Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 2 Norman,the Master of Normal Pokemon


Welcome to Episode 2 everyone.This top part will be about Mewtwo in Smash Bros for 3DS and WiiU.The only problem that I have with it is I don't like Mewtwo in Smash because it got terrible moves in Melee (I really hope that its gets some better moves like Psycho Cut or Psystrike) and I really hope that it doesn't get the English Voice Actor in the 16th movie.I mean it felt weird because I always like that Dan Green aka Yugi Moto as Mewtwo.I hope that they use Dan Green for that or someone awesome.Anyway lets begin this story already.Also Pokemon will talk in Italics and all characters from Hoenn will be using their sweet Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire designs excluding May.

Bob and Stella were on Route 102 eating lunch."Wow Bob. I didn't know that you were that good of a cook." said Stella."Thanks Stella. My mom taught me how to cook." said Bob."Because she didn't think that Bob could take care of himself on the road." said Z."Yeah. That makes sense." said Stella.Bob then said,"So Stella. Guess what?"."What?" said Stella."I heard that there is a contest in Rustboro City." said Bob.

Stella then got closer to him and she said,"Really?"."Yeah." said Bob.Mudkip then made Stella go back as he said,"Yeah. Bob looked for it earlier this morning."."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. Daddy really likes you a lot Stella." said Hyperos.His face went red as Bob said,"Yeah. You ready to go?"."You two ready to go?" said Stella.Poochyena nod her head as Togepi gave her a thumbs up."I guess we are ready to go." said Z."Right." said the two.

The two trainers were walking through the route and they were challenge trainers that got into their eye sight.Bob then saw a regular Ralts.He then ran toward the Pokemon and then he noticed that the Feeling Pokemon was covered with scratch and burns.He then pulled out an Potion from his bag and he then fed the Pokemon a Oran Berry."Bob. What happened to that Pokemon?" said Stella."Poachers. They have been around here lately. I heard this from some trainers back at the Pokemon Center." said Bob.

Stella then said,"That is terrible. I mean why would you want to abuse Pokemon?"."Yeah." said Bob.He then held the Feeling Pokemon in his arms and then he said,"We should be close to Petalburg City."."Yeah." said Stella.The two then ran out of the route and toward Petalburg City.Ralts looked at the boy holding him and he thought why is he helping him.He had been attacked by Pokemon controlled by humans so he didn't like them.

The two then found the Pokemon Center and then Bob gave him to Nurse Joy.Nurse Joy put him on the stretcher and her and Chansey went to go heal him.Bob sat outside of the Pokemon Center."Here." said Stella.She hand him a lemonade and he said,"Thanks. So how are you and the girls doing?"."We are doing good Bob. I know that you are worried about Ralts." said Stella."You can read me like a book Stella. I mean Ralts is a Pokemon that I always thought was pretty cool." said Bob.

Nurse Joy then came outside to the two and she said,"Ralts is doing better. Do you want to see him?"."Yes." said the two.The two followed the nurse and then Bob saw Ralts looking away from him."I let you two be alone to him." said Nurse Joy.She then walked out of the room and Bob said,"Hey Ralts.".Ralts looked away from the two humans and then Z came out of her pokeball."Bob. Let me talk to him." said Z."Okay Z. Bob, Z might be able to talk to Ralts since they are both Pokemon." said Stella."Yeah Stella. Good luck Z." said Bob.

She nod as she said in Pokemon Language,"Why are you afraid of my trainer and his girlfriend Ralts? I mean Bob may look scary and he is extremely stupid but a good human."."Humans hurt me and my family. They captured my mom and dad and they killed them right in front of me. Do you know what that is like?" said Ralts."Yeah. My mom was abused by some humans and I ran away. I hated humans and caused them so much pain but then I met Bob. He and Hyperos save me from some Ursaring. I still hate humans but him and his girlfriend are nice to me. You should give them a try Ralts." said Z.

Bob then saw that Ralts was trying to get his attention."Bob. Ralts wants to know if you will take care of him." said Z."Of course I would Z. I mean I would make sure that Ralts lives the best life in the world." said Bob."Told you." said Z.Ralts then touched one of his pokeballs on Bob's belt and he went inside.It shook three times as Bob said,"I caught a Ralts!"."Awesome Bob." said Stella."Thanks Stella and you too Z." said Bob."You owe me a snowcone." said Z."Okay." said Bob.

The two trainer were sitting in the lobby and Bob said,"Come on out Ralts!".He came out and he saw Stella.He hid behind Bob and Bob said,"Don't worry so much Ralts. Stella would never hurt you. She is a nice girl Ralts."."It is true." said Stella.Ralts then shook her hand and he hid behind Bob."Don't worry. He will like you eventually." said Bob."I know." said Stella.

Then the two then saw a man.He had black hair and black eyes.He then saw the two and he said,"Are you Bob and Stella?"."Yes. How do you know us?" said Stella."My name is Norman and the Petalburg City Gym Leader. Professor Birch told me about you two. He said that you two were traveling together." said Norman."So what else did the Professor tell you about us?" said Bob."Oh nothing. So do you two want to come see my gym?" said Norman."Sure. If you don't mind having us." said Stella."I wouldn't mind at all." said Norman.

The two then followed the man into the gym.Bob was shocked by the size of the gym."I would love to have a battle in here Norman." said Bob."Yes. You will need to have 5 badges but I would love to battle you Bob. So what Pokemon do you and Stella have on you?" said Norman."Lets show him Bob! Go Poochyena and Togepi!" said Stella.

The two came out and Norman said,"You must be a Coordinator Stella. I mean your Poochyena's fur is very pretty."."Yeah. I did have Bob to help me out. His sisters are Coordinators." said Stella."I see. So you must be a trainer and a coordinator." said Norman."Nope. I am like my father. A trainer hoping to compete in the Pokemon League and being a Pokemon Master." said Bob."I see. Let me see your Pokemon Bob." said Norman."Okay Norman. Lets go everyone!" said Bob.

Then Hyperos, Mudkip, Z, and Ralts came out.Ralts hid behind Z as Norman got closer to them."Is the 712th Pokemon?" said Norman."Yep. Daddy found me in the woods near his house. He is an awesome trainer." said Hyperos."Yep." said Mudkip."Thanks guys." said Bob.Z then said,"So do you know anything about Brendan?"."Yeah. He challenge my gym a year ago and he won. He should be here in Hoenn maybe with Steven." said Norman.

Bob's eyes then turned into stars as he said,"He knows Steven?"."Yes. You must be a fan of his." said Norman."A huge one. You could say a fan boy." said Z."I see." said Norman.Then the door opened and then Bob saw a boy a year older than him.He had orange hair and green eyes."Ah. Are you here to challenge me? Please tell me your name challenger." said Norman."My name is Diego  and I am here to defeat you Norman." said Diego."Can we watch Norman?" said Stella."Sure. Do you mind at all Diego? It is your choice." said Norman."Sure. I wouldn't mind if they watch." said Diego.

The two trainers plus their 7 Pokemon sat in the stands as Diego said,"Lets have a double battle Norman. That good with you?"."A double Battle?" said Stella."You can battle with 2 Pokemon Stella or team up with a fellow trainer like me." said Bob."Oh." said Stella."Okay Diego. Go Slaking and Vigoroth!" said Norman.Then a white sloth like Pokemon came out along with an ape like Pokemon and Bob said,"Those two sure look strong.".

Stella's pokedex then scanned Vigoroth and it said,"Vigoroth, the Wild Monkey Pokemon. Its heartbeat is fast and its blood so agitated that it can't sit for one second. This Pokemon is Female.".It then scanned Slaking and it said,"Slaking, the Lazy Pokemon. It is the world's most slothful Pokemon. However, it can exert horrifying power by releasing pent-up energy all at once. This Pokemon is Male."."Wow. They look so strong. You guys better watch them. We will be facing them one day." said Bob.

Mudkip and Hyperos were focused as Z tried to get Ralts to watch.Diego then said,"These two must be strong but they can't beat these two. Go Numel and Machoke!".Then Bob saw a camel standing next to a reallly buff Pokemon.Bob's Pokedex then scanned the two at the same time."Numel, the Numb Pokemon. Its humped back stores intensely hot magma. In rain, the magma cools, slowing its movement. This Pokemon is a Female. Machoke, the Superpower Pokemon. Its muscular Body is so powerful, it must wear a power-save belt to be able regulate its motions. This Pokemon is a Male.".

Then the ref said,"Begin!"."Flamethrower Vigoroth!" said Norman."Block it with your Lava Plume!" said Diego.The fire attack was stopped as Diego said,"Machoke! Karate Chop into Strength!".He then grab the sloth as Norman said,"Focus Punch Slaking!".He then punched Machoke who took the punch and Diego said,"Revenge.".Slaking was hit with several punches and he stood there ready for another attack and Norman said,"Show him your Fury swipes Vigoroth!".

Machoke went back to his trainer as Norman said,"Jump into the air Vigoroth!".She jumped up and Norman said,"Earthquake and Hyper Beam Slaking! Mimic Hyper Beam Vigoroth!".The two then fired the same attack as both Numel and Machoke fainted."Winner Gym Leader Norman!"."That was so awesome Bob! Can I do that move?" said Mudkip."Yes. In Lavaridge Town where Flannery is." said Diego.

He stood there and Norman said,"You were a strong trainer Diego."."Thanks Norman. I guess I have some training to do. I will beat you." said Diego."I hope so Diego." said Norman.Bob then said,"Diego! When I see you again and I get stronger, Can I challenge you?"."Sure. What is your name?" said Diego."My name is Bob and I am from Littleroot Town." said Bob."Just like Brendan. He is a really strong trainer." said Diego.

Bob and Stella were walking out of Petalburg City."Hey Stella. Are you ready for your first contest?" said Bob."Yeah. I know that we can win it with no problems. Are you nervous about your gym battle?" said Stella."Yeah. I mean I know that Mudkip and Hyperos are ready to battle but I don't know about Ralts." said Bob."Have you tried asking him?" said Stella."Good idea Stella." said Bob.

He then sent out Ralts and he said,"Hey Ralts. Do you want to be in a battle like that one we saw today? I mean I know that you don't trust me yet so you can say no,".He then nod his head as Bob said,"Really? That is awesome Ralts!".He then hugged the Pokemon and then Stella made him stop.Bob's pokedex then scanned him,"Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon. It is highly attuned to the emotions of people and Pokemon. It hides if its sense hostility. This Pokemon is Male. He knows the moves Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, and Magical Leaf.".

Ralts then pointed to himself and Stella said,"I wonder what Ralts wants.".Bob then said,"Do you want a nickname?".He nod his head and Stella said,"How did you?"."Lucky guess. Let me call you Nick!" said Bob.He liked the name as Stella said,"We better get going."."Right." said Bob.He returned Ralts as the two trainers left the city of the Normal Type Pokemon Monsters.

Next Time,
Bob and Stella travel through Petalburg Forest.They then met a powerful Treecko and a rare Milotic.Team Aqua makes their appearance with them being evil.Also we learn more about Stella and Bob and their Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment