Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Yugioh Stories Update


Yep.When it comes to Yugioh,I really can't decide on Bob's identity.I mean I had Bob being the son of the King of Games which I didn't mind and also him being the Spirit King.I didn't mind doing Robin back at Duel Academy and the Devil King.I did mind the whole Bo thing way back then.I mean that is the worst work I have done.I mean I don't like the main character of the whole thing okay.I mean nothing you make is perfect but that is my worst thing that I have ever done.

Anyway,I seem to have a pattern when it comes to Yugioh Stories.I seem to make my main heroes way too overpowered but I like doing that because I have grown to love the overpowered heroes and villains but it makes the battles more epic and awesome.Back to Yugioh,I have an problem with the last big one because I add so many characters and trying to remember and fix them was extremely difficult for me.I know that it is a stupid reason but it is the truth.

This one is a lot shorter than my Pokemon Stories Update because I felt like I have said it countless times why I do so many Yugioh Stories.So enjoy the newest one with a very surprise twist in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment