Sunday, November 16, 2014

Power Academy Episode 9 A Zombie's Dark Past part 3 The Rescue


Welcome to the final part of the four part show.We will be meeting three new characters and also what Sandra meant last time by the others.Maybe Henry was a harem as well?Who knows.Lets begin with Ace being shocked.He seems to be shocked a lot lately.Also Hyperos will be showing up soon.

Ace's mouth was wide open as Ken said,"Your face is going to be like that if you keep it like that."."Yeah but look at this place." said Ace.It was like a mini mansion and Ace said,"How do you know these people Bob?"."My mark. It gets me a lot in this world. I like because I can get into clubs." said Bob."You are a weird guy Bob. I like you. So what are the Devils like? I mean we can't storm into Henry's kingdom. We will need some massive help with this plan." said Red.

The gate opened up as a butler stood there."Dragon Warrior? What are you doing here? Are you here to see Lady Jade." said the butler."Lady Jade? How do you know royalty?" said Ace."The mark on his back gets him a lot of girls in this world. My Lady is one of them. Please follow me." said the butler.The four followed him inside and Ken whisper to Ace,"Lady Jade is a very powerful Devil here in Hell. She is the sister of the Devil King."."That is the truth Ace." said Red."Wow." said Ace.

Ace then saw three people their age standing there.One was a boy wearing a uniform.He had dark blue hair with yellow eyes.Then he saw a girl who looked like a doll.She had short blond hair and hazel eyes.He then saw one of the most beautiful girls ever.She had long red hair and Violet Eyes.Ace was stunned by her beauty but then he remember Allison and her smile and he got focused on his goal to save her from the devil Bastard Henry.

Bob then said,"May I introduce you guys to Lady Jade Emerald. The sister of the Devil King. Jade these three are my friends Ace Smith, Ken Sullivan, and Red Allen."."Sup. So how do you know the Dragon Warrior Lady Jade?" said Ken."He is lady Jade's lover. My name is Ivan Long and I wield the power of wind to boost my speed. This is Elsa Gray. She is super strong and very connected to the Earth." said Ivan."Sup. You guys friend with the dead pervert?" said Elsa.

Red said,"I see. So you are the Dragon Pervert Warrior?".The four guys excluding Bob plus the doll nod at the name as Bob said,"Can we be serious for once?".He was then hugged by Jade and she said,"You got handsomer Bob. I mean I haven't seen you in a long time."."Wasn't it a month Lady Jade?" said Ivan.Elsa nod her head as Bob said,"We need you and your two warriors to save my friends from Henry."."You are going to fight Henry? You got some balls there Bob." said Ivan."I thought they fell off." said Elsa.

Ace then said,"I like her Bob. She makes pretty good jokes."."Can we be serious?" said Bob."You being serious? We are in hell." said Ace and Elsa.The two then laughed as Jade said,"Don't worry Bob. I will make sure they stop insulting you.".She then looked at them causing them to be quiet and then Ivan said,"So Lady Jade? Are we helping Bob and his friends or not?"."Yes. We will need his help though." said Jade.

"Who are you talking about Jade? I mean we are lost." said Red."Yes." said Ken."She is talking about Anna Dean right?" said Bob."You did say his right?" said Ace."Yes. Lets go get him." said Jade.The three humans and artificially human follow the three Devils into a door and then Jade said,"Anna. Your friend Bob is here."."Really? Are you here Bob?" said Anna."Yeah man. I hope my best friend isn't scared to me." said Bob."Hey! What am I chopped liver?" said Ace.

Then Ace, Red, and Ken then saw a girl standing there.She had light brown hair with a cute bow in her hair and pinkish violet eyes.She was wearing a girls uniform."Hello. My name is Ken Sullivan." said Ken."You know that my buddy Anna here is a guy right Ken?" said Bob.Ken then fell over along with Red as Ace said,"You are serious?! I thought you were kidding man. Why is he wear girls clothes?".

Ivan and Elsa said,"He likes them a lot."."I also can use Magic not as strong as Lady Jade or Bob. I hope I can be helpful." said Anna."Don't worry Anna. I will help you out. My name is Red Allen and I can use magic pretty well." said Red."Really? You don't mind Bob?" said Anna."I wouldn't mind but we have a job to do right?" said Bob."Save Bobby's friends and get a trip to the human world!" said Jade.

Ivan and Elsa then agreed with their Lady as Ken said,"Okay. Lets go. We have a long journey ahead of us." ."So who is up for snack duty?" said Bob.They made Ken go do it as Jade said,"Lets go Bob. We have some catching up to do.".She dragged him off as Elsa said,"So what do you humans do for fun?".Ace pulled out a deck of cards as Red said,"That was magic right?"."You can say that. Who is in?" said Ace.The four raised their hands and Ace said,"Lets play a quick one.".

Meanwhile at the castle,Henry was standing there in a suit."I look handsome right ladies?" said Henry.Henry then saw 15 girls standing there.This was his army and also his Harem.He use them to defend his throne of power and they helped killed Bob's scientists and take Stella from him.One of them is his sister.Henry is a weird guy isn't he.

Two were light green haired twins and they were holding giant hammers which were way too big for them.One was named Lacey and the other Lucy.Two were cat girls(One had red hair while the other had white hair) with gloves.The red hair one name is Cathy while the other white hair one is named Kathy.

One was another maid but with brown hair and she was named Becky.One had dark sliver hair and she was wearing nothing to the imagination and her name is Lady Kerry.One had light blue hair and she was holding a wooden staff and her name is Lora.One was his maid Sandra who had light red hair.

One was wearing a mask and she had orange hair with a red stripe and her name is Olive.One was a pink haired girl who looked like Cammy from Street Fighter and her name is Kara.One had light brown hair and green eyes and she looked like a knight who had been in battle for too long and her name is Kari.One had long black hair and a strong sword on her back and her name is Lora.

One looked like an younger and female version of Henry and her name is Hilda.The final one was a girl who look like a model and she had long purple hair plus she looked very strong and her name is Leona.Leona and Hilda walked over to him and Hilda said,"So why are you marrying this girl brother? You already have a pretty impressive army.".

Henry then said,"Because she is very beautiful Hilda. These girls are my Harem and I want to become stronger than the Dragon Warrior. Everyone get ready, The Dragon Warrior and his friends might come to save his friends. Am I making myself clear?"."Yes Master Henry." said the 15 girls.They were all gone ready to defend their master.He went to go get married.

Meanwhile,Ken was walking back to the Emerald household holding snacks for the trip."This sucks. I didn't train for this." said Ken.He opened the gate and the animal from last Episode sneaked in after him.Ken opened the door to see Ace playing cards with Red, Ivan, Elsa, Jade, and Anna.Bob was standing there and he said,"Are you ready Ken?"."Yes but we have a little guest." said Ken.

He then held Thunderstorm and he fired it at the ground.Then Jade saw something jump into her boobs as Elsa and Ivan said,"Don't use that in here Ken."."Gotcha." said Ken.Bob then saw the animal and he said,"You must be my Familiar."."How can you tell Bob?" said Anna."It is a pervert Anna. Bob would have one. I guess Tara was right." said Ace."So you like my boobs just like Bob." said Jade."Pervert." said Elsa."So what is your name little one?" said Anna."It is Hyperos. I like Bob a lot. He is so cool." said Hyperos.

Red nod as he said,"So what is the plan Bob? We are here and I don't think we can take Henry without help."."I have an plan. I was invited to a wedding by Henry. So Elsa, Ivan, Red, Ken, Anna, and myself will sneak in as Bobby and Ace will go find their friends so we will have help from some more being able to take down Henry and his Harem of death." said Jade."Good plan Lady Jade." said Elsa, Ivan, and Anna."Yeah. So do you have dress clothes?" said Ken."Yeah. We have to look good." said Red."Okay. Lets go." said Bob.

The party had started and then Jade and her group walked in."You devil sure know had to throw a party." said Red.He was wearing a dark red tuxedo as Ken stood there wearing a black one and he said,"Yes but you don't have to paired with Anna.".He was then punched by Elsa as Elsa said,"Don't say that what soever. Anna is very sensitive."."Yeah but I don't mind. I look good right Jade?" said Anna."Yes. You ready to keep Henry on the party?" said Jade."Yes Lady Jade. I hope the Dragon Warrior and Ace can find their friends." said Ivan.

Bob, Hyperos, and Ace were sneaking throughout the mansion and then Ace said,"So Hyperos? Can you sense our friends?"."Yep. I will do anything for Bob." said Hyperos."And Jade right?" said Bob."Yes. She is very pretty. All girls are nice." said Hyperos."You two are very similar but very different." said Ace."Yeah. I love girls for their sweet bodies." said Bob."While I like them for their personality." said Hyperos.

He then stopped in front of a door as Bob said,"Ace and Hyperos. You need to go save the others and explain the plan. I need to go save Stella from Henry. Hyperos defend Ace and the others with your live."."I promise that I will." said Hyperos."You are my familiar. Go Ace. I believe in you." said Bob.He ran off as Ace said,"You ready Hyperos?!"."Yeah. Lets save Bob's friends which all female." said Hyperos."Yep. Just like Bob." said Ace.

Ace opened the door to see the 8 girls trapped and being drained for their power."I got this! Fire Whip!" said Ace.He made a whip out of fire and freed the 8 girls.Allison then saw Ace and she said,"Ace? You are safe!".She hugged him as Felice said,"Where are we? Where is Bob? And who is this little guy?"."Hell. Bob is going to defeat their leader. This is Bob's familiar Hyperos." said Ace."You are so cute just like Bobby." said Julie.

She played with him as Tara said,"So where is the pervert Ace? Why are we in hell?"."Is this about Bob being this Dragon Warrior?" said Karen."Yep. We are in hell because of a jealous devil trying to kill Bob who isn't human." said Ace."Yeah. He is a Zombie duh." said Ruby."Nope. Let me tell you girls the story of Bob." said Ace.

He then told the story and Vivian said,"Bob isn't real?"."He is but he doesn't believe it." said Ace."That sucks." said Emma."We can help him. Tara. You go see if we can find a way out of this place. We will need according to his plan. He is going to make some noise." said Ace."Okay Ace. I am taking Hyperos for backup." said Tara.The two were gone as Ace said,"Lets go crash the party.".The 8 ran off as the plan was about to begin.

Next time,
Bob vs Henry.Will Bob save Stella?How far will he go?Will Ace and his group get there in time?This and more next time on Power Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment