Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 8 The Dewford Contest


Lets begin with the morning right before the Dewford Contest.Yeah a short intro who knew.Also we have some crazy stuff going on here because we have plot going on in this one.In this one, Bob is catching a new Pokemon who is very similar to Team Rocket's Meowth but not and next time Bob is going against Brawly.

Bob stood outside of the Pokemon Center.He was staring at the morning sky and he said,"Today is the day. Stella is going to win today. I know it because she is a great coordinator and my female friend.".He then blushed as he thought of Stella as his girlfriend.He then heard rusting bushes."Who is there?" said Bob.He then saw a blue and black colored dog standing there.It looked very tired and hungry and Bob said,"Are you alright? Do you need some help at all?"."I don't need your help twerp." said the dog.Bob was shocked at him talking.

It then fell over and Bob grabbed the dog.He carried him inside as Nurse Joy said,"Bob? Where did you find this one?"."Outside of the Pokemon Center. I have an idea. Do you mind if I borrow your kitchen?" said Bob."Sure. I will clean it up later. What about your female friend?" said Nurse Joy."Tell her that I will be in the kitchen. Thank you Nurse Joy." said Bob.He ran off with the dog and Nurse Joy went back to work.

Stella walked downstairs and she was looking for Bob because of her love.She then saw Nurse Joy working with some Pokemon as per norm."Stella. Your male friend is in the kitchen making some breakfast for his Pokemon and yours." said Nurse Joy.Stella then said,"Thank you Nurse Joy.".She walked away as Nurse Joy said,"She doesn't know what she has. I mean he is like the perfect boyfriend.".

Stella walked into the kitchen and she saw Sharpedo, Treecko, Whismur, Nick, Mudkip, Z, and Hyperos waiting for their meal."Mommy! Daddy is making us Breakfast and also that one," said Hyperos.Stella then saw the dog on the table and Stella said,"That is a wild Pokemon right?"."Yeah. Bob found it outside and he took it in. He is a nice guy like that." said Mudkip."So where is Bob?" said Stella."Bob is making us some breakfast using this place's kitchen. I am thinking before your contest win." said Treecko.

Sharpedo then smirked and he said,"He really likes you Stella. I mean he would risk his life for you and stuff along those lines.".Stella was confused at the shark and then she saw Bob carrying several plates of Pokemon Food and some food for him and Stella."Hey Stella. You ready for your contest today? I know we are right cheering team?" said Bob.The Pokemon then nodded and Stella smiled as she sent out Milotic, Kadabra, Poochyena, and Togepi to join them from breakfast.

"So Bob? Do you know anything about this contest?" said Stella."Yeah. It is a double battle contest. You can use two Pokemon so which ones are you going to use Stella?" said Bob."I'm thinking Poochyena and Togepi. Those two have trained together since Oldale Town." said Stella."Makes sense." said Bob.He then saw the dog like Pokemon walking up."Hey. Are you going to be alright?" said Hyperos.It then punched him and Bob said,"Whismur. Ice Beam.".

The Whisper Pokemon then froze the dog to the wall and it said,"What is the big idea? You fed me and then you froze me. What is your deal?"."My name is Bob and you attacked my Pokemon so I attack you first. Now lets see what you are." said Bob.His Pokedex then scanned the Dog and it said,"Riolu, the Emantion Pokemon. It uses the shapes of auras, which change according to emotion, to communicate with others. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob then crossed his arms as he said,"So why were you hungry?"."Because I was lost on this island. So did you captured me or something? The name is Roy by the way." said Roy."No. Bob let you have some of his food. My name is Z and I am the only female Pokemon of Bob." said Z."Really? This food is good. You didn't capture me? Why? I mean most humans like capturing Pokemon to get stronger." said Roy."Yeah but Bob isn't like most humans. He is a nice and caring Pokemon Trainer." said Mudkip.

"Yes. He captured all of us by our choice." said Whismur."I see. So are you going to captured me?" said Roy."Nope." said Bob.Roy was lost as Stella said,"Bob is an interesting case among trainers. He seems to be the best and he is. My name is Stella."."Ah. So you must be his girlfriend right?" said Roy.The two humans blushed as Nick said,"Don't try at all Roy. Bob and Stella aren't dating but won't they be a cute couple? God my evolution is changing me.".He then nod as the group ate breakfast.

Bob and Stella were standing next to each other outside of the contest hall."Are you ready Stella?" said Bob."Yeah. I mean you and your Pokemon trained us to be ready for anything." said Stella."Just kiss already." said Meowth and Z.The two stood there and Bob said,"Roy? I thought you left."."Nah. I decided to hang around here for a while." said Roy."I see." said Stella.Roy then thought,"I am here to find the source of that aura. I may find my trainer. I hope he or she doesn't make me evolve. I don't hate my evolved form but I like my normal self more."

The four walked in and then Stella signed in."You know that this is a double battle contest right?" said the receptionist."Yes. I am prepared to win this ribbon no matter what. Thanks to my best friend's help." said Stella.She looked at Bob who blushed and then Roy said,"It is so obvious."."Yeah." said Z.Bob then return Z and he heard a girl say,"You should have more control over your Pokemon but what should I expect from a guy?".

The three then saw a girl standing there.She had golden blond hair and blue eyes."Who are you to judge him like that? And what did you mean by that? " said Stella."He is a pervert just out for you. My name is Stacey and I am a Pokemon Coordinator. I won't let a man defeat me." said Stacey."Listen. I do have control over Z in fact, I am a Pokemon Trainer who is going to beat Brawly." said Bob."Really? I would like to see that. We better get ready to win." said Stacey.

She walked off as Stella said,"Don't worry Bob. I will defeat her."."You can do it Stella. I believe in you. Everyone else does as well." said Bob."Indeed. I do. I may not have known you or Bob for that long but I feel like we can be good friends." said Roy."Thanks Roy. I owe you a hug later." said Stella.She ran off to go get ready as Bob said,"We better go find some good seats because I like all of my Pokemon watching Stella and cheering her on. You understand Roy?"."K Bob." said Roy.He then followed him.

Bob then saw Vivian and she did the introduction of the three judges which were the same as the ones at the last contest.Sharpedo, Whismur, and Roy were interest in contest which the other four were used to it.Then Bob saw Stacey."Time to introduce you to my Pokemon. Go Chikorita and Purrloin!" said Stacey.Then a grass Pokemon appeared next to a cat Pokemon."Man that cat is giving me the creeps. What is that ting Bob?" said Whismur.

Bob then pulled out his Pokedex.It scanned Purrloin first then Chikorita and it first said,"Purrloin, the Devious Pokemon. They steal from people for fun, but their victims can't help but forgive them. Their deceptively cute act is perfect. This Pokemon is Male.".Then it said,"Chikorita, the Leaf Pokemon. A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up sun rays. This Pokemon is Female.".Stacey did her performance which gained her an almost perfect score.

Stella stood there and she said,"Go Poochyena and Togepi!".The two stood there and Stella then said in way which made Bob blush,"Charm!".The two then made the crowd go nuts as Roy said,"So those two know Charm?"."I guess so." said Mudkip.She got a perfect score as she sighed in relief."I knew she could do it. She is going to win this." said Bob."Indeed." said Treecko and Sharpedo.

It went on that Stella and Stacey were in the final round.Stella had defeated a trainer named George with his Aron and Nincada who Stella utterly wrecked with no mercy then she defeated a trainer named Silvia with her Lotad and Mawile.Stacey had defeated a trainer named Seth who had a Grovyle and Tentacool and then she destroy a trainer named Mona who had a Geodude and Bidoof.

Vivian then said,"Begin!"."Go Togepi and Poochyena!" said Stella."Show them mercy Chikorita and Purrloin!" said Stacey.The four came out and then Stella said,"Show her your Shadow Ball!".The dog then fired the ball as Stacey said,"Sucker Punch!"."Block it with Double Edge!" said Stella.The egg then slammed into the cat who then got hit with the ball as Stacey said,"Double Team and Razor Leaf!".She then cloned herself as several leaves came in their way."Metronome!" said Stella.

The egg then sent out a wave of fire burning the leaves as Stella said"Dazzling Gleam and Dark Pulse!".The two then attacked by Fairy and Dark and they were knocked out cold."And the winner is Stella!" said Vivian.Bob and Stella then sighed in relief as Roy shrugged his arms in confusion."I will never get humans." said Roy."Join the club. I am trying to get this idiot right here for 3 years." said Z."I see." said Roy.

Bob stood there with Roy and Z waiting for Stella."So you are going to battle this Brawly guy? Doesn't he use Fighting Pokemon?" said Roy."Yeah but I prepare for that. Hyperos is going to show his skills in this." said Bob."Yeah. He is very determined to win this." said Z."I see. Hey Bob? Do you know anything about Aura?" said Roy."Yeah. Steven said something about that. What about it?" said Bob.

Roy then breathed in and he said,"Oh nothing. I want to battle with you Bob. You need to promise me something Bob."."What is it Roy?" said Bob."Don't evolved me into my final form. I need to beat those snobs who wanted to evolved that Riolu can kick but too." said Roy."Sure. I promise that I will never evolve you and you are going to be very strong. I know it. Also you don't have to go in your ball if you don't want. I wouldn't mind." said Bob.

Roy went into a ball and he came back out.Stella walked over to them as she said,"You captured Roy Bob? I mean I thought you would get another girl."."Yeah I did too. Welcome him to the family." said Z."Don't worry Z. I will get more female Pokemon eventually." said Bob."Anyway. Nice job winning the contest Stella. You were awesome." said Roy."Thanks Roy. I had Bob here to thank. He is the younger brother of Coordinators." said Stella."Really?" said Roy."Yeah. We need to get some sleep. We have Brawly tomorrow." said Bob.The four left the hall.

Next time,
Bob vs Brawly.It is the battle of pure and honest battling vs unpredictable battling.



No comments:

Post a Comment