Friday, June 27, 2014

Yugioh GX part 7 Para and Dox, a tag team that rhymes way too much!

Oh and one of the students is based off of a good friend of mine and I can't rhyme whatsoever so they will finished each other sentence like a couple.The twins deck is based off a mixture of their the first half of their second duel with my ideas.

Bob was sitting in his bed late at night and he was deep in thought about his duel tomorrow with Para and Dox."Tomorrow is going to be awesome. I mean with the extra strategy that I put into my deck. I am going to win this but still it is missing the edge but I can still win." said Bob.He then heard his door being knocked on and he walked toward it and he opened the door to see a package."Weird." said Bob.

He grabbed it and he walked inside of his room and he placed the box on his bed.He then grabbed a knife and he opened the box.It was a letter from his family and some cards.Bob then read the letter and he looked at the cards and he said,"This is perfect. Thanks dad."

Bob walked with Stella and they were walking toward the Slifer Dorm."So Fate revealed herself to the entire male population?" said Bob."Yeah. It was pretty brave." said Stella."So wouldn't she be at the girls dorm?" said Bob."The person who would be doing that is busy with trying to get rid of you almost every day. Are you sure that you don't need me today?" said Stella.Nope. I got the deck that could impress the world with it." said Bob."Really? Is it better than Yugi's deck?" said Stella."Yes." said Bob.He then thought,"Well my dad is Yugi and he did help me make this deck so yes I think.".

The two were outside of the Slifer Red dorm and then Bob said,"This place really needs to be cleaned."."Yeah but do you really think that Crowler will do that and he hates Slifers and you." said Stella."No Crowler loves me." said Bob."Right." said Stella.The two then saw the blue haired boy run off with Jess and Chumley walking after him."Man, who knew that Chumley could walk?" said Bob."He wanted to see you duel Para and Dox." said Fate.

She stood there in the female Slifer Red uniform and she said,"Like the uniform Bob?"."Yeah. It looks nice on you. It fits you." said Bob.Stella then grabbed his arm and she said,"Lets get going Bob. You don't want to be late."."Really? I was actually going to sit on the roof and maybe take a nap." said Bob."Sounds like fun. Let me join you." said Fate."Sounds like fun. I will join you two." said Stella."Cool. I better get going. Later ladies. I hope you girls cheer me on today." said Bob.

Bob walked to the academy and Fate looked at Stella and she said,"Well played."."Yep. You wouldn't get him that easy." said Stella.She walked after Bob and Fate said,"Time to bring out the Falcon charm.".

She walked off and Mahad and Gorz stood there."Is this normal for him? I mean he is pretty dense." said Gorz."You will get used to it like you have gotten to it. Bob's monsters, they 
seem to like you." said Mahad."I know but it is hard. I mean knowing my former master, he will be there and then you will meet him." said Gorz."Well whatever happens, we will like you man." said Mahad." MRight." said Gorz.

Bob was forced awake by Stella who told him that Crowler had an announcement for the entire class include him."You suck sometimes." said Bob."I know that but did you want detention?" said Stella."No but I am dueling." said Bob.Crowler then said,"Thank you. Beside today being Bob's last day here, we have 2 new transfer students. They strangely transfer in at the same time when you are leaving Bob so they will be an major freaking improvement over you."."Thank you so much for that teach. I like you too. So where are they?" said Bob."You two may come in." said Crowler.

The door opened and Bob saw a boy and a girl waking into the room.The girl had pink hair and she was very pretty and she said,"My name is Emily Walker.".She then bowed as the boy stood there.He had blond hair which was short and he had blue eyes.He was a Slifer Red and Emily was an Obelisk."Say hi Roger." said Emily.

He waved and he sat in the seat right next to Bob and Emily said,"Sorry about that. Roger isn't very social.".She sat next to Stella and Crowler said,"Now if you need me. I need to get ready for today's duel.".

He walked off as Bob said,"So Emily?".She looked at him and she said,"I know you."."You do?" said Stella and Fate who had to move up there."Yeah. You are that really stupid guy who is dueling Para and Dox today that I heard some other Obelisk Blue talk about." said Emily."Yeah, I'm the guy but don't worry. I am going to win with the deck that I built." said Bob.Bob felt his shoulder being tapped as Roger held a piece of paper saying Really?."Yep." said Bob.Bob then stood up and he said,"I better go get ready.".

He ran off as Fate said,"He is really excited for today's duel if you couldn't tell."."Yeah. I think everyone is. I mean he seems to have an influence on people." said Emily."Yeah Bob is like that. The name is Stella." said Stella."I am Fate Falcon." said Fate."It is nice to meet you two nice ladies." said Roger with a notebook."So why don't you talk Roger?" said Stella.

He hid as Emily said,"Roger didn't have a normal childhood."."Was he experiment on?" said Fate. No. His parents kept him sheltered in his house and I was his only friends so he doesn't like to talk as much." said Emily.Then Sheppard's voice was heard,"Attention all students, please head to the stadium for today's main event."

Roger then hid under his desk as everyone ran to see Bob crash and burn.He then popped his head up to see Jaden full armored and Roger wrote down,"Please don't hurt me!"."Why would I?" said Jaden."Your armor sweetie. The faceplate is stuck." said Aziza.

She got it up as Jaden said,"Sorry. My name is Jaden Yuki and this is my girlfriend Aziza Jamila." said Jaden.She waved at him and Roger wrote down,"You are very pretty."."Thank you Roger." said Aziza.

Jaden said,"So why are you here instead of watching the annoying one?"."You mean Bob? I got scared by the crowd. I have Anthrophobia which is the fear of people and Enochlophobia which is the fear of crowds. I have to write with this because I am always scared." wrote Roger.

Roger uses his notebook to write so when he talks, it will be like wrote."Don't worry Roger. I was like you. I am not good with people but Aziza here helped me a little." said Jaden."It is the truth. Now lets go.bBob's dueling is always fun to see." said Aziza."Yeah. He is annoying though." said Jaden.

The couple walked off as Roger thought,"That must be the reincarnated Supreme King. He is wearing the same armor and that means Aziza is the reincarnated Yubel. I wonder why he is interested about Bob. I am curious about him myself. I mean he is dueling Para and Dox who almost defeat the King of Games and his friend. He seems pretty confident about this. So lets go see how Bob deals with it.".He walked over there and Black Luster said,"He seems like a threat even though he can't talk. I better keep an eye on him.".

Jaden sat with Aziza who forced him to sit with the gang."So do you think Bob actually can win?" said Syrus."Yeah. Do you think Bob wouldn't win?" said Stella."No but these two almost won their duel against Yugi and Joey." said Syrus."Bob can win this duel. I mean their strongest monster can't even compared to Armageddon or Soul Reaper." said Fate."But they might have some new cards since then." said Jess."He is right." said Bastion."And how do you know that Bastion?" said Alexis.

"It is elementary Alexis.I mean it has been a long time since their duel with the King of Games. Right Bastion?" said Zane."Yeah." said Bastion."Hey Jaden right? Did you see Roger." said Emily.Then she saw Roger and he wrote down,"Sorry that I am late Emily. I got lost.".

He sat next to Syrus and then Crowler stood there."Welcome to the duel between Bob and the amazing tag team who would make Bob leave today." said Crowler.Then Para and Dox came out and Para said,"We are proud to be here at Duel Academy."."And to crush this boy." said Dox."Now where is the accused?" said Para."We are very busy." said Dox.

Bob walked out and he said,"It is a honor to duel you two."."You remind me of Yugi doesn't he Dox?" said Para."Yes he does." said Dox."Do you finish each other sentences a lot?" said Bob."Yes. Now! Lets us Duel!" said Para and Dox."Right! Time to get your game on!" said Bob.

Para drew his first card and he said,"I will go first then my brother Doc and then you can attack ."."Sure." said Bob."I summon Jirai Gumo in attack mode and I end my turn with a facedown." said Para.

Then a spider came out as then Dox drew his card and he said,"I summon Kaiser Sea Horse in attack mode.".The man stood there and then he said,"I then activate Tribute Doll so I can use my brother's monster so I can summon Kazejin in attack mode.".A weird green monster stood there and Dox said,"I activate Dark Designator and I select my brother and I declare that he has the monster known as Sanga of the Thunder in his deck."."Yes I do brother. I have him in my deck so according to Dark Designator, I can bring him into my hand." said Para."Yes and I end my turn with a facedown." said Dox.

"Bob is so doomed. I mean they have two of three parts of the Gate Guardian on their field." said Syrus."Don't worry so much Sy. I mean Bob can handled any problem." said Jess.Bob then drew his card and he said,"Okay. I play the spell Mini Heroes and I summon three mini heroes in attack mode.".They stood there and Bob said,"I activate one of my many ritual spells. Alien for an Hero! I send one of my heroes to the grave along with my Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab in my hand so I can summon Captain Earth!".

Alien for an Hero.Spell.Ritual.You send a warrior monster from Earth and an alien like monster to the grave so you can summon Captain Earth.
Captain Earth, a super hero with the powers of the best aliens from space.LV 10.Attribute Earth. ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Ritual/Effect.He is blessed with many different super powers from aliens from space.His abilities are pretty strong from being a monster.He can make every empty space on your opponent's field into a spell which gives him 200 ATK and DEF and He can special summon an extra monster on your field from your hand.Once destroyed, you can summon a warrior from your deck in attack or defense mode.

A hero appeared and he was dress like a superhero with blue and green spandex and red cape with a symbol of Earth."I activate his two special effects at once." said Bob.He then gained 2600 ATK and DEF points and then Bob said,"I summon Elemental Hero Neos!".He stood there and Bob said,"Attack with Shining punch!".The Elemental Hero flew toward Kaiser and then Dox said,"I activate my facedown card known as Chinese Finger Trap!".He was trapped in a Chinese finger trap and then two boys pulled him apart and Bob lost 1250 life points."I better not attack especially with Para's card. I end my turn with two facedowns." said Bob.

Chinese Finger Trap.Trap.Normal.You can block an monster attack and it gets destroy causing the opponent to lose life points equal to half of the destroyed monsters attack points.

"Wow. That card is like the anti Bob." said Zane."Yeah. Every one of Bob's monsters are over 2000 attack points which will make Bob lose this duel." said Bastion."I have a feeling that Bob can win this." said Stella."Yeah." said Fate.

Para drew a card and he said,"I play Monster Reborn so I can bring back Jirai Gumo.".The spider went back to the field and Dox said,"You can guess what my brother is doing right now."."Yes. Just go on with it." said Bob."I play my Tribute Doll and I tribute my spider so I can summon Suijin in attack mode." said Para.A blue monster stood there alongside the green and Para said,"I now use my brother Kaiser Sea Horse so I can summon Sanga of the Thunder!".The yellow one stood there and the twins said,"We now summon Gate Guardian in attack mode!".

He stood there and then Para said,"I activate my facedown. Chinese Fireworks!".Then some fireworks came out as Bob's field went empty beside his facedown and then he said,"Attack him directly!".Bob then lost 3750 life points and he had 3000 life points left."I activate my space hero's final effect so I summon Shield Warrior in defense mode." said Bob.Then a warrior with a really big shield in the world stood there and Bob smiled."I end my turn." said Para.

"I draw!" said Dox.He drew a card and he said,"I equip the spell card Fairy Meteor Crush to Gate Guardian and then I equip the spell Chinese Armor!".He then gained 3750 more attack points and then Dox said,"Attack!"."I activate my facedown!" yelled Bob.Then a cloud of smoke appeared.

Shield Warrior.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 4000 DEF 6000.Warrior/Normal.A warrior with a massive shield made by the gods and she defend her friends from danger.
Chinese Armor.Spell.Equip.It gains a big boost in attack and defense points, the amount the monster originally had.
Chinese Fireworks.Spell.Normal.This spell destroy all monsters on your opponents field with a flashy display.

"Yes!" yelled Crowler.Sheppard looked at him and he said,"Crowler is just being him. Poor Bob. He had such potential."."Yes. Stella is mine and Bob is leaving the island." thought Chazz.He looked at Roger who was right behind him and he said,"What is your deal mute?".Roger wrote,"Huh?"."The name is Chazz Princeton and you seem so sad that Bob is leaving. I mean he was a disgrace to the Obelisk name." said Chazz.

"You are an Obelisk? Who knew? I thought you were a mascot for spoiled rich kids." wrote Roger.Oh and Roger on paper when he wants to be, a big jerk."You making funny of me? The Chazz? I can duel you so hard that you will feel the Chazz on you." said Chazz."Um gross. I like girls." wrote Roger."You are so dead Slifer!" yelled Chazz.

The two fought as Emily sighed."Aren't you going to do anything? I thought Roger was shy." said Aziza."He is but he sometimes gets like that." said Emily."You two must be childhood friends I presume?" said Jaden."Yep. We have been friends since he helped me with my dueling skills. He is really good." said Emily."I would love to duel him sometimes." said Jess."He would like that. Hey Zane." said Emily."I know." said Zane.

He then grab the silent duelist whose nose was bleeding and he wrote,"Put me down Truesdale."."Whatever." said Zane.He then took him to the nurse office as Stella said,"What about Chazz?"."Nah he can stay there. Look the smoke is clearing." said Alexis.

Bob stood there with Shield Warrior and he said,"I am in to win baby!"."How?!" yelled the crowd."Thanks to my facedown. I had a feeling that this would happen thanks to my dad giving me some advice so I brought me Illusion of the Blind. With sending 2 card in my deck to the grave, this card allows me to dodge your attack, stop your battle phase, and gives me back the life points which I lost to you two and a bonus 2000." said Bob."Clever move kid. I end my turn." said Dox.

Bob then drew a card and he said," I play the Helpful Friend and I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!".The dragon came out and he roared loudly."Wow! That monster is so cool." said Stella."Huh?" said everyone."Stella likes that card a lot." said Alexis."Oh." said the group." I now activate this. Double Summoning. I can now summon two monsters from the grave which are Gorz the Emissary of Darkness and Felgrand Dragon!" said Bob.

The two popped out as Bob said,"You may be thinking. Bob, these monsters can't beat Gate Guardian but look at this beauty. Dragon Summon. I send Shield Warrior and Blue Eyes so I can summon this one. Introduce my second strongest monster Universe Dragon!".

Illusion of the Blind.Trap.Normal.You sending two cards into the graveyard so that you can dodge your opponent's attack, stop your opponent's battle phase, and then you get the life points that you lost the same turn and the previous turn plus 2000 life points.
Double Summoning.Spell.Normal.You can special summon two monsters from your grave.
Dragon Summon.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a dragon by sending one warrior and a dragon on your field to the grave.
Universe Dragon,the universe as a dragon who is the universe god.LV 12.Attribute All.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Dragon/Effect.The dragon with the power of the universe inside him.He can fuse with any monster on your field.

A dragon came out.His scales were very shiny and they had stars on him and it was a dream come true.Stella said,"So cool."."Wow. That monsters is so not him. I think it would be a Zane monster not a Bob monster." said Jess."Yeah." said Syrus."Fire your Universe Breath!" yelled Bob.He then destroy Gate Guardian and then the two lost 1000 life points and then Bob said,"You two know what to do."."Right!" said Gorz.He then slashed them out of 2700 life points and the other dragon roared causing them to lose 2800 life points.Bob then saw that the twins had 1500 life points left and Bob said,"I will be finished this duel with this. I activate this spell.Quick Summon!I can summon a monster under 2000 attack points so I bring out Drawing Wizard!".He stood there and Bob said,"Lets finish this duel with numbers!".Drawing Wizard finished the duel and Bob said,"That is game!".

Quick Summon.Spell.Quick.You are allow to special summon a monster from your deck with 2000 or less attack points.

Bob stood there and the crowd cheered."Wow. I guess you can sure make a show Master Bob." said Para.The two were bowing as Bob said,"Um. What are you two doing?"."You have defeated us just your father did many years ago. So we present you with these." said Dox.He then handed Bob some new cards and Para and Dox said,"Good luck King of Games.".

The two hopped off as Sheppard walked over to him."You keep impressing me Bob. I mean you defeat Victor on your first day, Carla while trying to save your friend, Roy Hound because Crowler hates your guts for you calling him a women, a evil demon who took over your friend, two powerful female duelists, and now Para and Dox. You really have lead up to your dad's legacy." said Sheppard."Yep. Oh can I borrow that microphone for a minute? I need to scare Crowler up a bit." said Bob."Go right ahead." said Sheppard.

He then handed the boy the mic and he said,"I thank you all for coming and I wanted to say this for a long time. And no this isn't a love confession. I am Yugi Moto's son you know the king of games and I defeated him before coming here so that makes the King of Games so bring it on. Oh and Crowler, I quit being an Obelisk Blue. From now on, I am my own dorm.".

He walked off as Syrus said,"Bob is Yugi's son?! And the king of Games!"."That is so awesome!" yelled Jess.Jaden then knocked them down a peg as he said,"Quiet."."So Bob is the king of games? Who knew from his attitude toward classes?" said Aziza."Huh?" said Emily."He sleeps a lot in there like a lot." said Bastion."Man, it is still so cool that we know the king of games. I mean his dueling is so wow." said Fate.

"I knew it!" said Syrus."Knew what?" said Fate."You like Bob." said Syrus."Is that true Fate?" said Alexis, Aziza, and Emily."Yes and no." said Fate."So is that is a yes?" said Bastion."You really don't understand girls." said Alexis.

The girls took Fate away as Jaden started to walk off."Wait Jaden!" said Syrus."What?" said Jaden."I was thinking you could help me, Jess, and Bastion with Chazz." said Syrus.

The armored duelist then looked at the rich Obelisk who was knocked out with a black eye and a bloody nose."You two get the back and me and the pipsqueak get the front." said Jaden.Jess and Bastion were holding his legs and Jaden and Syrus held his arm."Hey guys. I have an idea." said Jess."Lets get this over with." said Jaden."You are so not fun." said Bastion and Jess.

Bob was standing outside his new dorm."Do you like it your highness?" said Black Luster.It was like a mixture of the three dorms but it was painted black and red,his signature colors."I love it Luster. So how is the family enjoying this place?" said Bob.

The two walked in and he saw Scampers playing with Card Ejector in their playroom and everyone of his other spirits relaxing."I take this as a yes. You really listen to my designs well Black Luster." said Bob."Thank you. Have you looked at those cards that you got from the people you dueled today?" said Black Luster."Nope. Get everyone together." said Bob.

Bob stood there with his duel monsters spirits as he said,"We are know Armageddon Black!"."Yes!" said the crowd."You guys and girls liked the name so much so I picked it. Now we have some new cards or family so treated them well. I have some stuff to do with my friends so I hope you guys like each other." said Bob.

He left the dorm and he saw Roger with his nose covered in bandages."So what happened in your duel?" wrote Roger."I won with the power of Universe Dragon, quit Obelisk Blue, and I started up Armageddon Black. You?" said Bob."Thanks to my anger, I got in a fight with Chazz Princeton." wrote Roger."You mean rich and spoiled kid Chazz? Nice." said Bob."I know right? So you live nearby now?" wrote Roger."Yep. So you mind if I hang out with you guys?" said Bob."Sure. I think me punching and knocking out Chazz who has sharpie on him from Jess got me some friends." wrote Roger.The two then walked to the Slifer Red Dorm.

Meanwhile in the girls dorm because why not in the gods name not?Fate was sitting there as Alexis said,"So you like Bob?"."Yeah. Is it obvious?" said Fate."Not as obvious as Stella's crush on him." thought Alexis."Yes." said Alexis."What am I going to do? I mean I know about Stella liking him too." said Fate."You have your date with him tomorrow right?" said Alexis."Yeah?" said Fate.

She then called Mindy, Jasmine, Emily who she made friends with quick, and Aziza and she said,"Time for a makeover and don't worry about Stella. I have a plan.".

What is Alexis's plan?Will we someone else beside Bob duel?And while I get better at ending this?One of these will not be answered.

Next time,
Bob and Fate have their date, Roger duels Chazz, and we learned more about this silent duelist with a strange problem of writing down his thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment