Friday, November 21, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 12 Bob meets his rival!


We are on the way to Mauville City and also Stella meets her rival for Bob's heart.I forgot to mention that at the ending because I am only human not a superhuman.I wish I could be one though.I don't remember doing Swellow's Pokedex entry.Also Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are here!So expect little content for a while.

Bob stood there across from a boy wearing a blue suit and blond hair.He challenge Bob to a battle right before lunch.Stella was keeping an eye on the food along with her Pokemon."You are going down peasant. Lets go Azumarill and Linoone!" said the boy."Okay then Richie Rich! I choose you Vibe and Nick!" said Bob.The two came out as the boy said,"My name isn't Richie Rich."."You like him though." said Bob."My name is Bill and I will destroy you." said Bill."Harsh man." said Bob.

"Bubble Beam into Aqua Tail! Slash!" said Bill."Thunder Fang! Psycho Cut!" said Bob.Nick then fired the attack at the Rushing Pokemon as the Whisper Pokemon bit the Aqua Rabbit Pokemon and then Bob said,"Hammer Arm! Thunder!".The two then knocked out the two Pokemon and Bill said,"You actually defeat me? I lost to a peasant"."Yeah I did. So since I won, I get prize money right?" said Bob.

Bill ran off as Bob stood there with several bills and Nick said,"He may be annoying but dam he is rich.".Yeah. So what are we spending out on? I hope something awesome." said Vibe."Nope. We are spending it on supply and also some stuff." said Bob.The two Pokemon were sad but then they smelled lunch and they ran to the campsite as Bob followed them.

The two ate with the Gecko Pokemon aka Grovyle, the Mud Fish Pokemon aka Marshtomp, the Brutal Pokemon aka Sharpedo, the Emanation Pokemon aka Roy, Z,Hyperos, the Spike Ball Pokemon aka Togepi, the Bite Pokemon aka Poochyena, the Tender Pokemon aka Milotic, and the Psi Pokemon aka Kadabra.

Bob then sat down with Stella who was looking at a map of contests in Hoenn and he said,"So where is our next contest Stella? I was thinking the one at Lavaridge town because of the gym there. Two in one, I always say."."Why not the Verdanturf Town one Bob? I mean it is right next to Mauville City." said Stella."I feel like May and her group is going there. Call it a hunch." said Bob.

Z then jumped onto the table."So Bob? Who are you going to use against the Gym Leader? I was thinking me but no pressure." said Z."You want to battle? What happened to the real Z? She hates battling." said Stella."Stella is right. What has gotten into you?" said Bob."No reason. I just feel like it. So am I in or what?" said Z."Nope. I was thinking Vibe because he got some powerful moves and Marshtomp due to his secondary typing." said Bob.

The two Pokemon nod as Z said,"So who is your third Pokemon?"."Not you. I am going to use Sharpedo later on for the Lavaridge Gym which is the next one before I battle Norman. Man I am so nervous about that battle. He is really strong from the rumors." said Bob."You can beat him. I know it." said Stella.The two looked into each other eyes and then the Pokemon said in unison,"Kiss already!".

Their face went red as Stella heard a girl's voice,"I challenge you to a battle!".She then saw a girl standing there.She had light green hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a red and yellow jacket, dark blue or black gloves, a skirt, and red and yellow tennis shoes."Why?" said Bob."You defeat Bill right?" said the girl."Bill?" said Stella."Yeah. He challenge me and lost. So how do you know him?" said Bob."Let just say that we dated for a while. My name is Emily." said Emily."I see. So Bob? Are you ready?" said Stella."Yep. Lets go Emily." said Bob.

The two stood across from each other and Emily said,"Lets go Swellow!".Then a bird came out and then Stella's Pokedex then scanned the bird,"Swellow, the Swallow Pokemon. It dives at a steep angle as soon as it spots its prey. It catches its prey with sharp claws. This Pokemon is Female."."Okay. Thanks for the info Stella's Pokedex! Go Vibe!" said Bob.

He stood there as Stella said,"Begin!"."Aerial Ace!" said Emily."Block it with Hyper Voice!" said Bob.He then made the sound go off as the bird crash into the ground."Now. Thunder Fang!" said Bob."Protect!" said Emily.She then blocked the attack and then she went back into the air."Brave Bird!" said Emily."Block it with Blizzard!" said Bob.

Stella then saw the bird crashing into the ground with her wings frozen and knocked out with swirls in her eyes."Winner Vibe!" said Stella.Emily return her Pokemon and she said,"You are a pretty strong trainer Bob. You should go challenge the strongest trainers on this route. They are pretty strong Pokemon trainers. You could probably beat them Bob."."Thank you Emily. Would you like some lunch Emily? We have enough for one more and I don't think me and Stella wouldn't mind. Right?" said Bob."Yeah. Join us because Bob can heal Swellow for you." said Stella.She then sat with the two and then Bob healed the Swallow Pokemon.

Bob and Stella walked toward where Emily said these two powerful trainers are.Roy and Z were talking to each other and the humans were told not to listen in."So Bob? Are you going to battle them at that same time and by yourself?" said Stella."Yep. I know that my team will work well in double battle. Did you want to see if we can work together?" said Bob."Yeah but I don't think my Pokemon can't compare with yours." said Stella.

Bob then shook his head no as he said,"Your Pokemon have more beauty compared to mine."."Thanks Bob. So are Z and Roy friends?" whispered Stella."Yeah. They can relate to each other because they don't want to evolve and also they are close." whispered Bob.The two trainers then looked at the Pokemon as Roy said,"So Bob? Who are you using first?"."I was thinking of using Sharpedo, Marshtomp, Grovyle, Vibe, Nick, and Hyperos." said Bob."Why not me or Roy?" said Z."I think Bob doesn't want to use his secret weapons off the bat." said Stella.

The two Pokemon then sighed as Bob saw two trainers (a female and a male) standing there.The boy had indigo colored hair and orange eyes.He was wearing a green jacket with a red t-shirt and shorts along with green and red tennis shoes.He looked about 12 years old.The girl had orange hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a violet shirt and short shorts with sandals.She looked about 10 years old.

Bob then ran up to them and he said,"Hi. My name is Bob and that is Stella. My Zorua Z and my Riolu Roy."."It is nice to meet a trainer with some walking Pokemon. My name is Finn and this is my friend Helen." said the boy aka Bruce.He shook Bob's hand and Stella said,"So Finn? How many badges do you have?"."Badges? Shoot. I guess my look is that good. I'm actually a Pokemon Gym Leader from Ryoku. Helen is actually planning to head onto Lavaridge town for her fourth badge." said Finn.

"So Bob? How many badges do you have?" said Helen."2 for right now but I plan on challenge Wattson for my third badge. Any advice for me?" said Bob.Helen then thought it over and she said,"I tell you if you can defeat me in a battle. Me and Finn are pretty strong but I am way stronger than him."."I disagree with that but I would like to see a battle. What about you Stella?" said Finn."Yeah. I mean Bob is the strongest trainer that I know. He can beat you." said Stella.Bob blushed at the complement and then Finn nod.

The two stood apart from each other and then Finn said,"This is a double battle between Bob from Littleroot Town and Helen from Rivermouth Town. It is near Slateport City for the folks at home lost."."Okay. Lets go! Nuzleaf and Vigoroth!" said Helen.Then a Pokemon who looked like a ninja came out with one of Norman's signature Pokemon.Stella then scanned the ninja like Pokemon who looked very serious compared to the other Pokemon,"."Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokemon. It lives deep in forests. With the leaf on its head, it makes a flute whose song makes listeners uneasy. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob then saw Grovyle come out of his ball and he said,"Bob. Let me battle him. This is a battle between us."."Sure thing Grovyle. Lets give you some back up with Marshtomp!" said Bob.He came out and then Finn said,"Ready? Set? Go!".Stella then thought to herself,"I hope Bob can beat her. She seems pretty strong and Finn might have trained her and he looks like a really good trainer or Gym Leader. Go Bob! Go.".

Helen then said,"Show him your Fury Swipes Vigoroth! Bullet Seed Nuzleaf!"."Block them both with Blizzard!" said Bob.The Wild Monkey Pokemon was frozen solid as the seeds feel to the ground."Break out using Strength!" said Helen.The monkey Pokemon broke out as Bob said,"Brick Break!".The two then attack the Monkey and Wily Pokemon at the same time causing them to crash into each other."Now! Show her your Solar Beam powered Leaf Blade and Blizzard Gun!" said Bob.

His blades then glowed bright green and he rushed toward the two Pokemon as the Mud Fish Pokemon fired a Blizzard version of Water Gun.Then the four trainers plus their Pokemon heard an explosion."What was that?" said Stella."That came from New Mauville. Right Finn?" said Helen."New Mauville? What is that?" said Bob."The city under Mauville City. So Bob? Do you have any Pokemon that can use Surf?" said Finn."Yeah. I got two. Come on out Sharpedo!" said Bob.

He came out and then Finn said,"Bob. We all need to go see about that explosion. Come on out Feraligatr and Jellicent!".Then a blue jellyfish came out along with a gator like Pokemon and then Stella's Pokedex then scanned the Jellyfish Pokemon.It then said,"Jellicent, the Floating Pokemon. The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all sunken, all lost, all vanished. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob's Pokedex then scanned the gator and it said,"Feraligatr, the Big Jaw Pokemon. When it bites with its massive and powerful jaws, it shakes its head and savagely tears its victim up. This Pokemon is Male."."He seems friendly." said Roy.Bob then saw the two standing there and he said,"Z. Transform!"."What makes you think I will do that? I don't know you have been." said Z.He sighed as Helen said,"Is she always like that?"."Yes." said Bob, Stella. and Z.Helen and Bob return their Pokemon excluding Marshtomp, Sharpedo, Roy, and Z.

The four rode on the back of the four Water Pokemon as they reached New Mauville."I guess we should return our Pokemon." said Bob.He then return Sharpedo and Finn return Jellicent."So Finn? What type of gym do you run in Ryoku?" said Stella.He then looked at the gator who smiled as Finn said,"The Water type gym. I am pretty good against Electric and Grass Pokemon. So be prepare for our battle."."Sweet. I can't wait for our battle Finn." said Bob.The two shook hands as Helen said,"Come on you guys.".

The four plus the four Pokemon walked inside of the cave.The door was unlocked as Finn said,"Be careful. Return your Pokemon Bob.".Bob and Finn return Feraligatr and Marshstomp.The 6 walked around the Power Plant and then Bob and Stella saw a woman standing there with two male grunts from Team Hyde.She had long black hair and indigo eyes.She was wearing a more revealing version of the female uniform and Stella noticed that Finn were staring at her."Pervert." said Stella.

Bob then saw a Pokemon being hooked up as a battery.It was a yellow Pokemon with a black stripe all around its body."That is an Electabuzz. I heard about them." said Bob."You have?" said Helen."Yeah. Bob is a huge fan of this Pokemon due to its special ability. He always says that he will catch one. I guess this is the day." said Z.Bob then sent out Vibe and he said,"Show them your Hyper Voice.".

He then screamed causing the two grunts to run away from covering their ears and then the woman said with joy in her voice,"You must be trainers. My name is Heather and I am one of the Admins of Team Hyde and you the boy with Whismur are pretty cute.".Stella got jealous as Z and Roy snickered."My name is Finn and I will defeat you because I know what Team Hyde has done to people and I won't stand for it." said Finn.He then grab a ball and Helen said,"Let him battle her Bob. Stella we will take the grunts while Bob save the Electabuzz.".

The two girls ran after the grunts as Heather said,"Go Houndoom and Krokorok!".The brown gator came out along with a dog which came from hell.Bob's Pokedex then scanned the dog as it said,"Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon. The flames it breathes when angry contain toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever. This Pokemon is Male."."Watch out Finn." said Bob."Don't worry Bob. I got this with these two! Go Feraligatr and Jellicent! Save Electabuzz Bob." said Finn.

The two came out as Heather said,"Inferno Houndoom and Stone Edge Krokorok on that brat!".The two then fired their attacks as Vibe fired off an Hyper Voice."Thanks Vibe." said Bob.He smiled as Finn said with passion,"Aqua Tail Feraligatr! Hydro Pump Jellicent!".The two then fired their attacks as Krokorok took the attacks.Heather return the Desert Croc Pokemon and then she ran off."Get back here Heather!" yelled Finn.

He ran off with the two Water Pokemon.Bob stood there with Vibe and he said,"Time to get some backup! Go Grovyle!".He came out and he said,"What do you need Bob?"."Use X-Scissor Grovyle! You two will tell him that I am a nice guy." said Bob.He then dodge the attack as the Electric Pokemon stood there.Bob was pulling something out of his bag to help to the Pokemon."Why did you help me human? I need an answer or I will shock you. No mercy." said Electabuzz.

It's hand glowed yellow as Vibe said,"You will have to get past me, Roy, and Grovyle first and maybe Z. He is our trainer and we will protect him. No matter what."."Yes." said Grovyle and Roy.Z shrugged not caring.Bob then hand the Pokemon an Berry and he said,"Try it. It will help you gain back your awesome power. Trust me. You will be an awesome Pokemon after eating this.".It took the berry and started eating.

Stella and Helen had finished off the grunts and then Togepi started to glow."What is happening?" said Stella."Your Pokemon is evolving Stella." said Helen.Then a Togetic stood there and Stella's Pokedex scanned her."Togetic, the Happiness Pokemon. They say that it will appear before kindhearted, caring people and shower them with happiness. She now knows Double Edge, Metronome, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Magical Leaf, Ancient Power, Psyshock, Roost, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Rain Dance, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, and Aerial Ace.".

She then hugged the Pokemon as Helen said,"Lets get back to Bob and Finn.".The three ran back as they heard Finn yelled,"Duck!".The three ducked as a flamethrower went over them.They then saw Heather with Houndoom along with Finn and his Water Pokemon."You will never get me!" said Heather.She jumped over the two girls and then Finn said,"Lets go ladies."."Right." said the two.They ran after her.

Bob then said,"Hey Electabuzz. This might be a weird question. Do you want to join me? I mean I know that you are super strong and you won't dare work with a weak trainer like me but I have always like Electabuzz ever since I was little. So please. I would like you to join my team as Thunder.".The Electric Pokemon shook its hand and Roy said,"Guess we got a new member of the family."."Indeed." said Grovyle.

Bob was then hit by a flamethrower.He fell over with his jacket and shirt burned and a nasty scar on his back and it was from the burn.The five Pokemon then saw Heather standing there with Houndoom."Oh I am so sorry. Did I hurt your trainer?" said Heather.Then Z brought out Marshtomp, Nick, Hyperos, and Sharpedo.They saw Bob and they looked at Roy."Ready guys?" said Roy.

They nod their heads as Bob's Pokedex scanned Electabuzz,"Electabuzz, the Electric Pokemon.Electricity run across the surface of its body. In darkness, its body glows a whitish blue. This Pokemon is Male and he knows Thundershock, Thunder Punch, Shock Wave, Electro Ball, Discharge, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Brick Break, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Wild Charge, Close Combat, Focus Punch, Protect, Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch.".

Roy then smiled as he said,"Okay! Marshtomp Surf! Grovyle Solar Beam powered Leaf Blade! Sharpedo Hydro Pump! Vibe Hyper Beam! Nick Psycho Cut Frenzy! Hyperos Roar of Time! Z Spacial Rend! Thunder Thunder! Fire!".He fired an aura sphere which combined with the other attacks into an massive explosion of Power.

The 9 Pokemon were knocked back as Hyperos said,"Is Daddy okay?".Roy then made his Aura go through Bob and he said,"Yeah but that burn is there for life."."Can't you heal him?" said Z.The three Humans plus their Pokemon saw Bob."What happened to him?" said Helen."He took a Flamethrower." said Grovyle."Is he going to be alright?" said Stella."Yep but that scar is there for life." said Sharpedo.Finn then grabbed him as Helen said,"I will return all of his Pokemon excluding Roy."Thank you." said Roy.

Bob woke up to see Stella worried sick about him."Stella?" said Bob.She then hugged him and he said with pain,"Stella. You are breaking my kidneys.".She then got off him and he saw Finn standing there."Hey man. You are awake. You are a survivor." said Finn."Thanks. Where is Helen? We didn't finish our battle." said Bob."She left to go to Lavaridge Town. I decide to travel with you guys because you are very interesting. You don't mind right? Stella said yes." said Finn."I don't mind. Welcome to the group." said Bob.

Next time,
The three arrived in Mauville City.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment