Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 3 Petalburg Forest


Yes.I know that it is called Petalburg Woods but I call it Petalburg Forest which sounds weird but I used to call it that as a kid also they called it that in the Anime as well.I am pumped for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming very soon along with Smash Bros for WiiU. I may go with Alpha Sapphire because I like Mega Sharpedo's design more than Camerupt, I like Team Aqua's new design, and Latias is my favorite out of the Eon Duo if you have read my stuff.I will be getting Omega Ruby at a later time.

Bob was stand inside of the Petalburg Woods/Forest."This place must have a lot of Bug Pokemon." said Bob.He then saw Stella being scared."I can't believe you aren't scared of this place Bob." said Stella.Bob then said,"Go Z!".She came out and she said,"Stella is still scared of Bug Pokemon?"."You can't blame her Z. I mean you remember what happened." said Bob.Z nod her head as Stella said,"Are you two going to protect me from them?"."Yeah and most Bug Pokemon are very timid." said Bob.

The three walked through the forest and Bob found an place to set up for lunch."Stella. I don't sense any Bug Pokemon here. I think we can eat Lunch here." said Z.Stella then sighed in relief as she sent out Togepi and Poochyena to have lunch and play with other Pokemon.Bob sent out Hyperos, Mudkip, and Ralts to go play and Z kept an eye on them because they might cause trouble for her and the two humans.

Bob then was making lunch for him, Stella, and the Pokemon when he felt something nearby."Are you alright Bob?" said Stella.She stood there and Bob said,"Yeah. I just feel like something is off you know. Oh and Lunch is ready.".The 9 ate lunch but then Stella saw a man.He looked starved."Excuse me. Have you two trainers have seen a Milotic around here?" said the man.He then fainted from hunger.

Bob then fed him and he woke up."Thank you. My name is Cesar and I work for the Devon Corporation. I am a researcher." said Cesar."My name is Bob and this is Stella. What do you mean there being a Milotic around here? Don't their previous evolution Feebas live on Route 119 which is pretty far from here?" said Bob."Yes but one is rumored in here and I wanted to see it. I guess I lost track of time and I got lost." said Cesar."We should go look for it Bob." said Stella.

Z was shocked as Hyperos said bluntly,"But aren't you afraid of Bug Pokemon?"."Don't worry Hyperos. I have Bob protecting me from them." said Stella."I see. Her love for her must be able to conquered her fear." said Z.The trainers then blushed and the Pokemon nod their heads as Cesar were confused."So are we going or what? I hate to sound rude but I need to get back to work. Being a researcher is a lot of hard work." said Cesar."Yeah. Stella keep Poochyena out. We can use her senses to find the Tender Pokemon." said Bob.

She then returned Togepi as Bob return everyone but Hyperos and Z."Why those two?" said Cesar."I hate my ball." said Z."I have a pretty good sense of sense not as good as Poochyena but pretty good." said Hyperos.The three humans agreed with the Pokemon and they followed the two plus the fox Pokemon and they went looking for the rare Tender Pokemon of great beauty and strength.

The two Pokemon then stopped as Cesar said,"Did they find it?"."Did you guys?" said Stella."Yep but we also smell something really bad." said Hyperos.Then Bob pushed everyone into the bushes as Z said,"Bob! What is wrong with you?"."Quiet Z. We have company and I really don't think they are friendly whatsoever." said Bob.

Then Stella saw 2 people wearing blue outfits.One was a male with brown hair and a soul patch.He is wearing a blue and white shirt, a bandana with a symbol on it, blue shorts which looked cut, black belt, blue and white socks, and blue and black shoes.The other was a female with the same colored hair without the soul patch.She is wearing a blue top, two blue arm bands, black gloves, the same bandana as the boy, black belt, light brown shorts, long blue/white socks, and black/blue boots.

"Isn't that Team Aqua?" said Stella."Yes. They must be looking for the Milotic as well." said Cesar."Yeah. We better find it before them." said Z."Then follow me." said Hyperos.They followed the Pokemon and then they found a lake.Stella return Poochyena so she can rest for a while."Is it in there Hyperos?" said Bob."Yes daddy." said Hyperos."Okay. Then lets go already! I really don't want Team Aqua to catch us! Cannonball!" said Cesar.

He then jumped into the lake and then Stella said,"So are we sure that Milotic is in there?"."Yep. Milotic are known to live at the bottom of lakes." said Bob.Cesar came out of the water tired and he said,"Is that thing sure about it being in the lake? I mean I already don't trust it."."Yes and don't call Hyperos an it. It has a name." said Z."Thanks Z." said Hyperos.Cesar got out of the water and he said,"Sorry. I am really tired. This lake is really freaking deep than the pool near my house!".

Then Cesar was hit back into the water by an Energy Ball and Bullet Seed.Bob and Stella then saw a Treecko who looked angry."I guess we invaded its home or something along those. Z talk to Treecko." said Stella."Yeah. I got it." said Z.She then walked over to the Wood Gecko Pokemon and the two talked.Z walked back over and Bob who was watching Mudkip trying to get Cesar out of the water."So what did Treecko tell you?" said Bob.

Z sighed as she said,"Treecko told me that he is the protector of Milotic. She is in pain from a Pokemon poison."."Hey Treecko. Can you get Milotic to the surface? We can heal her." said Stella.Treecko then said,"Fine Human. You better be right about this human.".He then did something and the two trainers saw Milotic.She was in so much pain."Stella. Pull out the Max Potion, Antidote, and Pecha Berry from my bag. Treecko and Mudkip. Help Milotic out of the water." said Bob.

She then pulled out the three items as the Mud Fish Pokemon and the Wood Gecko Pokemon helped the Tender Pokemon out of the water."Stella and Z. You two heal up with Milotic while I try to wake up Cesar which will be fun." said Bob.He and Mudkip walked over to the man and Stella said,"Don't worry Treecko. Me and Z won't hurt Milotic. We love Pokemon not like Team Aqua."."Yeah and way better dresser." said Z.

Treecko looked at his friend who was being healed by the Sliver hair girl."I wonder if they would let me join them. I mean I know that Milotic will like the girl but maybe the boy would be my trainer. I would like that a lot." thought Treecko.He then saw the two grunts.Cesar woke up and then he then fainted from the sight of the grunts."What a wimp." said Z."Yeah." said Hyperos and Mudkip.

"Perfect. This will be so easy! Go Carvanha!" said the female.The Savage Pokemon then hop into the water as the male said,"Lets see if you can handle the speed of my Zubat!".The Bat Pokemon then came out and Bob said,"I guess we need to defeat these grunts. Mudkip, Hyperos, and Z! Try to wake up Cesar again! He is going to be a pain."."Right!" said the three.

The three tried to wake him as Stella said,"I don't think Milotic can fight.".She then stood up and Stella said,"Are you sure Milotic?".She nod her head as Bob said,"Hey Treecko. Care to battle with me?".He nod his head and he was ready for battle.Stella's Pokedex then scanned the Pokemon and it said,"Milotic, the Tender Pokemon. It is the world's most beautiful Pokemon. There are many works of art featuring Milotic. This Pokemon is a Female. She knows the moves Ice Beam, Attract, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, and Recover.".

"You are sure strong girl." said Bob.She then smiled as she entered the water ready to handle Carvanha who was captivate by her beauty."Now lets see what you can do Treecko." said Bob.His Pokedex scanned Treecko and it said,"Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokemon. It quickly scales even vertical walls. It senses humidity with its tail to predict the next day's weather. This Pokemon is Male. He knows the moves Agility, Slam, Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Nature Power, Brick Break, Dig, Extreme Speed, Sunny Day, and Solarbeam.".

"Impressive. Lets go Treecko!" said Bob."Attack him with Leech Life!" said the grunt.Treecko natuarlly dodge the attack and Bob said,"Show him your Nature Power!".He then fired out an Hydro Pump at the Bat Pokemon which flew into its trainer and then Bob said,"Sunny Day/Solar Beam!".The sun got hotter as the male Grunt plus Zubat flew off."That won't be me! Bite!" said the female."Ice Beam." said Stella.She then froze the Piranha Pokemon and then Bob said,"Solar Beam!".

She was knocked off as Bob said,"You and Milotic are the perfect team."."Yeah. Hey Milotic. Do you want to come with me and Bob? I mean Bob is a really good cook and also he is the little brother of a Coordinator." said Stella.She then nod her head as Stella captured her.It shook three times as Stella said,"I caught a Milotic Bob! Shouldn't you catch Treecko? I mean you two are a natural team."."Yeah. I don't know that Treecko wants to join me." said Bob.

He then went into his pokeball and Bob said,"Guess I was wrong.".Cesar woke up and he said,"Where is the Milotic?"."I captured her Cesar. So why did you want to see Milotic?" said Stella."I want to see her. Her beauty was known to make people calm anger. I need it on my wife." said Cesar."Really?" said the two plus the three Pokemon."Yes. I am so sorry." said Cesar."It is fine. So do you want help out of the forest Cesar?" said Bob."Yes Please." said Cesar."Lets go then Bob." said Stella.

She then held his hand and the group walked out of the forest.Z then said to the reader,"Will these two get together or not? This and more on Pokemon Adventure plus I finally get a snowcone!".

Next time,
Bob and Stella arrived in Rustboro City.Stella competes in her first contest and she meets two rivals.One good and one evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment