Thursday, November 13, 2014

Power City Episode 3 Father vs Son


Sweet.We have a fight between father and son.So expect some words to be thrown down by both Bob and Lee as they fight it out.

Bob was sitting in his hotel room drinking some wine which he got from a job."This is the life. No old man barking down my shoulder at all. I should be able to defeat him sooner or later." thought Bob.He then heard his door being knocked on."Big brother? Are you in there?" said Rich.Bob got up and he then opened the door.

He then saw his little brother standing there and he said,"Rich? What are you doing here? And how did you get this address?"."Detective Wilson gave it to me bro." said Rich.Bob sighed as he said,"Come on in.".Rich smiled as he walked in."Sometimes." said Bob.

Stella was out in the city with Melody and Lucia."So that guy who almost killed Martin is your old friend?" said Lucia."Yeah. He was a different kid back then." said Stella."What was he like Stella?" said Melody."He wasn't a Bounty Hunter that is for sure. He was a master of the sword more than me. He taught me how to fight but him and his father don't have to best relationship in the world." said Stella."Like how bad are we talking here?" said Lucia.

"Really bad Lucia. I mean Uncle Lee wants to kill him." said Stella."Ouch. I mean what kind of parent would you be if you wanted to kill your child?" said Melody."It is family Melody. Our family is a little weird." said Stella."Yeah. I mean their daughter is the master of Valkyrie. The number one weapon in killing demons. Now lets go have some fun." said Lucia."She is right." said Melody."Yeah. Lets go have fun for once." said Stella.The three ran off into the city.

Flashback(four years ago),
Bob was 13 and he was training in his dojo which was part of the house.He then stopped to see Stella standing there."Bob? What are you doing? I thought you would be training for the ceremony." said Stella."I would be but my father doesn't want me there." said Bob."Why? I mean you are way stronger than me. You should get Valkyrie. You deserve it Bob." said Stella.He smiled as he said,"I will never get Valkyrie Stella. You deserve the power and become a protector of humans. Good luck Stella.".

He was gone as he walked toward his room.He then saw his father standing there."What do you want? I thought you want me nowhere near your precious ceremony." said Bob."I want you nowhere near my family. You know what you are boy. Rich and Stella may the only people to like you in this house but the rest treated you like you should be treated. Trash." said Lee.Bob ignored him as he walked into his room with a plan to leave.

Present time,
Bob was standing there and he said,"Care for some wine Rich?".Rich sat on his couch and he said,"You drink Bob?"."Yeah. I stop following that old man's rule four years ago. It is my choice on what I do with my body." said Bob."Do you have soda or anything Bob?" said Rich."Yeah. So how is the family doing Rich? I know some stuff but I wonder if it is true." said Bob.

He then held a soda and Rich said,"Our family is still the strongest demon hunter in all of the world with some strong competitors. So what did you hear Bob?"."You guys are killing demon left and right without question. I knew that Lee would install that truth into you and Stella. I feel bad for you two." said Bob."You really think that Bob?" said Rich."Yeah. So are you staying here or what?" said Bob."Yep. I want to spend time with my big brother." said Rich.

Bob then smiled as he said,"You can sleep in my room. I need to get some work done because a bounty hunter's job is never done. Get some sleep Rich. I promise that we will spend the day together.".Rich smiled as he ran to hug his older brother.Bob smiled as he thought,"I still have one more thing to do before I can be free and that is to defeat Lee.".

Stella walked into her home and a maid lead her to her father's office.She opened the door and she saw her father along with Lee."Hey. What is going on?" said Stella."It is about Rich." said Clint."What happened? Is he okay?" said Stella."No. He isn't. He is with the Demon Child." said Lee."Who is the Demon Child dad?" said Stella."Robert Stella. Why would he take Rich?" said Clint."Because he is trying to make me mad. It is working." said Lee.

He broke a table as Clint said,"Fine. Go to the park. I will see if I can bring him to you."."Thank you brother. I will make sure that he is going to pay for what he did to Rich." said Lee.He was gone as Stella said."What should we do?"."Nothing. You will follow him because I know that he will destroy the city if left unchecked. Make sure that he and Bob doesn't destroy the city," said Clint."Yes father." said Stella. She was gone as Clint send a message to the Shadow.

Bob sat there reading and the message appeared."What does he want?" said Bob.He read the message and he thought,"Lee thinks I stole Rich from him and he wants a battle. Well he got one. I have been waiting for ever to do this.".He stood there and then he disappeared into darkness as Rich woke up and he followed him into the darkness.

Bob reappeared along with Rich."You are fighting someone aren't you? Can I watch?" said Rich."Sure kid. Don't be mad about who I am fighting. This is a personal battle." said Bob.Rich stood there and he saw his father."Dad? What are you doing here? You are battling Bob?" said Rich."Yes. I will destroy him and make him pay for being a bastard." said Lee."Lets go already old man. Rich get back." said Bob.

The two stood there as Lee said,"I summon the power of the Storm Breaker! Bring forth the power of the hammer Crash!".Bob then saw the hammer appearing in his hand and then Bob said,"Okay. Time to bring out my Twilight.".The gun appeared in his hand and he said,"Vengeance Shot!".He then fired out bullets which looked something out of hell."Really? This is your best boy? You are making me laugh! You are dead to me!" said Lee.

He then smashed the bullets with the hammer and then it make the hammer go into darkness."What is this? You are a demon?!" said Lee.Bob then laughed as he said,"You are so blind old man. I am going to make you pay.".He then rushed toward him and he said,"Dragon Punch!".He then punched back Lee and Stella said,"A Dragon move?".Stella then saw Rich and she said,"You are okay!".She then hugged him as Rich said,"What is the Dragon moves?"."They are really strong and very hard to master." said Stella.

Rich then saw Bob standing there as he said,"Dragon Blast.".He then fired a powerful attack causing the floor to break under Lee and then Bob said,"Die old man.".He then fell into the ground as Bob walked over.He then said,"I once looked up to the master of the storms and I thought him being my father was pretty cool but the day that I learned that I was a Devil was pretty sweet. Demon and Devil are very different beings and I will make you pay for you for your crimes. Devil Kick.".

He then kicked him and then Bob made a portal of darkness."Bob!" said Rich.He then hugged him and he said,"Rich. I am not a monster. I am still a human but I will be here in town. We can still hang out. So come by my place. You can come too Stella. We have some catching up to do.".He was gone as Stella said,"Rich. We need to get Uncle Lee to the hospital."."Right." said Rich.The two carried the man to the hospital and the fact that Bob was a Devil is a shocking fact.

Little did they know that an angel was watching them.She had black wings and she said,"So you decide to come back to me Bobby. Time for you to face your power as a Devil. Oh and you trying to protect your friends won't do you any justice. We are here to make you pay for what you did to us.".

Next time,
Bob works with his old family to fight against angels who impersonated the Devils and they take several souls to fight evil against this world and also they know Bob from the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment