Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Power Academy Episode 5 Zombie's day at the Beach

Every Episode is going to have the word Zombie in there to make sure that you don't forget what Bob is.We are going to see Ruby for the first time whom I introduced in Episode 2 make her first appearance when she judges a contest at the beach of Infinite.You can take a guess on what type of contest Bob and the gang are going to compete in knowing Bob.

Bob stood there at the bus stop."When is that bus getting here? I am not getting any older here. Also those girls are calling for me." said Bob.He stood there in his normal outfit but he was wearing black sunglasses to hid his red eyes."Can't you be patient Bob?" said Vivian."And less perverted." said Emma."Remember this is Bob here." said Karen."Ah." said the two other girls.

The three girls stood there wearing their uniforms as Bob said,"You know that it is summer right? Those uniforms are out of style.".Emma then punched Bob's head clean off as she said,"Does he learn anything?"."Nope. Bob will always be an pervert for his entire life." said Vivian.Karen helped Bob get his head back as she said,"It is a good thing that you have the superpower of Detaching and Reattaching your body Bob.".

Bob smirked as he said,"This is a normal zombie thing. I mean I can survive any pain that you lovely ladies bring to me."."You really want to die don't you?" said Emma."I'm already dead smart one. No wonder you are number 11 Emma." said Bob.She then burned him as Karen froze him."You are a weird case Bob. I love you." said Vivian.She then kissed his cheek as Bob said,"You ladies should be like Vivian here. Loving to the zombie king.".

Bob was sitting on the bus by himself because he was being forced to sit back there by the driver."Man. This sucks. I mean I can't sit next to the cute girls. At least I get to see them in swimsuits." thought Bob.His face went red as he thought,"Calm yourself. We don't want them figuring out my mark of the Dragon. I mean they know about my attacks but where I get them is a secret that I will keep forever.".He then sat there and he went in a deep thought.

Bob stood there in his swimsuit.He wore black trunks with a black shirt.He had to hide his dragon tattoo from the world because its true power.He then saw Vivian standing there with Emma and Karen.Vivian was wearing a Earth style with a Snake passion bikini, Emma was wearing a Fire Style with a Lion and Eagle passion bikini, and Karen was wearing a Ice Style with a Tiger and a giant bird passion bikini."You girls look amazing. Ten out of Ten!" said Bob.

Emma then said,"You know why we have to wear this right?"."Because you love me and you want to show your amazing bodies to me?" said Bob."No Bob. As the big 20, we have to show everyone our power. Infinite is known to have a lot of tourist so we have to show off our power." said Vivian."Ah." said Bob.He was looking at some girls walking by and Karen said,"I got this one. Glacier Punch!".

She then punched Bob's head off as Emma said,"Very impressive."."Thanks Emma. Lets have fun." said Karen."What about his body?" said Vivian.The body walked off going to go look at girls."I guess you got your answer Vivian." said Emma."Yeah. Lets go." said Vivian.The three walked off not knowing that they were being watched by someone or something.

Bob's head landed in the sand and he said,"Man. That was a strong punch. She got hot and strong. A perfect combo."."Bob? What are you doing?" said Ace.He stood there in red trunks and he helped him out of the sand."Hey man. Enjoying the girls and their beauty like me?"."You can say that. So where is your body? I usually see you two together. Most of the time detached but you two are always together." said Ace."He is probably scaring girls away. We are a team." said Bob."Should we got look for him?" said Ace.

Then Ace saw the body running toward them and Bob said,"Don't worry. The girls aren't scared of you. We will make this world love us.".He then attached his head back on and Ace said,"You are a very weird man. So what are you going to do?"."Probably going to peep on some girls. You in?" said Bob."Sure but you know that Allison is mine right. She is here with Tara. They are having fun." said Ace."I swear on the zombie code which is for me and other zombies that we will never hit on a Bros girl." said Bob."You are really an idiot sometimes Bob. Lets go man." said Ace."Right." said Bob.

Bob was rubbing his wounds as Ace said,"You had it coming man."."I know but I am in a paradise here Ace. I can't control myself." said Bob.The two boys were standing in a crowd as some big event was going on."I wonder what it is going on here. I mean don't you feel the power here?" said Ace."Not really Ace. I mean I thought 3 members of the big 20. This is nothing compared to that." said Bob."Ah. Well I wonder what it could be." said Ace.

Then Bob heard a very familiar voice,"Welcome to Ruby Chan's annual beach competition. I am your host Ruby Turner.".Ace then saw Bob ran off and he jumped onto the stage.Ace then saw a girl about their age maybe older.She had red hair and brown eyes."Bob?" said Ruby.She had on a red bikini which showered off her curves as he said,"It is good to see you again.".She then hugged him as Ace walked toward the stage."So you know her Bob?"."Yep. She is my biggest admire because we both like zombie stuff and I'm one so we became good friends." said Bob.

She then nod as she said,"Yep. I even gave him my weapon from Chainsaw Girl. How is Soulless doing Bob? I mean it has been way too long since I last saw her."."Soulless?" said Ace."Chainsaw Girl's signature weapon Soulless which was a chainsaw, hammer, and Ax combined. She is an amazing weapon and I hope to wield her power one day." said Bob."I have never seen this side of you before Bob. I am actually kind of scared. I mean you were always trying to hit on me. I miss that guy." said Ruby.

He then held her hand and he said,"My sweet Ruby. Your beauty is unmatched. I would love if you became mine and mine alone."."There is that pervert." said Ruby."Yep. You can't get rid of me even if we are talking about Soulless." said Bob."Sometimes Bob." said Ace.Bob was then hit with ice and fire as he ran off to go find his head which had been knocked clean off once again.

Ace then saw Karen with Allison, Emma, Tara, and Vivian."Is this a normal thing for you guys?" said Tara."Yes. It is usually Emma knocking his head into the skies. So who is the girl?" said Allison."That is Ruby Turner. Bob's friend." said Emma."She is Chainsaw Girl. You know that chainsaw/ax/hammer in Bob's room Allison? That is from her and he treasures that item more than anything." said Karen."Ah." said Allison and Tara.

Ruby then recovered from seeing Bob's head fly off from fire and ice and she said,"I am here hosting this event along with one of the big four."."The big four? Sounds like a restaurant?" said Bob.The girls plus Ace then saw the zombie and Emma who was used to Bob appearing out of nowhere said,"Let me guess. You slept during Ms. Waters's speech on them?"."Yep." said Bob."At least the pervert is honest about that." said Tara."He is honest about sleeping Tara." said Allison."Yep. So who are they?" said Bob.

Karen then said,"The big four are the continent Europe, The Untied States or North America, South America, and Asia. They help run Infinite island. Oh and every country on Earth sends a student here if they can."."That explains why this place is so multicultural." said Ace."Yeah. We will never see unless they are plot important to me or part of the Top 20." said Bob."You are so conceited Pervert." said Tara."Yet your princess loves me." said Bob."You really want to die right." said Vivian and Emma."You can't kill what is it already dead." said Allison and Ace.

They knocked his head clean off as Bob heard,"Ah. You must be the Zombie boy.".Bob then saw a very mature girl who was his age.She had long blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a dress which made Bob said,"Ah. You are very beautiful my dear. My name is Robert but you may referrer me as Bob.".She held up on the desk as she said,"Are you compete in Ruby's little contest? My name is Lady Felicia"."I will explain if you two be quiet." said Ruby."Harsh Ruby-Chan." said the two.

She sighed as she said,"Me and Lady Felicia are here to host our little game of tag. We have selected one person to be it."."I wonder who the poor sucker is." said Ace."I got a pretty good idea on who it is Ace." said Allison."Bob has volunteered to be it." said Felicia."Since when?!" said Bob.Felicia said so quietly that Bob could hear her,"I will let you touch my breasts Bob.".

Bob then gained a perverted smirk as he said,"Sure. So what do I have do I have to?"."The others will be trying to take off your trunks to win a date with me or Lady Felicia if a guy catches him. But if a girl catches you, they will be going on a date with Bob himself and he is paying." said Ruby."Really?" said Bob.Bob then attached himself back to normal as Felicia said,"You ready Bob?"."Yep. Peace out!" said Bob.He was gone as Ruby said,"You have until the sun set to win. And go!".

Bob was hiding in the nearby forest when he said,"This is nice."."Stop right there Zombie!" yelled a girl.Bob then dodged a blast from an arm cannon and fire.He then saw two girls who looked smoking hot."Ah ladies. Trying to ask me out. This is not the way to ask me out." said Bob."Die!" yelled the two.The two fired their attacks as Bob said,"Hurricane Barrier.".Then the two girls were trapped in the hurricane and Bob took off their bikini tops and they ran away.

Karen found Emma and Vivian."I heard about Bob using wind to capture 2 girls. You guys hear anything?" said Karen."Yes. He seems to be moving so I can't track him." said Vivian."Yeah and Ace got really bored and he quit the game along with him." said Emma."Why?" said Karen."Who knows? I guess he doesn't want to be captured by Bob and his perverted nature. Allison didn't want to be found Bob." said Vivian."Indeed." said Emma.

Then the three saw several guys and girl flying toward them.Karen and Vivian caught them using ice and Earth respectably."And we have only 4 people left. Me and my three lovely maidens." said Bob.He stood there on Tara who was out from embarrassment."You are a real big pervert Bob. You know that right?" said Emma.She then fired a eagle made of fire toward him and Bob jumped off Tara who was then caught by Vivian."Shocking Fusion time girls." said Bob.

He then fired two dragons made of electricity.One was light blue and one was bright yellow.The two then shocked Karen and he said,"Thanks to me being at the beach. My power is stronger.".Emma and Vivian then fired fire and Earth at him who jumped into the air and he said,"Time for a double Dragon Blast!".He then fired two blast which knocked the two out."I guess I win." said Bob.He then gave the girls a thumbs up and he said,"Mission Complete!".

He held the trophy as the girls and the guys were pissed off at him for reasons unknown."Thank you ladies for letting me see your bodies which were amazing." said Bob.He then dodged several items as Ruby said,"So Bob? Why do you make people hate you?"."Good question there Ruby." said Bob.He was then nailed to the stand from a spear.Lady Felicia then freed him and she said,"You are a very interesting guy there Bob."."Thanks. I get that a lot Felicia." said Bob.She then kissed him on the cheek causing some rage from the three girls and the guys for reasons pretty obvious.

Next time,
Bob goes on a date with 2 of the big four.Lucky bastard.


No comments:

Post a Comment