Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 1 The Spirit King appears!


I don't know the reason why I have been making several Yugioh stories lately.Maybe due to my brain getting new ideas every minute.This story with have my sassy narrator in it.She just fits and I promised not to use the Great Sage during tag duels but no promises.

In a house in Domino City's quiet suburb.We see a house which looked abandoned.The lawn was ignored and it grew and it broke several rules in the neighborhood.It had broken windows and glass was in the grass. Inside the house was one of our main heroes sleeping on a couch.His name is Robert X Moto or Bob Moto for short.He is the reincarnated Spirit King which is the king of Duel Monsters spirits.Duel Monsters spirits are well the games monster with life.He can see them and he can talk to them.He is also the king of Games son.

A magician stood in front of him.This is Mahad or Dark Magician.He was Yugi aka the King of Games's main monster and now he was his son monster along with Yugi's deck plus Bob's.He woke him by making him get off the couch with magic." Morning Mahad.Man.What time is it?" said Bob." You have been asleep for a day straight.You will be late for the exams." said Mahad." Huh?' said Bob." The Duel Academy's exams." said Mahad." Oh yeah.That." said Bob." Three.Two.One." said Mahad." Shit!" yelled Bob." Sometimes Bob." said Mahad

Bob then ran out of the house and he noticed that he wasn't wearing any oants." I really need to stop watching horror movies until 3 in the morning." said Bob.He then ran back in and he grab his phone and bag which had his duel disk in it,deck,card box which held all of his cards in it,and he put on some clothes.It was his normal black jacket with his red shirt with blue jeans.He laced on his black/red tennis shoes and he ran outside.He ran toward the main city.

Meanwhile,at the testing building which was in the middle of the city.Our other main hero stood there waiting for Bob." Come on Bob.You don't have all the time in the world." said the hero.This is Jacob Wheeler and he is the son of Joey Wheeler.He can also talk to one duel monster spirit Skippy aka Psycho Weasel." Where is he Skippy?I mean he wouldn't miss this for anything." said Jacob." Knowing Bob like I do.He probably stayed up watching something." said Skippy." You are probably right." said Jacob.

The two then saw Bob breathing heavily with his bag over his shoulder.He saw Jacob and Skippy waiting for him.He ran over to them and he said," Sorry guys.Guess watching all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies wasn't the best idea."." That is one of your dumbest idea ever.So are you ready?I mean you haven't been to a school ever." said Skippy." Yep.But you made me watch all those high school movies during the summer." said Bob." You know those aren't real right?" said Jacob.As you can so obvious tell,Bob likes movies." Yeah but they are so much fun to watch." said Bob." Lets go inside already.We have the written portion and the dueling portion to do before we get into Duel Academy." said Skippy." I have to write things?" said Bob. " Yes you do." said the two.Bob sighed as he followed the two inside.

Bob came out of the testing hall half asleep." Man.That test took forever for some people.I mean I don't think that everyone knows how to summon an XYZ monsters.I mean I have dueled them countless times so I wasn't worried too much." said Bob.Bob is a duel monsters pro so the test was cake to him but he hated writing ever since he was a kid.He then ran into a boy." Sorry man.I guess that I wasn't looking." said Bob

Bob then got a good look at the boy.He had blond hair and blue eyes and he pulled out a notebook and he wrote something down." Um hello.My name is Roger and I am so sorry for being in your way." wrote the boy." It is fine man.The name is Bob and you are?" said Bob.He then wrote down," Roger Palmer.Why are you even talking to me?"." So why do you write with that notebook anyway?" said Bob.Roger then wrote down," I lost my ability to talk when I was little.It sucks."." Oh.That sucks dude.Well,I hope to see you again." said Bob.

He ran off as Roger wrote down," Weird guy.Right buddy?".Then a duel spirit appeared and it was a yellow mouse and it said," Yep Roger.He seem like a very good duelist and maybe even a friend."."Me have a friend Pikachu?" wrote Roger." Yes.It is normal for boys your age to have friends and I am saying this for the entire deck.We are worried about you Roger.You need to make some friends and maybe a girlfriend." said Pikachu. Roger then walked toward the dueling arena and Pikachu said," I really need to get him out more.".

Jacob was sitting in the bleachers and he was watching duels." Hi.You must be Jacob Wheeler correct?" said a bubbly woman. Jacob then saw a pretty woman with blond hair which was in a ponytail." Yes I am.And you are?" said Jacob." My name is Naomi and I work at the card shack at Duel Academy and I need to take you to your duel." said Naomi." Oh.Lets go then." said Jacob." Your duel is in Block B." said Naomi."" Okay.Are you going to take me there?" said Jacob." Yes." said Naomi.

She then led Jacob in and he saw a teacher.His brown hair was gelled back and he was wearing a purple suit." And you are?" said Jacob." Ah Jacob.My name is Mr.Jackson and I am the Obelisk Blue headmaster and also the Chemistry Teacher and today I am going to be your dueling instructor." said Mr.Jackson." Cool.I need to duel someone anyway." said Jacob. Jacob then activate his duel disk and Mr.Jackson said," Be ready.I don't go easy on students."." I am always ready for a duel Mr.Jackson." said Jacob.

Meanwhile,in the tip top of the bleachers,Bob found Roger and he sat next to him." Hey Roger.Man this place is sure big ain't it?" said Bob." Yes it is.Why are you sitting next to me?" wrote Roger." We are friends." said Bob." We are?" wrote Roger." Of course man.I mean everyone on Earth is my friend and you are no exception to this fact." said Bob." Really?That is awesome." wrote Roger." I am guessing that you don't have a lot of friends." said Bob."You are right.It is due to my illness." wrote Roger." That is so mean. You should really stand up for yourself Roger." said Bob." I am scared though." wrote Roger." I see then. Don't worry I will help you with your fear.I promise on Slifer that I will do this." said Bob.

Then Bob saw Jacob dueling." I am so jealous of him right now." said Bob." Why?I mean I would be scared to be dueling in front of a crowd." wrote Roger." Yeah but Jacob gets to duel first.So jealous." said Bob." Ah Bob.You found your way here.I am impress." said a boy.Roger then saw a boy.He was wearing a white suit and he had white hair and blue eyes." Oh yeah.Roger this is Fate Falcon and Fate this is Roger Palmer." said Bob." Hey." said Fate." So how do you know Bob?And I use this to talk." wrote Roger." He ran into me.I would have killed him on the spot but he seem really lost so I decide to help him.So you know this Jacob guy?" said Fate." Yep.He is my best friend." said Bob.

Back to the field,Mr.Jackson drew his first card and he said," I play the spell card Pot of Greed.".He drew two extra cards and he said," I play the spell card Double Spell and I summon Zombie Master and Master Kyonshee in attack mode.".Then a man with sliver hair stood next to a zombie warrior with some writing on his face." I end my turn with a facedown and I activate the field spell Zombie World.".Then the field turned into a zombie movie and Jacob drew a card.He looked at his hand and he said," I summon Psycho Cat in defense mode and then I end my turn with a facedown.".Then a cat with its brains sticking out of its stomach stood there in defense mode but then it turned into a zombie.

Psycho Cat.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 2000.Beast/Normal.The psycho cat who is part of the Psycho monsters.

" That is a weird monster." wrote Roger." That is nothing compared to the rest of Jacob's deck." said Bob." I draw." said Mr.Jackson.He drew a card and he said," I send my Master Kyonshee to the grave so I can summon Malevolent Mech- Goku En in attack mode.".Then the zombie version of a Majestic Mech stood there and he said," I attack with him.".Jacob then lost his cat and he said," I activate my facedown.".Then a picture of a laboratory stood there and Mr.Jackson said," What is that?"." It lets me summon a monster from my deck to stop your attack and I pick this one.I summon Red Eyes Black Dragon!" said Jacob.Then the familiar dragon destroy the attack plus the monster." Clever.That card is very effective.I end my turn by using my Zombie Master's special effect to bring back your Psycho Cat in defense mode by sending my Des Lacooda to the graveyard." said Mr.Jackson.

Psycho Labs.Spell.Quick.Lets you block an attack by summon a monster from your deck with equal or more attack points.

" Those zombie cards are very strong.I mean he is the headmaster of Obelisk Blue after all." said Fate." Don't worry about it Fate.Jacob is an amazing duelist." said Bob.Jacob then  drew a card and he said," Lets get rid of this world with the quick spell Mystical Space Typhoon!".The zombie world turning the cat back to normal." I now activate the spell Reinforcement of The Army to bring a warrior to my hand." said Jacob.He drew a monster and he said," I play the spell card Double Summon to bring out my Blue Flame Swordsman and Gearfried the Iron Knight.".The two stood there ready for a fight with the zombies." I activate the spell card Release Restraint and the field spell Psycho World." said Jacob.Then Gearfried the Swordsmaster stood there with the blue fired swordsman as the field turned into the psycho world." I summon Psycho Ape, Psycho Beast,and Psycho Weasel in attack mode!".Then three monsters came out.One was an ape and his brain was sticking out of his head,a beast monster with his brain sticking out,and Skippy.Skippy was a normal weasel with a awesome effect." I now activate my Weasel special effect.For every psycho monster I have on the field,you lose 800 life points so you lose 3200 life points." said Jacob.She then made the teacher lose 4/5 of his life points as Jacob said," I end this with Gearfried!Slash that zombie!".Then he lost all of his life points making the victor Jacob.

Psycho World.Spell.Field.Allows you to summon as many Psycho monsters that you can summon on your field at the moment.
Psycho Ape.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Beast/Normal.He was a normal ape until Doctor Psycho got him.He is now part of the gang known as the Psycho monsters.
Psycho Beast.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Beast/Normal.He was a normal lion until Doctor Psycho got him and he turned him into a feral animal.
Psycho Weasel.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.She is the leader of the Psycho animals and she is a threat to the world with her brain power.For every psycho monster on your field include herself,she strikes with 800 points of damage per monster.

" That duel was pretty good." said Fate."Jacob's duels can make anyone love this game." said Bob.Jacob stood there with Skippy on his shoulder as he said," So Bob?I see that you made some new friends.Care to introduce me?"." Yep.Guys this is Jacob Wheeler and this is Roger Palmer and Fate Falcon." said Bob." You aren't Joey Wheeler's son?" wrote Roger." In the flesh.I mean I got my dueling genes from him and my mom.So is this a gimmick?" said Jacob." Nope.I can't talk." wrote Roger." I am so sorry.I didn't know." said Jacob." It is cool." wrote Roger." So Fate?Did you have your duel already?" said Bob." Yes and I won with no problems in it.You?" said Fate." Nope.Guess they haven't drawn my name yet." said Bob." Would Bob Moto report to Block A for his duel?" said the announcement." Guess I am up.Wish me luck." said Bob.He walked off.

Meanwhile in the teacher's block.Mr.Jackson walked back up feeling defeat." Don't worry so much about it Clark.You will win the next time." said a teacher.She was the swimming teacher and the headmistress of Obelisk Blue." I know that Ms.Waters but he was so strong.I mean he was like a pro out there Susie." said Clark." Maybe due to his father being the Joey Wheeler Clark." said a teacher.He had glasses which kept his brown hair at bay somehow and he was your stereotypical nerd plus he was the math teacher and the headmaster for Ra Yellow." What do you mean Harold?I thought Joey only 2 daughters." said Clark." He had a son and according to this,he could be in Obelisk Blue." said Harold.

The two looked at the computer that he always carried and Susie said," But Mr.Gibson.Wouldn't he be in Ra Yellow?I mean that test score is amazing."." Yes but his dueling skills moved him up.It is sad that I don't get to have him in my dorm but it would be nice to have some intelligent people to talk too." said Harold.He ignored the two as their boss walked toward them.She stood there and she said," Are we almost done?This is so boring.I am missing my shows."." Sorry Vice-Chancellor.We only have one more duelist yet.He seems to be pretty good." said Harold." Really?We could be leaving.I mean we have so many Slifers and Ra and not enough Obelisk like Guy Palmer.Just tell him to try again next year." said the Vice-Chancellor.

She then got a call by the Chancellor who was at Duel Academy." Hello Jamie.I am looking over the reports that Mr.Gibson send me over me.An impressive lot don't you think?" said the Chancellor." Yes.Mrs.Yuki." said Jamie." I see that you are skipping over a student.Is this because he is going to miss your show?We give every student a fair chance here.You know this or do you want your pay cut?" said Mrs.Yuki." Okay fine but I won't be going easy on him." said Jamie." K." said Mrs.Yuki

She hanged up as Mrs.Yuki looked at the computer and she saw Bob's picture with his test score.His test score was high to say the very least." He is perfect for this." said Mrs.Yuki.She then called her husband." Hey Alexis?You get any interesting duelists?" said Mr.Yuki." Yes.You do remember Bob Jaden?" said Alexis." Yeah.He was an awesome kid.What about him?" said Jaden." He is entering the Academy." said Alexis." That is so awesome Lex." said Jaden." But we have another problem.Jamie is dueling him most likely." said Alexis." I still don't get why you hired her Lex.I mean she causes you more problems than anything." said Jaden." She is an incredible teacher just like Crower was to us.I feel like she will be able to teach these kids something new." said Alexis." Makes sense.I better get going.I got a duel with someone named Vivian Wong.Wish me luck." said Jaden." I will." said Alexis.He hanged up and Alexis said," I wonder."

Wonder what she is thinking?Anyway back at the entrance exams,a girl with sliver hair and blue eyes walked to a boy who looked like an older Roger." Guy!" yelled the girl.Guy took out his headphones and he said," What is it Stella?I am trying to listen to my music."." Yep and that is why I yelled because Iron Maiden is bad for your ears." said Stella." You have no nice place to complain Miss Pop Star.So are you in Obelisk Blue yet?" said Guy." Yes and Joan is too." said Stella." Great." said Guy.He ignored her as Stella said," I thought that you would be more happy Guy.I mean your brother is going to be here this year."." I bullied the kid Stella." said Guy." Oh yeah.I forgot about that." said Stella." I made the kid stop talking forever and I feel like the worst brother ever." said Guy." Don't worry so much about it Guy.Just talk with him okay?" said Stella." Okay.I will and you go hang out with your friends." said Guy." Okay." said Stella.

She ran off as Bob enter Block A after getting directions from everyone and their grandma,he found it." You are late." said a woman.It was Jamie standing there." So who are you supposed to be mister?" said Bob.She didn't really have any assets if you know what I mean." I am Doctor Jamie Walters.I have a P.H.D in dueling." said Jamie." Okay.Sorry." said Bob.He stood across from her and she said," Are you ready to be schooled slacker?"." Nope.Now lets get your game on teacher!" said Bob.

He pulled out his duel disk that he had since he started playing the game.It was black,the card spaces were white,and red." Like it?" said Bob." Look very childish compared to mine." said Jamie.She then pulled out one that looked like a guitar." That looks so cool.Where can I get one?" said Bob." Once you matured a little,you may get one slacker." said Jamie." My name is Bob miss." said Bob." Your name is Slacker when I speak to you." said Jamie." Okay then.You can go first then teacher." said Bob.

Up in the stands,a boy with brown hair stood there.He was Noah Kaiba,the son of Seto Kaiba.He was named after his dead uncle and he had his father's no sense of emotion." So that is him right Vivian?" said Noah.A maid stood there and she said," Yes.This kid is the son of your father's greatest rival Yugi Moto. What should we do with him?"." I am going to see what this kid has against her.I could defeat her easy but I want to see her rarest card." said Noah.

Jamie drew and she said," I summon my Queen's knight in attack mode.".A woman stood there in red armor and she was in a attacking position." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move slacker." said Jamie. Bob drew his first card and he said," I summon Defender,The Magical Knight in attack mode.".Then a blue wizard appeared with a giant shield and Bob said," I play this.The equip spell Rush Recklessly!".The spellcaster ran toward the knight with 700 extra attack points and she was destroyed along with 800 life points of her." I end my turn by playing a facedown.Your turn teach." said Bob.

"Bob is really good." wrote Roger." This is nothing Roger.Just watch." said Jacob.Jamie drew a card and she said," I play Monster Reborn to summon back my Queen's knight in attack mode!".She return back to the field as she said," I now summon King's Knight in attack mode.".Then a kingly knight stood there and she then said," I can now summon Jack's Knight in attack mode thanks to my king special effect.".Then a knight stood there and Jamie said," A question Bob.What do these three monsters fuse into?"." Um let me think I should know this one." said Bob." I will tell you the answer since you don't know it.I play the spell card Polymerization so I can summon Arcana Knight Joker!" said Jamie.The knights jumped into the portal only for a stronger knight to come out." I attack your Defender with Slash!" said Jamie." Not very clever but I play the trap card Threatening Roar!" said Bob." I activate his special effect.I discarded one of my trap cards to negate yours." said Jamie.Bob then lost his monster plus 2200 life points." I end my turn with a facedown." said Jamie.

" Bob should have known about that monster due to his father." said Noah." Yes master.Do you think he is worth studying?" said Vivian." Yes." said Noah.Bob then said," This is a lot of fun."." You are having fun?You just lost about half of your life points with my monster?" said Jamie." Yep.I draw!" said Bob.He looked at his hand and he said," I play the spell card Easy Sacrifice.This allows me to summon a high level monster without sacrifices so sweetness.I summon the Dark Magician in attack mode!".He summon the spellcaster and he said," Lets get this over with you highness."." Same old Mahad.I play the equip spell card Ancient Wand. This allows my monster to gain an extra 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF points." said Bob.He felt the power and he said," Lets do this."." Dark Magic Attack!" said Bob.Jamie lost her monster along with 1200 life points and she said," An impressive move slacker but it was your last."." Nope.I activate the quick spell Quick Summon which allows me to summon a monster under 2000 ATK points! So I summon Dragon Seeker!" said Bob.The Fiend stood there Bob said," Attack and I also play the quick spell Sebek's Blessing!".Bob then gained 2000 life points as Jamie lost all of hers.

Easy Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.Allows you to summon a level 5 or higher monster from your hand or deck.
Ancient Wand.Spell.Equip.You give this to a spellcaster and then get a boost in their attack and defense which is their original attack and defense points times.
Quick Summon.Spell.Quick.You can summon a monster with 2000 attack points or less.

Bob walked up to his friends and Fate said," You have the legendary Dark Magician in your deck?"." Yep.I have Summoned Skull and Dark Magician Girl too." said Bob." Wait a minute.You can't be the Bob?" wrote Bob." The Bob?" said Jacob and Fate." Yeah.You are the son of the Yugi Moto who competes with his old cards and your special monsters." wrote Bob."Yep.That is me." said Bob." Wow.I can't believe that I am friends with the children of Yugi and Joey.We are friends?" wrote Roger." Yep.I am one of your friends too Roger.I saw you duel.Very impressive for someone who is afraid of talking." said Fate.Roger smiled as Bob said," Lets have fun this year."." I am in." said Fate and Jacob." Me too." said Roger silently." You talked?" said the three.Roger then got scared and Bob said," Sorry Roger.Guess we got a little excited that you are talking,"." It is fine." wrote Roger." And we are back to step one." said Fate.Jacob hit the boy and he said," Don't go there.".Bob then looked at the dueling down below and he said," Time to show them the true power of the Spirit King.".

Next time,
Getting your colors,met new friends,and new enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment