. I really didn't her involved." said Bob."Ah. So where is Syrus? I mean I don't see him anywhere." said Kurt."He must have got lost. I mean this school is pretty big. So you want to go see if we can go join their game?" said Bob."Sure. I'm on Terry's side Bob." said Kurt."Deal. I wanted to be on Johnny's team anyway." said Bob.

Elsa was flying around in the locker room and she said,"This is nice. I mean being close to Bob is nice.".She then saw the blue haired boy from earlier run in."What is he doing?" said Elsa.She then saw him opening his locker and reading the letter."That is strange. Who put the locker in here? I mean a girl can't get in here unless she wants to be expelled. I feel like Crowler is involved." thought Elsa.He then ran off as Elsa read the letter."I better tell Bob and that idiot Kurt what is going to happen." said Elsa.

Later on,Crowler was hiding in the bushes outside of the Girls dorm bathing area in a weird suit.Are we sure he didn't escape from Arkham Asylum?I mean he is dressed up like a super villain from a comic book.What a weird man."Where is that boy? Knowing hormones, he should have been here in a heart beat." thought Crowler.He then saw Syrus sneaking in and he said,"What is that Slifer doing here?!"."Who is there?" said a girl.Crowler jumped into the water as Syrus was caught by the girls along with Mindy, Stella, and Jasmine.

Earlier in the bathhouse,Allison was with Stella, Alexis, Mindy, and Jasmine.Jasmine had orange hair and Mindy had black hair."So why did that Bob guy defend that Slifer? I mean that pipsqueak is a prime example of a Slifer." said Jasmine."Yeah but Bob is so cute. I mean he is like a little puppy. So Allison? Is Bob single or does he have a girlfriend?" said Mindy."Nope. He did get a lot of love letters in Middle School. He is a nice guy." said Allison."So why aren't you and him a thing?" said Stella.

Allison then put her face under the water as Alexis said,"That is so blunt Stella."."Yeah. Why would she wanted to date a Slifer? I mean they are so weak." said Jasmine."They are pretty cute like Bob and Syrus." said Mindy."You like any guy don't you Mindy?" said Stella."Yeah." said Mindy.Allison then said,"I am going to get change."."I'll come with you." said Alexis.The two girls walked off as the three continued to bath in peace until they catch our blue haired small fry.

Meanwhile in Bob and Kurt's room,Johnny, Kurt, and Terry were enjoying Bob's cooking."Man. You cook awesome." said Johnny.Bob stood there and he said,"Thanks Johnny. My mom taught me a lot when I was a kid."."She is the dueling pro right? I mean she is one of the best duelist. When did she have the time?" said Terry."I went on some dueling tours with her. I actually know some stuff about life because she want me to grow up and become successful and not join a street gang which were common in my neighborhood." said Bob.

"So how did you meet Allison?" said Kurt."She was my neighbor and she took care of me when my mom and sister were out of the country. We are the best of friends and we still are." said Bob.He then sat down as Terry said,"So can I duel you Bob?"."Why?" said Kurt."I want to see how the little brother of Robin Yagami and the child of Audrey Yagami duels."said Terry."Sure man. Let me get my deck ready." said Bob."This duel sounds awesome right Johnny?" said Kurt."Hell yeah." said Johnny.

Bob's phone rang as Terry then grabbed it off the desk."What is it Terry?" said Bob."You know that weird kid whom you helped in that unfashionable loser's class right? According to Allison, Alexis wants to duel you for Syrus or they will expelled him." said Terry.Bob stood up as he said,"We have to go."."Why man?" said Johnny."He is one of my friends and I never leave a friend behind." said Bob."Right man. Lets go." said Kurt.

The two were gone as Johnny said,"Lets follow them. I wanted to see Bob duel."."Yeah." said Terry.The two then followed them as Elsa came out of hiding.She then said,"I better go help Bob with this. I don't want him to be hurt.".She then flew after the boys.Bob then saw her and he noticed that Kurt was talking with Johnny and Terry."Thanks man. I owe you one." thought Kurt.

She then flew into his jacket as she said,"Bob. That weirdo planned this. He thought that kid's locker was yours and he placed the letter to get you expelled."."That is what I guess and also Allison put that in her text." said Bob."Oh. So do you like her?" said Elsa."Yeah. You better not do anything crazy and magical. I don't know how to explain it." said Bob."Okay Bob. I promise that I won't do anything crazy. I promise." said Elsa.Bob then smiled as he said,"That it is good.".

The four were in front of the girls dorm."So what is the plan?" said Terry.Kurt then walked up to the front door and he knocked on it."I guess we knock on the front door." said Johnny.The door opened up to Alexis.She stood there and she said,"So I guess you got Allison's text Bob."."Yep. Now where is Syrus?" said Kurt."Okay. Follow me." said Alexis.

The four followed the blond as Johnny whispered to Bob,"I wonder why she wanted to duel you."."Don't know. I guess me almost beating Chazz is impressive." whispered Bob."Maybe because you are able to summon super strong monsters with no effort on your part." whispered Terry."Or that she has a crush on you." whispered Kurt."We are here you guys." said Bob whose face was red.Elsa then noticed this and she punched him lightly.I wonder why.

Bob then saw a lot of girls staring at the four boys and his face went red from embarrassment."Don't worry man. We will be cheering you on from the stands." said Johnny.He ran up there along with Terry, Kurt, and Alexis."So where is Syrus?" said Bob."Right over there. You can go if you want. I mean you aren't going to defeat me in a duel. I am one of the best duelist this year." said Alexis.

She then pointed to the little blue haired boy as Bob ran over to him."Hey Bob. I am sorry for making you and the others come here to save me." said Syrus."No problem Sy. I mean you are me are alike in a lot of ways. I mean we are both scared of a lot of things but I have someone that I know that believes in me. You will find someone like that and you will be brave." said Bob.Syrus nod as Bob said,"Lets duel Alexis.".

The two stood apart from each other and Alexis said,"Hey Bob. I'm going to let you go first. I mean you have gone second in your duel against Chazz and Crowler. I want to test something."."Okay sure. I draw!" said Bob.He drew a card and he said,"I summon to the field Ice Warrior!".Then an warrior made of ice appeared on the field.He had a sword made of solid ice and he looked ready for anything."I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Alexis." said Bob.

Ice Warrior.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A warrior of the ice.He trains and gets stronger every day due to him having a dream of serving the Spirit King for all time.You can draw a card on your opponents turn every turn that he is on the field.

Bob then drew a card as Alexis drew her card."Isn't that against the rules? That Slifer is totally cheating. I mean Slifers do cheat." said Jasmine.She then sat with Mindy, Stella, Allison, and the three boys."It would be normally but Ice Warrior's special effect lets Bob draw a card on Alexis's turn." said Allison."That is Bob for you. He seems to pull out the tricks." said Stella."He is so cute." said Mindy."Do you think every guy is cute?" said Johnny and Terry."I guess so." said Kurt.

Alexis then said,"I play the spell Double Summon to summon Queen's Knight and King's Knight!".Then Bob saw 2 knights standing there and they were ready to fight."I can now special summon Jack's Knight!" said Alexis.Then another knight appeared and then Alexis said,"I now attack with all three knights!".The three then rushed toward Bob and he said,"I play the trap card Icy Barrier to block your knights!".Then a barrier made of ice appeared in front of the knights blocking their attacks."I end my turn with 2 facedown cards. Your move Bob." said Alexis.

Icy Barrier.Trap.Normal.It stops your opponents attacks cold with a barrier of ice.

Bob then drew another card and he said,"I play the spell card known as Alchemy Circle!".Then a white circle appear in the middle of the field and then Bob said,"Hey Alexis. You have heard the Equivalent Exchange right? Here is it in basic form. In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed. So by sending my monster which is LV 8, I can bring an Level 8 monster from my deck and I pick the Full Metal Alchemist to join us in battle!".

Alchemy Circle.Spell.Continuous.You can use the spell to bring a monster from your deck to your field if you offer up something of equal value.You can use this as many times during your turn.This is known as the Equivalent Exchange.In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed.EX by sending a level 3 monsters, you can bring a level 3 monster to the field.
The Full Metal Alchemist aka Edward Elric/Fullmetal/Pipsqueak.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Spellcaster/Effect.This Alchemist is known for being the youngest State Alchemist in history at 12 years old.Three years later,He and his brother Alphonse Elric are searching for the philosopher stone to restore their bodies which were destroy due to them bring back their mom.He is able to use his alchemy to make weapons to battle his enemies.He can bring 2 spell cards, 2 traps cards, or one of each to your hand.

Then a boy stood there.He looked about 18 years old.He had golden-blond hair and it was tied in a braid that hangs down to his shoulders.He parted his bangs in the middle so that they frame his face on either side as they fall and, in the center of the parting, a single strand of hair sticking up like an antenna.He is wearing black leather boots with thick, red soles.He is also wearing a bright red, long-sleeved, hooded cloak whose tail comes down to his upper calves.He is also wearing black trousers and a black shirt.He is also wearing white gloves.He had golden eyes.

"Wow. He is our age right or is he younger?" said Alexis."Actually he is 18 years old. He is actually 5ft 9. Those shoes really make him look older." said Bob.He then looked at Bob as Bob drew 2 specific cards from his deck and he said,"I play the Equip Spell Song of the Hero and I give it my small fry magician!".He then felt a extreme power boost and Bob said,"I now use my circle once again. I now send my Level 7 monster to the grave to bring out the Luck Stealer.".

Song of the Hero.Spell.Equip.Lets your monster gain the mermaid Song of the Hero.They gain 1000 extra ATK points.
Luck Stealer/Yusei Kurusu.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He has the power to steal a person luck and then they die in a few seconds.He was once a street punk who used his powers to be feared.He fell head over heels for a girl and he has a little sister.He is now an assassin who steals people luck and then he gives it to his sister.Once per turn, he can destroy one monster on your turn and then block one attack on your opponents turn.

A new monster stood there and he had white hair and red eyes which were under sunglasses.He looked like young."Wow. He is pretty hot." said the girls in the crowd."I attack with my three monsters!" said Bob.The three then rushed toward the three knights and then Alexis said,"I now play Threatening Roar!"."Not so fast. I play God's Blessings!" said Bob.The card was destroy as Alexis lost 3000 life points and Bob drew 5 more cards."I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Alexis." said Bob.

God's Blessings.Trap.Normal.With God's Blessings, you can negate all spells, traps, and monster effects when played.You then draw five cards after that.

Alexis then drew a card and she said,"You are a really good duelist Bob but I will defeat you. I send a card to my grave so I can summon Warrior Queen!".She then send a card to the grave to summon a monster.She had two golden swords, red ruby like armor, and she looks very strong."I now play the spell Lucky Draw!" said Alexis.She then drew 5 cards and she said,"I activate my facedown Warrior Battle Cry! This lets us both summon a Warrior Monster from our decks. I pick Gearfried the Iron Knight!"."I will pick Kirito!" said Bob.

Warrior Queen.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The queen of warriors, beasts, and beast warriors.She is always ready to fight for her fellow warriors and for her loyal subjects.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points for every beasts, beast warrior, and warriors in your grave.If you send a monster from your hand to the grave,she can destroy every monster on your opponents field at the cost of her attack.
Warrior Battle Cry.Spell.Normal.You and your opponents can summon a Warrior monster from your deck.

The black cloak wearing warrior stood there as the armored warrior stood there."I now activate Warrior Queen's special effect!" said Alexis.Then Bob saw his field explode."Attack him Gearfried!" said Alexis.The warrior rushed toward Bob and he said,"I activate my facedown! Shut Down!".The attack was stopped as Alexis said,"You are really making me interested in you Bob.".His face went red as he said,"Um thanks Alexis."."I end my turn with a facedown." said Alexis.

Shut Down.Trap.Normal.It blocks out all attacks.

Allison was getting jealous as Kurt and Elsa noticed this."Man. Bob is so lucky right Elsa?" said Kurt."Yeah." said Elsa.She was looking at Bob who drew a card.He then looked at his hand and he smirked."I now activate my other facedown known as Demon Revival! This lets me bring back a monster that I send to the grave when I summon the Full Metal Alchemist! Let me welcome Devil Blade!" said Bob.

Demon Revial.Spell.Normal.You can bring back a monster from your grave.
Devil Blade.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Fiend/Effect.The strongest warrior in the Devil King and he is the Devil King's right hand man.His sword of Chaos can rip apart mountains, his speed can reach up to the speed of light, and he is a really big threat on the battle field.He can't be destroy by spells, effects, or traps.He can inflict piecing damage.

Then Alexis saw a monster very similar to Dark Blade appeared.He had big and spiky armor.He had a sword which looked like from hell even more than Devil Knight."Wow." said Alexis."Yeah. I now play my final facedown! The Helpful Friend! This allows me to summon a monster under 4000 ATK points and I have the one! I summon Shulk!" said Bob.The blond warrior stood there as Bob said,"I now normal summon Dark Blade and I attack with Devil Blade! Show her the powers of Chaos!".

The Helpful Friend.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a monster under 4000 ATK points to the field.

Alexis then said,"I activate my facedown! Zero Gravity!".Then she noticed the blade going toward Warrior Queen as Bob said,"Devil Blade can't be effected by traps, spells, and monster effects and also he can inflict piercing damage which means I win!"."What? He won!" said the girls."Yep. That it is my roommate ladies!" said Kurt.He then stood up as Elsa pushed him down."Idiot." said Elsa.Devil Blade then destroy Warrior Queen causing 1000 points of damage.

Bob then freed Syrus using a card.Syrus then hugged him as he said,"I found the person who inspired me!"."Who and what is he talking about Bob?" said Allison.She stood there with the group as Bob said,"Oh Allison. I was telling him that you are always there cheering me on and that gives me a lot of courage."."Man, you are such good boyfriend material." said Mindy.She then moved Syrus and she hugged Bob.

His face went bright red as Kurt said,"Dam Bobby. You be getting all of the girls. Makes me kinda of jealous. Send some my way."."Yeah." said Johnny.He and Terry then grabbed Mindy and Stella said,"I hate to be a buzzkill but shouldn't you guys get going?"."Right. Later ladies." said Terry.Him, Johnny, and Syrus ran off as Alexis said,"So Jasmine? What do you have to say?"."I am sorry. You aren't a bad duelist and a pretty cool guy." said Jasmine."Thanks Jasmine. I appreciate that." said Bob.

He then smiled as Kurt grabbed his arm."We better get going. Later Ladies!" said Kurt.He dragged Bob away as he waved goodbye.Elsa sighed as she followed them.Allison then said,"I am going to bed.".She walked off as Alexis said,"Me too.".She ran after her as Jasmine said,"So does she like Bob?"."Who doesn't?" said Mindy."Not me. He is a nice guy but he hasn't really done anything to impress me." said Stella."So picky." said Jasmine and Mindy.The two made fun of her as they walked back to their rooms.

Next time,
Kurt duels Chazz because Bob is out with the flu.







No comments:

Post a Comment