Thursday, November 13, 2014

Power Academy Episode 6 A Zombie's day with Princess and threats of war.

Yeah.You can guess what is going on in this episode.Yeah.I really got nothing beside that.So enjoy Bob being a date with 2 different girls at the same time.This undead hero will have an Harem before the end of his first year at this rate.Also this is smaller than normal episodes.

Bob was sitting in the living room enjoying a day all to himself because of his roommates were out shopping using their money.The top 100 get a lot of money for living expenses and other passions while the lower ranks get money as well but less and since Bob has the lowest rank, he gets no cash.He was watching TV and he thought,"Thank god. I can finally catch up on some shows because the ladies keep distracting me with their bodies of awesomeness.".

He then heard the doorbell ring as he said,"That must be something for one of the girls. As a responsible member of the house of X, I will be a good butler.".He opened the door and he saw Felicia standing there in a cute outfit."Felicia? What are you doing here? How do you find my house?" said Bob."I look in the school database and I found your house with no ease. So are you busy with something?" said Felicia."Nope. So what are you doing here? I thought the powerful and beautiful Felicia would be doing something important." said Bob.

Bob was giving her some tea as she said,"You remember that contest at the beach?"."Yeah. I got to see all sorts of hot girls. Good times." said Bob.Felicia then said,"Do you mind helping me and my friend out with a favor? We need to go on a date with a guy and you are the only one that I can trust."."Yeah. Is she a cute girl like you?" said Bob."She should be here soon. She is the daughter of the American member of the Big Four. We have been friends since we were kids and I am the European members of the Big Four." said Felicia.

Bob stood there and he said,"So when is she arriving?"."Very soon. You should get ready." said Felicia.He ran upstairs as Felicia thought,"He is a native of Infinite and he would make the world go nuts if me and Julie are seen with him. I hope today goes perfectly.".Bob came downstairs wearing his normal outfit with a dragon claw around his neck."You ready to go?" said Bob."Yeah. We just have to wait for Princess Julie." said Felicia."She sounds really hot. Is she American?" said Bob."Yes." said Felicia.Bob smiled as he opened the door.

Bob and Felicia were waiting for Felicia."So what is she like Felicia? Is she so hot that the Arctic melts when looking at her?"" said Bob."Yes. She heard a lot about you too. She thinks that you are so cool and pretty strong." said Felicia.Bob then saw a limo and he said,"That must be her."."Yes. She is going to like you." said Felicia.He then had his head was knocked cleaned off."So you being a zombie is true? That is so cool." said a girl.

Bob after reattaching his head then saw a girl.She had Green hair and brown eyes."You must be Julie. My name is Bob X and I am the zombie pervert." said Bob."So what are we doing first Felicia? I mean you plan this date." said Julie."I see. You two are date virgins?" said Bob."What does that mean?" said the two.Bob then smirked as he said,"So who is driving the limo? Follow me.".He then got into the car and then the two followed him into the car ready for their date.

Bob stood there and he said,"You ladies having fun?".They were in a arcade as Julie said,"Yeah. This is the bomb!"."Indeed. I didn't know that you commoners could have so much fun." said Felicia."Yeah. We can sure have fun here in Infinite and not in some castle." said Bob.He then sensed danger coming from nearby and he said,"Get down ladies. We have company and they aren't friendly.".

Bob then saw a really buff guy next to a skinny and weak looking guy."You the Zombie?" said the skinny one."Yep and I am so not into guys. What do you dorks want?" said Bob."We are here to test you so die!" said the big one.He then produced a giant bear made of Fire and it attacked Bob who dodged it."I see. You must work for the Big 20. Even during Summer, I get no free time. Time to move our battle." said Bob.

He and the guys plus the two Princess were in a empty plain."He is so strong isn't he?" said Julie."Yes. Now lets see how strong." said Felicia."Die! Go!" said the skinny.He then made a Lion made out of darkness and it rushed toward Bob along the bear.He dodged the attacks as he said,"Time for some Vortex of Thunder and also a Dragon Kick!".He then trapped the two in a vortex which then shocked them and Bob kicked them in the head.

He did a pose as he said,"What else do you have for me?".The two ran off as Bob said,"Nothing gives me a thrill any more.".He looked at the two girls and Julie said,"You are so strong Bob! Why aren't you rank 1?"."I have my reasons." said Bob.He then made them appear back in the arcade and then Felicia said,"We need to talk Bob."."Okay then Princess. Where shall we go? I mean this place isn't private for our talk." said Bob.

The three were on the roof of a building."So I am being targeted?" said Bob."Yes. You have an immense power inside of you." said Felicia."Also you are super hot." said Julie."Yeah I am but lets get back to the topic. Who is targeting me? Is it the Big 20? I did defeat three of their team." said Bob."Yes. You are a threat to them from my guess. You can't blame them at all." said Felicia."Yeah. I understand so what is this plan hot stuff?" said Bob.

Julie said,"We are transferring to your school at the start of the next semester along with Ruby who is amazing and we aren't going to be in your class."."Darn. I would love you if you were in my class. Being with hot chicks is pretty sweet." said Bob."Yes but you better be ready Bob. We will be ready to serve you in any way." said Felicia."Really? Anyway?" said Bob."Yeah honey." said Julie.

She went close to him and then he was shocked by lighting."Let me guess that yours is electricity which is a sub type of Light attacks." said Bob."Yep. I am ready to serve the zombie master." said Julie." As am I. I am a user of Water attacks while Ruby is a user of Earth based attacks." said Felicia."Sweet. I am ready to do anything." said Bob."Plus my harem is getting bigger!" thought Bob.

Next time,
Bob makes his team complete during a school field trip to discover your spirit partners. Also we meet some new guys and also Bob makes some new friends and enemies.A normal day for a zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment