Sunday, November 30, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 6 Fiends and Monsters Oh My.


I tried to do a Wizard of Oz reference in the title.You know the line Lions, Bears, and Tigers oh my. I tried to do that but failed hard.Anyway,we have a reference to an older Yugioh Story.It is the one where Jaden had Yubel and he was an angry child.Read it if you want.If I could recommend a Yugioh Story, I would pick the one I did at the end of June.It is a good read and there are little mistakes which I won't fix.Enjoy this episode.Also this is the first time where Kurt and Bob team to battle evil  because I don't count the battle against Dark Ruler and his family.Also I am burning an movie.I really hated that movie.

It was Fall Break and about 94% of the students were on Fall Break which means they are off the island enjoying family.Allison was walking to the Slifer Red Dorm to hang out with Bob and Kurt."I hope I can get some alone time with him. I mean we haven't had any alone time since the school year started." thought Allison.She made him some food because the Slifer dorm food was okay at best.She also likes him if you hadn't noticed and if you didn't wow.

She then knocked on his door and she saw it open.She then saw Syrus who was like Bob's apprentice in a way."Allison? What are you doing here?" said Syrus."Looking for Bob. What are you doing here?" said Allison."Hey Allison!" said Bob.She walked in to see Jaden and Kurt focused on Smash Bros and Bob sitting there on his bed working on his deck."Have they moved at all?" said Allison."Nope. They have been playing this game way too long. I mean I like the game but this is too much." said Bob.

She then grabbed him and she said,"Do you mind if you come with me Bob?"."Um sure. Hey Sy. Can you make sure that Jaden and Kurt get something to eat." said Bob."Sure thing Bob. Have fun you two." said Syrus.She then dragged him off as Syrus said,"Okay now how do I get you two to leave?".He then unplugged the console and Jaden said,"Ugh. What happened?"."You really don't know?" said Syrus."Yep. So where is Bob?" said Kurt."With Allison. We should get something to eat." said Syrus."Good plan." said the two.The three left the dorm room.

Meanwhile in the city.You know what,I don't think they ever told what city it is.It may be Domino City so I am going to guess that.An guy just lost a duel to a guy who looked like the Undertaker who was a wrestler back in the 90s."Now. Time for you to give me your rare cards." said the fake Undertaker."Screw you man!" said the other guy.He start to run off but then he was held by Frankenstein."What the?" said the guy.

He then saw a girl who looked she was in her first year of high school.She was wearing a cloak hiding her body and a mask of a pretty woman."Titan. Why haven't you Mind Crush this fool yet?" said the girl."Huh?" said the guy.Titan stood there holding the Millennium Puzzle and he said,"Mind Crush!".

The guy was out cold as the girl said,"Let him go.".Frankenstein let him go as the guy fell down."Grab his cards Megan." said Titan.Megan sighed as she looked through the guy's deck."You find anything good?" said Titan."Yeah. I find two. Obnoxious Celtic Guardian and Electromagnetic Turtle. Are these cards rare Titan?" said Megan."Sure. Take them." said Titan.

She then grabbed the card and she placed the guy against the wall."We are going Megan. We have a new job," said Titan."Where are we going? Are we going to Hawaii? I heard that it is nice this time of year." said Megan."No. We are heading toward Duel Academy." said Titan."Dang. I heard that place is full of boring people." said Megan."Yes but the person who hired us promised rare cards from a student and spirits." said Titan.Megan stood up and she said,"Lets go then Titan."."I knew saying that would get her attention." said Titan.They walked off.

Bob and Allison were walking."So where are we going Allison?" said Bob."Somewhere secret. I can't spoil it. It would ruin the surprise." said Allison."I hope it isn't what I am thinking." thought Bob.He then remember something like this.He and Allison went into the live action Green Lantern Movie and it scared Bob for life.It was that bad."Bob. It isn't an movie so don't worry." said Allison."Oh thank Ra." said Bob."You were really scared by that weren't you?" said Allison."It is another Comic Book Movie like Catwoman and Batman and Robin. I mean they are just that bad compared to the Avengers." said Bob.

Bob then saw Alexis and Stella."Bob and Allison? What are you doing here?" said Alexis."We came here to be alone. So what are you two doing here?" said Allison.Stella then pointed to four different pictures and Bob got on his knees."What are you doing Bob?" said Stella."Honoring them Stella. I mean they must have been nice people." said Bob."That is very sweet Bob." said Alexis."Yeah. Bob has always been like this. He is very much like a knight." said Allison.

Alexis then imagined her as a princess being saved by Bob as a Knight.She likes him if not obvious."So who were they Stella?" said Bob."My brother Ryu Inferno, Alexis's brother Atticus Rhodes, my brother's best friend Rich Turner, and a friend of mine Aziza Jamila." said Stella."We lost them here and it is known as the Abandoned Dorm." said Alexis."That sucks. I mean if I lost Bob or my family, I would be devastated." said Allison.

"This may sound weird but I feel like they are still alive." said Bob."Really?" said the two girls."Yeah. I mean I may have been hanging around Kurt for too long but I can feel it." said Bob.Stella then said,"I really hope so Bob."."Yeah. I better get back to the dorm. I mean I need make sure that they left my room. I need to clean that place up. Later Ladies!" said Bob.

He ran off as Alexis said,"Is Bob a germaphobe?"."No. He just hates living in filth." said Allison."Ah." said Stella.Then Titan knocked the three out cold with chloroform by everyone favorite Dueling wrestler Titan.He then held all of the girls with one hand as Megan looked at the picture of Aziza and she grabbed her head in pain."Is something wrong Megan?" said Titan."I am fine. I will get that boy here. You get them ready." said Megan.She then ran off as Titan walked into the dorm.

Bob was walking to the cafeteria.Elsa was flying next to him and she was happy to be so close to him."This is so nice. I love being with you." said Elsa."Really? I thought you hated humans." said Bob."Not all of them. I mean you and Kurt are the only two people that I can trust." said Elsa."I see." said Bob.He then saw Jaden and Kurt eating like pigs and Syrus shocked."Hey Elsa. Do you turn Kurt into a pig?" whispered Bob."No. I am pretty sure that he is one." whispered Bob.Elsa then giggled at Bob's joke.

Syrus then saw him and he dragged him over."Bob! Make them stop! We are going to run out of food at this rate." said Syrus.Bob then grabbed Kurt."Hey! Why did you make stop?" said Kurt."Oh no reason. I just didn't want to starve!" said Bob.Kurt then grabbed Jaden and he said,"Oh hey Bob. So where is Allison?"."She is with Stella and Alexis." said Bob.

Then the lights went off as Syrus grabbed Bob."What is going on?" said Kurt."Did Professor Banner forget to pay the electric bill again?" said Bob."He isn't the best person at remembering things." said Jaden."He really isn't." said Syrus.Then the lights went back on as Bob notice that a table was now broken."What the?" said Bob.He went over to it and Kurt said,"I wonder what could have broken the table."."Maybe a werewolf?" said Jaden and Syrus.

Bob then pulled out a card and his mouth went wide open."What is it Bob?" said Elsa.It was Gagaga Girl and Kurt said,"Isn't that one of Allison's cards?"."Yeah. It is one of her most famous Kurt. I gave it to her. She would never take this out of her deck." said Bob."So why is the table destroyed? I mean why would you destroy a table. I mean I feel bad for the janitor." said Jaden.

Syrus then saw a letter and Bob said,"What does it say Syrus?"."If you want your friend back Bob, meet at the abandoned dorm and bring your friend Kurt." said Syrus.Bob then said,"Lets go Kurt."."Wait? What is the abandoned dorm?" said the three."I will tell you once we get there. Please help me." said Bob."Okay man. I need to grab my duel disk." said Kurt."Lets go then." said Syrus.The four ran out of the cafeteria and then Elsa followed them because she was worried about Bob.

In 20 minutes,the four boys were outside of the dorm."This was here?" said the three."I learned about it today. Come on." said Bob.He walked inside as Syrus noticed the pictures."Hey Jaden. Doesn't two of them look like Alexis and Stella?" said Syrus."Yeah. That is Atticus Rhodes and Ryu Inferno." said Jaden."How do you know those two?" said Kurt."I heard Crowler talking about them along with Rich Turner who Crowler hates a lot and the girl. I don't know her." said Jaden.

The four duelists looked around and Bob sent Elsa to go look for them deeper in the mansion."Man. This place is so old." said Syrus."Way to state the obvious Sy. I mean why was this place abandoned. I mean you could clean this place up and we could have a new dorm!" said Jaden."Yeah. I don't think people would want to live here." said Kurt."Indeed." said Bob.

Then Bob saw something weird.He then pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight.It show the 7 millennium items, the Egyptian Gods, The Sacred Beasts, several powerful duel monsters, and two people.One was wearing golden armor while the other one was wearing black armor."What is this?" said Bob."Yeah. It is so crazy looking." said Jaden.Syrus then said,"Those are the millennium items right?"."Yeah. So who are those two wearing the armor?" said Kurt."Who knows Kurt? I hope we find out one day." said Bob.The four heard a girl scream and they followed it.

They were in the basement and they saw Titan and Megan standing there."Hey isn't that?" said Jaden.Alexis, Stella, and Allison were in tombs and Titan said,"Ah. You must be Bob Yagami and Kurt Raymond. My name is Titan and this is my partner Megan. We captured your friends to get your attention. I think it worked right Megan?"."Yeah." said Megan.

Syrus then said,"You are Titan?"."Yes." said Titan."Who is he Sy? And how do you know him?" said Jaden."He is an S-class criminal and use something called Mind Crush. It knocks out his opponents and he steals their rarest card." said Syrus."So why is he after me and Bob?" said Kurt."The person who hired us wants you two gone." said Titan."Then why involve the girls?" said Jaden."They were used to bring you here. I mean it was pretty easy to do." said Megan.

Bob then said,"We challenge you to a duel!"."Why me?" said Kurt."I want to save the girls Kurt and I can't beat both of them by myself. I need your help." said Bob.Kurt then said,"Sure man. You two better be ready. The two stars of Slifer Red are ready to save the fair maidens."."Huh?" said Bob."It is your guys nicknames. I came up with it myself." said Jaden."We will cheer you guys on from the sideline. You guys better win. We don't want to lose you guys and the girls." said Syrus.The two boys stood there as Bob stood across from Megan.Kurt stood across from Titan.It will be Kurt vs Titan then Bob vs Megan.You will understand later.

Then a wall appeared out of nowhere and I mean that."Bob!" said the two."I'm fine. You guys make sure that Kurt and the girls are safe! I will be fine." said Bob.Elsa then flew to Bob's side as Megan said,"Do you really think that you can defeat me?"."Hell yeah. You took one of my closet friends! You will pay!" yelled Bob.Elsa notice that his left eye turned bright blue and his right eye turned bright red."What is going on with you Bob?" said Elsa.

Titan then drew a card since he won the coin toss against Kurt."I summon Infernal Archqueen in attack mode!" said Titan.Then a weird fiend appeared as Titan said,"I play the spell Pandemonium. I take no damage from my fiends. I end my turn. Your turn Spirit Boy.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"I summon Lady Ann!".She stood there and she saw the fiend."Man. She is so scary Kurt." said Ann."Don't worry. I have a plan. I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move there Titan." said Kurt.

Titan then drew a card and he said,"I summon Terrorking Archfiend in attack mode!".Then a king looking fiend appeared and then Titan said,"I now attack your cowgirl! Destroy her!".He then rushed toward her and then Kurt said,"I activate my facedown! Clever Disguise!".He then took 3000 points of damage but then he drew 3 cards.Syrus then noticed that all of Kurt's body was gone and missing."I end my turn. You are doomed to fail Spirit Boy and send your soul to the spirit world." said Titan.

Clever Disguise.Spell.Normal.You can protect your monster from an attack and you take the damage but you get to draw a card for every 800 points lost.

Stella woke up to see Kurt with no body and she said,"Kurt? What happened to you?! Where am I?"."In the Abandoned Dorm and in a Shadow Game. I think. Don't worry though. Me and the guys are here to save you, Alexis, and Allison." said Kurt.He then drew a card and he said,"Perfecto. I activate my facedown! Rookie's Victory. Since I am losing, I can summon 2 monster from my deck, grave or my fusion deck. I have the two for the job. I special summon Tony and Lord Art.".

Rookie's Victory.Spell.Normal.This card only works if you are losing the duel.You can summon 2 from your deck, fusion deck, or graveyard.
Tony.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He comes from a future that really sucks and death is everywhere.He is determined to save his future by making a girlfriend for the leader of the resistance stopping the robot army.He may find love himself.He can transform into his beast form which he then gains 1500 ATK and DEF points.

The four then saw a boy.He had salmon colored hair and he was wearing a black jacket with a lighting bolt on it."Sup." said Tony."So where is the kid?" said Art."He is in the deck Art. Time to show this overgrown freak our power." said Ann."She stood up. Do it Kurt." said Tony."Okay. I play the spell Lighting Round! This destroy all of your fiends plus cards." said Kurt."What?!" said Titan.He then saw Tony throwing lighting bolts at the cards destroying them."I now play Let's Bring Out the Gang! I now special summon Heart Turtle in attack mode!" said Kurt.

Lighting Round.Spell.Normal.This spell only works if you have a light monster on your field,the monster then destroy your opponent's field with powerful lighting bolts.
Let's bring out the Gang.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your deck.
Heart Turtle/Leo.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 900 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.He is a turtle who is always scared but he has a big heart and he would do anything to protect his friends not matter what.He can destroy all of your opponent's monsters by sending a card from your hand to the grave.

Then a blue turtle appeared and he had a giant heart."Oh dear. Where are we?" said Leo."We are in a Shadow Duel partner and he took Kurt's friends." said Art."Really? Lets beat him up!" said Leo."I now normal summon Mike Smith and play the spell Leo's Courage. Time for you to meet Courage Turtle!" said Kurt.Then Heart Turtle glowed as a monster appeared next to Tony.He had Green Hair and lavender eyes.He was wearing a black rock suit and he had a guitar looking like a dragon."Are you ready to rock?!" yelled Mike.

Mike Smith.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.He is a rocker who loves to entertain people.He would even entertain a crowd even if he wasn't payed by a company,he really loves music and he will play it for anything or anyone who wants to hear it.He can't be destroy by spells or trap.
Leo's Courage.Spell.Normal.If you have Heart Turtle on the field,you can special summon Courage Turtle to the field from your deck.
Courage Turtle.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.The fearless version of Heart Turtle.He fights enemies for his friends not matter what could happen.He can destroy one of your opponent's facedowns if your opponent has a monster on their field.

Then a bigger version of Leo stood there and he had two guns on his legs and two sword on his back."Ready Kurt!" said Leo."Okay! Art, Ann, and Tony! Attack Titan! Leo and Mike Destroy that Wall!" said Kurt."Okay!" said the five.The five followed through with their attacks and the wall was gone, Stella was free and caught by Kurt who ran at the speed of light to catch her, and Titan was in the shadow realm.Stella then said,"Thanks for saving me Kurt."."No problem," said Kurt."Kurt. We have a problem." said Syrus and Jaden.

Now we are the start of Bob and Megan's duel.Megan drew her first card and she said,"I play the spell Full Moon. This allows me to summon the Werewolf with no problems.".Then the werewolf from legend stood there and Megan said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Bob.".Bob then drew a card and he said,"I would go easy on you but you did steal my best friend! I now special summon Devil Knight.".The evil knight stood there and Bob said,"I activate his special effect. I now special summon Devil Blade and Natsu!".

The two wizard stood there and Bob said,"I play the spell Monado Blade! This allows me to special summon Shulk!".He stood there and Bob said,"I now summon Dark Blade!".The small armored warrior appear and Bob said,"I play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon! Sick her boys!".The five then attack her and the wall broke.

The four then saw Bob with Megan was on the ground burned and her cloak had several rips in it."Bob. What happened?" said Stella.She ran up to him and Bob said,"Stop.".She was stopped in fear."What? Where is Bob?" said Kurt.Bob's eyes return to normal as he said,"What happened? Where is Allison and Alexis?"."Right here Bob." said Alexis.Kurt then thought,"I need to tell him about this later.".

The two stood there and Bob hugged them.Their face went red as Elsa got jealous."You two are okay. I was so worried." said Syrus."Yeah. So what are we going to do about her?" said Jaden.Megan was knocked out as Bob said,"Take her back to campus. Maybe she was a student."."Good idea Bob." said Allison.The two girls walked with Syrus, Jaden, and Stella as Bob and Kurt grabbed Megan.

Elsa then float in between them and she yelled at them in a quiet voice,"What were you two idiots thinking? Those two were Shadow Duelists. You two could have died."."I'm sorry. I didn't want to lose Allison and Alexis." said Bob."Yeah and I am a good friend. So Bob? Why were your eyes blue and red?" said Kurt."I don't know. I mean Allison hates when I get mad because that's what happen. I seem to gain mind control or something." said Bob."That is so cool man. I mean why do I remember it then?" said Kurt.

"Your connection to your monsters." said Elsa."Makes sense." said Kurt.The two boys carried her out of the dorm only for her mask to fall off."That is Aziza Jamila. One of Stella's friends. You tell that you found her out okay?" said Bob."Why?" said Kurt."After your bravery, I owe you one man." said Bob."Deal. You better play Smash with me." said Kurt."Sure thing man." said Bob.

Next time,
A girl comes for revenge against Jaden?!

No comments:

Post a Comment