Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 10 Meeting new friends!


Welcome to Episode 10.We have Bob and Stella meeting a group of trainers who are very nice plus an friend from the past.Bob also meets Archie who is a pirate next part.I am going to be honest.I would love to see a team based on Rayquaza.I may do something like that but Team Hyde who will make their appearance at Mt. Chimney along with a special so get ready for that.Lets begin with Bob relaxing at the beach of Slateport City.I think I have been spelling bandanna wrong in the past and I still will.Also I don't think I did Beautifly's Pokedex entry, so I am doing it again.Also really hard name to remember.This one

Bob was sitting there on the beach relaxing in his normal outfit."This is nice. I wonder what Stella is doing with Z and Roy. She probably want to introduce Roy to snowcones. I wonder why she likes snowcones so much." thought Bob.He then saw a frisbee in the air and then he heard,"Can someone please catch that?!"."Gotcha! Go Nick!" said Bob.The Emotion Pokemon then caught the plastic toy and then Bob said,"Very good job Nick."."Thank you Bob." said Nick.

Bob and Nick then saw a girl standing there.She had on a red t-shirt with a dark blue circle around her neck, dark blue bike shorts, white skirt, red and yellow sneakers, a red bandanna with a white Poke Ball print, a yellow waistpack, and dark-blue and white gloves.She had a Beautifly next to her and Bob's Pokedex scanned it,"Beautifly, the Butterfly Pokemon. It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids. This Pokemon is Female.".

"She is very pretty. You must be a Coordinator. My name is Bob and this is Nick, my Kirlia." said Bob.He nod as she said,"Hi. My name is May and I am here ready to compete in the contest here. So are you a coordinator?"."Nope. I know a lot about it but I am determined to be a Pokemon Master. So are you traveling with anyone? I can tell that your Pokemon gets a good diet from a Breeder." said Bob."Yes. I do. Do you want to meet him?" said May."I would be delighted too." said Bob.Nick was stuck following them as they talked."I hope Stella doesn't get the wrong idea." thought Nick.

Roy was walking with Stella and Z."So that was a snowcone? That was amazing. No wonder you like it so much Z. I hope Hyperos likes his." said Roy.He was holding one for the Pokemon whose powers are strong."Yeah. It is awesome. I hope Bob catches a Pokemon like that one day. Free snowcones will be awesome." said Z."Yeah. I wonder something." said Stella."Hmm? Is it Bob?" said the two.She blushed as she said,"No!"."Yeah right." said the two.

She sighed as she heard,"I guess nothing changes with you.".She then saw Drew standing there and she said with surprise,"Drew? What are you doing here?"."Competing. I am here to test you myself. You better be ready for me and my Pokemon." said Drew.He then saw Roy and he said,"This must be one of Bob's Pokemon. My name is Drew and I am a friend of his."."It is nice to meet you. My name is Roy." said Roy.

He then bowed as Z sighed."So where are you heading off to?" said Stella."To a place to train. You want to come?" said Drew."As a date?" said Stella.He nod his head no and he said,"You are Bob's girl. What kind of friend would I be if I did that?"."A Advanceshipper plot device." said Z.The two humans were lost as Roy said,"She is talking nonsense. Lets go Drew.".The two humans shrugged as Roy whisper,"Don't break the fourth wall like that."."I know but it is so much fun." said Z.

Bob then saw two People standing there talking to each other.One was a boy about 7/8 and he had Oxford Blue Hair and Black Eyes.He was wearing a green t-shirt, green and brown sneakers, black glasses and brown shorts.He also had a yellow backpack.One was a boy about 17 years old and he had black hair and brown eyes.He was wearing a brown jacket with an orange collar. Under it he wore a green shirt, but he wasn't wears a belt. His clothing slightly mirrors that of his game counterpart in Generation 3.His shoes are a dark blue, and his backpack is blue.

"May. Who is this? Is he your boyfriend?" said the boy with the glasses."No! This is my friend Bob and his Kirlia Nick. Bob this one right here is my little brother Max and this is my friend Brock. He is from Pewter City in Kanto and he is also a really good cook." said May."I am not so bad cook myself according to my Pokemon." said Bob."So you must be a coordinator like May. I mean you must be with your Pokemon. He seems like a Pokemon used by a coordinator." said Brock.Bob then said,"Nope. I am a Pokemon Master and I have 2 badges so far.".

"That is so cool man! I mean I have 2 badges too but your Pokemon looks pretty strong." said a voice.Bob then saw a boy about 11 years standing there with a bird and mouse.He had black hair and brown eyes.He was wear a hat with a green symbol on it along with a hoodie, black gloves, blue jeans, a bag with the same symbol of his hat, blue jeans, and blue and black sneakers.

Bob then said,"Hello. My name is Bob and I met May and your friends only a few minutes ago."."Sup. My name is Ash. I am from Kanto just like Brock is but I'm from Pallet Town. These two are my Pokemon Tailow and Pikachu." said Ash.Bob then scanned the bird with his Pokedex.It then said,"Taillow, the Tiny Swallow Pokemon. It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob's Pokedex then scanned the mouse and it said,"Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. It raises its tail to check its surroundings. The tail is sometimes struck by lightning in this pose. This Pokemon is Male."."He looks pretty strong Ash. You trained him well." said Bob."Thanks Bob. So why are you here in Slateport?" said Ash."Well I am traveling with a friend of mine. I would like you all to meet her. She is a great coordinator and I feel like she can reach the top." said Bob.

Then Bob saw Roy running up to him and he said,"Bob! Have you ever had a snowcone? It is amazing.".He then saw the four standing there and he said,"Oh hello. My name is Roy and I am one of Bob's Pokemon. I'm not his strongest but I am pretty strong. You must be lost why I can talk in Human. I think it is due to Bob."."You can talk?" said Max."That is awesome. My name is Ash!" said Ash.

Roy shook his hand and then Hyperos came out."You got me a snowcone!" said Hyperos.He then ate the treat and then Z said,"Sometimes. You are like a child.".She then saw the four who were shocked to see Hyperos and her talking and she said,"Sup. The name is Z and this is Hyperos. We are Bob's oldest Pokemon. I wonder where Stella and Drew went."."Drew is here Z? It will be good to see him again." said Bob.

Bob then saw Stella and Drew and Drew said,"Hey man. It is good to see you again.".He walked over and Stella said,"Hello. My name is Stella and this is Drew.".Brock then grabbed her hands and she said,"You are so beautiful Stella. My name is Brock and I have fallen from the heavens to meet with you.".Bob then hit him and Stella said,"Thanks Bob. Don't you have some training to do?"."Oh yeah. I better get going. Come on Z, Roy, and Hyperos!" said Bob.

The four were gone as Max said,"So Stella? Are you a coordinator like my sister?"."Yes. I have two ribbons so far." said Stella."Impressive Stella. I have one ribbon so far." said Drew."You two are so strong. So how does Bob know so much about contest? I mean he knew about Beautifly being raised by a Coordinator and feed by a breeder and other stuff like that." said May."He has two older sister. They are both Coordinators and they are pretty famous." said Stella.

"So why doesn't Bob want to be a Coordinator? I mean he would be an awesome one." said Ash."I am guessing and tell me if I am wrong about this Stella. He doesn't want to be like his sisters because he is trying to get out of their image." said Brock."Correct Brock. Bob is going to be a Pokemon Master but he helps me a lot with some combination. He is the best you guys. I hope you guys get to know him like I do." said Stella.

Max then said,"So I guess you like him.".Max was then hit by May as she said,"Sorry about that. You know little brothers.".Stella nod her head as Drew said,"So who is up for some lunch? I am buying."."I am so in Drew!" said Ash."I would like that as well." said Brock and Max."What about Bob?" said May."He will be fine. He needs to get ready for his gym battle with Wattson." said Stella.The 6 walked toward a resterant.

At night, Bob was training with Treecko on his speed for the gym.Mudkip and Roy were helping out with the training and they were outside of the Pokemon Center."Okay Mudkip! Show him your Ice Beam with full force! Roy! Use Aura Sphere! Treecko Dodge!" said Bob.The Mud Fish Pokemon fired a beam of ice as the Emanation Pokemon fired the sphere and then the Wood Gecko got hit by the aura sphere at the last second.

Bob then caught the gecko as he said,"Sorry Bob. I couldn't dodge the attack from Roy. I have failed you Bob."."You did awesome right guys?" said Bob."Yeah. You were so close to dodge and you are super fast. Way faster than me that it is for sure." said Mudkip."Indeed. Bob is the perfect trainer for all of us." said Roy."Thanks Bob." said Treecko.

The trainer return the two starter Pokemon and he walked inside of the Pokemon Center with Roy."Ah Bob. You have a letter here for you." said Nurse Joy.She hand him the letter as she took Mudkip and Treecko to get healed.Bob read the letter and he was angry."Bob. You seem angry. Is something to do with that letter?" said Roy."Yes. We will need to go the Oceanic Museum tomorrow." said Bob."But isn't Stella's contest tomorrow? I don't think she would want you missing it." said Roy.

"Bob. Is everything alright?" said Stella.She stood there and Bob said,"Stella. Can you read this for me and give me your honest opinion on it?".Stella then grabbed the letter and she read it.She then said,"Are you going to go?"."Yeah but I don't think anyone on the team plus me would want to miss your contest. You are also my best friend." said Bob."Bob. You need to go. I will be fine because I got you beside my side always." said Stella.

She then hugged him as Roy said,"So we are ready to go Bob?"."Tomorrow Roy. It is time for bed because I have to get ready for tomorrow." said Bob."Oh right. I will stay down here to get Mudkip and Treecko." said Roy."Thanks Roy." said Stella.The two walked up to the rooms as the Emanation Pokemon waited for his fellow Pokemon to be healed.

Next time,
Bob meets Archie, the leader of Team Aqua.


No comments:

Post a Comment