Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 1 Bob's Journey to become a Pokemon Master


Welcome to the 12th Pokemon Story which is pretty sad.This is also going to be alongside Dark Haven which I am having trouble with because I suck at writing character other than Bob and his main female love interest, Power City which is going swimming, and Power Academy with our playboy of the dead.Lets begin with Bob being waken up by an attack known as Focus Punch.Our heroes will be traveling through Littleroot Town and Oldale Town in this episode.Also I will never learn how to spell Zorua to save my life.Also I am counting Hoopa and Volcanion in the pokedex.Also Pokemon can talk for some reason which will be explained later.

In the small and very cozy Littleroot Town, a boy was sleeping in his bed.He had black hair and red eyes.He was considered to be a demon with his red eyes but he was known as a very nice guy.He was about to start his journey today but he was like a Snorlax when it came to sleeping but not eating.His bedroom door was then opened by a red paw and it was the Tricky Fox Pokemon Zorua.She went up to his bed and she said with kindness in her voice,"Wake up Bob. Today is the start of your journey."."I get up in a minute Z." said Bob.

She then said,"Fine. You brought me no choice.".She then punched him out of his bed and onto the floor and he said,"Why are you so mean to me Z?"."Because you are an idiot half the time Bob. Now get ready already. We are going to the lab after breakfast." said Z.He then walked over to his dresser and he put on a red shirt with a black jacket, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black and red tennis shoes.He then put on his mega bracelet which he got from his father who is on his journey.

He walked downstairs to see Z and his other Pokemon waiting for him.The other Pokemon had four legs but it look like it could be use as hands,its fur was mostly black with sliver across it,it had little white wings on its back which could grow out,and it had a long tail which like it could changed colors.This is the 722 Hyperos which Bob discovered nearby his house and it is genderless.Also it calls Bob daddy."Daddy!" said Hyperos.

It jumped into Bob's arms and he said,"I guess someone is more excited than me on starting my journey and that is pretty cool."."Yep! I mean we get to see the world which is super big and also I get Daddy's amazing skills as a Pokemon Trainer with me and Z as his two strongest Pokemon." said Hyperos.He sat with the fox and Hyperos waiting for his final meal made by his mom.

Then Bob saw his mom.She had blond hair and blue eyes."Are you ready for your journey Bob? I mean I know that your sisters are determined to see you and your girlfriend together on your journey." said Bob's mom."Oh yeah Audrey. Bob and Stella should be dating but they won't for some strange reasons. I mean they would be a couple by now." said Z.Bob was silent along with Hyperos because they were eating.Bob's face was so red."Oh yes. I have something for you Bob." said Audrey.

She then handed him a bag and she said,"Here are some potions, pokeballs, berries, and other stuff that a trainer will need on his/her journey.".Bob then looked inside and he said,"Are those mega stones?"."Yes. They were from your father. He wants you to find him and defeat him in a battle." said Audrey."I will. I better get going. You two ready to go?" said Bob.Hyperos nod its head with pancakes in its mouth and Z said,"Lets go see your girlfriend Bobby."."Z!" said Bob.

The three walked down to Professor Birch's lab.They reached the lab and then Bob opened the door.He then saw a girl with sliver hair and blue eyes along with Professor Birch."Sorry that I am late Professor." said Bob.He then bowed as Professor Birch said,"It is fine Bob. You must have a good reason for being late but making your girlfriend wait for you is pretty rude."."Professor!" said the two trainers."Don't rush Stella and Bob Professor. They will when they are ready Professor." said Z."Yeah. Daddy and Stella will be dating soon." said Hyperos.

Stella sighed as she said,"Those two are like the siblings that I never wanted."."Try living with them. So where is our Pokemon?" said Bob.Z then punched him as Professor Birch said,"Ah yes. Here they are. Also I have selected these two because you two are very special.".Professor Birch then held two pokedex which looked different due to one being black and red."These two have been upgraded to allow you two to carry more than 6 Pokemon." said Professor Birch."Awesome." said Bob."Same old Bob." said Stella.

Then Professor Birch gave Bob a pokeball."Throw it Bob. I will be right back with yours Stella and also your 5 other pokeballs for both of you." said Professor Birch.He was gone as Bob said,"Go!".He then threw the ball and then a Pokemon stood there.It was the Mud Fish Pokemon Mudkip."Bob!" said Mudkip.He then jumped onto Bob which made Hyperos say,"Your first Pokemon is Mudkip?! That is awesome!".

The two then played together as Stella said."I guess since we played with that Mudkip since we were 7. You get to have it. I wonder what my Pokemon is."."Maybe Lugia?" said Bob."Don't be stupid Bob." said Z.Bob then scanned Mudkip with his red/black pokedex who was spraying water at Hyperos,"Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokemon. Its large tail fin propels it through water with powerful acceleration. It is strong in spite of its size. This Pokemon is Male. He knows the moves Tackle, Water Gun, Dig, and Ice Beam.".

Bob then got down to their level and he said,"You are such a strong Pokemon Mudkip."."Thanks Bob but Hyperos is so much stronger." said Mudkip."Yeah but Bob will make you just as strong." said Hyperos.Bob then saw Professor Birch and he said,"Stella. Here is your starter Pokemon."."Okay. Go!" said Stella.She then send out the Spike Ball Pokemon and Stella said,"A Togepi. That is so cool Professor."."Yeah and she looks pretty strong just like yours truly." said Z.

She then scanned the Pokemon and it said,"Togepi, the Spike Ball Pokemon. The Shell seems to be filled with joy. It is said that it will share good luck when treated kindly. This Pokemon is Female. She knows the moves Double Edge, Metronome, Psychic, and Dazzling Gleam."."Wow. You must be pretty strong." said Bob.She then ignored him as Hyperos said,"What is her deal?"."I guess she isn't used to be around human males. I mean she was raised by a female trainer." said Professor Birch."Ah." said Stella.

Stella return Togepi as Bob return Mudkip.Hyperos went into Bob's bag because it was tucker out.Z then said,"You two lovebirds ready to go?"."Z!" said the two."Is that a yes?" said Z."Yeah. You ready Stella?" said Bob."Yeah." said Stella."Good luck you two. Try to meet up with my son!" said Professor Birch."Okay Professor. We will keep an eye out for him." said Bob."Yeah." said Z and Stella.

The two plus Z walked toward Oldale Town but then they were stopped by a Poochyena."Cool. That Pokemon looks like a pretty strong Pokemon." said Bob."I'm going to try to catch it Bob. I mean you have three Pokemon. I should try to catch up to you Bob." said Stella."Okay Stella." said Bob."Stella. Do you want to use me in this battle?" said Z."Nope. I am going to use Togepi. Go Togepi!" said Stella.

The Spike Ball Pokemon came out and then the Bite Pokemon rushed toward the egg."Dazzling Gleam!" said Stella.She then pushed the Bite Pokemon back and then it rushed back and Bob said,"Stella! Watch out! It is using Bite!"."Thanks Bob! Dodge!" said Stella.The egg dodged the dog and then Stella said,"Lets try out Metronome!".The egg then shook her fingers and then she used Focus Punch.The Pokemon was in a confused state as Stella said,"Go Pokeball!".She then threw the ball and it shook three times and then Stella said,"I caught a Poochyena!".

Bob then pulled out a potion from his bag and he said,"Send out Poochyena Stella. This Potion will heal its wound. Maybe we should scan it with a pokedex.".She then sent out the Bite Pokemon and then Bob use the potion to heal the Pokemon as Stella used her Pokedex to scan the Bite Pokemon."Poochyena, the Bite Pokemon. It has a very tenacious nature. Its acute sens of smell lets it chase a chosen prey without ever losing track. This Pokemon is Female. She knows the move Bite, Tackle, Dark Pulse, and Dig.".

Stella then said,"She is a pretty powerful Pokemon."."Just like me. I mean we are both Dark type Pokemon." said Z."Yeah except she doesn't talk and makes fun of me on a daily basis." said Bob."You love me Bob." said Z."Not really." said Bob."Yeah. You love Stella." said Z.Bob's face went red as Stella said,"Z. Don't embarrassed him like that."."We better get going. I mean the sun is about to set soon." said Bob."Right. Return you two." said Stella.She returned her Pokemon as the two trainers plus Fox head to Oldale Town.

The two were resting in the Pokemon Center.They are waiting for their Pokemon to be healed so they can have dinner as a family."Hey Stella. I know that you know what my dream is Stella but you never told me yours." said Bob."You know your sisters Robin and Rose right?" said Stella."Yeah. I am guessing you want to be a coordinator." said Bob."Yeah. I mean your sisters used Pokemon so graceful and full of power. I still don't get why you don't want to be one Bob." said Stella.

Bob then looked at the ground and he said,"I always like Pokemon Battling ever since I was a kid. I mean they are full of action and I am not making fun of Coordinators or anything but they don't interest me at all. I mean I know everything about them and if you want I can help you, Poochyena, and Togepi out with training.".She then hugged him causing their faces to get red and she said,"I would love your help Bob."." I knew it!" said Z.

She stood there with Nurse Joy and the Nurse said,"Here you two are. Your Pokemon are fully healed and rested."."Thank you Nurse Joy." said the two.They took their Pokemon back as Hyperos said,"Daddy! Can me and Mudkip go play?!"."Sorry Hyperos but me and Mudkip have some training to get done. I'm really sorry." said Bob.It then got sad as Stella said,"I'll play with you Hyperos.".Hyperos's face then brighten up and it said,"Really Stella?"."Yep. Me, Togepi, Poochyena, and Z will play with you." said Stella.

She then walked off with the Pokemon and Fox as Bob headed outside.He then said,"Go Mudkip!".He came out as he said,"Where is Hyperos?"."Playing with the others. We need to get some training done before we head to the Rustboro City." said Bob."Right. Lets go!" said Mudkip.He ran off as Bob ran after him."Slow down Mudkip!" said Bob.He stopped and then Bob said,"We are going to test out your moves. Not a run!"."Sorry Bob." said Mudkip."It is fine Mudkip. Lets get some training done." said Bob."Right." said Mudkip.

The two trained and then Bob went into his room which he was sharing with Stella."Hey Stella. Do you know who Professor Birch's son is?" said Bob.She was brushing Poochyena's fur and she said,"You don't know Bob? I mean he is a pretty strong trainer."."I guess I really don't know him Stella. I do know Coordinators." said Bob.

She then show him a picture of Brendan with his Manectric, Blaziken, Milotic, Swellow, Espeon, and Dusclops."Why do you have this?" said Bob."My mom stick that in my bag. She want me to get him to sign it for her." said Stella."Ah. That makes sense. So when is your brother going to start your journey? I know that is a weird question." said Bob."In 2 years. My mom and dad can't wait for that day." said Stella."Ah. We better get some sleep." said Bob."Right." said Stella.The two went to bed with dreams big.

Next time,
Bob and Stella travel through Route 102 and Petalburg City They captured some new Pokemon and meet some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment