Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Power City Episode 1 The Ultimate Hero

Welcome to the story of a hero that no one wants but they need.Also we have a protagonist who is a badass and whose powers are the strongest in the entire world.Also November will be the month of my content like Power Academy and Dark Haven and this one.So enjoy the badass Bob giving some background on the world.

I live in a world where we have 2 strange things in it.One thing is that some people can control the four elements of the planet.The fire user whose powers can't be contained and always causing trouble, Earth users who are calmer than their fiery counterparts and powers are the weakest out of the fours but don't you dare doubt their strength, Air users who control the power of flights and they can control their powers to stop the fierce storms brought upon the other three, and water who are the mixture of Earth and Fire users being calm yet destructive powers to the table.

The other thing is that magic exist in this world along with monsters from the heaven and fro, the depths of hell itself.Magic users are usually stick up according to me due to them being the strongest user of the four elements mention earlier and light or dark magic but they can be defeated easy.My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short and I am the hero of our little tale filled with magic of great power, demons with the power to kill, angels with the lust for humans, and the element users.Lets begin our story now shall we.

In a forest near by Mono City, a shrine had a demon resting on it.He had a perverted smirk on his face."I love the human world. All the girls made my blood go wild. They dress like they want me to look at them so I can't be blame for being a pervert when they wanted me to look at them." said the demon."Return back to the underworld demon!" said a girl.

The demon then turned around to see a girl.She was wearing a uniform and she had long sliver hair plus blue eyes.She looked about 16."Hello beautiful!" said the Demon.He then heard her say,"Die demon!".She then held an sword which made the Demon flinch up in fear."That is a magic weapon? Get away from me witch!" said the Demon who was scared."Nope. By the order of the world, I send you back to the underworld with my blade! Have fun Demon!" said the girl.

She then fired a white light out of the sword which looked very strong.The demon then turned into ashes as the girl said,"You deserve that.".She then said,"You two can come out now. The demon is gone.".Two girls wearing similar uniform to the sliver hair girl stood there and they came out from the bushes.One had dark blue hair and brown eyes and the other had blond hair and light green eyes.The blue haired guy looked like a fighter from an fighting game with a smirk on her face.The blond had glasses and she look like a bookworm.

The blue hair girl then said,"Man. That was so cool. I mean did you see her and Valkyrie in action is always sweet. I guess being the heir to your family must be pretty sweet Stella. I'm kinda of jealous."."It was nothing at all Lucia. You just need training to be strong enough to handled these demons without my help. So what did you get out of this Melody?" said Stella."The demon seemed to be a pervert and afraid of Valkyrie. Your sword must be feared in the underworld. I am guessing this by the way." said Melody.

Stella then held Valkyrie in her hands as she said,"Yes. Valkyrie is feared in the underworld and respected by the heavens and the magical world. It proves that my family is the strongest and it is feared by everyone."."We better get to the city already." said Lucia."Indeed. We should get going before someone curfew starts." said Melody."Yeah. Lets go." said Stella.The three walked away from the shrine and toward Mono City where our story takes place.

On the ocean, a raft was heading toward the city.The gate patrol was watching the raft.A guard said,"Sir! A raft is coming toward the gate.".The captain stood there and he said,"Destroy that raft. It might be an enemy from hell.".Then cannons destroy it and the guard said,"Sir! Our scanner are picking up something."."What is it? A devil?" said the captain."No. It is stronger." said the guard."What is it?!" yelled the captain.

"Ah captain. You should calm down or I will make you pay for shooting down my raft. Oh wait, I am. Feel Ragnarok pigs." said a voice.Then the two were knocked into the ocean by a sword.The sword's blade was red and the hilt was black and it looked demonic."What was that?" said the guard."A demon kid." said the captain."You couldn't be farther from the truth there captain. I am not a demon but a human like you." said the same voice.

The two then saw the sword was being grabbed by a boy.He looked about 22 years old.He was wearing a dark gray jacket with a blood red shirt and gray jeans.He had purple hair and glowing black eyes.His skin was very pale and he had a scar across his face."What are you?" said the guard."Call me your worst nightmare." said the boy.He then made his hand glow a bright red as the two were then destroyed by sharks made of lighting which shocking them dead."Well I better get out of here before more show up." said the boy.He was then gone in a puff of smoke like a ninja.

Stella was running home because it was past her curfew."Man. Dad isn't going to let this one down." said Stella.She then ran into her home which was pretty big."Stella! You are back!" yelled a boy.She then saw a boy running toward her.He looked about 13 years old.He had blond hair and blue eyes."Hey Rich. What are you doing here?" said Stella."Looking for you Stella. Uncle is looking for you. It is about my brother." said Rich."Your brother Rich? I didn't know that you had one." said Stella.

Rich then fell over as he said,"You really don't remember him at all Stella?"."Nope. Can you give me a picture?" said Stella.Rich then sighed as he said,"He is the one who beat Valkyrie. Do you remember now?"."That guy was your brother? I thought that he left and he was never coming back." said Stella."I guess he came back. He has always been like that." said Rich.Stella then ran toward the main building as Rich followed her inside their home.

Stella slammed the door open and she saw her father.He had sliver hair with black hair going down the middle.He had brown eyes and he said,"Daughter. What do you need?"."Is he back Clint?!" said Stella."Yes. My idiotic child is back in town and he will pay for his crime." said a man.Stella then saw her uncle.He had gray hair and he looked powerful and old."Uncle Lee. What did he do?" said Stella."Yes. He is back and we are going to make sure that he gets what he deserves for what he did to a captain and guard over on the gate." said Lee.

"He didn't do it father! He wouldn't!" said Rich.Rich stood there and Lee said,"He must have turned to the dark side Richard."."No! I mean he wouldn't dare hurt anyone dad! You know that!" said Rich."He is right Lee. I mean he was a child with a lot of promises but he never killed. What makes you so sure it is him anyway?" said Clint."I am sure Clint. We are going out to find him and bring him to justice." said Lee."You really don't anything do you?" said Clint under his breath.

He then stood up as the room felt colder."Is this you trying to stop me boy? It won't work. I am stronger than you." said Lee."This isn't him Lee." said Clint." How do you know dad?" said Stella."This cold feels hard and emotion and nothing like my brother. You know this dad." said Rich."You may be right boy but we are going to find him." said Lee."I see. I am going to find the air conditioner father. This place is colder than the Arctic." said Stella."Good idea dear." said Clint."Hurry up dear niece. It is freezing in here." said Lee.

Then the four were frozen to the ground and they couldn't beat out of their icy prison."Now. We don't want you to break out and cause me any trouble." said a voice.The boy that killed the two men stood there and Lee said,"You?! Why do you have my son's aura monster?!".He then laughed as he said,"I kill him in cold blood and I stole his aura. I mean he was so weak and he came from this family. That is sad for him and you all."."Brother." said Rich.

He then started to cry and the boy laughed,"Yes! Cry for your dead and weak brother. That rumor of him beating Valkyrie and his sword is impressive.".He then made Armageddon appear as Clint said,"Where did you get that sword? It should been locked up."."I stole this sword like I stole your son's life. It was very easy to do to be honest with you all. I mean with my powers and your son's aura, it was easy as pie. Now time for me to kill you all." said the boy.

Stella then broke out of her prison and she said,"You will pay for all your crimes demon!"."I knew the user of Valkyrie would be able to escape my icy trap. Lets fight kid." said the boy.He then rushed toward her and Clint said,"Put up a barrier Stella!".She then listened to her father as the boy slashed her with Armageddon a lot."Fight me with Valkyrie's full power!" yelled the boy."Are you sure about that Simon? I mean you don't mess with a girl when she is anger. Trust me I know." said a voice.

Simon turned around and he said,"It can't be. I killed you."."Who is he talking about?" said Rich."I can't believe you forgot about your dear older brother." said the voice.Everyone but Lee who was knocked out were then all blown out into the garden as Lee said,"It can't be."."Yes. Your son is back." said Clint.A boy about 17 then stood there.He had black hair and glowing red eyes.He had two black gloves with a red symbol of a dragon on it.He was wearing a black shirt with a gray jacket.He was wearing black pants with boots.

"Bob!" said Rich.He then ran over to the boy."Hey squirt. You learning anything from the old man?" said Bob."I guess but Stella is teaching me a lot more." said Rich.Simon said,"I killed you! How are you still alive!?"."I wouldn't dare die from the demon who is weak without stealing powers from weaker ones. What a sad excuse you are. I should end your life right now for trying to hurt my little bro and stealing Armageddon from me." said Bob."What are you talking about Bob?" said Stella and Clint.

Bob smirked as he said,"Lets me show you all my training.".His gloves glowed a bright red as he said,"I summon my gun known as Twilight or Shadow of Nightmare. Pistol Form.".Then a pistol appeared in his hand.It was black with the same mark on it as the gloves."Lets see if you can dodge this Simon." said Bob.He then fired as Simon ran.Stella then tripped him as Simon was hit with the bullet.His clothes were then gone as Bob said,"Lets get rid of those nasty clothes there Susie.".

A girl stood there and Stella said,"Huh?"."It was pretty obvious Stella." said Bob."Well excuse me for not being able to tell if a girl is disguising as a boy." said Stella.Bob smirked as Clint said,"What happened Bob?"."Well, I was crashing in this demon chick's apartment who was a very nice woman and her sister was pissed that I was using her but we were just friends. She actually tried to kill me but she actually kill a dummy. The aura that she got from me was actually some bad demon food." said Bob.

Susie then said,"You are a bastard."."Harsh." said Bob.She then tried to attack him with Armageddon and then Bob said,"Wow. You are a really bad fighter there Susie.".He then tripped him and he fired his gun at her."I will have my revenge on you!" said Susie.She was gone as Bob said,"Man. Mission Complete.".He then held Armageddon and Rich said,"Is Armageddon yours now bro?"."Yep. I complete the job. Hey Clint tell the old man and mom. I miss them. Later Stella." said Bob.

He was then gone as Stella said,"So father. What was the gun?"."A magical weapon which is very strong and Bob is a even stronger warrior than he was four years ago." said Clint."That is so cool. Big brother could probably defeat Stella and Valkyrie and he figure out that Simon was Susie." said Rich."Whatever brat. I can beat him now because I am not that weak girl anymore. I am ready for anything that Bob brings." said Stella.

Next time,
Bob and Stella have to work together to stop a crime from destroying Rich and Stella's school.Also we learn more about Shadow of Nightmare/Twlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment