Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Powerful Power part 1 Living with a romantic goddess.What can go wrong?


This Power is different because he is a cocky bastard and he needs to be taught how to be a hero.

Inside a bank in the quiet Mono City, the main door exploded and a man stood there.He was carrying hugs bags of money and he said,"Everyone put your hands up! This is a robbery by the Bullet!".Then a female security guard shoot him with a taser and Bullet laughed and he said,"That was so freaking stupid you dumb bitch. My skin is bulletproof! Time for you to die!".

The guard fell over and she said,"You will be stopped!"."By who? Your weak police force couldn't even stop a kid stealing a bag of chips. Now put the money in the bags!" yelled Bullet.Bullet knew that an old man with a bald spot pressed the silent alarm and he shot him.

Bullet walked out and he was surround by some cops."Oh no. What am I going down to do against all these heavily armed people? Oh wait I know. I am going to use those explosive that I planted earlier." said Bullet.Then several cops and cars exploded as Bullet laughed like a madman."This is too freaking good." said Bullet.He then got blasted with some fire and he heard a voice,"Stop right there criminal.".

He then saw the town's hero Power."Stop right there and drop the money before you get scorched." said Power."What makes think you can stop me? I mean stop me is an impossibility with my bulletproof skin." said Bullet."Yeah yeah. I know about your bulletproof skin. God you are so annoying." said Power."Then die!" said Bullet.

He then blasted him straight in the face and then Power said,"You are trying to shot god. I guess they don't make good villains like they use too.".Power then made his fist glow and he said,"Time for a Dragon Punch!".

He then knocked Bullet into the air and he crashed into the ground.He was then knocked out cold and Power said,"Thank you!".He then got surround by his fan girls as cops mutter his name.Power was a cocky kid who thinks that he is a god and the girls in this town think this.

"I better get going ladies. I have some more Power heroics to do. Here is a present from your god." said Power.He flew off and he put some flowers as the girls tried to get the flowers from their good as a woman watched him.

She was very god like and a man appeared next to her in a cloud."Why do I have to do this? I mean can't Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, or Hera do this?" said the woman.She had long golden blond hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a white shirt that made her breasts look big and she was sandals and blue jeans which made amplify her beauty."You should be happy sweetie. I mean you are helping someone change." said the man.

"But Zeus, Why couldn't I be keeping an eye on a sweet girl who was a problem and I helped her with her problem and she gets the boy of her affection. It sounds more romantic than this." said the woman.Zeus then sighed as he said,"Please does this Karen for once and maybe I will get you a job that involves your dream."."Really?" said Karen."Yes." said Zeus."Okay then. I'm off." said Karen.

She then flew after him with a good difference apart because he had super senses.He found that he lived alone and she thought,"This attitude makes sense now. I mean he didn't have a father figure.".

She then enter his house and she learned his true identity.His name is Robert Percival X or Bob and he was a stud at his high school.He used his powers to his advantage and gain.He had control over them.He then said,"Man that Bullet guy was a weakling. I mean he didn't hurt the Power."."I can see why the cops hated this guy. I hate him now too." said Karen.

The door then opened and Karen saw a boy.He had fiery red hair and brown eyes.He is wearing a white shirt with a red tie plus red pants."Hey Ace? You score last night?" said Bob."Nah man but I did a girl from another college's number." said Ace."Sweet. Check this shit out." said Bob.

He then showed him a picture of him as Power next to a model."You lucky bastard! I am so freaking jealous! I mean you have the best freaking life. I mean you can score with freaking super model!" said Ace."So his friend is a pervert just like him." said Karen.She then read the boy and she learned that he had the power of fire."Oh so they have more in common than being perverts." said Karen.

The two were walking to school with Karen following them.Then she noticed Bob hitting on a girl."Hey sexy. I haven't seen you before. You should call me." said Bob.She then hand him her number and she ran off as Ace said,"The master strikes again."."You can do that too Ace if you actually use your gifts that god gave you because I do that and look at me, I am the super handsome Power and Bob the god!" said Bob."Cocky dick." said Karen.

Karen was sitting on a desk in his classroom finding a spell."Okay what should I do to him? I could make him into a toad, a gorilla, or maybe a trash bag. Hm some many options." said Karen.She then noticed Bob chatting it up with some girls.

They were all popular and Karen then noticed the girl of her dreams ignoring him.She had pink hair and it was in a ponytail and she had glasses and she sat in the front."That is her!" yelled Karen."Hey Sakura? So are you still single? Because I have an extra ticket to the amusement park." said Ace.Sakura then said,"No thanks. I would never go out with someone like you ever."."Go girlfriend!" said Karen.

Karen watched Sakura and in turn, she ignored Bob who was being his cocky self.Sakura was in the library reading a good book and then Bob slammed the desk."What do you want Bob? I am trying to read here." said Sakura."Oh it is nothing. I heard from my friend Ace that you rejected him and I wanted to know why." said Bob."You want to know why?! You are a sleezy pig who only use girls for their bodies." said Sakura."I am hurt Sakura. I am way more than that. You would do better without those geeky glasses." said Bob.

He took off her glasses and Karen got angry."What is this guy's problem?" said Karen."See. You look much better." said Bob.Sakura then pulled out her hand mirror and she put back on her glasses and she said,"I don't need your advice. You are just some pig.".She then slapped him and then Karen said,"You go Sakura! You show  that little shit that you can't be conquer.".

Bob then looked at Sakura.She was with her friends Fate, Ryan, Kitty, Carly, Larry, and Kari."What is wrong Bob?" said a girl.It was Kitty's twin sister Angel.She was one of Bob's main bitches according to Karen who was protecting Sakura from her problem."It is nothing babe." said Bob."Is it that slut Sakura who bruised our god?" said another girl.

It was Ruby and she was Bob's biggest admirer."No. Don't worry your pretty head about it." said Bob."So do any of you ladies want my extra ticket to the amusement park?" said Ace."As if." said the two."Of course you would say that." said Ace.

He then sulked as Bob said,"Be nice to him ladies. He is my best friend and he is like me."."Why would Ace be like you Bob? I mean you are god and he is just holding you back." said Angel."Hey you're right for once." said Ruby.He kicked her back as he said,"Ace will be my best friend no matter what.".

Karen looked at the boy and she said,"I guess he cares about someone other than himself.".She then saw him hitting on another girl as Ace followed his example and Karen said,"Never mind that. I better get back to work.".

She was looking for a spell to make Bob learn his lesson as Fate said,"So you slapped the god of this school?"."Yes I did and it felt good Fate." said Sakura."That is still sweet. I mean that selfish pig deserved it." said Kitty."Yeah. I mean he hits on every girl in this school whom he finds attractive." said Kari."Yeah. So why hasn't he tried to hit on you guys yet?" said Larry."I guess to his high standards, we aren't hot enough for him." said Carly."You girls are very amazing and we are lucky to be your friends." said Ryan.

Ryan is the son of the Police Chief and a very smart person.He could be a detective at his age and he had black hair and blue eyes.Fate was the son of a former gang called the Falcon.You can tell that he is a member thanks to his falcon tattoos on his body and his white hair with his brown eyes.Larry was a very shy boy who had blond hair and brown eyes.

Kari was a black belt in karate and her brown hair which was usual in a ponytail and she had brown eyes.Carly was a former crook gone good and she had brown hair and blue eyes.Kitty had blond hair and blue eyes like her sister but she wasn't a slut like her sister."So have you guys noticed something strange lately?" said Sakura.

"What do you mean Sakura? I mean it has been a normal day in town." said Fate."Yeah. Power all most killed the entire police force. That guy needs to be brought down a couple levels down." said Ryan."Yeah. I mean he and Bob are like brothers." said Larry."Yeah." said Kari.

Then Bob looked at his phone."Great. Another break in at that dam prison." thought Bob.He then excused himself to the bathroom as Ace thought,"I guess Power is going to work again.".Karen then noticed this and she followed him."Where is he going?" said Kari."To the bathroom?" said Ryan and Fate."I'm going to get some more dessert." said Sakura.

She walked toward the cafeteria but she followed Bob."Why am I even doing this? I mean this pig deserves to die." thought Sakura.She then found him walking into the bathroom and she said,"I better go get that cake.".

Power was flying toward the big super criminal prison where most of his villains who hated his guts were being held.

Power then flew in and he saw that it was Night.Night is the master of darkness and he can control any shadow that he can get his hands on.He was wearing a black suit with several skulls on it."Well if it isn't my best friend on this planet. Time for you to die." said Night."And it looks that putting her in charge of this place was a dumb idea." said Power.

"Our warden may be a dame but dam she is just a Sheba and you are going to take a big sleep." said a man voice.Power then dodged bullets which were made of a metal which can actually damage many meta humans.Power then saw the super villain The Falcon.He is a member of the former gang the Falcons who went good but he didn't but he was turned into a 20's gangster by a powerful psychic."So I get to fight the goth Night and the Falcon. Fantastic." said Bob.

He then ran toward the gangster and he said,"Dragon's Roar!".He then summon a huge burst of fire which then made an explosion.Falcon then said,"You are such a upstage hero. I mean you could have hurt someone with those powers of yours.".Falcon stood there unharmed as Night stood there with him."You two should be able to stop this bloody hero by now." said a voice.

Power then saw a man wearing a fancy suit and he said,"You must be their ringleader. The name is Power and I will stop you with this. Mystic Temporal Blast!".He then made a magical blast appear from his hand and the man said,"A very Juvenile attack.".He then made a barrier which destroy the attack and then he said,"You two. Attack him with the upgrades that my boss gave you.".

Power then got hit with a darkness cannon blast and he got slammed into the prison wall and Falcon said,"You had to be a hero but you really a moron kid. Time for the big sleep.".

He then blasted Power under several walls of the same metal as Falcon's bullets and the man said,"A very good job lads. Your powers have always impressed the boss so welcome to the Society."."Sweet." said Night.

He then opened up a portal and Falcon said,"Do you think that idiotic child is going to bother us?"."Indeed he will along with the Guild. The plan is working and not even the Guild will be able to stop us." said the man.The three walked into the darkness portal as the prison collapsed letting many super villains without powers escape with new tech.

Power was under some tons of the same metal that he had been shot with."Dam it! Why didn't my attack work on that loser." said Power.He then try to get free but he was stopped by the rubble."Dam. Why can't I lift this? I am god!" thought Power.The metal is known as Galactic.It is the strongest metal and one person who has been able to break the metal is the hero known as Amazing and he is one of the founders of the Guild.

The Guild is a team where the best heroes work together to fight crime.Bob then noticed that the prison floor wasn't made of Galactic and he thought,"Lighting Blast!".Then lighting came out of his hands which broke the grounds and he dig his way out of the rubble.

Power then saw that he was the only one left in the prison."Dam it. This is a massive freaking fail." said Power.He sat on the floor and he notice a goddess standing there."Sup girl. Did you fall from the heavens? Because you are an angel." said Power."Have you learn nothing from this experience?" said the goddess aka Karen."Yeah, I just met an beautiful angel." said Power.

He then got slapped by her and she said,"You are a pig."."I'm a pig? Listen lady. I am a god and you may be a goddess but you don't know anything about being a hero like me." said Power."A hero is someone who has great power." said Karen."Yeah babe and I have great power." said Power."But a hero is someone who can admit when they are wrong. They learn from their experiences to beat the bad guy the next time." said Karen."So?" said Power."You are not a hero. You are just a kid who has powers and a irresponsible and selfish one." said Karen."That was so awesome to say this little twerp." thought Karen.

Even through she is a goddess, she is still a child.She then got shot in the back by an arrow."It is a good thing that I joined with the Society or I wouldn't have been able to kill a god." said a female.

Power then notice a woman with some arrows on her back and she was a red ribbon to hold back her blond hair."Arrow baby. Why did you shoot my angel?" said Power."I was hired by the Society to kill you and your angel. I am not your baby. No one is your baby and no one will ever be your baby. Time for you to join your angel in heaven." said Arrow.

She then fired a arrow made of Galactic at him and he got saved by a barrier and the arrow broke the ground."Angel?" said Power.He then saw that Karen was stilling alive and she said,"You can't kill me. Inam a god for real. Power you need to fight her."."But she has arrows made of Galactic which can kill me." said Power."A hero task a risk like this to save anyone like me." said Karen.

She then kissed him and he said,"Okay. I got it!".Power then flew up there and he said,"Romantic Punch!".He then knocked her bow to the ground and then she pulled out a crossbow and she fired arrows.Power said."Dragon Breath!".

She then fell off the roof and Karen made a prison and she said,"That is for shooting for me in the back.".Power then said,"So did I get a reward for saving your life? Like a kiss?"."That is not going to happen here. We are going back to your place. We are going to have a talk at your place." said Karen."Okay then honey. Can you tell me your name? I like to know my angel." said Power."Karen." said Karen.The two flew off.

Bob was sitting in the living room with Karen and he said,"So are you really a goddess? I mean you are pretty smoking hot baby."."Yes I am both of those things but I don't like to be called baby." said Karen."All the girls on this planet are my baby." said Bob."Do you not have a sister?" said Karen."Nope. An only child and I have been fending for myself since my parents dumped me here." said Bob."That is so sad." said Karen."Karen baby. Don't cry. I hate seeing girls cry." said Bob.

Then he was held against the wall by her hand and she said,"You just made that up to get me to feel bad for you little shit! Time to teach you something.".She then glowed and she said,"Time to make this boy feel the wrath an angry woman.".

Bob then got blasted with a magical blast and he said,"I don't feel anything."." Oh. You will soon. Look in the mirror." said Karen.Bob then saw himself."I am still handsome." said Bob."Look at your hand." said Karen.

His left hand was stone."What the hell?! said Bob."I will make you into one of my best stone warrior and you will serve under me." said Karen."I will do that now master.I will totally serve under any day." said Bob."You are a pig you know that right." said Karen."I prefer the term heroic god." said Bob."Whatever.  Anyway, do you care about your hand?" said Karen."Yeah. Can you change back my goddess?" said Bob.She then sighed as she said,"I guess inwill have to thing a better plan next time.".

She then sensed Zeus.She then teleported Bob away as she answered it."Hey Zeus. How is going?" said Karen."It is going fine Karen but you kissed him." said Zeus."Sorry. I thought a kiss would help us bring out his true power and it did." said Karen."Yeah but you know that a goddess kiss will bind their victims to serve under them for the rest of the life of this planet which is already small." said Zeus."So I can just break it right?" said Karen."Yep. Do you know how through?" said Zeus."Of course I do. What do you take me for a rookie or something Zeus?" said Karen."No I take you for a woman who would blow a mission for romance which you haven't done yet. Call me impressed." said Zeus."Thanks Zeus?" said Karen."So you do know how to break it right?" said Zeus."Of course. I just need to put some hate powder in a drink right?" said Karen."Yep. Good luck Karen." said Zeus.He was gone as Karen made the drink.

Bob walked in and Karen was in a maid costume."Welcome home master." said Karen.She was hating this with every fiber in his body but she had to get the powder down his throat by any means possible."Sup girl." said Bob.

He sat down and Karen said,"Here master. I made you a drink from the heavens.".She was barfing on the inside because she had to be his dream maid."Thanks. You may get start on dinner." said Bob.He then looked at the drink and he thought,"You think I actually will serve you. I guess that this goddess is really stupid.".

He then poured the drink in the plant and he said,"I was never going to serve you."."You what?!" yelled Karen.Bob then laughed as he knew that he was going to have a sweet and hot roommate.

Meanwhile in a super secret location, Night was sitting with Falcon."Why are we out here? I thought when he picked us from the prison, we would be treated as some of the big boys not the small fry." said Falcon.

He then light a cigarette and Night said,"Do you have to do that right now? It is already a bad habit and it can kill you."."You are such a wet blanket sometimes Night.I mean grow some balls man." said Falcon."But." said Night."Pipe Down. I can here the bosses talking about us." said Falcon."Really?" said Night."So shut up talk hole for a second." said Falcon.

The man with the fancy suit sat there and he heard his name,"X. What were you thinking bringing those freaks into the Society?".X then said,"Well Commander Insect. You must have heard the expression. Strength in numbers. That is it what I am doing you arsehole.".

Commander Insect then slammed the table and he said,"What did you just call me?"."Oh I am sorry. Did I often the working cockroach? I called you an asshole." said X."You are so dead! Insect Swarm!" said CI.He then fired several bees at the man but they were stopped by lighting."What the hell?" said CI.

He then saw Lighting.She was one of the leaders of the female portion of the society."Did I interrupt your silly little attack?" said Lighting.She then gigged as CI said,"What is funny you Bimbo?"."Oh nothing. Just this." said Lighting.She sat in her chair as X thought,"She is a strange girl."

CI then heard the boss voice,"You better not be causing any trouble in there boys.".CI then sat down quiet as X saw the boss.He is known as King."Welcome back master." said X."Can your sweet talk X." said CI."We are about to start part 1 of my master plan." said King."And what is that again?" said Lighting."Dumb blond." said CI.

He was then shocked by her as King said,"Anyway. We are about to start part 1 which is where we steal them.".It was two swords."So what are they?" said Lighting."They are Armageddon the sword of darkness and Supernova the sword of light. They can granted their user immense power. Am I right?" said X."Yes. I have found the location of one sword. Armageddon is being transferred to a museum in Mono City where you were today X." said King."So who are we sending?" said CI."You'll see soon." said King.

Next time,
The Society attack the Mono City Museum and Bob takes some pointers from his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment