Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top 12 Smash Introduction Videos


Smash 4 for Wii U came out and so far people are loving the newest version of the classic series which has been around since the Ninetendo 64.I grew up playing Smash Bros Melee and Brawl so I was hyped for this game also the newest Pokemon games.A thing that helped increased my hype was the Smash Introduction videos where they showed off the newest fighters and some old ones plus secret fighters.The only one that isn't on the list is where they showed off Sonic and the Mii Fighters which didn't keep my attention.Also I got all of the video from the Smash Bros Website and they look amazing in HD.

Number 12: Villager's trailer
Okay.I am not a big fan of Animal Crossing.The series never really interested me personally but I do think it is an impressive series and the stage in Super Smash Bros Brawl was fun but never got me hooked.The trailer for Villager was confusing because this trailer was proven to the world of two things.That Smash 4 is here and coming and the Villager is very scary.The Internet may be a weird place but it is fun.So this one is my least favorite due to me not being a fan of this weird little boy who is the mayor.Check out some Villager stuff on Google.


Number 11: Wii Fit Trainer's trailer
Okay.I will admit that having R.O.B as a fighter in Brawl is very weird and I thought nothing could top the robot of the NES but at the same E3 where we met Villager and a certain Blue bomber who will appear on the list later on but then we meet the Wii Fit Trainer.So didn't anyone play Wii Fit?I mean health nuts like him but me being a lazy gamer didn't really connect with.I do like playing her/him in the games and it being in Smash proves that ANYONE can be in Smash.So expect the Virtual Boy, Game Boy, and certain odd ball character in Smash 5.(I would love to see Virtual Boy in smash.It will be stupid but awesome.)


Number 10: Rosalina and Luma's trailer
You know something,I am not a fan of all the god dam Mario Characters in the final roster.I mean if we count D.K, Yoshi, Diddy, and Wario because of Mario Kart and Mario Spinoffs,Super Smash Bros 4 has around 18 characters which I think is stupid.Out of all of them, I don't like playing as Rosalina and Luma.Okay, I don't mind women or female in Smash.I personally welcome some more because an video game saying is that real men play with tits.Anyway,her trailer was pretty good but one thing made it better than Wii Fit and Villager.Kirby on Rainbow Road.This may and I hope that we can get Nintendo Kart, Nintendo Party, and Nintendo sports game.

Number 9: Bowser Jr.'s trailer
I am not a fan of this character due my personally hatred for Sunshine.I mean to me,it is the worst 3D Mario game due to the awful camera and other reasons mainly that EVERYONE who talks about the game complains about the god dam Long jump being gone.It gets old and annoying really quick.Bowser Jr became the replacement for the koopalings which I didn't much care for either so I got bland food for terrible food.During the 50 fact video which was amazing,they show Bowser Jr's trailer.I don't like it because it shows him being a cool character which he isn't.So why is high?I like that they show off some 8 player smash stuff and I like Ludwig mainly for the hair.


Number 8: Mega Man's trailer
Mega Man is an awesome character and worth of Smash but I have one problem with this character.He hasn't had a game since 2010 and I am counting the classic series here.I mean we have so many fighting games from Capcom and Mighty Number 9 is a successor to Mega Man but still.Mega Man's trailer was my favorite for the longest time because it was so cool.It is lower because Mega Man plays VERY differently from the other characters and also there are better trailers down the road.


Number 7: Pac-Man's trailer.
Man, I am not a fan of the classic am I?I love that Sakrai picked him out of Namco characters because he along with Mr. Game and Watch are 2 of the oldest video game character.Seeing Sonic, Mega Man, Mario, and Pac-Man fighting is pretty sweet to watch and playing as him is fun too.Why is he so low then?I am not a fan of his trailer.I mean the music was good but unlike the 6 others, it didn't really shine through so I enjoy Pac-Man but not his trailer.He may up higher than Mega Man so that it is something I guess.


Number 6: Little Mac's Trailer
In the corner, we have the boxer from the Nes Little Mac!Yeah Little Mac is so much fun in Smash Bros.I like close up fighter like Captain Falcon and Pit and Little Mac is my man.He was an assist trophy in Brawl but he was promoted to fighter.Okay so does that mean Issac have a change.Maybe Giraham?Anyway,his trailer was actually impressive compared to the last 6 having sweet music plus Doc Lewis giving you some advice.I like Little Mac but he doesn't get any higher due to the other five being better trailers also his jump really sucks.


Number 5: Shulk's Trailer.
Shulk is a welcome swordsman to Smash but we have a lot of them in Smash 4.Just saying.I mean he along with Marth, Ike, Toon Link, and Link are my favorite sword wielders.I haven't got to play the game yet but it looks amazing and I might get it on that new 3DS which is coming out in 2015 maybe.I think his trailer was amazing and he deserve this spot.Like Little Mac, he is here because of better trailers later on but I will say this one is really the best and also did Shulk steal Reyn's line.


Number 4: Duck Hunt's trailer.
Okay.This dog is a weird guy.I mean he is known for being one of the most annoying character in video games and he got into Smash bros before Ridley, Waluigi, and others?!Man, that is pretty cool.I haven't played Duck Hunt because I don't have an NES and no money but I will one day.It is on my massive list because I have a MASSIVE backlog of Anime and Manga to read.His trailer was revealed along Majora's Mask 3DS which I am not a fan of.I don't like Majora's Mask because it doesn't feel like a Zelda game plus when people talk about a game so myself, it sounds boring to me and the time thing.I hate being rushed in pretty much anything.Anyway back to the dog,his trailer had some pretty awesome stuff in it so welcome to Smash Bros and I hope you come back again.

Number 3: Robin/Lucina's trailer
Okay, I am a huge fan of Fire Emblem Awakening.I love the partner system in that game plus the easy mode because I am pretty bad at strategy games.I am also not a fan of Chrom due to my personal reasons which is he reminds me of a beefy Marth.Anyway,the trailer had him on the ground as Lucina fought CAPTAIN FALCON who was so cool and he was about to falcon punch when Robin(Male) stop him.The two character talked as it end with them fighting against Marth and Ike.I like the ending with Chrom on the floor saying maybe next time plus where Sakrai showed the smash and you can play as Female Robin which I never play in the game because I am not a fan of most of the guys in there.


Number 2: Palutena's Trailer
I absolute love Kid Icarus uprising.It is an amazing game because of the voice acting and the writing brings out the laughs with Hades who isn't in this game :(.I was happy to see her get in and her trailer was awesome and amazing.I mean I love her in there because they used the animation from the OVA plus the video game actors did their roles but no Hades :(.This one doesn't make it to number one because of the reasons I will explain there.


Number 1: Greninja's trailer
I was so happy when he was announced because I picked him in Pokemon X along with a female Charizard which was the trailer.Weird,I am not be the only one but still.I picked him because I thought Froakie was pretty cool and awesome later on and why I would choose Ninja over Pirates.Anyway, when the trailer came out,I think EVERYONE thought it was Mewtwo which I am not a fan of his Melee moveset and the female Mewtwo in Pokemon Black and White Anime which add a another reason why I hated Iris.I knew it wasn't him because of that water attack.Greninja will be an excellent fighter and I used him lot in Smash plus I feel like he would be used in competitive battling.


Well that it is.I hope you all like it and also I hope you enjoy the top 18 Pokemon Starters list which should be coming soon.I may do another list like this but maybe not so don't get your hopes up.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment