Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Psycho part 1 Revenge is a dish best served cold


This is the origin of a new hero so this one will be told in his eyes.

" Where is that brat?!" said a man.I then saw a grunt from the industrial giant that ran this city into the future while hiding behind a box that I made out of a bench on the football field." There he is!" said one.I was then cornered by several guards holding guns and I said," How did I get myself into this mess in the first place?".

Lets start from the beginning shall we?My name is Jacob Underwood and my dad is the very famous super criminal Captain.Not many people even know he even had a kid thanks to the criminal underground.Me and him never got along probably due to him being a bad father and me being a kid.I gained his powers over making anything into what ever I need.He wanted me to be a super villain at the very young age of 3 but even as a young child,I didn't like him.

So he dumped me at an orphanage in Superior which is a city located near by the Pacific Ocean in Washington.I lived there until I was 12 years old and I moved out thanks to my adopted parents.I got myself a home in the residential area.I lived with my adopted father who was a scientist and my mom a teacher at my high school.I learned about my real dad after making my sandwich into a plasma launcher.I then learned several forms of martial arts due to my bullying problem.

I woke up to my alarm clock which I made out of my sister's old teddy bear." Jacob!Wake up!Or you will be late for school." said my mom.I woke up and I put on my school's uniform.I went to the super pretentious private academy known as Knowledge Academy.The name sounds stupid but it is one of the best schools in the country and my mom works there and my sister goes there too.The uniform was a plain white dress shirt with slacks and whatever tennis shoes you want.The girls wore something similar but different.

My mom is the main professor at Knowledge and her name is Nora.My dad Dean was a professor at the company known as Omega Corp which ran Superior with an metallic fist.She and Dean wanted a son so after they made my sister,they went child hunting.They found me and we became a happy family.Well to Nora and Dean but my sister Dawn thought of me differently.She hated me for reasons that I will never understand.

I walked into the kitchen and Nora said," Good morning sweetie.Sleep well?"." Yeah." I said.I sat down and I saw my sister walking in.Meet Dawn Weaver,she is a cheerleader.She had blond hair and blue eyes which contrasted my brown hair and brown eyes." Did you sleep okay Dawn dear?" said Nora." Just fine mom." said Dawn.She sat next to me and she said," So why do you have to go to my school again?"." Because of my genius intelligence." I said.I was super smart like really smart maybe due to my mom or something." You going to walk to school honey?" said Nora." Yeah." I said." Because he wants to walk with Joan." said Dawn." Whatever.Thanks for breakfast mom." I said.

I walked to Joan's house.Joan is one of my little friends.She was the first person to talk me because most people didn't like my attitude toward Omega Corp.Omega Corp helped this city with technological advancements in everything.I knocked on the door and she said," In a minute Jacob.".She then opened the door and she said," So how do I look?".

She was wearing the girls version of the uniform and her black hair worked with it and her green eyes and I said," Great.".She grabbed my arm and she said," So you ready for our first day?"." I guess.I mean school was never a challenge to me." I said." Yeah.I mean you are a super genius just like Power." said Joan.She had a crush on the super hero Power.Power was the super hero from Mono City over in Colorado and I was on the fence with him." Oh yeah.Forgot about that so not obvious crush on him." I said." Yeah.He is the best." said Joan.I sighed as we walked to school.

We reached the academy and people stared at us.People thought we were a couple and I didn't mind it all and due to these students giving us couple names." So where is your locker Jacob?" said Joan." Somewhere in this place." I said.I then found it and I put in my combo.My first class of the day was Art History which was an interesting time.

"So you want me go to the big game tonight and then the party over at Ellen's place tonight?" I said." How did you know?" said Joan." We have been friends for three years now.I can tell when you want something." I said." Yeah.Will you be there?You know cheering me on?" said Joan." If I can convince my boss to let me go." I said." Why are you even working for him?I mean he seems like a nice guy but he is just an old man." said Joan." Well,I better get to Art History." I said." I got French.See you at lunch?" said Joan." Yeah." I said.

I walked in and I sat in my seat.Art History is the study of famous art pieces in history but for some reasons,we don't learn anything but sports.Ms.Mary Waters is a very shy woman and my class sometimes takes advantage of her innocent nature a lot.I then saw my other friend Felix Crawford.He was one of Joan's friends and that made me one of his friends.He was a member of the school newspaper and he was popular even with him having red hair.He sat next to me and he said," Hey man?You going to the game?"." I'll try man but my boss doesn't want me having a social life." I said." Why don't you just say no to the guy?" said Felix." Try that.It didn't work out so good." I said." Makes sense.Try to come to the game at least.She would really like her boyfriend to be there for her." said Felix." She isn't my girlfriend man." I said." Whatever dude." said Felix.

My History and Computer Tech went on as normal as I walked toward the cafeteria.I grab my lunch and I saw Joan with her 2 best friends.Joan was a cheerleader like my sister and she was one of the captain of the team," Hey Joan." I said." Look who is still negative as always." said one of her friends.Her name is Sarah Edwards and she is an actress." I call it being realistic." I said." Same old Jacob." said the other one.She was sport superstar Wanda Lawson and she was always winning awards." So when is the game?" I said." You're going?" said Wanda and Sarah." Going to ask my boss to give me the night off." I said." Really?That would be awesome!" said Joan." I know but don't get your hopes up Joan." I said.

I was rubbing my eye.I got punched in the eye again by local hero Tony Larson.He was a superstar in pretty much everything imaginable to man and he hated me due to my friendship with Joan.So he beats me and Joan isn't the wiser." You gonna be alright son?" said Nora.She was driving me to my job.I already had my licence for a car but I need the cash.If I built one out of soda cans and duct tape,Dean and Nora would make me into a lab experiment." Yeah mom." I said." I meant with your friend Joan.Why aren't you going to the game?" said Nora." You know my boss mom.He really doesn't like me missing work." I said." Yes." said Nora.

She dropped me off as she said," Try to go to the game in someway honey.".She drove off as I opened the gate.My boss was the former CEO of Omega Corp a few years back and he was living a retirement in peace until he need an errand boy aka me.He pays well so I deal with his age.I opened the front door and I said," You home Mister Kennedy?".I couldn't even find his pet weasel.I then looked around the big house and I found no one." Where is he?" I thought.I looked around and I found his TV.

" Maybe he went to go yell at someone." I thought.I turned on the TV and it was the news." This is Superior News with your host Jimmy Brooks." said the pre recorded message.Jimmy Brooks stood there and he said," We have a break in over at the Chemical Production Plant.All people in the area of the plant should leave immediately due to the chemicals.We will bring you the reason for the break in due time but the criminals have gotten away.".

Then I saw something strange near the mansion.It was a robot build by Omega Corp.It broke the window and I hid behind the couch." Why?" I thought." Where are you Mr.Kennedy?Ms.Fisher wants a word with you." said the robot.Ms.Fisher was the current CEO of the company and they never saw eye to eye ever." What could she want with an old man like me?" said a voice.Mr.Kennedy stood there with his pet weasel Skippy." You are need in the office right now." said the robot." I think about it." said Mr.Kennedy.It then grab me and Mr.Kennedy yelled," Jacob!Put the kid down now!That is an direct order!"." I wouldn't do that Mr.Kennedy or should I say Psycho." said the robot.

" Psycho?" I said.Psycho was a super hero which protect Superior for many years until Omega Corp went big.Mr.Kennedy said," No one knows about me being him except for Galtron but his program went out years ago."." I got reborn Psycho and it is thanks to your dear old friend Ms.Fisher.She doesn't know about you being Psycho." said Galtron."Who is this freak boss?" I said." Skippy.Help out Jacob." said Mr. Kennedy.The weasel then freed me and I said," Thanks girl."." I better get going.This will make world news that Psycho is the former CEO Marcus Kennedy." said Galtron." Not going to happen.Eat one of your favorites Gilbert." said Mr.Kennedy.

He then fired a beam of pure electricity from his left hand causing the robot to fall over into pieces.He then fell onto his knees and I said," Are you alright?"." Just fine Jacob.Are you?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yeah.Where is the medicine?" I said." In the cabinet like always." said Mr.Kennedy.I helped Skippy into his favorite chair as I grabbed the medicine from the cabinet.I gave to him and I said," Now tell me the truth."." About what?" said Mr.Kennedy." You being Psycho would be a good start." I said."Just like your father.Always wanting answers" said Mr.Kennedy." You mean the scientist?" I said." No.I remember fighting Captain when he was first starting out 20 years ago." said Mr.Kennedy." You know about my real dad?" I said." Yes.I know you have his powers as well." said Mr.Kennedy.

" So why did that robot attack you Mr.Kennedy?" I said." His name is Gilbert Rodgers.He was a brilliant scientist working for Omega Corp.He was a computer genius.His technology was being used by Ms.Fisher to make those robots and he found out the hard way." said Mr.Kennedy." She killed him?" I said." Yes.It was very tragic and one of the reasons that me and her don't see eye to eye.I was still CEO at the time and she was my loyal assistant and I was still Psycho." said Mr.Kennedy."So how comes you quit being Psycho and the CEO?And how is she CEO?And how does he knows about you being him?" I said."He knows about me due to him piecing things together.I quit after I almost kill a man.She became CEO thanks to my age blinding me." said Mr.Kennedy.

He then looked sad than normal and I said," So do you know anything about the attack on the Chemical Production Plant?"." Megan.She needs chemical so she sends robots.I guess she brought back Gilbert to take me out." said Mr.Kennedy." She knows?" I said." No.Not in the slightest.Guess Gilbert came here on his own behalf.We need to keep those chemicals from her." said Mr.Kennedy.

He stood up and Skippy and me stopped him." Get out of my way." said Mr.Kennedy." No." I said." Okay then.I'll need someone to go for me." said Mr.Kennedy.Skippy then said something in Weasel and Mr.Kennedy said," No.Jacob.This may be sudden but I need you to go stop her."." Me?" I said." You have your fathers powers and this could be good for you." said Mr.Kennedy." Don't you have a robot to do this?" I said." Please boy go and I will give you a raise." said Mr.Kennedy." Okay fine but under four condition." I said.I stood there and I said," You tell me everything right now and also a raise and I can have a life and I take your name.Call it some revenge to Megan."." Deal." said Mr.Kennedy.We shook hands.

I was now Psycho.I was walking back to Knowledge.I was working on a device so I can track the stolen chemicals and bring them to justice." What are you doing Underwood?You are supposed to be looking for those chemicals." said Mr. Kennedy." I am but I am also going to the game like I promised Joan." I said." Ah yes.Your "girlfriend"." said Mr.Kennedy." She isn't my girlfriend!" I yelled.I got some looks for some animals and Mr.Kennedy said," Calm yourself.Have fun.I look for the chemicals.".He hanged up and I thought," This is going to be fun."

It was halftime and I walked down to the field.Tonight was the big football game and I found Joan." Jacob!" said Joan.She hugged me and she said," You made it!"." Couldn't let my girl down now could I?" I said." Jacob.What happened to your eye?" said Joan.It was still a little swollen and Tony said," Yeah Jacob.".He stood there and I said," I was getting something and he accidentally threw a ball at my eye."." That is pretty funny Jacob." said Tony.He walked off as Joan said," I don't think that Mr.Kennedy would do that to you."." Oh he was on some new medication that Ms.Fisher put in his food." I said." You get rid of it?" said Joan." Yep." I said." You're the best.See you at the party at Ellen's place?" said Joan." Yep.Now lets see my girl cheer." I said.

I walked by the locker room and my tracker went off.It was a little video game console and I looked at it." It is under the field." I said.I went inside and I said," You in there old man?"." Ah Jacob.You find them?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yeah.They are here.What do I now?" I said." Find them.You can build a drill right?" said Mr.Kennedy." Right but those sport freaks out  there hate when someone interrupts their game.Trust me,I know." I said." Okay then.Here is the plan." said Mr.Kennedy.

The game was long over and I was still there."So why am I still here?" I said." You will understand the long hours of being a hero." said Mr.Kennedy." Fun." I said.Then the tracker went off as a hole appeared.I then changed my outfit into Psycho's original costume with some upgrades.It was green and white with some body level increase stuff to help me.I then saw some men with guns and a big guy.He was really buff and his hands were claws." Guess I found their leader." I said." Good luck kid." said Mr.Kennedy.

I stood there and one of them said," Who is the brat?"." My name is Psycho and I am here to retrieval the chemicals that you stole." I said.I then jumped down there and the big guy said," Shoot him!".I then dodged the bullets and then I said," Time for you to feel the Psycho.".I then made a sword out of some lint on my costume and I slashed the big guy." You are dead now kid." said a guy." Time for you to fear me!I am Strength!" said Strength.He then made me slammed into the wall.

The story came full circle.I was surround by them and Strength said," Any last words kid?"." Just one.Sucker." I said.The clone me was gone as Strength saw me." You trick me.You will died now!" said Strength.He then fired a nuclear blast at me which I dodged and I said," Time to now the wrath of a Psycho." .He was then knocked out as I sent out a noise as they were all knocked out." That was a really good plan Mr.Kennedy.Where did you come up with it?" I said." You will learn some clever ways to beat up people half your size soon.Leave a calling card and get to her." said Mr.Kennedy.

I walked in and I saw Joan.She smiled and I walked over." So where were you?" said Joan." Oh busy." I said." I'm happy you made it." said Joan." Yeah.I asked the boss man hard to let me off." I said." And it worked." said Joan.She lead me to the dance floor and well you can guess what happened next.

Narrator
Ms.Fisher stood there." Psycho.You will see me again real soon.I promise that you will." said Ms.Fisher.

Next time,
Living a normal high school life while being a superhero.


No comments:

Post a Comment