Saturday, November 29, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 4 Kurt vs Chazz because Bob is sick.


No I don't hate Kurt.I just wanted to make Bob a minor role in this one.He will still be around but in his bed out sick with a cold.Also we see Kurt's awesome and amazing deck in action so that is a plus in my book and Kurt's fan.Also we will have our hero getting pampered by several girls.A normal day for a Harem Protagonist.

Kurt woke up to Bob sneezing and cough at the same time.No he didn't explode.He then saw him with several tissues around him and he said,"Are you alright Bob?"."Yeah. I just have a cold man." said Bob.Elsa then said while sitting down,"We could use my amazing and powerful magic to heal your cold Bob. I mean I am here to serve you Bob."."No. It will make it worst for him. Don't worry about it man. Just rest here in the dorm. I am pretty sure that Elsa can take care of him." said Kurt."Yep. Don't worry." said Elsa.Bob nod as he went back to sleep.

Kurt was walking toward the cafeteria and he saw Syrus studying like crazy for a test I think and Johnny and Terry were eating."Hey man. So where is Bob?" said Terry."He is sick. He looks terrible." said Kurt."Have you told Allison?" said Johnny."Why would I tell her?" said Kurt."She and Bob are childhood friends right?" said Syrus.Kurt then said,"Oh. I will tell her later in class. So Sy? Why are you studying so hard anyway?".

He was then hit by a ruler.Johnny then saw Rachel standing there and he said,"I still can't believe that you two are family."."Yeah. We get that a lot. So where is Bob?" said Rachel."Sick. I mean it sounds pretty bad. You can hear the cough from here." said Terry.The five then heard the boy cough and Rachel said,"That sounds terrible. Are you sure that you didn't get anything Kurt?"."You know me sis. I never get sick. So what is Syrus studying for?" said Kurt.

Johnny then said,"We have those tests today remember? Crowler wrote it on your hand.".Kurt then looked at his hand and he said,"Oh. He did."."You forgot didn't you?" said Rachel.Kurt nod as Terry said,"So does Bob have to take the test when he is sick?"."Nope. I will tell the Chancellor about this. Bob will take his test once he feels better. Kurt you better get some studying done." said Rachel. 

She walked off as Syrus said,"I better get going. Later guys!".He ran off as Terry said,"Doesn't he suck at gym?"."I think less then Bob and that is saying something." said Johnny."Yeah. Bob is a pretty smart guy not at Gym. So why aren't you guys worried?"" said Kurt."I study." said Terry."I am a natural genius but I kinda punched a kid so I got demoted." said Johnny."Ah. I hope you don't punch me." said Kurt."I won't." said Johnny."We better get going man." said Terry.'Yeah." said Kurt.The three walked off.

Bob sneezed as Elsa then said,"Are you going to be alright Bob?"."Yep. It make look bad but to me, this is a normal cold. I usually had Allison helping me out but now I have you." said Bob.Elsa then said,"What is that supposed to me?"."I mean you can use magic to help me out with my cold. It is nice." said Bob.She smiled as she said,"Let me make you some good old fashion magic soup."."I will like that." said Bob.He smiled as her face went red.

"He is out sick?!" yelled Crowler.He then slammed the desk as Kurt said,"Yeah. He seem like he was going to die there."."Yeah but he has a magical fairy helping him. He should be fine but he might get sicker." thought Kurt.He sat in his seat as Crowler mumbled something about a plan B.Allison walked over to Kurt and she said,"Is he going to be alright?"."Yeah. He seem fine when I left." said Kurt."She likes him. It is so obvious." thought Kurt.

Kurt then saw Alexis and Stella and he waved them over."Hey Kurt. Where is Bob? You two are like brothers." said Stella."Yeah. I mean you two are never apart." said Alexis."Well we are roommates and best friends. He is sick with a pretty bad cold." said Kurt."He is? That is terrible. I hope he gets better." said Stella."Yeah. Do you mind we visit him after school?" said Alexis."Um. I don't think he would mind that at all." said Kurt."Elsa might though." thought Kurt."Then that is the plan." said Allison.

Kurt then saw a boy talking to some girls wearing Ra Yellow and Obelisk Blue uniform.He was in a Obelisk Blue uniform and he had brown hair and brown eyes."Hey. Do you know who that is?" said Kurt.Stella then said,"That is Obelisk Blue King Jaden Yuki. He is the complete opposite of Chazz."."So is he like Bob?" said Kurt."No. He is rich but he is the nice kind of rich guy." said Alexis."So kinda of." said Allison.

Jaden walked over and he said,"Hi. My name is Jaden Yuki. You must be Kurt Raymond. Hey where is your friend? I think his name is Bob Yagami if I remember right?"."How do you know my name?" said Kurt."Shoot. I tried to remember every single one of my classmates names. It is a nice thing to do. Where is he?" said Jaden."He is sick Jaden. We are going to go visit him after school. You can come if you want." said Stella."Sweet. I am so in!" said Jaden."I am guessing that is a yes." said Alexis.

Crowler then said,"Everyone back to their seats! We are about to start the test!".The four Obelisk students walk to their seats as Crowler said,"You have 90 minutes! Begin!".The class worked on their tests very diligently as Crowler thought to himself,"Dang I was going to steal those rare cards, give them to Princeton, and then have him duel Bob but since that brat is sick. I need a plan B.".

He then looked over at Kurt who was actually trying really hard not to sleep and he thought,"I'm just going to replace Bob with this kid. I mean he is Rachel's little brother. She is so annoying and also a very mean lady so I can get some revenge. That is stealing my doughnut.".Wow what an extremely weak reason and we thought him hating Bob was sad but this is the saddest thing alive.

Meanwhile Bob sneezed."I hope that Wives tale isn't true." said Bob."Hmm?" said Elsa.She was making her soup as Bob said,"Oh nothing. I guess my cold is getting to me. I am getting crazy. So where is that amazing soup?"."It will be here soon. Be patient Bob." said Elsa."Okay." said Bob.He then thought,"I wonder how Kurt is doing on his test. He is a great friend but when it comes to studying, he isn't that great.".

Kurt was asleep as Syrus thought,"Should I wake him up?".Banner walked up to the boy and he said,"Mr. Raymond.".Kurt woke up and he said,"Man. Did I sleep through the test? Dam it."."Yes you do. Don't worry. You can pass your dueling test to pass the class." said Banner."Yeah. So Professor? What is Bob doing for his test?" said Syrus."He will be do this test and duel another student who failed their test like Mr. Raymond and you too if you two don't get to the dueling arena." said Banner."Right. Thanks Professor!" said the two Slifers.

The two then ran off as Banner thought,"I wonder if Mr. Raymond can talk to his Duel Monsters Spirits.".He then grabbed some test and he thought,"I hope Mr. Yagami feels better and Mr. Raymond better be ready for Crowler. He seemed determined to make you and Mr. Yagami leave the island. I wonder why though. He gets really angry over the dumbest thing.".He walked out of the room along with Pharaoh who was hungry for some amazing fish.

Kurt stood there and he said,"So why am I facing Chazz?".He stood across from Chazz and he said,"You are so going down Raymond then I'm going after Bob."."Don't you want to prove yourself Kurt?" said Crowler.He stood there as Kurt said,"Okay. Time to get my game on!".He activate his duel disk and Chazz said,"You are going to lose to the Chazz!".

Alexis then sighed."The Chazz?" said Syrus.He stood there with Johnny, Terry, Alexis, Stella, Allison, Jaden, and Shawn."Yes. He came up with that by himself. It is pretty sad but since he is rich, he gots his fans." said Shawn.Some Boys were saying his name and Stella said,"Is this sad?"."Yeah and Bob would be cowering in the corner if he heard that right?" said Johnny."Yeah. Bob isn't good when it comes to that." said Allison."I see. So you and Bob aren't dating?" said Jaden and Terry.

Kurt drew his first card and he said,"Let me introduce you all to Lord Art!".Then a cowboy stood there.He was wearing a regular cowboy outfit.He had black hair and blue eyes."Shoot. I am in a crowd full of duelist. I wish Ann was here." said Art."Sure thing Art. I activate my monster's sweet special effect. I can bring his lovely lady to the field. I summon Lady Ann!".Chazz then saw a cowgirl with long blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing the female variation of Art's outfit."Dam she is hot." thought Chazz.

Lord Art.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.One of the best sharp shooters in the wild west.He is very cocky and brave but he is afraid of something.He can bring out his lovely Lady Ann from your deck, hand, or graveyard.
Lady Ann.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the best female sharp shooting girl from the wild west.She is a little shy but she can shoot a bullet between two pieces of stone and also an human.She loves Lord Art a lot and she likes being around him.She can't be destroy by Spells, Traps, and Monster effects.

Ann then looked around and she said,"Kurt. Why are all of these people staring at me? Do I have something on my face?"."Honey. You are a very pretty lady. I mean you are one of the hottest girls in the old west." said Art.Her face went red as Kurt said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".Two cards then appeared facedown as Chazz drew a card.I better Chazz will do something crazy.

"I play the spell Magical Mallet!" said Chazz.He then return four cards into his deck and he shuffled it.He then drew 5 new cards and he said,"Perfect. I activate the spell Frontline Base! This allows me to special summon an level 4 or lower Union Monster from my hand. I will pick W-Wing Catapult using my spell and I normal summon V-Tiger Jet in attack mode.".Then a blue ship appeared along with a tiger jet as Kurt said,"That monster looks so cool."."Do you have to act like a fanboy now?" said the two western."Yep." said Kurt.

The two sighed as Chazz said,"I remove these two from play to summon VW-Tiger Catapult in attack mode."The two then combined into a bigger machine as Kurt said,"So cool."."Really? I thought I was Kurt." said Ann."You are Ann." said Kurt."I now attack Lady Ann with my monster!" said Chazz.She then saw the beam go toward her as Kurt said,"Not so fast. I activate Dummy!".The beam then hit a dummy and then Chazz took 1000 points of damage."I end my turn." said Chazz.

Dummy.Spell.Normal.If one of your monster is attacked by the enemy,they can place a dummy and then your enemy takes half of their monster's ATK points as damage.

Kurt drew a card and he said,"I summon the master of sneaking around Ninja Hiro!".Then a puff of smoke appeared.Then the crowd saw a ninja wearing a green suit.He had green hair and red eyes."Hey Hiro." said Art."It is an honor to duel alongside you and Ann." said Hiro."So where is Karin?" said Ann."Someone needs to activate his effect." said Hiro."Oh right. I knew that. I activate Ninja Hiro's special effect! He lets me summon his lady ninja from my deck! I now special summon Ninja Karin." said Kurt.

Ninja Hiro.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.His name in Japanese means generous and he is that in a nut shell.He steals from the rich nobles of Japan and he gives it to the less fortunate people of Japan.He met his love Karin when she was being attacked by some thugs from the mob.He then saved her and the two now fight alongside their daughter to help people.He can bring out his wife Ninja Karin from your deck.
Ninja Karin.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.Her name in Japanese means Pure and she is that in a nut shell.She believes that everyone that she knows or meets is pure of heat.One day when she was about to be robbed by some punks from the mob,she meet Hiro and she fell in love with the Ninja.She begged that he take her on as his apprentice and he did.They got married and she fights alongside him and their daughter to save the world.She can attack your opponent directly when you have a monster on the field.

Then another puff of smoke appeared.She was wearing the same green suit but more feminine and she had pink hair and green eyes."Hi. I hope that I didn't miss the mayhem." said Karin."Nope. I now attack with Karin! Show Chazz the power of your love!" said Kurt.She then attack him directly causing Chazz to say,"How did you?"."Her special effect allows her to attack directly if I have a monster on my field which I do. I now play the Equip Spell Ace Shot and Dual Pistols and both to Lady Ann!" said Bob.

Ace Shot.Spell.Equip.You give Lady Ann or Lord Art an extra 800 ATK points.Once either cowboy is destroy, you can give it to the other one.Once both western are destroy,you can draw 2 cards.
Dual Pistols.Spell.Equip.These guns give Lord Art or Lady Ann 1000 extra ATK points and it inflicts piercing damage.If the shooter is destroy,the guns go to the other western.Once both western are destroy, you can draw 2 cards.

She then gained two guns as Kurt said,"Attack Lady Ann!".She then fired her bullets and then Chazz lost 1000 life points as Kurt said,"Now time for the men to attack!".The two rushed toward Chazz as he said,"I play my facedown Negate Attack!"."Stopping your plan with Mystical Space Typhoon!" said Kurt."No! I lost to a Slifer!" said Chazz.He was then hit with bullets and a sword."And that's game!" said Kurt.

"I can't believe that you defeated Chazz!" said Syrus.Kurt was with the group and they were walking to Bob and Kurt's dorm room to check up on Bob.Shawn said,"So I guess everyone in Slifer Red can beat the Princeton family. Who knew? I mean he had such rare and expensive cards."."I heard a rumor that Crowler gave those cards to defeat Kurt but his monsters destroy him." said Jaden."Yeah. I wish I did that good on my test." said Kurt."You fell asleep right?" said Terry.

Kurt nod as Stella said,"That is sad. You did good in your duel."."Is Stella showing some emotion?" said Alexis."Who knew?" said Johnny.Stella grumbled as Allison said,"So are we there yet?"."Yep." said Kurt.He then knocked on the door and Bob said,"You can come in.".Kurt then opened the door and he saw tissues everywhere."One second you guys. Let me clean this up." said Kurt.He then placed several tissue in a trash can as he said,"You guys can come in."."Who are you talking about Kurt?" said Bob.

The group walked in as Bob said,"Allison?! What are you doing here?! I am contagious."."Well, I hope that you are ready for the May family soup." said Allison."May family soup?" said Syrus and Jaden."I better it for Bobby here when he is sick right?" said Johnny."Yep. I usually have my mom helping me." said Allison."Do you mind if I help you Allison?" said Alexis.She nod as the two walked down to the kitchen.Elsa was hiding behind a book and she thought as she watched Bob and the others having fun,"He will be mine.".

Next time,
Bob goes on a date with a girl.Shenanigans ensue.




No comments:

Post a Comment