Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Update 11-25-14 10,000 Pageviews


Hey guys.I am here to tell you all one thing.Thank you all so much for reading my stuff over the last couple of years.I have a blast doing it but I ain't done yet.We just reached 10,000 page views so my goals is to go 1,000,000 million page views.I am here to say that I am working on a top 12 Smash Introduction Videos for the main thing because I am probably NEVER going back there to be brutally honest with you all.

On the stories,I am working on a new Yugioh Story once again.The reason why I do so many is the same reason as in the Pokemon Stories post that I did in late October.Also Crossover is currently going on but Dark Haven is on a hiatus due to me not liking the direction in which it is going as of right now.Pokemon should be coming soon but since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire recently came out,I have been playing them and Smash for Wii U.

Anyway, I hope you all have a fun time playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS.Power Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment