Saturday, November 15, 2014

Power Academy Episode 8 A Zombie's Dark Past part 2 Bob goes to Hell!


Yep.Bob goes to hell for him being a pervert.Nope Bob is going to save the girls from Henry and his demon and Devil Army also we learn more about Bob as the Dragon Warrior/Undead Pervert.He has so many nicknames in this and also ladies.Lets begin.

Bob was still looking for his Familiar as Ace stood there with his familiar which was two swords of fire."I still don't get how yours is taking so long man. I mean mine just showed up." said Ace."Yeah because you and I are VERY different Ace." said Bob."So? I mean you may be dead but that shouldn't matter with your powers Bob. I mean you are so strong maybe stronger than the highest rank student who is pretty strong Bob." said Ace.

Bob then said,"Thanks for the confidence there Ace. I am worried about my past Ace. I am very different from you."."I know. You died from a demon and then brought back right?" said Ace."That is only half of the story." said Bob.Bob and Ace was then surround by demons and devils and Bob said,"Dam it. I was too late."."What do you mean Bob?" said Ace.

Bob stood there ignoring his friend as Ace heard,"Holy Light!".Ace then saw light come down from the sky and it killed several demons and devils.Ace then saw two boys (their age) standing there.One had dark red hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a dark red cloak with him holding a staff and he look to be something out of an RPG or something along those lines.The other boy had glasses and he had brown hair and brown eyes.He looked like something out of a future from an post apocalyptic world or something.He also have a gun on his back which looks like a sniper rifle, machine gun, and rocket launcher in one. 

"So who are you guys?" said Ace."My name is Red Allen and I am a master of Magic while my friend here is Ken Sullivan. We are here to help the Dragon Warrior in his quest. I wield the magical power of my staff here known as Firestorm which allows me to use magic with ease." said Red."I can use my gun which is known as Thunderstorm which allows me to use the immense power of technology to defeat anyone like those demons and devil and also serve the almighty Dragon Warrior." said Ken.

Ace was lost as he said,"Who is the Dragon Warrior? I mean I appreciated the help and all but I need to know why they attack me and my friend.".Ace was then held captured by a devil as Bob said,"Ace. Duck Now!".Ace then move his head as Bob pulled out his gun of darkness and he said,"Shadow. Show this devil your Shadow Crash!".He then fired a bullet which made the Devil dies in a flash of darkness.

Ace then said,"Since when did you get a new weapon Bob? What is going on?!"."I am the Dragon Warrior. I will explain after we take care of the demons and devil. Sound good Ace?" said Bob."Hell yeah." said Ace. He then made a ring of fire as Red said,"So you control fire Ace? Very Interesting. Now lets see if I can combined your fire and my Chilling Ice!"

The Fire then turned into ice and then it attack several demons with a intense fire and cold at the same time."That is so cool Red." said Ace."Yeah. I master Fire, Ice, Light, Darkness, Water, Earth, Air, Grass, and Magic. I came use them to cause some chaos while my partner is the master of tech. Isn't that right Ken?" said Red.The two then saw him shooting down demons with ease and he said,"Yes. I can do everything with Thunderstorm beside magic.".

The demon and devil were gone as Bob grabbed a Devil and he said,"What are you doing here?"."We are here under Lord Henry who kidnap the girls that you have hanged out Dragon Warrior." said the devil.Bob then made the devil exploded with ice as he said,"Dam it Henry."."What happened?" said Ace."An old friend. He took Tara, Julie, Felice, Allison, Ruby, Karen, Emma, and Vivian to Hell to use for his sick and sick experiments." said Bob.

Ace then grabbed Bob as he said,"Tell me the truth now! What are you Bob!? Why did this Henry take the girls! How do you know him?!".Ken grabbed him and Red said,"Simmer down Ace. Bob needs to tell you when he is ready. We have been trained to meet the Dragon Warrior and support him now."."Ace. We are going to save them. I promise you that. Ken, Can you make a portal to Hell?" said Bob."Yes Dragon Warrior." said Ken.

He then placed a clock and then it made into a portal to Hell."Lets go." said Ken.He walked in and Red said,"Ace. Bob is a good guy and warrior.".He walk in and then Bob said,"Ace. You may think that I am a human who died but I am not a human.".Bob walked in as Ace followed behind him.

Then a animal walked in after them.He had four legs but it look like they could be used for hands, his fur was mostly black with sliver stripes across him, he had little white wings on his back which can grow out, and he had a long tail which could colors.He had a pouch which contained a sword which looked like a dragon, gray armor that went across his chest, fours golden boots on his four legs and they could act like gloves, a helmet with a horn which look pretty strong, and giant wings which allowed extended flight.

Bob and Ace sat there in a train.They were headed to a an old friend of Bob's for some backup against Henry.Red and Ken were keeping an eye for devils and demons that attacked the train."So what did you mean by that Bob? I mean I know that you are a zombie but you look human to me." said Ace."Yes. I was made with human DNA that gave me my handsome look. I was artificially made by scientists who found Infinite several years ago." said Bob.

Ace then saw that he was in a lab."How the hell? Where am I? I was a train now I am here." said Ace.He then saw a test tube and he saw a baby in it."Yes Ace. That is me 16 years ago. I was made by a man's DNA whose strength is unmatched and a woman's DNA whose beauty in unmatched. I was implanted with the strongest fire, the fierce wind. the strongest magic, the brains of a super genius which allows me to use tech unmatched, the coldest ice, the strongest Earth, the brightest light, the powerful darkness, the grass of great power, and the strongest water." said Bob's voice.

Ace then saw Bob was standing there.He didn't have on his jacket or shirt."Bob. Why did you tell anyone about this? Why are you called the Dragon Warrior?" said Ace."I couldn't. I mean those projects and everything about it were either destroy and if one was found out, they were killed on the spot. The reason that I am called the Dragon Warrior is very simple." said Bob.

Ace then saw Bob turn around.Ace then saw the tattoo of a Dragon on his back and it looked fierce and very dangerous if it came out of his back."This is why. I have had this on my back since I was made. I grew up along and scared until I meet her. She was amazing Ace. You would have loved her." said Bob.Ace then saw the lab changed into a park like area.He then saw that the sun wasn't there."We are in hell back in the past Ace. Look you can see me with her." said Bob.

Ace then saw a little Bob but he had blue eyes.He was playing with a girl who was his age and she had sliver hair and blue eyes."Who is she Bob? I thought you knew Karen and Emma before the other girls." said Ace."That is her. Stella Polar. She was like me but she was made by two parents who wanted great things with their daughter. They also treated me like their son. I will never forgot those days Ace. I still imagine that she is here with me but I need to move on." said Bob.

Ace then saw that the two were back in the lab but this time it was on fire."What is this Bob? Can they see us?" said Ace."Nope. They can't. This is when Henry raid the lab and killed everyone included Stella." said Bob.Ace then saw Henry.He looked like your stereotypical devil and he had a test subject in his hand.He then crushed it causing blood to go down his shoulder."He is a bastard. So where are you and Stella?" said Ace."I don't want to talk about it." said Bob.

The two were back on the train and Ace said,"Bob. I know that your life sucks the big one but I like you. Also I know that the girls like you man. We are going to kill Henry and make him pay.".Bob then said with a smile on his face,"Thanks Ace. You want to go get Red and Ken and then get some food?"."Sure man. I would love to eat with the Dragon Warrior." said Ace."Don't call me that Ace. I like to be called the name that Stella gave me." said Bob."So Bob?" said Ace.He nod as the two walked off.

Meanwhile at the Henry mansion,Henry stood there in his throne sipping wine.He then saw a maid standing there."What is it? This better be important Sandra." said Henry."She is waking up Master Henry. Are you ready?" said Sandra.Henry stood up and he said,"Thank you Sandra. You have done a good job. I shall see you and the others later."."Yes. Master Henry." said Sandra.

He then walked into a room and then he saw a girl.She had long sliver hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a white wedding dress and she looked beautiful."Good morning Stella." said Henry.She looked at him and she said,"Go to hell Henry! I will never marry you!"."Harsh. I saved you from the lab and the Dragon Warrior." said Henry."Bob would never hurt me! Those rumors about him being a pervert and a zombie are fake." said Stella."You don't believe me do you?" said Henry.

She then fire spit at him.He then got the spit off the girl and he said,"You know that I can show you the truth right? I can make you see the true Bob and him being dead and a pervert."."Bob would never betray me. He is my best friend. He will stop you Henry." said Stella.Henry then said,"You will be my bride Stella Polar and nothing is going to stop me. You better be ready for our marriage.".He walked off as Stella said,"Bob. Please come save me.".

Next time,
Bob and his gang plus the help of three Powerful Devils storm the castle.Ace and the others see Bob's true power when he is fighting to save Stella from marriage to Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment