Monday, November 10, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 6 A Mission across the Seven Seas


I know that this title has nothing to do with Pokemon but it sounds awesome.Two things I gave Bob an Whismur because of a Nuzlocke.I know that I said in a Pokemon story that I dislike Nuzlocke for reasons mention there so I won't go to in depth about it.I watch MunchingOrange who is a really good Pokemon Youtuber who is my favorite because I ain't a fan of other Pokemon Youtuber because Egglocke is so god dam confusing.Anyway right now he is doing a Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke and I'm actually interested in it because my love for Pokemon Emerald is very strong.Right now as of this post, he has an Exploud named Beats who is awesome.This Whismur is in honor of Beats.The second thing is I really didn't want Bob to pick Tailow because I am trying to make a roster for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and it is really hard due my immense love for Hoenn's roster so enjoy Bob and Stella.Also Bob and Stella can understand their Pokemon because of Hyperos.I will explain this later.

Bob and Stella were looking around Devon Corporation."You two enjoy your free tour?" said Cesar.He was smiling which is rare as Stella said,"Are you sure that Mr. Briney will be alright?"."Yes Stella. He is happy that you and Bob saved Peeko from Team Aqua. He will be fine." said Stella."So Cesar? What does the Devon Corporation make? I heard that they make the Running Shoes but that all I know." said Bob.

Cesar then stopped as he said,"This is our Pokemon Producer Machine. This Machine can make Fossil Pokemon.".Stella was confused as she said,"Fossil Pokemon?"."They are Pokemon from the Past but they can be only found in Fossil which are on Route 111 right Cesar?" said Bob."Yes Bob. You are a very smart kid. Anyway, we should get to the final floor. My boss would like to meet you two lovebirds." said Cesar.The two then blushed as they followed the inventor.

After learning that Devon Corporation made several medicine, different versions of the Poke Ball, the Pokemon Transformer which will turn people into Pokemon(Bob want to experiment with this but it is in development), and the Pokemon Dream Projector which will see the dreams of Pokemon.They reached the top floor of the building and Cesar said,"Let me introduce Mr. Stone.".

Then Bob and Stella saw a man.He was wearing a blue suit and he had white hair."Cesar? Who are these two?" said the man."Mr. Stone. This is Bob and Stella. They saved the parts for the Pokemon Producer Machine and also the parts for Captain Stern in Slateport City." said Cesar."I see. You may leave now Cesar. I would like to talk to our heroes alone." said Mr. Stone.

Cesar left the room and Mr. Stone said."Have you two heard about Steven Stone? He is my son."."Really?! That is awesome. I am such a fan of your child. His Metagross is so cool." said Bob."I see. Well he is on Dewford Town with Brendan who helped me back in the day. I would like if you could deliver the parts to Captain Stein in Slateport City and the letter to Steven." said Mr. Stone."Sure. I don't think Bob minds at all." said Stella.

He nod his head as Mr. Stone laughed."You two are very interested and you two remember me of Steven at your age and Brendan. I have something for you two lovebirds. It will help you on your journey." said Mr. Stone.The two then blushed which is a normal thing and Mr. Stone handed them a Pokenav.Bob's was black and red and Stella was the regular version."Thank you Mr. Stone!" said Bob.

He then bow as Mr. Stone said,"You two better hurry. I think Mr. Briney will be leaving for Dewford Town real soon."."Really?" said Stella.She then grabbed him and they ran off as Mr. Stone said,"I wonder if they know where his house is. Nah. The Pokenav will help them find the man.".He then stared out the window and he saw Bob and Stella running toward Mr. Briney's house and he said,"I wonder if he could beat Steven or Brendan. He is an interesting trainer.".

Bob and Stella then saw Mr. Briney and Peeko."Are you two alright?" said Mr. Briney."Yeah. We are just a little tired." said Bob.He then fell down as Stella sighed.She sent out Nick who saw his trainer on the floor and Stella said,"Nick. Use Psychic to hold Bob up.".He nod as he made his trainer stand up."So are you two ready to go?" said Mr. Briney."Yes. Lets go to the Seven Seas for Adventure!" said Bob.

Bob sat in a chair relaxing under the sun.He was wearing his black and red trunks with shades to protect his eyes from the skin."This is nice right guys?" said Bob.He then removed his glasses to see Mudkip playing with Hyperos with Z keeping an eye on them, Treecko who was leaning on the railing, and Nick and Whismur talking with each other."Indeed Bob. The sun is nice and we are ready for our next gym battle." said Treecko."Yeah but I want to battle Bob." said Hyperos.

Bob saw the determined look on its face and he said,"I swear that you will Hyperos but Whismur. I just learned that the next gym is fighting."."I can handled those muscle bound idiots Bob. Let me at them." said Whismur."Okay. I guess Z will be the final Pokemon that wants to battle." said Bob."Me battle Bob? That is pretty fun Bobby. I mean I am lazier than a Snorlax." said Z."So true. I mean she is lazy and she only travels with you for your cooking." said Nick.

"That isn't true Nick. She travels with Bob for snow cones and his cooking Nick." said Stella.Bob then saw Stella with Togepi and Poochyena because Milotic was in the water and enjoying it.Stella was wearing a bikini with a star theme and a certain black hair trainer's face went burning red."You look amazing Stella." said Bob."Thanks Bob. You look good too." said Stella.The two sat there with a blush on their face.

Poochyena went to go play with Hyperos and Mudkip and Togepi kept an eye on the three as Z went to go torment the two."So why are you dressed so revealing Stella? Is it to impressed this idiot right here?" said Z."No. I just didn't have another one." said Stella."Z. You know that I can feed to the Sharpedo right?" said Bob."You wouldn't." said Z."Oh I would." said Bob.Then Bob flew off the boat into the sand and Mr. Briney said,"Sorry Bob! Something happened to the engine. We have to spend some time here."."I'm fine! What happened? I don't mind about that " said Bob.

He then stood next to Stella and the other Pokemon and Mr. Briney said,"It seems that we are surround by some Pokemon.".He then point to some Sharpedo and then Stella pulled out her Pokedex and it scanned one of the Brutal Pokemon,"Sharpedo, the Brutal Pokemon. It can swim at speeds of 75 mph by jetting seawater through its body. It is the bandit of the sea."."This is very strange." said Mr. Briney."Why?" said Mudkip."They love being alone. This is very strange to see." said Mr. Briney.

Later that night,Bob woke up to hear pain from one of the Brutal Pokemon.He then walked toward the Sharpedo and he saw the one who was in pain.He had cuts and he looked tired.The shark then saw the human and he started to attack him."Hey. Don't worry Sharpedo. I won't hurt you." said Bob.He walked over and he pulled out a Max Potion."This might sting a little but I promise that you will feel better after I do this." said Bob.

He then spray the potion and Sharpedo felt better."You going to be alright? I mean you and your gang is surround me and my friends. So why did you guys break Mr. Briney's boat?" said Bob."Yes Human. I am going to be fine but my gang had nothing to do with the boat. We are trying to protect this island from the Tentacruel and Tentacool. We use this place as our base and we don't want those squids having this place. I'm sorry about you and your friends. Those squids probably did it to blame us." said Sharpedo.

He then looked mad and sad as Bob said,"Look Sharpedo. Do you want me to help you out with them? I mean you can ask for help."."Really human? I mean we wouldn't mind. Do you have a Pokemon that can use Psychic, Electric, and Ground moves? I mean that will be really helpful Human." said Sharpedo."Yeah. I do and also my friend Stella. My name is Bob Sharpedo. You can call me that." said Bob.

The next morning, Stella and Bob saw the Sharpedo looking at them.Mr. Briney was working on the boat because he want to get off this island."So you convinced them that we can help them against Tentacruel and Tentacool?" said Stella."Yep. I know that we can! Come on out everyone!" said Bob.Treecko, Whismur, Z, Hyperos, Mudkip, and Nick came out as Bob said,"Hey guys. We are going to help out the Sharpedo defeat their enemies Tentacool and Tentacruel.".

Stella then brought out Togepi, Poochyena, and Milotic.Stella then pulled out her pokedex and it searched up Tentacool,"Tentacool, the Jellyfish Pokemon. Its body is virtually composed of water. It shoots strange beams from its crystal-like eyes.".Bob's pokedex then searched up Tentacruel,"Tentacruel, the Jellyfish Pokemon and the evolved form of Tentacool. It has 80 tentacles that move about freely. They can string, causing poisoning and sharp, stabbing pain.".

Bob, Stella, their Pokemon, and the Sharpedo gang then saw the squids coming toward."Bob! Can your female companion handled the Tentacool and Tentacruel? You come with me and bring three of your Pokemon. I want to get their leader" said Sharpedo."Z, Mudkip, and Hyperos. Help Stella and her Pokemon plus the Sharpedo while I go with this one to fight their leader. Treecko, Nick. and Whismer come with me." said Bob.

"Okay Daddy!" said Hyperos."I'll try." said Z."I will make sure that she does try Bob." said Mudkip and Stella.The Wood Gecko, The Whisper Pokemon, and the Feeling Pokemon jumped onto Bob's back and he rode the Brutal Pokemon as Stella said,"Okay. Mudkip! Ice Beam on the squids. Hyperos Discharge on them! Z Psychic! Poochyena Shadow Ball! Milotic Hydro Pump! Togepi Metronome!".

The 5 Pokemon fired their attacks as the Brutal Pokemon used crunch along with Togepi's very awkward Draco Meteor.They made the Jellyfish Pokemon run away as Mr. Briney said,"Where is Bob? The ship is fixed."."He went to go help out their leader. They went that way." said Z.She point north as Mr. Briney said,"We can find them on the boat.".Stella return her Pokemon and she plus Bob's Pokemon follow Mr. Briney to his ship.

Bob and his three Pokemon and Sharpedo saw the leader of the Tentacruel."You must be pretty pathetic Sharpedo to use a human to help you." said Tentacruel."You are a weak Pokemon. A true Pokemon or Person knows when to ask for help and attacking their home is cruel. You are going down. Nick! Psychic!" said Bob.He then grabbed the Squid as Bob said,"Treecko! Solar Beam!".He was then blasted with the beam and Bob said,"Whismur! Hyper Beam!".He then got blasted out cold.

Sharpedo was shocked at the kid's power."He is so strong. I wonder if he will let me join him. I mean I know that our rivalry with the Squids is over but I don't know." said Sharpedo.Treecko plus Nick and Whismur walked over to him as Bob was trying to call Stella using the Pokenav."He will let you join us Sharpedo. Bob is a nice guy and he likes a strong Pokemon also you seem like a strong Pokemon." said Treecko.

Nick and Whismur agreed with the gecko as Bob said,"Hey Sharpedo. Don't you have get back to your gang or something?".He then nod his head no and Bob saw Mr. Briney and Peeko with Stella and Mudkip, Z, and Hyperos."Hey Sharpedo. What are you still doing here?" said Z and Stella."I think he wants to join you Bob. I mean you seem like a good trainer." said Mr. Briney."Is that true?" said Bob.He nod his head and Bob said,"Okay. Welcome to the family.".

Bob caught the Brutal Pokemon and Stella said,"You are making your team bigger every day Bob.".Bob return his 6 Pokemon and he said,"Don't worry Stella. We will spend time in Dewford Town catching you a new Pokemon."."And the contest." said Stella."There is one there?" said Bob."Yes. I told her Bob." said Mr. Briney."Oh. I guess we have more than one reason to be there." said Bob.She nod as the boat sailed off to Dewford.

Next time,
Bob and Stella explore Deword Town and meeting some new friends human and Pokemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment