Friday, June 6, 2014

Update 6-6-14


Hey guys.I am here to tell that Yugioh GX will be stopping and a new one will be here soon.I am doing this because writing part 57 is so boring.I will be making a new one with the same elements so expect a new one alongside Powerful Power and Pokemon Adventure.Power High will be stopping not due to the swearing because I like that but I don't feel it and it the same with Power.So maybe Power will get a reboot because every three months on the day,I can start another series.Here is an example.Lets say I post a story on May 4th and it is August 4th that means I can write an new story.So expect some new Yugioh alongside Powerful Power and Pokemon Adventure and just maybe Crossover High.Crossover High will be a series which have a lot of stuff because strangly enough it is hard to think enough universe to crossover.I know right?So enjoy some good stories but this is just fine so don't expect excellence. So peace out!One more thing Powerful Loving is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment