Thursday, November 27, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 1 The Shy Duelist


Welcome to the next Yugioh story.We will have some of my original characters meet some of the Yugioh GX cast from the Anime.Bob is going to be new from other stories.Trust me,Bob's deck will be pretty amazing and impressive.Lets begin with Bob walking up to get ready for his dueling exam.

A boy was sleeping in his bed.He had jet black hair which was wild, it couldn't be control, and it made him stick out and he had light blue eyes.He was sleeping and his alarm clock went off.He then turned off his alarm and he yawned."Why is she making me go to Duel Academy? She knows that I suck at Dueling in public." said the boy.He walked into his shower getting ready.

On his deck was a duel academy disk which was deployed for a duel.The usually sliver part was black as the night, the blue part was gold, the red part was bright as a ruby, and the light green was white.The boy walked out of the shower and he put on a green t-shirt with his middle school uniform.He then walked toward his kitchen with his duel disk in standby mode on his right arm.He was ambidextrous so he could use either hand to duel and he is pretty good but he isn't good with crowds.

He then walked into his kitchen and he started making breakfast for two people.He was making it for his childhood friend Allison May who is a huge fan of dueling and trying to make him coming out of his shell.The boy then sighed as his door to his apartment opened up."Bob! Are you ready for your test today?" said a girls voice."Sure. I guess Allison. Couldn't I just go to a normal public school?" said Bob.

He then saw her standing there.She had short brown hair and blue eyes.She had on a white jacket, a red shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes."Allison? Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" said Bob."You know that it is summer right Bob? I mean you don't have to wear your uniform to the duel exam." said Allison.Bob sat down at the kitchen table and he said,"I am not too pumped about doing this to begin with Allison."."Yeah but you are an amazing duelist Bob. I mean you are better than your sister and mother." said Allison.

Bob then nod after remember something and he said,"Unlike them Allison, I am afraid of dueling in public. I can't work in crowds and I have the fear of crowds Allison. I have Enochlophobia."."Maybe this school will help Bob. I am doing this for your good Bob." said Allison."I know Allison. Are you ready to go Allison? We don't want to miss our ride." said Bob."Yep. I have my duel disk and I am ready to kick some but." said Allison."Same old Allison." said Bob.

He then placed the plates in the sink and he thought,"Mom. I will honor our family name no matter what happen there and I will make sure that I will honor my family like you."."Are you coming Bob? We need to get going." said Allison."Yeah. I'm coming Allison." said Bob.He then grabbed his necklace of him and his mom at a young age and he put it around his neck."I will honor your name mom. I will make sure that I will be the King of Games." thought Bob.

The two stood outside of the Kaiba Dorm where several students go to Duel Academy if they can show that they are great duelists when it comes to dueling with the game and also skills to prove that you can become a pro."So this is the place?" said Bob."Yeah. Aren't you excited Bob? I mean this is where we can became the next King of Games or Queen in my case." said Allison."I guess but I hope I don't get picked on for my size." said Bob."Don't worry Bob.  You got me protecting you." said Allison."I guess." said Bob.

Inside the building, a woman was looking at students records.She had her blue hair in a ponytail and she had her black glasses covering her violet eyes.She was wearing the female Slifer Red Headmaster Uniform and she thought,"We have a good crop this year. We have the younger sister of Atticus Rhodes Alexis Rhodes who is going to be an excellent student, the youngest child to the Princeton name Chazz Princeton, and the genius Bastion Misawa.".

She then saw three forms lying there as as she thought,"These three are the most interesting ones out of the bunch.".She then grabbed them and she thought,"We have the younger sister of Ryu Inferno Stella Inferno whose decks is like the space above us, Allison May who is pretty, smart, and a kind duelist and she use the new XYZ summons, and Bob Yagami who is the younger brother of Robin Yagami and the child of Audrey Yagami. He is a very interesting boy with his deck.".

"Um Miss Rachel Raymond." said a boy.She then turned around to see a boy wearing a third year Obelisk Blue uniform."Yes. What do you need?" said Rachel."Professor or Doctor Crowler needs us on the Dueling Arenas. We are getting near the end of the exams and you know him like I do." said the boy."Ah yes. I shall be going." said Rachel.She then grabbed the rest of the forms and she followed him."I wonder if Bob will be an impressive duelist like him." thought Rachel.

Bob sat in the stands of the dueling arena waiting for his duel and he said,"That was an interesting duel to say the least Allison."."Yeah Bob. I did have your support and I tried also to impress the higher ups. I think I deserve Obelisk Blue." said Allison.She stood there as Bob said with a worried look on his face,"Yeah. I will be lucky to get into Ra Yellow. I mean I did okay on my test and I am so nervous to duel in front of this crowd. I don't have my family's confidence.".

Allison sat next to him and she said,"You know that I will be here cheering you on Bob. You can do it and show them the power of the Yagami family."."Thanks Allison. I know that you will be there for me." said Bob.Allison smiled as the two heard Bob's name being called to Block A."Good luck Bob. I know that you will be amazing." said Allison."Thanks Allison. I won't let you or my family down." said Bob.

Meanwhile in the bleachers,a sliver hair girl stood next to a boy with dark blue hair and a girl with dirty blond hair."So is that the younger brother of the Robin Yagami or the daughter of Audrey Yagami. I didn't know that Robin had a brother or a son in Audrey's case." said the blond."Alexis. He is a first year like you and Stella. I want you two to be friends with him. Am I making myself clear?" said the boy."Sure Zane if you talk to your brother. I know that he is here Zane." said Stella aka the sliver hair girl.

Zane sighed as Alexis said,"She is right Zane. You two need to talk."."Fine. I will." said Zane."Do you mean it?" said Stella."Yes. I do Stella. I promise that I will talk to my little brother. Now lets watch this kid duel. I mean he is dueling one of the best instructor here." said Zane."You mean Crowler?" said the girls."Yes. Despite his questionable fashion style, he is an incredible duelist and worthy of being the Vice Chancellor." said Zane.

Bob then saw everyone staring at him.He was sweating like crazy and then he saw a man?.He had blond hair and it was in a pony tail.He was wearing a variation of the Obelisk Blue uniform and he said,"You must be Mr. Yagami. I hope you can bring me a good challenge."."I hope that I will make you impressed with my skills as a duelist Miss." said Bob."I am a man. My name is Doctor Vellian Crowler and I will defeat you!" said Crowler.

He activated his duel disk which was different from the normal one."I will go first." said Crowler.The man drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Confiscation. You know what this card does right?"."Yeah. You pay 1000 life points to see my hand." said Bob.The professor did that and he saw Bob's hand.It had all spells."I think I will send Monster Reborn to the grave. That card is for you." said Bob.

Crowler then said,"I then place down 2 facedown cards and I then play Heavy Storm!".The storm went off as Bob saw two golden snakes."I then send my Statues of the Wicked to summon Ancient Gear Golem." said Crowler."What?" said Bob."Why did that idiot send out that card?" thought Allison.The robot appeared as Bob started to shiver."Are you afraid of this card Bob? You must be a really chicken. I end my turn. You should try to make a move." said Crowler.

Bob then drop his cards as he heard someone yelled,"Chicken!"."Stop it." said Bob.The crowd made chicken sounds as Zane said,"How childish."."Yeah and this all started by Chazz Princeton." said Stella."Can Bob still win this?" said Alexis."I hope so." said Stella.Allison then thought,"Why did he have to draw that card and summon it? I mean Bob is scared of that monster and being mad fun of by the crowd isn't helping. I hope he can do this.".

Bob then picked up his four cards and he said,"For my mother and sister, I will not lose this duel no matter what!".He then drew a card and he said,"Okay. I special summon Salamander!".Then a boy stood there.He had salmon/pink colored hair.He is wearing an open-collared, one-sleeved waistcoat, which is tucked in and zipped.A sleeve covers his left arm, leaving a mark of a group of some kind and it also left his entire right arm consequently exposed.He was wearing a scale patterned scarf with black sandals.He was wearing white knee length trousers and a black wristband along his right wrist.

Salamander/Natsu Dragneel.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.He is part of the guild known as Fairy Tail which he does jobs along Fiore.He uses his fire magic to burn his foes into a crisp.He can be special summon from your hand if your opponents has a monster on his/her field.He automatic destroy fire monster on your opponent's field.

"I can't believe that he summoned a monster that strong without a sacrifice." said Alexis."I can do that with my Cyber Dragons. Guess Bob's deck is based of him going second." said Zane."Maybe." said Stella.Bob then said,"I play the spell card Lucky Hand! This allows me to draw 5 new cards.".He then placed the spell in the grave and he drew 5 new cards and he said,"I now send this card to the grave to special summon Kirito."."He is special summoning another monster?" said the crowd.

Lucky Hand.Spell.Normal.You can draw five cards from your deck.
Kirito.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is the Warrior who can defeat any foes in the virtual world of gaming.He is in love with his wife in the Real World and the Virtual World.When you have a warrior monster in your hand, you can send the monster to the grave so you can special summon him.He can't be destroy in battle on your turn.

A boy stood there next to the wizard.He had slightly long black hair and black eyes.He was wearing a black trench-coat with gray lining going down the sleeves and black boots with sliver plates to protect his shins.He was wearing a black v-necked shirt under his coat.He was wearing black pants with a black belt with a large sliver buckle on it.He has a sliver plate worn on his coat, which was on his left side, and a pair of black fingerless gloves.He wears a strap that goes over bis right shoulder and under it to wrap around his left side that was holding two swords.

Crowler was shocked as Bob said,"Are you alright professor?"."Yes but how did you summon two powerful monsters in one turn? I mean not even our best duelist can do that." said Crowler."Well I guess I am pretty strong. Who knew right? I now play the spells Monado Blade. This allows me to summon a certain warrior from my deck and his name is Shulk." said Bob.Then an red blade with blue highlights appear and a boy stood there.He had blond hair and blue eyes.He was wearing an outfit which looked like it was from a different world.

Monado Blade.Spell.Normal.Lets you special summon Shulk from your hand, deck, or grave.
Shulk.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.A warrior who wields the Monado Blade which allows him to use the sword to prevent an attack and then he strikes back even harder.He fights alongside his friends and he has a thing for Fiora.He can dodge one attack and then destroy the monster.

"I now attack with Kitito! Show him the power of the Elucidator!" said Bob.He then rushed toward the robot and he slashed the robot in half.Crowler then saw him still standing there as Bob said,"Show him the power of the Monado! Fire Dragon Roar! Elucidator and Dark Repulser!".The wizard then made fire come out of his mouth as the teacher was burn then slashed  by the two swordsman.

"Crowler lost?" said the students.They were talking about this kid as Crowler thought,"He is so strong. Just like his sister and mother.".He then saw him stick out his hand and he said,"You were pretty good teach. I mean you did have a scary monster on the field but you aren't bad.".Crowler slapped the hand away as he said,"Kid. You better be ready for a terrible time here.".

Crowler walked off as Bob said,"What a very weird guy.".He then saw the crowd staring at him and he started sweating."Please stop staring at me." said Bob.He then ran off as Allison said,"You really need to get over that Bob.".She ran toward the boy as Zane said,"This kid is very interesting."."Yeah." said the two girls."You two know that he is in your class." said Zane."Really? He is an Obelisk?" said Stella."Maybe but Crowler gets extremely jealous." said Zane.He walked off as the girls followed him.

Next time,
Bob meets his roommate who is the complete opposite of him.He later duels against a rich kid who hates him for beating Crowler.



No comments:

Post a Comment