Friday, November 14, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 9 Muscles vs Random


Ah a gym Battle.Also the Delta Episode looks amazing.I hope that we can actually go into space.That would be awesome since I love the 7th Pokemon movie which is evidence by in the Pokemon Adventure Special back in May or June of this year.Ah memories.Anyway,the mysterious lady aka Zinnia will be making an appearance along with Aarune and Lisia once more details come out about these three.Lets begin with Bob giving a pep talk with him and his Pokemon outside of the Pokemon Center.Bold is when a Pokemon who can talk human and a Pokemon talk Pokemon talk at the same time speak in bold.

Bob stood there in front of Mudkip, Roy, Sharpedo, Nick, Z, Hyperos, Whismur, and Treecko."You guys ready for the gym battle today?" said Bob."Yeah. I am ready to beat those muscle bound morons any day of the year." said Whismur."Yeah. We are in this battle Bob." said Nick."So who wants to battle today?" said Bob.

Roy then said,"I will Bob. I mean I just met you but I want to serve you in a battle just this once."."Me too. I am going to kick some major but today." said Whismur."I would say yes Bob but I feel like Hyperos deserve this more than me. He seems determined to battle alongside you." said Sharpedo."Yeah! I want to battle with you daddy! I mean we have been together since we were kids and I am going to win." said Hyperos."I guess you got your team Bobby." said Z."Yeah. I wish I could be in this battle too." said Mudkip.

He looked sad as Stella said,"Don't give up Mudkip. Bob will use soon.".She stood there and Bob said,"Hey you. So where is Stacey?"."Why are you worried about her Bob?" said Stella."She seemed determined to see me lose and also I like you more than anyone Stella. Don't you forgot about it." said Bob.She then blushed as Roy said,"You are a real ladies man.".Bob then blushed and Z said,"Lets go."."Right. Return!" said Bob.

The two trainers plus Roy and Z walked toward the gym.It was very close to the ocean and Bob opened the door.It look like a Martial Arts Dojo with a great view and access to the ocean."Wow. This place is so awesome. I wonder who the Gym leader is." said Bob."I'm the gym leader bro." said a man.Bob and Stella then saw a 17 year old man with sky blue hair and blue eyes.He was wearing an orange and black shirt, orange and black gloves, blue shorts, orange/black shoes, and orange/black glasses.

He then walked over to them and he said,"Sup. The name is Brawly and I am the Dewford Town Gym Leader. You must be a challenger who likes a good surf right or a good workout man?"."Not really but I would like to ask you a question Brawly. Do you mind if my other Pokemon watch our battle? My name is Bob." said Bob."Sure bro. I know who you two are because of that brainy girl Roxanne. She talked you a lot bro. She totally has a crush on you." said Brawly.

Bob then sent out Sharpedo, Mudkip, Treecko, and Nick."These Pokemon look pretty strong bro. I mean your power seems strong. It sucks that we can use only 3 Pokemon. I hope the three that you picked can kick some but." said Brawly.Stella walked over to them with Z as Roy stood next to Bob and Bob said,"They sure can bro. Lets go! I have my journey to go on! I still need to see the waves of Battle in action!"."Heck yeah! Lets go!" said Brawly.

The ref then said,"This is a three on three battle between Brawly of Dewford City and Bob of Littleroot Town. Begin."."Lets show him the power of Psychic and Fighting in one! Go Meditite!" said Brawly.Then a Pokemon stood there and it was meditating.Bob was confused and ready to battle it no matter what as Stella pulled out her Pokedex and it scanned the Pokemon,"Meditite, the Meditate Pokemon. It always trains deep in mountains. It levitates when it heightens its spiritual power through meditation. This Pokemon is Male.".

"Okay. Time to break down this calming aura! Go Whismur!" said Bob.He came out and Brawly said,"You are using a Normal Type Pokemon against a Fighting Pokemon? Man you are so crazy yet cool Bob. Okay lets begin."."Begin! Whismur vs Meditite!" said the ref."Calm Mind to boost up your power bro! You better do something amazing bro. My Pokemon's mind is strong." said Brawly.He then made himself stronger as Bob said,"Uproar!".

He then made a very loud sound as it broke the Pokemon's concentration."Don't doubt his sound Brawly. He is pretty strong when it comes to his sound. I would know." said Bob."I see bro. Lets show him your focus punch!" said Brawly."Dodge it Whismur!" said Bob.He then dodged the punch as Bob said,"Shadow Ball!"."What?! You taught him that bro? Very impressive." said Brawly.The Pokemon then got hit by the ball of shadow and then Bob said,"Show him your Hyper Voice!".

He then fired it and then the ref saw that Meditite was knocked out cold."The Winner is the master of sound Whismur!" said the ref."Go Whismur!" said Sharpedo, Treecko, Mudkip, and Nick.Whismur then smiled as Bob said,"You did great Whismur. I am going to give you a nickname if you don't mind. Vibe.".He smiled as he said,"I like Bob. It reminds me of that one superhero who is use sound waves.".

He then walked to the other Pokemon and then Brawly said,"Bro. You are such a cool and tight Pokemon trainer. You better be for this one bro. He isn't going on easy man. Go Machop!".Then a gray skin Pokemon came out and he flexed his muscles as Bob said,"Lets go Hyperos!".He came out and Brawly said,"Shoot. This one looks pretty strong man. I hope he can bring a good challenge."."I will Brawly!" said Hyperos."The ref then said,"Hyperos vs Machop! Begin!".

"Show him your Karate fist!" said Brawly."Dodge with Extreme Speed!" said Bob.He then rushed out of the way and then Brawly saw him behind him."Man. He is pretty fast. Bulk Up!" said Brawly."Flame Charge!" said Bob.He then rushed toward Machop in a fiery aura and then Brawly said,"Grab him and then Low Kick!".Hyperos was then kicked as Bob said,"Hyperos!"."I fine daddy! Defeat him!" said Hyperos.Bob nod his head as he said,"Heat Crash!".

Bob then saw Machop fall down in a burn as Hyperos stood over him and the ref said,"And the winner is the super amazing Hyperos!"."You were so awesome Hyperos!" said Bob's Pokemon."You were Hyperos. I am so proud of you." said Bob.Hyperos jumped into Bob's arms as he said,"You are the best dad!".He then ran to Stella who congratulated him along with Z.Stella's Pokedex then scanned Machop and it said with a female voice,"Machop, the Superpower Pokemon. It hefts a Graveler repeatedly to strengthen its entire body. It uses every type of Martial arts. This Pokemon is Male."

Brawly then laughed as he said,"You are a very strong trainer Bro. I hope to see you do awesome against some other trainers. Roxanne's crush on you is good for her but I am not in love with you. I am love with Pokemon and surfing. Lets see if you can handled my bro! Go Hariyama!".Then Z saw a sumo wrestler like Pokemon and Bob's Pokedex then scanned it,"Hariyama, the Arm Thrust Pokemon. It stomps on the ground to build power. It can send a 10-ton truck flying with a straight-arm punch. This Pokemon is Male.".

Roy then stood in front of Bob and he said,"Lets go Bob. I am ready to beat this one."."Okay. Lets see what your moves are Roy." said Bob.His Pokedex then scanned him and it said,"Your Pokemon can use Quick Attack, Force Palm, Brick Break, Dig, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Metal Claw, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Protect, Hyper Beam, Toxic, Earthquake, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Attract, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Flash Cannon, Agility, Blaze Kick, Circle Throw, Cross Chop, Crunch, High Jump Kick, and Sky Uppercut.".

Brawly was shocked as he said,"Shoot. This little bro is pretty strong but he can't defeat my bro.".Z then thought,"I need to ask him why he doesn't want to be a Lucario after this. T he boat ride to Slateport City might be a really good time for our talk."."Begin! Roy vs Hariyama!" said the ref."Aura Sphere!" said Bob."Gotcha ya!" said Roy.He then fired a sphere of aura as Brawly said,"Block it with your pure strength Bob!".

He then block it and crush it."Wow." said the two plus Stella."Focus Punch!" said Brawly.He then almost attacked it and then Bob said,"Dodge it and then Blaze Kick!".He then kick him and then Brawly said,"Grab him!".Roy was then grabbed as Bob said,"Psychic!".Hariyama was then grabbed in the air by the blue dog and Bob said,"Throw it and then Aura Sphere Roy!"."Yes sir!" said Roy.Roy then fired the ball and it exploded on Hariyama.

The ref then saw the fainted Hariyama and he said,"The winner is the master of Aura Roy! The winner is the boyfriend of Roxanne."."Boyfriend?!" said Stella.She then grabbed the ref and he said,"I retract that last statement.".Bob smiled as Brawly said,"Bob. I know that you are leaving with your sweet girlfriend to Slateport City to fight against Wattson. Here take the Knuckle Badge and I hope we can meet again Bob.".

Bob then placed the badge in his case and he remember that he called Stella his girlfriend and he blushed.He then return his Pokemon excluding Roy and Z and then Stella said,"Ready to go Bob?"."Yep. Good luck Brawly!" said Bob."Peace bro!" said Brawly.The two fist pumped and then Stella dragged him off as the two Pokemon snickered at their trainer's stupidity.

Bob and Stella were enjoying their time on the boat as Roy was sitting on the front of the boat."Hey Roy." said Z.She stood there and Roy said,"Sup Z. What is up? I thought you would be with the others."."Nah. I want to spend some time with you Roy. So Roy? Can you answer me a question?" said Z."Is this about me not being a Lucario? I can read your aura." said Roy."Yeah." said Z."I don't know myself but I am determined to beat Lucario on my journey with Bob." said Roy."I see. I hope we can become closer." said Z.Roy then smiled as the two relaxed together.

Next time,
Bob and Stella meet some new friends while they are in town for the contest.Bob also meets the leader of Team Aqua.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment