Sunday, November 23, 2014

Crossover High Episode 2 A date with a Angel(who fell from the heavens and she is trying to kill me)

Welcome to Episode 2 folks where we have more references of media and also breaking the fourth wall by our heroes(mainly Bob).Enjoy and Power Up folks.Also Smash is here or coming soon!I am writing this day before Smash comes out in the US so if you see a less amount posts you know why.Also I like High School DXD a lot .This anime, manga, and light novel ARE REALLY NOT FOR CHILDREN.

Bob was walking to school alone because Anna doesn't want to walk with him.'Man. These last 3 days have been stressful. I mean hanging out with Ben, Kari, and Ayane have been nice but trying to get use to all of this schoolwork is killing me also trying to teach Soul about being a Saleswoman and a human. At least she is doing what she likes. I should be happy for her but I don't know. I mean she isn't used to not fighting my enemies. I wonder if she would like a battle with me later.' thought Bob.

He then saw a girl standing there and she was waiting for him.It was the same one as Anna.She had long black hair and violet eyes.'She must be one of the fallen angels that were kicked out from heaven. I mean I have been sensing something weird around the city lately. Guess it must be them looking for the sacred gears for Azazel. I wonder why me. I think I know why but lets have some fun with this. Also note to self, tell Azazel to stop sending Fallen Angels after me.'.

He walked up to her and he said,"Sup.".She then shyly as she said,"Is your name Bob?"."Yes. I am and you are very pretty." said Bob.Her face blushed red as she said,"Can I ask you a question?"."Sure. I would love to go out with you." said Bob."Really? Don't we have school?" said the girl."Yeah but I have a friend with connections there. Now you should tell me your name and also we should join out of our uniforms." said Bob."My name is Yuuma Amano." said Yumma.She smiled as Bob thought,'Better call Ben and tell him the plan.'.

During Lunch, Ben was sitting in class and Ayane stood in front of his desk and he said,"Hey Ayane. What's up?"."You are friends with Bob right?" said Ayane."Yep. You know that he is sick right? I can't do anything about that." said Ben.He then thought,'Why did he skip school today? I mean he is new and I don't think he is afraid of the perverted duo. I mean NO ONE is afraid of them.'.

Kari then came into the room and she said,"Hey Ben. So can I ask you a favor?"."Yes?" said Ben."Do you know why Bob ditched class?" said Kari."Bob ditched class? Why and where did you here this from?" said Ayane."I don't know but Bob doesn't seem like the normal type of kid to skip class. It must have been important to skip class. I heard it from the perverted duo and they sound serious" said Kari."I think he is out sick. I can get us out of here so stand back." said Ben.

Ben then turned into Clockwork and he walked down to the cafeteria kitchen and he set off the fire alarm using the oven.He walked back to his class and he walked back to normal."Lets get out of here." said Ben."Ah. You are using the fire alarm to ditch. Good plan." said Ayane."Yes. Lets go instead of blabbing." said Kari."Yeah. Lets go." said Ben.The three then ran toward the city and they ditched class to find Bob.

"Bob! Check this outfit out." said Yumma.She then stood there with a black dress with her body getting showed her and Bob said,"You look very awesome Yumma but this what you wanted to do on our first date."."I like shopping okay. Why do you have to be so mean?" said Yumma.She then pouted as Bob said behind her,"I'm sorry Yumma. You look amazing in anything.".She then blushed as she ran back into the dressing room.

Bob smirked as his phone rang.He looked at it and it was a text from Ben.Bob called him and he said,"Why did you pull the alarm Ben? Not very heroic."."How did you?" said Ben."My friend texted me about the fire alarm. He thought I did and I told him that I was sick today. Back to business, I knew that you would use Clockwork or XLR8 or Fasttrack to pull the fire alarm. So did you Ben?" said Bob."Yeah. Ayane and Kari were worried about you because you were not at school. Sorry Bob." said Ben.

Bob then said,"Can you hand the phone over to Kari and Ayane? I have an idea.".Bob then heard Ayane said,"Why did you skip class Bob?"."I didn't Ayane. I am really sick." said Bob is a sick voice."Are you going to be alright Bob?" said Kari.'Works every time. I should be an actor.' thought Bob."Yep. I will see you guys tomorrow. Can you hand the phone back to Ben?" said Bob.

Ben then said,"How did you do that?! You actually sounded sick!"."I am a really good actor Ben. Trust me man. I will see you tomorrow okay. You three enjoy your time in the city and if you see me, pretend that you see an alien or something and get the girls away." said Bob."Right. Later man." said Ben.He hanged up as Yumma stood there worried sick about him.

She was wearing the short black dress with a light purple jacket and she said,"Is everything alright Bob? It seem pretty important."."Yeah. Everything is fine Yumma. So where do you want to go next on our date? You pick." said Bob.She then pointed to the arcade as Bob thought,'Why there?'."I like going there because it is away from my family and taking you would make it my favorite place in the world." said Yumma."Sure Yumma. Lets go." said Bob.

The two then walked in as Bob thought,'Why did she bring me here anyway? I mean she would have tried to kill me by now. I guess she is a beginner or she has fallen for me. I don't mind because she is pretty cute and every guy who is here is so jealous.'.He then saw her looking at a little dragon in a claw machine and then Bob said,"You want me to get you that?"."Yeah but this game is super hard Bob. I mean I have been trying for a whole month now but I can't get him." said Yumma.

Bob smiled as he said,"Let me try Yumma. Lets just say that I got the magic touch.".He sat down and he then thought,'Now lets see if my powers can work on this.'.He then move the claw over the dragon and it grabbed it.'How did he do it? I thought this guy was a seducer and the complete opposite of the Prince. I mean he is called the Seducing Prince for nothing but he is pretty nice. It sucks that I have to kill him. I mean he would have been alive if he didn't have a Sacred Gear or an immense power inside him.'.

Bob held the dragon in front of her.He had red scales all over his body and green eyes.She grabbed the dragon as he said,"Call it a gift. I mean this date has been a blast. So what is next Yumma?"."Where do you want to go Bob? I mean we have been doing stuff that I wanted to do during our "date"." said Yumma.She put air quotes around the word date as Bob said,"As long as I am with you. I am good. So what is next Yumma?".She then smiled as she walked out with Bob.

Ben stood there watching Kari and Ayane eating cakes.He then thought,'Come on villains. I need something to do already. This is so boring.'.He then saw people running from Blitzwolfer's species known as Loboan and then he said,"Ladies. I will be right back.".The two were eating cakes as Ben ran outside of the shop and he ran into an alleyway.

He then became Echo Echo and then he stood in front of the Lobans and then he multiplied into five different clones and then he used his sonic scream to break windows and made the Lobans covered their ears in pain."That was a close one." said Echo Echo.He then stood there and he saw Bob with Yumma.'Wow. He is going out with Yumma. Who knew? I better get back to the girls.' thought Echo Echo.He then walked off back toward the cake shop but after he goes back to being Ben.

Bob stood in front of the church.'Weird. She lives here. I mean I thought fallen angels would hate being around the holy church. I guess things are not as you presume.'.He then saw Yumma standing there with a smile on her face and Bob said,"So you live here Yumma? I didn't know that the church let people live in there."."Yeah. It is really nice. So will I see you at school tomorrow Bob?" said Yumma."Yep. Later Yumma." said Bob.

He walked off as Yumma walked into the church."I thought you were supposed to kill him Raynare not go out with him." said a man.Yumma/Raynare then saw her fellow fallen angel standing there with his arms crossed.One was a male who has short black hair and dark blue eyes.He is wearing a pale violet trenchcoat over a white dress shirt with a matching ascot, black pants and shoes, and a black fedora.

Yumma then said,"He is different from the others Dohanseek."."He has a Sacred Gear in him. If you won't kill him, I will." said Dohanseek.He walked off as Yumma thought,'I don't want to hurt him. For some reason, he seems different from all of the others men that I have killed over the years. I mean I just have to use the nice girl thing with most men but he likes being around me and also I got that dragon. I will have to kill him but I will bring him back as a fallen angel.'.She walked away.

Bob opened the door to his apartment to see Soul crossing her arms and Anna was doing her homework in her uniform.Soul then said,"Bob. Why did you skip school today?"."I call in sick! I was helping a customer out." said Bob."Really? Then why did I see you with a fallen angel? You know that most people think you are human right?" said Soul."Bob had a good reason right?" said Anna."Yep. She was trying to kill me but I convinced her not to." said Bob.

Soul sighed as she said,"The Dragon Warrior's charm with the ladies is impressive. I will get started on dinner.".She walked off as Bob sat down."So Bob? Do you know who pulled the fire alarm?" said Anna."No clue Anna. So why haven't you come to see me?" said Bob."I have been busy Bob. We can walk to school together if you want." said Anna."Okay. That will do. So do you need help with your homework?" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob meets one of the School beauties and also the day goes horribly wrong.





No comments:

Post a Comment