Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Episode 4 The First Contest with your rivals.


Hey.You know what I hate more than anything.Lets get some background.I like references to older stuff and previous material.So when I read my old stuff and I count the countless errors.It makes me mad.It is one of my worst moments as a writer.Anyway, lets begin with Bob and Stella eating breakfast with their Pokemon at the Pokemon Center in Rustboro City which is known as the city probing the integration of nature and science.Yeah this is one of Pokemon's many weird moments.Also Bob and Stella catching Pokemon every episode is normal because I believe in the Overpowered main characters.Also Contest will have Pokemon from other regions because I like putting Pokemon that don't fit.

Bob and Stella were feeding their Pokemon.Bob noticed that all of his Pokemon excluding Z were ready to battle."Is Z always lazy?" said Stella."Yeah. She only battles when she needs to." said Bob."Harsh Bobby. So before we should head to the contest hall, we should get snowcones." said Z."Why snowcones?" said the two humans."Because they are amazing and I love them. I will tell the world that you two are a couple if we don't." said Z.

Their face went red as Treecko said,"Is this normal? I am new to the group and I thought they were a couple."."Yeah. They have known each other since they were kids. Daddy is so cool." said Hyperos."Stella is a sweet girl for him too. I wish they were going out." said Mudkip."That is so very romantic. I mean this is just like Romeo and Juliet." said Milotic."Romeo and Juliet?" said Nick."You are such a guy. It is a human romance right?" said Togepi."Yeah. I heard that they killed each other for love. Love is weird." said Poochyena.

Bob then said,"You guys ready to go and cheer on Stella?!".Bob's Pokemon cheered as Stella said,"Thanks you guys. Return.".She then return her Pokemon as Bob return everyone but Z for Snowcones and Hyperos because it wants to have a snowcone.The two trainers then walked out of the Pokemon Center and they headed toward the snowcone stand which is right next to the contest hall.Ain't that convenient?!

The contest hall looked like a dome and it also like a Pokemon Gym."You ready Stella?" said Bob."Yeah. Your teaching really helped Bob. I got this." said Stella.The two walked in and then Bob saw several trainers talking to each other."This place is different than my sister's story." thought Bob.He sat with Z and Hyperos who were enjoying off their snowcones."You two happy?" said Bob."Yes Daddy!" said Hyperos.It went back into Bob's bag wanting to save its energy for cheering with Stella.

Z then did a smirk as Bob said,"What are you thinking?"."Oh nothing Bob. You do remember that Coordinator wear dresses in this?" said Z.Bob's face went red as Stella walked over."Z. Can I borrow you for a second?" said Stella."Yeah. So where is your dress for the event?" said Z."Oh that is in Sinnoh Z." said Stella."Dam. I was going to use this as bribing material." said Z.

The two were confused at her ranting and Bob said,"So I come too?"."Yeah. I mean I need my coach and best friend cheering me on before my match." said Stella."Just kiss you two!" said Z.Their faces went red as Z kept teasing them as they head to the back.

Bob and Stella opened the door to see boys and girls talking about their Pokemon.Bob then saw two stick out from the crowd.One was a boy with green hair and green eyes.He was wearing a purple jacket, a dark blue shirt, light green pants, and dark green shoes.The other was a girl with red hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a light blue jacket, pink shirt, white jeans, and heels.

Bob then walked over to them and he said,"Hi. I guess you two must be Coordinators as well. My name is Bob."."My name is Drew. You must be starting out right?" said Drew."Nope. I am here cheering on my friend." said Bob.Stella walked over and Drew said,"I guess you must be the friend."."Yep. My name is Stella." said Stella."I hope you can beat Scarlet." said Drew."Who is Scarlet?" said Z.

The red hair girl said,"My name is Scarlet and the daughter of the Top Coordinator Wallace."."Really? That is amazing. I am such a fan." said Stella."I guess he is okay." said Bob."You don't like him Bob right?" said Scarlet."No. Bob just doesn't like that he beat his hero Steven." said Bob."Yeah." said Bob."I see. Well me and Bob should get to the stands. Good luck ladies." said Drew.

Drew dragged Bob off along with Z who enjoy seeing him in pain.Stella then said,"So are you and Drew a thing?"."He is single. Do you like him? I mean he is a pretty good coordinator." said Scarlet."Nope." said Stella."Ah. You must like that idiot with the black hair." said Scarlet."He isn't a idiot. I mean he is kinda of." said Stella."Well, I hope you can make it to the battle round." said Scarlet.She walked off and Stella said,"You are going down Scarlet."

Drew then sat next to Bob who had Hyperos, Mudkip, Nick, Treecko, and Z sitting in his lap."So you and Stella must be close." said Drew."Yeah. They are perfect for each other." said Hyperos.Bob's face went red as Drew said,"I see.".He then saw a woman walking to the center of the stage."That is the contest announcer Bob. Her name is Vivian Meridian." said Drew."I know that Drew. My sisters are Coordinators and I know this stuff." said Bob."Really?" said Drew."Yeah. For some reason Bob won't do it." said Z."You know why Z." said Bob.

Vivian then said,'Welcome to the Rustboro City Pokemon Contest! My name is Vivian and here are our judges.".A man sat next to a really small man and Nurse Joy."This is Mister Contesta who is the Chief of the Pokemon Activities Committee." said Vivian.The man waved his hand and he said,"It is a real honor to be here."."Next to him is Mr. Sukizo who is the President of the Pokemon Fan Club who only has one line." said Vivian."Remarkable!" said Mr. Sukizo."And you all know Nurse Joy!" said Vivian.

She waved as Vivian said,"Let the Contest begin.".Bob watched several Coordinators perform with their Pokemon and he thought,"These guys are such beginners.".Scarlet stood there and she said,"Lets go Flareon!".Then a dog with a fiery theme came out and Bob's pokedex read it,"Flareon, the Flame Pokemon and one of the Eeveelutions. It has a flame bag inside its body. After inhaling deeply, it blows out flames of nearly 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. This Pokemon is Female.".

"Show them your fiery finale." said Scarlet.She then made a fire which turned into Ho-Oh and it made the crowd go nuts."She is pretty good but what can you expect from the daughter of Wallace?" said Drew."A Water Pokemon?" said Bob."Yeah but beside that." said Drew."A very interesting performance." said Z."Yeah but Stella can do it." said Mudkip."Indeed." said Nick and Treecko.

Stella stood on stage and she breathed in deeply."I can do this! Go Milotic!" said Stella.She came out and the crowd was shocked because of her beauty."She has a Milotic?" said Drew."Yeah because she is that good." said Bob.Stella then made Milotic show off her beauty using Rain Dance and Aqua Ring to make her Pokemon stick out and then she made a rainbow causing the crowd to go nuts."I think she is making it to the next round." said Mudkip."Yeah." said Hyperos who was impressed.

The 8 coordinators who moved on was a guy named Felipe who got there by using his Slurpuff, Joyce with her Hypno, Corey with his Ferrothorn, Sara with her Azumarill, Hector with his Spinda, Scarlet with her Flareon, Warren with his Chatot, and Stella with her Milotic."Yes! She made it in!" said Bob."Of course. You would be happy about that lover boy." said Z.He then return her as Drew said,"Is she always like that?"."You don't know the half of it." said Bob.

The first match was Stella who was up against Joyce and her Hypno, the second match was Felipe with Slurpuff and Sara with her Azumarill, the third match was Warren with his Chatot vs Hector and his Spinda, and the fourth round was Corey with Ferrothorn vs Scarlet with Flareon.Stella stood there against Joyce and Vivian said,"Coordinators! Send out your Pokemon!"."Go Milotic!" said Stella.She came out as Joyce said,"You may have a Milotic but go Hypno!".The Hypnosis Pokemon came out and Vivian said,"Begin!".

"Psychic and Shadow Ball!" said Joyce."Ice Beam!" said Stella.The balls were then frozen and Joyce lost points since her move failed."Brick Break!" said Joyce."Grab him with your tail and then slam!" said Stella.She then grabbed Hypno and she slammed him down and Stella said,"Hydro Pump!".She then blasted him with water and Hypno was knocked out."And the Winner is Stella!" said Vivian.

The next three round went on as Scarlet won against Corey, Felipe who won against Sara, and Warren won against Hector.The final four was Scarlet, Felipe, Stella, and Warren."And here are the next matches!" said Vivian.It was Warren vs Scarlet and Stella vs Felipe."This is getting close." said Drew."Yeah but Stella can win this one with no sweat." said Bob."Yeah because she had Bob training her like they were dating." said Mudkip and Hyperos.Nick and Treecko then smirked as Bob's face went red.

Scarlet won against Warren with ease and Stella won against Felipe with ease.I didn't show these because I want to get to the finale.Stella and Scarlet stood across from each other and Vivian said,"Lets the final begin!"."Go Flareon!" said Scarlet."Go Milotic!" said Stella.The serpent and fox came out and Vivian said,"Begin!"."Dig and then Shadow Ball!" said Scarlet.She dug underground and Stella said,"Rain Dance!".

It then started to rain as the ground got muddy.Flareon then came out and then she slipped causing her fur to get muddy and Stella said,"Hydro Pump!".She then blasted the water and Flareon was knocked out because Rain Dance and Hydro Pump.Vivian then said,"And the winner is Stella and Milotic!".

Stella held her ribbon and Bob said,"Amazing job Stella. You and Milotic make a pretty good team."."Yeah. I hope I can use Poochyena or Togepi in the next one. I mean their training needs to be seen to the world." said Stella.Drew then walked over with Scarlet and he said,"You and Milotic work well together Stella. I hope to see you at a contest real soon."."So why didn't you enter this contest Drew?" said Z."Well, I want to test Scarlet because she is the daughter of Wallace and also Roselia was tired after training. I didn't want him to be hurt." said Drew.

"A true trainer." said Bob."Yeah." said Z."So Bob? Are you going to compete in the Pokemon League?" said Scarlet."Yep and he is going to win against Roxanne." said Stella."You better be ready for her Bob. She is an ace student and she use her Pokemon to win against Water and Grass Type Pokemon. So your Treecko and Mudkip are going to have some trouble." said Drew."Thanks Drew but I got this badge in the back." said Bob."Yeah." said Z."We better get going." said Scarlet."Later Scarlet. I hope we can battle again soon." said Stella.

The two were gone as Bob said,"We better go back to the Pokemon Center. I mean the gym is probably closed for the day."."Yeah. We also need to feed our Pokemon." said Stella."Yeah. Lets go after we get another snowcone." said Z.Hyperos came out and he said,"Snowcones! Hooray!"."I guess we have to go because someone will be a crybaby." said Stella."Hey." said Z."Lets go you guys." said Bob."Right." said Stella.The two walked off with the Pokemon.

Next time,
Bob vs Roxanne.Then Team Aqua steals some stuff from Devon Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment