Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Crossover High Episode 1 Your First Day


Welcome to the new improve Crossover High with your overpowered main hero or protagonist.I like that type of character okay.Don't judge me.I like them because they are strong and they know it and they keep getting stronger.To be honest with you all, I hate the main characters who are weak and annoying.I like people who can stand up to villains not people who cower in the corner like a little bitch.Anyway,lets begin with Bob at his job because you need a job in his city.Also expect references to Anime, Video Games, and Western Animation(American Cartoons).Also Episode 1 is going to be a long one.Also thought are going to look this.'See?'.I am going to try this out.

At a mall which was very popular in town, our story begins in a Host Club(Male and Female) where our hero works."Bob! Get you ass out here! We are swarmed." said an woman about 22 years old and she had green hair and blue eyes.Then a boy walked out.He looked about 17 years old.He had black hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket with a red tie.He had on black pants and dress shoes."Coming! I was getting my outfit on. It is hard being this amazing with the ladies unlike you Sarah." said Bob.

The two were about to argue and probably cause a fight but then Bob was then called over by 3 girls.Sarah went to the back to grab some more snacks for their guests.Bob then sat down with the 3 girls.One had brown hair and glasses, another one had Black hair, and the final one had short red hair."Sup ladies. You have order me, the best thing here. What would you like me to do for you?" said Bob.

After his shift,Bob yawned as he was putting on his normal red shirt as Sarah said,"Is the best host ever tired?".The two were on different sides but they had a conjoining area."Yes I am Sarah. I am only human." said Bob.'Yeah. Right, I am so not human anymore but I can pull it off pretty good. I haven't been figure out yet so that it is good right?' thought Bob.

Sarah then saw some paperwork on the desk in the conjoined area and she said,"You are going to a school? I thought that you worked all the time."."I did Sarah but I get way more tips and customer than you on a daily basis so I decided to go here." said Bob.She then held the paperwork and she said,"You are going to Kuoh Academy Bob? You know that school was all girls right?"."Yeah. I do but they made it Co-Ed and I got in due to my grades and brain power. I'm not just a pretty face you know." said Bob.

Bob then said to himself quietly as Sarah read over the forms,"I had to use my powers over these humans to get in but it will be worth it.".Sarah then said,"So are you not going to be coming to work?"."Yeah. The boss says that I should make some friends my age. Don't worry. I will be coming back. You better be a better hostess while I am gone." said Bob.She then punched him.

He then grabbed the papers and he placed them in his back.He was wearing a black jacket along with blue jeans, his red shirt, and black and sliver tennis shoes."I best be going. Later Sarah." said Bob.He walked out of the store as he said,"Time for grocery Power Style.".He then walked to the grocery store also in the mall and he bought a lot of stuff for himself and his roommates.He then walked out carrying several bags out to the parking lot.

He found his car which he had used his powers to manipulate the dealers to get it.He placed the bags in the back and then he was held up by a guy holding a knife."Stick your hands up pretty boy." said the guy."Okay but first Hydro Storm." said Bob.Bob then made a huge burst of water appear from his hands drowning the man in water.He fell to the floor wet and then Bob erased his mind."I can't let anyone find about me having powers." said Bob.He then drove off toward his apartment.

He then walked up to his room and he opened the door."I'm home and I brought food with me this time!" said Bob.He then saw one of his roommate sitting there.He had light brown hair with a cute bow in it and he was wearing a girls uniform to a private high school.He had pointy ears and he had fangs.He likes wearing girls clothes okay and a vampire.

He saw him standing there and he said,"Hey Bob. That is a lot of food. What is the occasion Bob? Did you get a promotion?"."Oh nothing Anna. So where is Soul? She needs to start cooking Anna. I have a big announcement to make and I will tell the two of you when I see food on the table."said Bob.Anna then sighed as he said,"Same old Bob.".

Bob then saw Soul standing there.She was a woman into her early 30s.She had long black hair with a red, blue, gold, and a sliver stripe in her hair and bright orange eyes.She was wearing a female suit of armor and it was black, sliver, gold, and red.She had a scythe on her back and a sword on her waist.She then said in a tone which expressed anger,"Master. Why do you spend our precious money on food?"."Because Soul. I need to eat right Anna?" said Bob."Yeah. So what happened Bob?" said Anna."I won't tell unless Soul makes dinner and that is an order." said Bob.

The woman made dinner for the three and Anna said,"So what is the big deal Bob? I mean I love Soul's cooking just like you do but we can't waste money like this."."I got into Kuoh Academy." said Bob."That is the same school as me Bob?! That is awesome." said Anna.He hugged Bob and then Soul said,"Really? You passed the exams without using your powers master?"."Yep. I am very smart you know. I could conquer this world if I want too." said Bob."Yeah. You are the Dragon King. Can you take off those contacts?" said Anna.

Bob then made his eyes glow red as he said,"Happy Anna?".He nod his head and Bob smiled.He then said,"Soul, you need to get a job."."Why Master? We are doing fine with you being a host." said Soul."With me and Anna in school, we need someone to pay the bills. I have to wait a while before I can go back to work. The boss lady wants me to make friends at school." said Bob."She is a very strange human to say the least. Okay master. I will get a job. Now lets eat." said Soul."Good idea." said Bob.

Bob stood in front of the mirror.He was wearing his uniform.He was wearing a black blazer with white accent over his red shirt, matching black pants, and his black and sliver shoes.'Not bad.' thought Bob.He then turned his eye color blue with his contacts and he saw Anna waiting for him.He was wearing a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents.

Bob poured him some coffee made for him and he said,"So Anna? So the school lets you wear that? Even though that you are a boy."."Yeah. I mean I am not exactly manly like you. I mean you are so strong but you decided to hide your true strength to everyone but me and Soul. Why is that?" said Anna.Bob then said,"I like not being under my father rule Anna. I like being a free man.".

He nod as the two saw Soul.She was wearing a white business suit and she look like a business woman and nothing like last night."Way to look like a human there Soul.Who knew that the Dragon King's right hand could pose off human so well." said Bob."Can it your highness. Shouldn't you and Anna get going to school?" said Soul.

Anna then looked at the floor and he said,"Yeah. Hey Bob. I like to go to school with my friends. You don't mind walking to school by yourself right?"."Yep. I don't mind. As long as you come to see your big bro, I don't mind at all. You are a first year right?" said Anna."Yep. Later Bob." said Anna.She ran off as Soul said,"Why are you still here Dragon King?"."To give you some really good advice Soul. Use your assists to your advantage. That is how I got my job at the club." said Bob.

He was walking to his school and he thought,'I wonder if I should be doing this. I mean I wanted to spend time with Anna more. I mean I don't him be found out. I mean he is half vampire and he wears girls clothes. I really hope someone doesn't find him out. I am not in a mood for a fight today.'.He walked up to the school and he opened the door.It was empty and Bob thought,'I guess I am late or something along those lines. Oh well. It is my first day here so I am going to be let off easy.'

Bob then pulled out a piece of paper and he thought,'So my class is 2-A. Very interesting.'.He walked up the stairs and then he was captured by a rope.'I guess this must be security here. I better see what happen with this before I make my move.' thought Bob."I caught you troublemaker!" said a girl.Bob then saw a girl.She had long purple hair and green eyes.She was wearing the same uniform as Anna and she looked at him with great interest.He noticed the sword on her back and he thought,'She must be a ninja. Very interesting.'.

Bob then said,"So why do you tied me up miss? I mean I am losing blood quick."."You are a troublemaker. So what is your name?" said the girl."Bob Yagami. I am new here. Today is my first day." said Bob.She then threw a shuriken at the rope causing Bob to fall on his head.She then said,"My name is Ayane Wakahisa. Sorry about that. I didn't know. I thought you were just some punk.".

She then helped him up and he said,"I'm fine. So can I go to my class? I mean I am late. I hate to make an bad impression on everyone in my class."."Yeah. So what class are you in?" said Ayane."I'm in my second year Class A. You?" said Bob."Same class. I work as security guard for the 10 minutes after the bell. I guess I am your first friend here." said Ayane."We better get going." said Bob.The two walked toward their class and Bob thought,'She seems like a nice girl but her being a Ninja is puzzling. I mean does everyone at this school have powers?'.

Ayane opened the door and she said,"We have a new student guys. Be nice to him.".She closed the door and then Bob opened it.He then saw several faces stare at him.'I guess I stick out and they don't even know have my red eyes showing.' thought Bob.He looked around and he thought,'Lots of girls in here but it looks like our class will be equal in gender with me in here so that is good.'.The teacher stood there with a smile on her face.She had long yellow hair and blue eyes.

Bob then talked like he does at the Host Club,"Hello. Are you the teacher? I mean you look so young and beautiful. My name is Bob Yagami and I am very lucky to be your student.".Her face went red as she said,"Yes I am. Where did you learn to talk like that?"."I am sorry. I guess being away from my job does that." said Bob.He wrote his name up on the board and he said,"I hope we can be all friends and make me feel welcome".

He then smiled as the teacher said,"Ah. I see a seat in the back."."Sweet." said Bob.He then sat there and he thought,'I wonder why she put me here. I guess because I am the main character. Nah that sounds really crazy and that is saying something.'."Well, I will be back later. Bob. My name is Ms. Harris and I am your homeroom teacher plus your English Teacher. Enjoy your time here Bob." said Ms. Harris.

She then left the room as Bob saw the seat in front of him was empty which was very strange and this is saying something compared to the Ninja from earlier and she in his class."Hey." said Bob.He then saw his neighbor look at him.He had brown hair and green eyes.He was wearing a shirt which is black and it has a green stripe in the middle of the shirt with a white 10 and green stripes on the sides of the shirt.He was wearing brown pants with pockets at the knees and green and white shoes.

Bob then notice the wrist watch on his left wrist.Its face plate is square and has a white and green color scheme.The faceplate is black with two green stripes forming an outline for the hourglass of a peace symbol.'I see. I am sitting next to the chosen wielder of the Omnitrix. I wonder why Azmuth picked him but he is an weird man.' thought Bob."Yes?" said the boy.'Oh. I was just going to ask about the seat in front of me is empty.' said Bob.

He then said,"She must be sick. My name is Ben Tennyson. You made an impression on the class."."I did?" said Bob."Yeah. I mean Ayane is staring at you. She isn't a big fan of guys excluding a couple of guys at this school." said Ben."That is good right?" said Bob."Yeah man. So you like my watch?" said Ben."Sort of. It looks familiar to me." said Bob."You have seen it before?" said Ben.

Bob then smirked as he said,"Yeah. Those aliens on the news had the same symbol on their chest. My favorite being Heatblast, Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, Upgrade, Ghostfreak, Cannonbolt, Wildvine, Blitzwolfer, Frankenstrike, Snare-Oh, Upchuck, Ditto, Way Big, Eye Guy, Swampfire, Rath, Fasttrack, Shocksquatch, Feedback, Gravattack, Kickin Hawk, Astrodactyl, Bullfrag, Atomix, and Whampire. You can say that I am a really big fan Ben.".

Ben then whispered to him,"Do you know?"."Yep. I mean seeing your watch was a big sign to me but you are pretty good at hiding your secret. Don't worry. I won't expose your secret. I mean that would be just rude and we are friend." whispered Bob.The two then sat through History, Science, Art, Music, and Math as well.Ben was impressed with Bob being really smart.Little did he know that he was the Dragon King who was known for his brains and brawn.

During Lunch,Bob was walking around campus.He had been getting looks from guys jealous of him and girls who thought he was so cool and the opposite of their prince.He then saw two boys.One looked like a jock or a sports star and he had no hair and the other had black hair and glasses.'I wonder what those two are doing. I better find out. They are in my class right?' thought Bob.

He then followed them to the Kendo Club and he thought,'I guess these two are perverts. I better make them get their punishment.'.He then knocked on the door of the kendo club.The door opened up and he saw a girl.She had brown hair and it was in a pony tail plus she had green eyes."Your name is Bob right? I heard about you. My name is Kari and I am in Class 2-B. So what is that you need Bob?" said Kari."Some perverts are looking at you girls changing over there." said Bob.

He then saw the girls go hit the two as Kari said,"Thank you Bob. So why were you here?"."Oh I saw these two walking over and I wanted to tell you. I am a nice guy like that. I think those two are in my class." said Bob."Oh. These two are. They are known as the Perverted Duo. The one with the glasses is Motohama and the one with no hair is Matsuda. Watch out for them Bob." said Jade."Thanks Jade. Now commence with the beating." said Bob.She went to join them as Bob walked off.

Bob was walking home with his friend Ben."So why were Matsuda and Motohama giving you the death glare man?" said Ben."Oh. I gave them up to the Kendo Club. They were peeping on them and I don't like perverts." said Bob."Wow. So did you miss me during Gym? I mean Clancy is really hard to find when he can be a bug." said Ben."Not really. I mean I did make the girls go nuts when I took off my shirt after running." said Bob.

Ben then said,"So what was your former job man? I mean you seem like you are a prince or something."."I was a Host. I still am but my boss wanted to make some friends. I will see you tomorrow Ben." said Bob.Ben nod as he walked off as Bob walked across the bridge.'Today was a fun day. I mean I made 2 friends today and I don't know about Kari yet. I also made two enemies. Oh well, I have more when I am the Dragon King anyway. I wonder if they are going to come get me any time soon. Oh well time for some cooking from Soul.'.

Next time,
Bob meets some new people and also he gets targeted by evil people.So see you all next time.Same power time, same power channel.(That is a Batman Reference from the 60s show. The real quote is Same Bat time, same bat channel).

No comments:

Post a Comment