Sunday, November 30, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 5 Bob's date with an musical girl.


Yep.Bob is going out on a date with a female.I feel like this is a record for something but hey we get Bob back in a duel so that is a plus in some people books not mine.So enjoy a duel later on in the episode.

Bob was leaning on a pole in the shopping part of Duel Academy.This place is full of card shops. school supplies, and pretty much a mall in a nut shell.He was wearing a black jacket with a red shirt underneath.He was wearing blue jeans and his black and sliver tennis shoes."It is sure nice to be out of that uniform once in a while but why did Jaden have to do this to me?" thought Bob.

Flashback,Bob was sitting with Kurt in the arena talking about a new strategy for his deck."So man. You leave for Fall Break?" said Kurt."Nope. I am staying here. I think Allison may go home back to her folks but with her who knows?" said Bob.He then saw Jaden and Jaden said,"Hey guys. I see that you are doing better Bob. So Bob can I ask a favor?"."Don't do it man." said Kurt."Why not?" said Bob."He made me go on a favor to the mall with a boy from Ra Yellow. He was so annoying." said Kurt.

Jaden then said,"Bastion just needs some time to get used too. So Bob do you mind helping a fellow man out?"."Um what do you need me to Jaden? I mean I would rather not to help anyone from Ra Yellow. I mean Johnny is a good guy but they are pretty annoying when it comes to me and my dueling style." said Bob."Nope. It doesn't involve Ra Yellow in anyway. I need you to go out with a girl this weekend. You don't mind do you?" said Jaden.Kurt's mouth was wide opened and Bob said,"Sure thing Jaden.".

Back in the present,Bob stood there and he said,"I wish I knew what I did wrong.".Bob then saw a girl looking directly at him and his face went red.She had long brown hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a really cute outfit and it made Bob's face go even redder.She also had cute earrings.She walked over to him and he thought,"She is so cute. Like an angel coming down from the heavens."."Is your name Bob Yagami? My name is Lucy King and we are in the same class Bob." said Lucy King.

Bob then looked at her closer and he said,"Oh yeah. I remember you. You sit with the other Obelisk Blues. I am sorry about making you go out with a Slifer."."Bob. I wanted to go out with you." said Sonia."Really?" said Bob.He then looked behind her as she said,"What are you doing Bob?"."Oh nothing." said Bob.He smirked as she said,"Okay. So lets get our date started.".She then grabbed his hand and Bob blushed a bright red."I really hope she doesn't see me blushing." thought Bob.She then looked at his face and she thought,"He is so cute.".

"So Bob is on a date thanks to Jaden?" said Johnny.Kurt stood there waiting in line next to Johnny.They were waiting to get Smash Bros 4 for Wii U in Bob and Kurt's dorm room."Yeah. I mean Bob is out with Lucy King. She is in our class Johnny." said Kurt."Yeah. She is pretty cute. Do the girls know?" said Johnny."I don't think so. I mean I know that I told you and Terry but with Jaden who knows man?" said Kurt.Johnny nod his head as the two waited in line.

Bob was sitting across from Lucy and they were in a cafe."Man. This place is full of girls." said Bob."You haven't been to a cafe before Bob?" said Lucy."No. I have been to several of them with Allison. So why did you want to go here?" said Bob.Then a maid came over to them and she said,"Welcome. I am delighted to serve you two lovebirds. I shall return soon with your special couple desert."."Wow. I guess people think we are a couple." said Lucy."I guess so." said Bob whose face was red.

She then brought over a desert which made Bob blush even harder.It had two straws jabbed into them."You ready Bob? I mean I heard that this is the best desert in the shop." said Lucy.She then started eating as Bob thought,"She is so cute.".She then looked at him and she said,"Are you okay Bob? I mean you are still recovering from a cold right?"."Yeah but I will be fine. I am just not that hungry right now is all." said Bob.He was lying but she kept eating and he stole some too.

Bob was listing to some music at the record shop."So Bob? What do you think of this band?" said Lucy.She smiled as Bob said,"It is pretty cool Lucy. I didn't know that you like music and records so much."."Yeah. I love music and my deck is pretty much that in a nut shell." said Lucy."Sounds like fun. You want to duel Lucy? I mean I would love to see your music deck in action." said Bob."Sure. I am pretty sure that there is a dueling arena around here somewhere." said Lucy.

Meanwhile back in the dorm room.Kurt, Johnny, Terry, Shawn, and Jaden were playing Smash Bros.Jaden then heard his phone ringing.He then grabbed his phone as Terry said,"So why did you stop? And who is it".He then said,"It is Bob who is on his date."."Since when? Do the girls know?" said Shawn."Nope. It is a secret. He is out with Lucy King." said Jaden."Wow. Who knew a Slifer could be with an amazing Obelisk like her?" said Johnny.

Kurt then said,"So what does he need? I was going to win."."Yeah right." said the four boys.Kurt grumbled as Shawn said,"So what is it Jaden?"."Do any of you know where the Dueling Arena is in the shopping district?" said Jaden."Why?" said Johnny."Bob and Lucy are going to duel. It sounds pretty sweet but I am determined to settle in Smash!" said Jaden."Tell him that it is the building with the statue of an Mini Blue Eyes Dragon." said Terry.The four boys looked at him and Terry said,"I know okay? Lets battle!".

In the Arena,Bob was getting ready for his duel with Lucy.He was getting his deck placed inside on of their duel disk because he left his in the dorm room and he was determined not to go back there right now.He then said,"Are you ready Lucy?"."Yeah. Lets make this an 8000 points duel Bob. I want to see you at your best." said Lucy.He then blushed as Bob said,"Okay. I will show you the power of the Yagami Family!".

The duel started as Lucy drew a card.She then said,"I summon Music Mistress in attack mode!".Then a woman came out.She was wearing a dress covered with music notes and she had a flute in her right hand as Bob said,"I guess you really like music Lucy."."I do Bob. I now activate her special effect and I pick Music Apprentice in attack mode!" said Lucy.A boy stood there wearing a suit with music notes and he had a triangle in his right hand."I then place 2 cards facedown. Your turn." said Lucy.

Music Mistress.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is one of the many women of music and she is the one of the best musician.She can bring a Music Monster from your deck to the field.
Music Apprentice.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.An apprentice to the Music Master.His musical potential is unknown.Once destroy,your opponent takes the same damage.EX:If he is destroy by 2000 ATK points monsters, you and your opponent takes 1000 damage.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"Since you have a monster on your field, I can special summon this one. I summon Anarchy!".A fiend stood there.He had several bombs strapped around his chest, a crazy look to him, and two swords on his back.He smirked as he saw him."I then normal summon Warrior Dai Grepher in attack mode." said Bob.Then the warrior stood there and Bob said,"Attack Warrior Dai Grepher! Destroy Music Apprentice!".

Anarchy.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2700 DEF 2500.Fiend/Effect.A very powerful killer from the Devil Kingdom.He has an explosive touch which makes him a great warrior for the Devil King who is the only person that Anarchy respected due to the King's amazing power.He is extremely crazy about killing.He can be special summoned if your opponent has a monster on their field.He can't be targeted by traps or spells.When a trap or spell is activated,you can draw 2 cards.

He then slashed him causing the two both to lose 350 life points."I now attack with Anarchy! Explosive Touch!" said Bob.He then rushed toward the Mistress and Lucy said,"I activate my facedown! Negate Attack!".The attack was blocked by a barrier and Bob said,"Darn. I was so close to getting a lead. I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Lucy!".

Bob 7650 life points.Three facedowns.Two monsters.1 cards.
Lucy 7650 life points.One facedowns.One monster.3 cards.

Lucy drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Encore! This lets my monster use her effect! I now special summon Music Master!".Then a older Music Apprentice appeared but he replaced his triangle with a guitar on his back."I now activate his effect bring back Music Apprentice." said Bob.He return as Lucy said,"I now summon Music Ape!".Then a ape came out and he was about to play the bongos."I now activate his effect. I now gain 1000 life points." said Lucy.

Encore.Spell.Normal.Your monster can use their effect again.
Music Master.Attribute Earth.Lv 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The Leader of the Music Monsters and he is a man who loves music and his friends more than anything.He can strummed for his fallen allies of music and he brings a monster from the grave.
Music Ape.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1200.Beast/Effect.He is like the Music Angel because he is an ape who loves to play his bongos to rock the jungle with his beats.For every monster which is in the grave or the field,you gain 200 life points per monster and you can bring a monster from your deck if you have a monster in the grave.

Lucy then glowed as Bob said,"Nice move."."Thanks Bob. You aren't so bad yourself. I activate my facedown! Concert of Music!".Then the four monsters were on a stage along with Lucy."They all gain 800 ATK points! I now attack with Music Master!" said Lucy.Bob then lost Anarchy plus 1100 life points and then Lucy said,"Destroy that Warrior Music Apprentice!".Bob then lost 100 life points and then Lucy said,"I now attack you with my Music Mistress and Music Ape!"."I play my facedown Half Damage." said Bob.He then took 2400 points of damage as Bob said,"Hit me with your best shot.".She smiled and she said,"Okay Bob. I end my turn with a facedown.

Bob 4050 life points.Two facedowns.Zero monsters.1 cards.
Lucy 8650 life points.One facedown.Four monsters.1 cards.

Concert of Music.Spell.Continuous.The Music Monsters's stage of battle and show.Every Music monsters gains 800 ATK points.
Half Damage.Spell.Normal.You take only half of the damage.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand!".He then drew 5 cards and he said,"I now summon Levy!".Then a short blue haired girl stood there.She had hazel eyes.She had a colorful bandana around her hair.She was wearing a very cute outfit fitting her small size and she also had the small mark on her left scapula.Look up the word Scapula if you don't know what it is me."I now activate the spell Don't mess with my Friends. This lets be bring back Warrior Dai Grepher and Gajeel to the field!" said Bob.

Levy.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1400.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the many wizard of Fairy Tail.She is really good friends with Lucy Heartfilia and she may have a crush on Black Steel/Gajeel Redfox but who knows with her.I mean she did give him a kiss to give him air during his fight against Torafusa.She can use her spells as many times as you want during the time that she is on the field.
Don't mess with my Friends.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring a monster from the grave along with a monster from your deck.
Black Steel/Gajeel Redfox.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2600.Spellcaster/Effect.A former wizard of the guild Phantom Lord but he later joined Fairy Tail right before Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe attack on the Guild.He helps his fellow Dragon Slayers to defeat their enemies.He gains 1000 ATK points when fighting a machine monster and when Levy use her Solid Script,he gains 1000 ATK points as well.He can fight alongside Pantherlily with a combined attack.He can destroy Earth Monsters on your opponents field.

Lucy then saw the warrior return with an boy.He had long black hair which was spiky and red eyes.He looked like he was ready for a fight.She then saw all of her monsters being eaten by him."His special effect. He can destroy Earth monsters! I now attack! Solid Script Stone! Iron Dragon Club!" said Bob.She then lost 6000 life points as Bob said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Bob 4050 life points.Four facedowns.Three monsters.2 cards.
Lucy 2650 life points.One facedowns.Zero monster.1 card.

Lucy drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 4 cards and she then drew 5 cards.She looked at her cards and she smiled,"I play the spell Monster Reincarnation!" said Lucy.She sent a card to the grave and then she said,"I now summon back Music Mistress.".She reappeared as Lucy said,"I now bring out another Music Master!".A copy appeared and then Lucy said,"I now use his effect to summon Music Dragon which was in my grave!".

Music Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2500.Dragon/Effect.The dragon who was raised by the Music Master himself.He then grew to love music more than anything and he will destroy anyone in his way.He gains 200 ATK points for every Music Monster in the grave or on the field.

Then a dragon appeared and his scales were like music notes.Gajeel then ate Music Master and Music Mistress and then Lucy said,"I now play the spell Musical Strike! This allows my dragon to attack all three monsters at once!".Bob then took a blast to the face."Yes I won!" said Lucy.She then saw him with his three monsters as he said,"I play a combo! Well Worth Sacrifice which means I take all of the damage and Damage Negate which negates damage."."Dang. I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Lucy.

Bob 4050 life points.Two facedowns.Three monsters.6 cards.
Lucy 2650 life points.Three facedowns.One monster.2 cards.

Musical Strike.Spell.Normal.Lets you attack with a Music Monster for every monsters on your opponents field.EX for three monsters,your monster can attack 3 times.
Well Worth Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You take all of the damage and your monsters stay safe.
Damage Negate.Spell.Normal.You take no damage during the attack.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I now activate Salamander's special effect which allows me to special summon him because of your Music Dragon!".The Mage then appear and he ate the dragon up."I now summon Dark Blade!" said Bob.The dark armored warrior then appeared as Bob said,"Sick her boys!".The two warriors rushed toward Lucy causing to lose the duel because she knew that Bob had a facedown to count all three of her.It was God's Blessings.

Bob walked over to her and he said,"You did an amazing job Lucy. That was an amazing duel.".He held out her hand and she grabbed it.She then hugged him and Bob blushed."She is so cute." thought Bob."Do you mind walking back to my dorm?" said Lucy."Yeah. Lets go." said Bob.The two left the Dueling Arena and they head back to the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm.

Bob then dropped Lucy off and he head back to the Slifer Dorm.He then saw Syrus waiting for him."Bob! We have a problem!" said Syrus."Did Kurt burn down the dorm room?" said Bob."No. Why did you You know what nevermind that. I can't get into your room." said Syrus."Why are you trying to get into my room Syrus?" said Bob.He then show Bob a book and Bob said,"Oh. You were trying to return it. Okay.".

Bob then opened the door and he saw the five playing Smash Bros.Terry then paused the game as he said,"So how was your date?"."You went on a date? With who?" said Syrus."Lucy King herself Syrus. She wanted to go out with Bobby." said Jaden.Bob then blushed as Syrus said,"Really? That is so cool Bob. I am so jealous."."Yeah. You guys want in? We are about to start a new game." said Johnny."Sure." said Syrus.He sat next to Kurt and Kurt said,"Bob? You want to play?"."No. I am going to relax." said Bob."Okay Bob." said Shawn.The 6 played as Bob read a book and trying to relax after a pretty amazing date.

Next time,
Bob and Kurt team up to face Titan and Megan.


No comments:

Post a Comment