Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Power City Episode 2 Bob vs the Education System of Doom!


Yes.The Doom part of the title is absolute necessary for it because school is evil!Nah I kid.School is really important for you.Anyway, we are near Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire plus Smash.I may be taking a break from here because I am going to play through Hoenn once again and destroy Nintendo Characters with my average skills.Anyway, Lets start with a cop entering Bob's place of residence which means the opposite of what you think.

Outside of the Galaxy Hotel which was the best hotel Mono City.A woman stood outside of the hotel which was very expensive and fancy.She looked about in her early 30s.She had on a dark purple suit.She had light green eyes and blond hair.She was extremely beautiful and she made men who were waking by her faint."I can't believe that idiot is back in town. This is nothing new for him but here. Why is he the best at his job?." said the woman.

She then walked inside and she walked up to the main desk.The attendant who was a male said,"Yes Miss?"."Yes. I am looking for the room of Mr. Bob Yagami. I am a friend of his." said the woman.He then blushed at her beauty and he said,"He is on the penthouse floor. Do you want me to tell him that you have arrived Miss?"."My name is Miss Ellen Wilson. I hope to see you again cutie." said Ellen.She then walked off as the attendant blushed.

Ellen hummed a tune from a show that she watched as she went up to the top floor.The elevator then stopped on the floor as she exit the metal box.She then found Bob's door and she knocked on it."Bobby! Guess who?" said Emma.The door was then kicked down by Ellen."I know that you are being an asshole but you are the best bounty hunter in the business and I need your help." said Ellen.

Bob stood there and he was wearing nothing but sweats."What do you want Detective? Are you going to pay me for that door that you destroyed?" said Bob."Yes. I heard that you defeated the demon that stole Armageddon and you took Armageddon for yours even though you had the Shadow of Nightmare. And yes I will pay for the door." said Emma.

Bob sighed as he said,"They would find about that. Would you like some breakfast Ellen? I know that you work more than a normal cop because you work with me and other users."."You are such a caring person Bob." said Ellen.Bob's hand then glowed blue as he said,"You know that I hate being caring Ellen. Don't call me that unless you want to be electrocuted. I am a huge asshole in the morning Ellen and my mood will make you fear me more.".

She ate breakfast made by Bob who was reading a piece of paper."You must be kidding me Ellen. You know that I hate doing these type of jobs Ellen. I hate school mainly the angels education." said Bob."Yes but the pay is pretty good. You do want to keep living here or do you want to go back to daddy?" said Ellen.He then gave her a death glare and he said,"Fine Ellen. I do it but you owe me.".She smiled as Bob said,"I better get ready.".

He was standing next to her in his normal outfit which we saw when he destroyed Susie."Bob. You know what your job is right?" said Ellen."Yes. I am going to find the student or teacher who is selling out drugs to students. It sucks that this is a real thing." said Bob."Do you think you can find the dealer?" said Ellen."Ellen. Don't doubt the skills of the best bounty hunter. I got skills." said Bob.

She then smiled as the elevator stopped on the ground floor.Bob was confused as he followed her."This is so unfair. I am getting stares for my outfit and being with Ellen. Life is unfair indeed." thought Bob.She then said,"I guess I was worried for nothing. I mean you seem fine."."You were worried about me Ellen? That is a surprise. I mean you work with me. So what are you worried about?" said Bob.The two then saw her car and she said,"Would you like to drive Bob?"."Sure. I did learn how to drive." said Bob.

Stella was walking to school with Lucia and Melody."So Stella? What is on your mind today? You getting tired of slashing demons left and right?" said Lucia."No Lucia. It is a boy." said Melody."Really? I mean you falling in love is so rare. So who is the guy? Is he a demon hunter like you? Or is he a regular human?" said Lucia."I am not in love with anyone Lucia. An old friend who I thought died just came back." said Stella."Is it a boy? This sounds like a romance waiting to blossom." said Melody.

Stella sighed as they reached their school Eastwood Academy.This school was to train future hunters, scholars, and teachers.Here they teach the 4 elements and magic.Stella walked in to see Rich talking with his friends.One was a really tall guy with black hair and brown eyes and the other was a girl about his size and she had pink hair and green eyes."Hey Stella. Doesn't the blond live with you or something along those lines?" said Lucia."Yeah. He is my cousin." said Stella.

Rich then saw her and he said,"Hi Stella!".He walked over with his friends talking to each other and he said,"Hi. My name is Rick Rogue and you are my sister friends."."Yes. He is a gentleman." said Melody.Rich then said,"Guess what I saw Stella. It will blow your mind."."What?" said Stella."I saw Detective Wilson's car in front of the school. She must be here on a case or something." said Rich."Who is Detective Wilson Stella?" said Lucia."She works with my dad on cases. We better get to class." said Stella.

Bob stood in the main office."God. I thought being a bounty hunter would prevent me from coming here. I had such bad memories of school." thought Bob.He then shiver on the inside as Ellen said,"Shadow! Get over here!".Bob's secret identity on a job is Shadow because if his enemies find him, they will do everything in their power to try and kill him no matter the consequences to innocent people.

He walked into the office and he saw the principal.He had black hair with gray and brown eyes."You must be this Shadow that the Detective talks about. You sure you can catch the dealer? Our students use magic and drugs will make their powers go out of control." said the principal.Bob said,"Yeah. I will make sure the dealer feels my wrath."."Thank you. Here take this." said the principal.

He then handed Bob a card and the principal said,"Our school has an impressive security around here. That will allow you to go wherever you want in the building without getting caught."."Thanks. I better get started." said Bob.He then left in a portal of darkness as the principal said,"Is he always like this Ellen?"."You don't know the half of it Sam. So you want have a drink before you have to work?" said Ellen."Yes." said Sam.

Bob was sitting outside under a tree and he thought,"According to the security cameras, the dealer uses works around lunch.".He looked around and he thought,"I can't believe that old man didn't send me here. I know that he hates my guts but sending me to a human school is too much for me to handle. I am happy that I got my education through my jobs.".

He then sensed something around him and he pulled out Twilight and he said,"Havoc Shot.".He then fired at the bushes causing it to turn into dust.He then saw Rich standing there."Rich? What are you doing? People who sneak on me usually die." said Bob."I want to hang out with my big bro who was gone for 4 years." said Rich."Just like her. She always tried to make do stuff like this." said Bob."Who are you talking about?" said Rich."Oh no one Rich. So what do you want to do with your big brother?" said Bob.

Rich then dragged Bob to his class and he kept getting stares from students."So where are we going Rich?" said Bob."To my class big brother. Didn't you go to school overseas?" said Rich."Not really Rich. I was trying to survive and live my life. Being a bounty hunter is a job that can you kill if you are careless." said Bob.Rich was confused at his brother and he said,"Well here we are Bob.".

Bob saw that he was standing in a middle school classroom and he stuck out more than normal."Rich. Who is this?" said a girl.Bob then saw a pink hair girl and he said,"I am Richard's dear older brother."."So this guy is your brother Rich? Why isn't he wearing a uniform? said the tall guy."I really don't go to school here kid. I am here on a job." said Bob.The two were confused

"Bob. These two are my friends Brad Bridges and Stacey Sullivan. Brad and Stacey. This is my older brother who is a bounty hunter." said Rich.Brad said,"Really?"."Yep. I better get back to work." said Bob.He was stopped by a gun shot from outside of the room."What was that?" said Stacey.She and the others went to the window as Bob disappear into a dark portal.

Stella heard the gunshot from her classroom and she ran down there.She then saw Martin Lewis standing there with a hooded figure."Stella? What are you doing here?" said Martin."I heard a gunshot. Are you two alright?" said Stella."Yes. We are fine. Would you like something to make you stronger?" said the figure.It held a bag and then Stella heard,"Twilight. Havoc Shot.".

The bag then disappeared and then Stella saw Bob standing there."What are you doing here? I thought you left town." said Stella."My job Stella. Is someone shocked to see me here?" said Bob.She was quiet as the hooded figure said,"That was Twilight?! Are you Shadow?"."Yep. Time to bring out Armageddon." said Bob.The sword appeared in his hand and then Bob said,"Time for you to fear me more baby. Reckoning Slash.".He then rushed toward the hooded figure and Bob slashed it in half.

It was gone as Stella said,"Wow.".Bob then grabbed Martin and he said,"You are a disgrace kid. Bringing drugs here. You know what that can do you and your classmates."What do you know?! You are a bounty hunter!" said Martin.Bob then threw Martin and he said,"I know the effects of drugs on you. It can kill you."."Way to be blunt Bob." said Stella."Stella. You are the wielder of Valkyrie. Do a better job. Oh and job complete." said Bob.He was gone as Stella said,"What happened to you Bob?".

Next time,
Bob and Lee face off due to Bob being well Bob.


No comments:

Post a Comment