Monday, June 2, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 20 Fight for one you love.


So there will be some changes.This is the start of the second season of Pokemon Journey.Also Pokemon Adventure did this too.The first season was the gyms and the contests and the second season was the league because that was long.Don't worry too much about this league.I promise that it will be short for sure.So lets begin with our heroes.

Bob was walking with Stella and Nate said," So where is your family ranch Stella?"." Close Nate.I am sorry for talking your guys time." said Stella." We don't mind right?" said Rose." Yeah.I mean I always wanted to meet your family and maybe I get your father to love me." said Bob." Don't worry about it so much Bob.He will love you." said Stella." Are you sure?" said Bob." Trust your fiancee Bobby." said Sakura." You're right." said Bob.

Meanwhile at a nearby ranch,a little boy was playing with his Pontya." Today is the day Jessie.I mean I get to big sis again." said the boy.He had brown hair and brown eyes and Jessie/Pontya said," Pontya."." Don't worry Jessie.I think she will remember you.I know that she will.She is the best sister ever and mommy and daddy will be happy to see her too." said the boy.Then he saw his sister with two boys and two girls." Nechan!" said the boy.

Stella then got a hug from a brown haired boy and Stella said,"Thomas?Is that you?"." Yep and do you remember Jessie?" said Thomas.Stella pet the Fire type as Nate's pokedex read the Pokemon," Pontya,the Fire Horse Pokemon.Its legs grow strong while it chases after its parent.It runs in fields and mountain all day. This Pokemon is Female."." So is this your Pokemon Stella?" said Sakura." No.This is my little brother's Pokemon that he raised from an egg.This is my little brother Thomas and he is 8.Thomas these people are my friends." said Stella." My name is Sakura." said Sakura." The name is Nate and this is Rosa." said Nate." And my name is Bob." said Bob." He is also my boyfriend." said Stella.

Thomas looked over Bob and he said," My sister seems too good for you."." I get that a lot but I love your sister so I asked her to marry me." said Bob." You married this guy Nechan?" said Thomas." Yes I did.He makes me really happy Thomas." said Stella.He then hugged Bob and he said," Is he the boy that you were talking about with mommy?"." Yes." said Stella." That is awesome isn't Jessie?" said Thomas." Ponyta." said Jessie." Lets go back to the house.Mommy will want to meet you Bobby." said Thomas.He hoped on the horse with Stella and the three trainers followed the siblings.Bob then thought," I wonder what her dad is going to be like.".

Bob then found Stella playing with some Pokemon." Hey Stella." said Bob.She then said," Guys this is my boyfriend Bob and he also asked me to marry him.".He was then tackled by them and was licked by them." Guess they like you." said Stella." Guess it is my scent." said Bob.She helped him up and she said," So these guys are the children of some of the Pokemon that live here.".Bob then saw a Growlithe and Vulphix." So you raise Arcanine and Ninetails?" said Bob." Yep and also other typical farm Pokemon." said Stella." I see.So where is Sakura,Nate,or Rosa?" said Bob." They went with Thomas to go see of the Pokemon that we raised here." said Stella." I see.So where are your parents?" said Bob." Working.They will be here once lunch is ready." said Stella." Okay.So lets get some training down.I mean your next contest isn't going to be easy." said Bob." And your gym battle or Battle Frontier match?" said Stella." That too." said Bob.

Meanwhile out into the ranch,Thomas was riding Jessie and Nate said," So where are we going?"." To find my mom Nate.She need to meet Bob before daddy does." said Thomas." Why?" said Sakura." Because Daddy is very protective about Stella and she might hurt Bob." said Thomas." He knows that Stella can make her own choices right?" said Rosa." Yeah but daddy is from another time.Those are mom's words." said Thomas.Nate then saw a woman with a Flareon.She had Nate's black hair and she was a mature beauty." Mommy!" said Thomas.

She hugged the boy and she said," Hello Thomas.So who are they?"."These people are Stella's friends and she is here with his fiancee." said Thomas.She walked over to them with the Pokemon and she said," Welcome to the Lunar Ranch.My name is Gail and me and my family run this farm. And you guys are Nate,a trainer from Unova,Rosa,a trainer from Unova,and Sakura,a Pokemon Model.I know your names from my daughter.She talks about you and her fiancee Bob.What is he like?"." Bob is a amazing guy for your daughter but you need to meet him." said Nate." I see.They are at the house aren't they?Good thing lunch is about to be ready.A Pokemon Battle will be a good way to judge him." said Gail." Why?" said Rosa and Sakura." Mommy,Daddy,Stella,and me love Pokemon battling.So that is why we judge people with Pokemon Battles." said Thomas."Makes sense.So what for lunch?" said Nate." The famous Lunar Family's lunch is rare." said Thomas." Sounds amazing." said Rosa.

Bob then saw his friends with Thomas and a woman plus a Flareon." Is that your mom Stella?" said Bob." Yep and she will ask you for a battle.You better say yes." said Stella." Okay." said Bob.Then the woman said,"You must be Bob.My name is Gail and I am Stella's mother."." His Mrs.Lunar.Your daughter is amazing and I love her." said Bob." You don't need to be nervous at all sweetie.Stella was told me a lot about you and you look like the perfect boyfriend for my daughter.You remind me of my husband at his age." said Gail." Really?Dad was like Bob?" said Stella." He was and once you get past his quirks,you will love him Bob and he will love you." said Gail." Guess your mom likes me." said Bob." Get ready to meet my daddy Bob.He is a battle frontier member." said Thomas." What?" said the group." Yeah.Stella you know that." said Gail." You did?" said Bob." Guess I kinda forgot." said Stella.

Then Bob saw a man riding a Swanna." Is that him?" said Nate." Yep.Meet my father Clint.He is a true cowboy." said Stella.Clint jumped off the White Bird Pokemon.Clint had a brown jacket and he had blue jeans and a brown shirt.He had some pokeballs around his belt and he said," Well ain't this a sight for sore eyes,I get to see my amazing little girl who won the Grand Festival."."You watch daddy?I thought you said that contests are a waste of time."said Stella." Well I did but your mom convinced me to watch and you were a good example of the Lunar family." said Clint.

He grab the girl and hugged her and Stella said," Dad.I want to introduce you to someone."." Well Sweetie. Are these people that you have been traveling with?" said Clint.Clint placed her down and she said," These people are my friends Sakura,Nate,and Rosa."." Howdy and welcome to the Lunar Ranch.You enjoy your stay here?" said Clint." Yep." said the three." And who is this?Let me guess.Your name is Bob?" said Clint." Yeah.You know me?" said Bob." Well.You are my daughter's boyfriend after all and my soon to be son in law. " said Clint." You aren't going to kill him?" said Nate." Heck no.I mean my honey here talks about you more than life itself and your victory over Team Hyde,who tried to kill my daughter.You are good under my book kid and perfect for my daughter." said Clint." Thank you Mr.Lunar." said Bob." Call me Clint Bob." said Clint.

The 8 ate lunch and Clint said," So you are going for the prints Bob?"." Yep and I want to know if we could battle after lunch.If you don't mind.I mean you must be busy." said Bob." Calm down Bob.I would love to have a battle with you but first come with me." said Clint.The man walked off as Bob followed him into the house and Gail said," So Stella?How many ribbons do you have so far?"." Um three but my next contest is in Cianwood City." said Stella." That is good because the grand festival is going to be hard." said Gail." Um if you don't mind asking me asking this but how do you know this?" said Nate.

" Mommy talked with someone named Wallace." said Thomas." Wallace?The Champion and Top Coordinator?You talked with him and you didn't tell me?" said Stella."He didn't want me telling you this sweetie but you have a contest dedicated to you and Bob." said Gina." What?!That is awesome Stella." said Sakura and Rosa." Thanks but why?" said Stella. " Well,you two are top coordinators according to him so you get a contest which can work anywhere with contests and it is being held in Olivine City." said Gail." That is so cool." said Nate." Yeah.I might enter it." said Rosa." Are you a coordinator as well?" said Gail." Nope.I haven't decided yet but this contest sounds like fun." said Rosa." I might as well." said Sakura." Me too!" said Nate." Looks you have some competition Stella." said Gail." Yeah.I wonder dad and Bob are talking about." said Stella.

Meanwhile inside,Bob followed the man." So where are we going?" said Bob." In here." said Clint.Bob then saw some stuff that you wouldn't expect for his father in law." You like horror movies?" said Bob." Yep.I love this kind of stuff and I love movies more than being with Pokemon." said Clint." Wow." said Bob." I know.Stella and Gail hate this kind of stuff.You probably know about Stella's fear of ghost and bug Pokemon." said Clint." Yeah.She wouldn't tell me why though." said Bob." You can blame dear old dad for that.I was a horror movie when Stella was a little girl and it scared her." said Clint." I see.So why did you show me this?" said Bob." You seem like the perfect son in law.I mean I am really happy for you meeting my daughter and she falling for you." said Clint.He then said," You ready for our battle?"." Yep." said Bob.

Nate was holding Axew as Bob stood across from Clint and he said," You better be ready for my battle?It is pretty amazing."." I am.You better be ready for me." said Bob." Go Bob!" yelled Stella." Aren't you going to cheer for daddy Stella?" said Thomas." Honey,she may want to cheer her husband but he might need you cheering." said Gail." Okay.Go Daddy!" said Thomas." Lets have a three on three Pokemon battle." said Clint." Okay." said Bob." Go Swanna!" said Clint.Then a swan came out as Sakura's Pokedex read the Pokemon," Swanna,the White Bird Pokemon.Swanna start to dance at dusk.The one dancing in the middle is the leader of the flock.This Pokemon is female."." Okay then.Go Brave!" said Bob.He came out and the two said," Go!".

" Bubble Beam into Aerial Ace!" said Clint." Dodge and then Rock Tomb!" said Bob.The swan then got hit with some powerful rocks and Clint said," Rain Dance and Aqua Ring then Brave Bird!".Brave was then hit with many Brave Birds and Nate said," That is so weird.Doesn't Brave Bird do damage?"." It does but thanks to rain dance/Aqua Ring.Clint and Swanna can keep going." said Gina." Bob.That plan has a major flaw.Can you find it?" thought Clint and Stella." I got it Brave!Wait until she gets tired and then Brave Bird!" said Bob.He then knocked Swanna into the ground and then Bob said," Sunny Day and then Return!".He then knocked her out and Clint said," Nice job kid.Not many people can figure that strategy out until the last possible second when they already lost the battle.You are quite the trainer."." Thank you." said Bob.

He return the bird and Clint said," You may remember this one Stella.Get along with this one partner!Go Shedinja!".The bug/ghost Pokemon came out and Stella said," Beat him up Bob!"."I thought going on a journey would get rid of her bug phobia would help her Flareon but I guess that it didn't work as well I thought." said Gail.Nate pulled out his pokedex and it said," Shedinja,the Shed Pokemon.A discarded bug shell that came to life.Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit.This Pokemon is male."." Why did it have to pick the scarier version?" said Stella."Go Squirtle!" said Bob.He came out and he went into his shell because of his opponent and Bob went down to his level." Don't be scared Squirtle.I will protect you from him and Stella needs you to be her hero." said Bob.The turtle was ready to fight and Clint said,"Begin.".

" Shadow Ball!" said Clint." Rapid Spin and Water Gun!" said Bob.He then made a water spiral which captured the ghost type attack and then Clint said,"Sandstorm!".Bob then noticed the turtle being stick into the tornado and then Clint said," Sunny day and Solar Beam!"." Iron Defense and Protect!" said Bob.Then Squirtle came crashing down in his shell." Squirtle!" said Bob.He then came out and he was in pain and then he noticed Stella and Bob worried about him and he said," Squirtle!".He then started to glow a bright white. Then a bigger turtle stood there and he said," Wartortle!"." Cool.That little guy evolved thanks to my son in law and daughter's hope in him.That might make us lose but we will give it our all won't we?" said Clint." Shedinja." said Shedinja.Bob's pokedex read it and it said," Wartortle,the Turtle Pokemon.It is said to live 10,000 years.Its furry tail is popular as a symbol of longevity.This Pokemon learned some new moves.".Bob look at his new Pokemon moves as he said," Ice Beam into Skull Bash!".He then crash into the ghost and Bob said," Hydro Pump!".

The ghost Pokemon was knocked out and Stella yelled," Yes!You did it Wartortle!"." Wartortle." said Wartortle.He then walked over to Bob and Bob said," I am proud of you.You overcame your fear to win and that deserve a treat later.Now take a good long rest.".He went back with the hope for a treat as Clint said," You are the best trainer that I have faced in a long time.You know that Scott promised a challenging battle when he asked me to join the battle frontier but it has been weak trainers after the last.Lets see what you can do against her.Lets win this partner!Go Ambipom!".Then a monkey wearing a similar outfit to her trainer came out." She is one of Clint's oldest Pokemon.Bob will have some trouble with her." said Gail. Rosa pulled out her pokedex and it said," Ambipom,the Long Tail Pokemon.To eat,it deftly shucks nuts with its two tails.It rarely uses its arms now.This Pokemon is female." Okay then!Go Infernape!" said Bob.She came out and the two female monkey had a stand off.

" Power-Up Punch!" said Clint." Dodge and then Poison Jab!" said Bob."Block it!" said Clint.The two tailed monkey blocked the fire monkey and then Bob said," Sunny Day is still active so Flamethrower!".She then burned the monkey and Clint said," Brave through it! Focus Punch!".Infernape was knocked back and she said," Bob.I believe in you so make the right choice!"." Gotcha! Flare Blitz into Sky Uppercut and then Focus Blast!" said Bob.She then knocked out Ambipom and Clint said," That was an awesome battle.You are the perfect for my little girl.".He then grab the boy and he said," Here is your print.".

He handed the boy the print but then a net captured the family and the gang." Stella/Gail!" yelled the two." You should have been more prepared." said Troy." Yeah and you are a Pokemon League Champion!Right Vera?" said Raticate.Vera was lost in her own mind and the two thought," Guess her contest fame was gotten to her head."." Let them go!" yelled the two." Not going to happening.Lets go steal the Lunar Ranch Pokemon." said Troy.The balloon flew off as Clint said," Bob!Do you have any Pokemon that I can fly on?"." No.I only have Brave." said Bob." Okay then!" said Clint.He then whistled and then two fire horses came toward the two." These two are my fastest Rapidash and they are the parents of Jessie." said Clint.Bob hoped on and he said," Don't worry.I am going to save your kid."." Rapidash!" said Rapidash.Bob return his Pokemon as the horses gallop after the balloon.

Troy then saw Bob and Clint riding on some Pokemon." Go Murkow! Haze!" yelled Troy.The Darkness Pokemon blocked them as Bob said," Flamethrower!".The Haze was gone and then Clint said," Rapidashs! Swift!".The two fire horses then made the net break and then Bob said," Catch them Steve!".It came out and it held them to the ground." Thank you Steve." said Thomas." Welcome.You know what to do Bob." said Steve." Right.Clint?" said Bob." Yeah Fire Blast!" said Clint." Hyper Beam!" said Bob.The three blasted the balloon as Vera said," Where are we?"." We were going to catch Pokemon but your stinking contest wins got you distracted!" yelled the two.

Bob then got a kiss from his soon to be wife as Thomas said," That was so awesome Bob! Why didn't you use Steve?"." Bob here want to use his Pokemon that he captured here in Johto for this battle against Stella's dad." said Sakura." That makes sense.I'm going to play with the Pokemon." said Thomas.He and Jessie walked away as Gail said," Just like Stella when she was little.She would always be playing with the wild Pokemon include a certain one."." Is she still here?" said Stella." Who are you talking about Stella?" said Nate and Rose." Lets go see if she is at the lake." said Stella.She ran off as Bob said," Wow.She is fast."." Yep." said Clint." We better get back to work." said Gail." You're right honey.Later kids." said Clint.The two walked off as Bob walked after Stella as the three started to train for the contest in Olivine City.

Stella then found her old friend.It was a very graceful Swanna and Milotic" Stella?" said the two.They hugged her as Stella said," I miss you guys.I have so much to tell you."." Is this about your boyfriend or husband?" said Milotic." How did you?" said Stella." Your mother keep us to date.So are we going to meet him?" said Swanna.Bob then saw Stella with the two and he said," I found you."." You must be Bob.My name is Milotic and I am a old friend of Stella." said Milotic." Gail told you about me didn't she?" said Bob." Yes and you look like a nice guy for Stella." said Swanna.Stella then said," I want you to meet all of my Pokemon! Come on out everyone!".Then Togekiss,Destiny,Meowstic,Hope,Mienshao,Samurott,Kingdra,Janice,and Oddish came out and Stella said," I captured them on my journey with Bob and I made some great friends." ." Yep.Come on out everyone!" said Bob.Then Sceptile,Brave,Skull,Ivysaur,Charizard,Wartortle,and Infernape came out as their trainers said," Have fun.".

Skull,Kingdra,Wartortle,and Samurott played with Milotic,Charizard,Destiny,Togekiss,and Brave were flying around with Swanna,and Sceptile,Meowstic,Mienshao,Janice,Oddish,Ivysaur,and Infernape played nearby.Bob sat with Stella and he said," So how do you know them?"." I have known them since they were Feebas and Ducklett.They weren't the most graceful Pokemon and I became their best friend." said Stella." Yeah.It is like me and Shaymin,Nidoking,Froslass,and Leavanny." said Bob." Hey.You're right." said Stella.

Then Oddish saw an Hydregion looking angry." Hydregion!" yelled Hydregion.It then fired an hyper beam and it blasted the lake.Bob then saw the brutal Pokemon going to hurt Oddish.He then saw that his trainer was asleep and he didn't want to walk her up." Oddish!Sunny Day and Solarbeam!" said Bob.He then fired it and he knocked her back as Bob said," Help him out Sceptile!Dragon Pulse!".He helped out his fellow grass type and then Oddish started glowing." I am going to regret this but Stella sweetie time to wake up." said Bob.

She woke up to see her Pokemon evolve." What is going on?" said Stella." Oddish is evolving and it is not my fault at all." said Bob." I am happy.So what does Oddish evolving into?" said Stella." Gloom." said Bob. Then Gloom stood there and Stella pulled out her pokedex and it said,"Gloom,the Weed Pokemon.Smells incredibly foul!However,around one out of thousand people enjoy sniffing its nose-bending stink.Your Pokemon learned Stun Spore,Sleep Powder,Poison Powder,Sweet Scent,Mega Drain,Giga Drain, Venoshock,Dazzling Gleam,and Sludge Bomb."." Okay!Dazzling Gleam and Sleep Powder!" said Stella." Help out with dragon pulse!" said Bob.

The Brutal Pokemon was gone as Gloom then produced his smell and Bob said," I don't get the entry in the Pokedex.You don't smell bad at all.Right guys?".Then he noticed all of the Pokemon except for Stella out cold." Guess it only effects Pokemon." said Stella."I must smell terrible." said Gloom." No you don't. You smell amazing.It is thank to that Sleep Powder." said Bob.He then held up Sceptile's face and he was asleep. "Oh." said Gloom." So how should we wake them?" said Stella." I have an idea." said Bob.He then pulled out his hoverboard and he hand Stella and Gloom some headphones and he pressed a button.The Pokemon woke up and they blasted him with their most powerful moves." You okay Bob?" said Stella." Peachy and my hoverboard is okay too." said Bob.

Bob and Stella were walking back and Stella said," I can't believe that Milotic and Swanna are joining us."." Yeah.It will be nice and Brave and Skull will enjoy their company." said Bob." Why?" said Stella." I sense love in the air for those 4." said Bob." Really?" said Stella." Yep and also I have a feeling." said Bob." Cool." said Stella.Then they saw Clint and Gail feeding their Pokemon excluding Shedinja." You two.We have a present for you two." said Gail.He then handed the two Pokemon eggs." Please tell me that neither of you two of these eggs are bugs or ghosts." said Stella." Nope honey.These two are some of the eggs of the Pokemon who live on the ranch." said Clint." Cool.So what Pokemon live here on the ranch?" said Bob." Now that would ruin the gosh darn surprise.Dinner is about to be ready.You guys want to stay here the rest of the night?" said Gail." What about Nate,Rosa,and Sakura?" said Bob." They left to Olivine City already for you guys contest." said Clint." What contest?" said Bob." We got a contest dedicated to us." said Stella." Cool." said Bob.

Bob woke up.He was sleeping on the couch in the living room because Gail didn't want Bob sleeping in her daughter's room.He then saw Clint sitting outside and Bob said," Hey dad."." Ah Bob.Your stomach still growling from dinner?" said Clint." Yeah.I guess that I know where Stella's cooking come from." said Bob. Gail's cooking wasn't any better than her daughter and the Pokemon agreed with the men and Clint said," Yeah.I married her not for her cooking.So have you been teaching Stella how to cook?"." Yep.It going slower than I thought but it is moving at a decent speed." said Bob." I see.So You don't have to answer this question ever.Why made you love Stella?" said Clint." Well,I just did after being friends with her for three years.She was different from every girl that I knew ever up to the point and I will also love her." said Bob." It is nice to have meet you Bob and I am happy that you met my daughter and she fell for you instead of someone else.You are as hot as a fire Pokemon but cool as an Ice Pokemon.So what are you going to do?" said Clint." Um.I don't know yet." said Bob." Whatever it is,we will accept it with open arms." said Clint.

Bob and Stella were walking to Olivine City with their new Pokemon eggs." So what do you think our contest is about?" said Bob." No clue but I know that it will be a good one." said Stella." So what Pokemon live at your folks ranch anyway?It might help figuring out which Pokemon is inside the eggs?" said Bob."I know that dad raises Growlithe,Tauros,Ponyta,and Vulphix and Mom raises Miltanks and other Pokemon which I can't even remember.Oh yeah,dad told me to give you this list." said Stella.She hand him a list and he said," That is a lot of Pokemon."." Yep.I still can't believe that they can do this by themselves and raise three kids." said Stella." You have an older sibling?" said Bob." Nope.A younger sister.She is with my grandparents who live in Twinleaf Town." said Stella." That is in Sinnoh?" said Bob." Yep.We might go there one time." said Stella.Bob then said," You ready?"." Yeah.You have your gym battle and the contest to get ready for." said Stella.The two ran toward the lighthouse which housed Amphy,the Ampharos.

Next time,
The contest and some old friends have returned for this very special contest.





No comments:

Post a Comment