Friday, June 13, 2014

Psycho part 2 The Team Up


This story will be the perspective of Jacob Underwood aka Psycho and also it will have a hint to the story of the plot at the begining.

I was standing with my newest friend Armor.We were tied together thanks to an sticky solution." This is a nightmare." said Armor." This isn't a picnic for me either.Lets just get out of here already." I said.We were then surround by giant mutated animals." We better get ready for a fight." I said." Right but I wouldn't be going easy." said Armor." Wouldn't have it any other way." I said.

I was walking with Joan and she said," So why haven't you been my answer my calls?".I couldn't tell her that I have been out stopping gangs for killing innocent people and I had my phone off due to it getting their attention." I was taken Mr.Kennedy to go see some movies." I said." I see.So have you heard anything about the new Psycho?" said Joan." Oh nothing.You?" I said."He is so dreamy.I mean he saved the school from that freak of nature two weeks ago." said Joan." I think he called himself Strength." I said." You know that freaks name?" said Joan." I read the schools paper." I said." We have a paper?" said Joan." Yeah.You should read it sometime.It is actually well written." I said." Whatever Jacob.I have to go on ahead.I got a Math test to study for." said Joan." Someone should have asked me to tutor them." I said." Yeah.Guess I was busy with my friends.See you later handsome." said Joan

She kissed me on my cheek and then she ran off as Mr.Kennedy said," She is too good for you kid."." What do you want Mr.Kennedy?Usually super criminals wait till lunch to attack innocent banks." I said." You're right but we have a very different problem.You got a minute?" said Mr.Kennedy." What?" I said." Just get to the Art museum kid and I explain on the way there." said Mr. Kennedy." But I have a math test to take." I said." You can take it later.Lives are at risk and Superior needs their hero." said Mr,Kennedy." Right.I be down there in a minute." I said.

I then turned into Psycho and I flew toward the Art Museum." So what are we dealing with?" I said." A local crook named as Blade is robing it." said Mr.Kennedy." Blade? Sounds like a normal super powered bad guy.Can't the cops handled him with their new weapons?" I said.Omega Corp gave them the robots that almost killed me and Mr.Kennedy two weeks ago and they have been a pain in my backside." They can but Blade is a trained assassin." said Mr.Kennedy." Still don't get it boss." I said." Kid,trust me.You need to get some training with your powers." said Mr.Kennedy." Whatever boss." I said.

I enter the museum through the air vent and I looked for a way out." Okay take a left." said Mr.Kennedy." K Chief." I said.I followed him and I opened it.I saw Blade.He had a sword on his back." The metal made is Galactic.You know what that is right?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yeah.It can stop even the robots.I see why you brought me in." I said." Get ready.You are a super genius.Galactic has a weakness." said Mr.Kennedy.I hid behind a statue made of clay." Where is it?!" yelled Blade." He is looking for something.But what?" I thought. I then followed him and he said," There you are my precious."." That is the jewel of Dimension.Its shine can open a portal to another dimension." said Mr. Kennedy." Why is it here?" I whispered." Don't know.Grab it before he leaves." said Mr.Kennedy." Right." I said.

I then stood there and I said," It is over Blade.".He turned around and he said," Ah Psycho.You are a big name here in town.It will be an honor to kill you." said Blade." You and what army?" I said.Wish I regret saying that. He then touched the jewel and a portal opened up." This army." said Blade.An army of knights came out and they attacked me." They are from the medieval era." said Mr.Kennedy." Which means?" I said." Make a dragon." said Mr.Kennedy.I then touched a weird rock and I made it a dragon which scared the knights out of their armor back into the portal." Oh well.Time for you to die." said Blade.He then slashed the dragon in half and then I thought," I need something to distract you.".

Then he was blasted by a strange blast and then sleeping gas came through." Your suit can make a gas mask !So put it on right now!" said Mr.Kennedy.I put it on and I saw that Blade was out cold." This is good right?" I said." Yes but aren't you worried about the sleeping gas?" said Mr.Kennedy." Don't worry.It is the defense for this place right?We have nothing to worry about boss." I said." Grab some of the gas and get back here." said Mr.Kennedy." Okay." I said.

I flew back to the mansion and I saw Skippy." Here.Give your owner this.I have a math test." I said.I flew back to school.I then turned back to normal and I enter through an open window.I was in the girls locker room and it was about time for them to get back.I then jumped into an empty locker and I thought," I hope this works." So Joan?What do you even see in Jacob?I mean he isn't the best guy you could be with Joan." said Ellen.Ellen is a popular girl and she hates me for some of the reasons that Dawn hates me." He is a nice guy Ellen.You just need to get to know him is all." said Joan." I'll try but he is also working for that old guy." said Ellen.She doesn't like Mr.Kennedy either." He is working to buy a car." said Joan." Why?" said Ellen." Leave her man alone Ellen." said a girls voice.

That was Audrey Marsh.She was one of my friends and she was in my science class." You're right Audrey. Sorry Joan.Guess my breakup with Tony is getting to me." said Ellen." Her and Tony?" I thought.Then the girls left as I looked around and I let myself out and I sneaked out from back.I found Joan with Ellen." Hey ladies." I said." Jacob.Did you hear anything about the art museum robbery?" said Joan." Kinda of but I didn't hear much about due to me taking my test.What happened?" I said." Psycho was there trying to stop some guy with a weird sword and he did but the Jewel was gone." said Ellen." What?!" I said." Huh?" said the girls." It is nothing.I need to get to Government." I said.

I sat in my class with my over weight teacher lecturing.I was text Mr.Kennedy and I said in my text," So what did you find out?"." The gas isn't made by the museum." said Mr.Kennedy." Then who?" I said." Someone from the Human Protection Organization Empire made this gas." said Mr.Kennedy." Who are they?" I said." A scientist organization bent on protection of humanity.Lets just say that they aren't fan of superheros with powers like yours." said Mr.Kennedy." I see.So did you think you can locate the jewel that Blade had?" I said." Why?It get stolen?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yeah.I guess that someone is out there with that jewel right now and I can't let it be used for evil." I said." Okay.I get to work on it." said Mr.Kennedy.

Then my teacher stood there and he said," Who are you texting Mr.Underwood?"." Um no one." I said." Okay.Please pay attention to my class for once." said the teacher.He walked off as I took out my notebook and starting writing down notes.

Then the bell ringed and I walked to my class.It was Science.I then saw Joan." Hey." I said." I heard that you ditch your math test." said Joan." You heard?" I said." Your sister told everyone.She in your math class right?" said Joan." Yeah.She already told mom probably." I said." So why didn't you go?" said Joan." Um.I got stuck helping a older woman cross a very busy street." I said." I see.So you ready for science with Audrey?" said Joan." Yeah.She is a nice girl." I said." Good luck Jacob.I have Art History next." said Joan.

She walked off and I walked in and I saw her." So you aren't ditching?" said Audrey." You know about it?" I said." Everyone knows include your mom.She is going to kill you." said Audrey."She won't kill me.She will just grounded me until I am 30." I said." She seems pretty serious about school." said Audrey." You should meet my dad.He is really serious about anything he likes." I said." I would love to meet your dad.Hey doesn't he work for Omega Corp?Your arch rival?" said Audrey." Yeah.His job does pay a lot so I deal with it." I said.

We were doing our project as the teacher said," Mr.Underwood.Please head to your mom's office.She needs you down there."." Good luck Jacob." said Audrey." I'll need it." I said.I walked toward her office and I opened the door to see Mr.Kennedy with my mom and Skippy." Hey boss.What are you doing here sir?" I said." It is about your job." said Nora.I sat next to the man and she said," Why did you miss your math test today?"." Um." I said." I am so sorry Nora dear.I asked your boy to help me a side project back at the mansion and it took longer than I expect right Skippy?" said Mr.Kennedy." Squeak." said Skippy." Oh I see then.You aren't going to be grounded Jacob but you will be talking your test." said Nora." Thanks Mom and thank you Mr.Kennedy." I said."We will need to talk about the side project after your test." said Mr.Kennedy.

I finished earlier and I saw Mr.Kennedy playing with Skippy in the terrace." I hate to be rude but why are you here?" I said." It is about the gas." said Mr.Kennedy." And you couldn't just tell me over the phone?" I said." Too risky.Your enemy works for HOPE and she is still in town.We need to get going right now before she leaves." said Mr.Kennedy." When you mean we?You mean?" I said." No.I am too old.I meant you and Skippy.She can be a big help." said Mr.Kennedy." You sure that she can do this?" I said." As sure as I know that you and Joan are a thing." said Mr.Kennedy." Whatever.Lets go Squeak.You stay here to keep an eye on this place." I said.

I turned into Psycho and she hid on my back.She was wearing a similar costume but shaped for a weasel." So she can communicate with me?" I said." Yes.You can make a weasel to human translator right?" said Mr.Kennedy." Yes." I said." Then do it.You two will need to work together.HOPE is a smart group who can probably take down some powerful meta humans." said Mr.Kennedy." Okay then." I said.

I grab some trash and I made some addition which now I can understand weasel.Never thought I would say that in my life." So Skippy?What is the plan?" I said." The plan is you distract them and I get the jewels.You must be a smart kid but I think you are an idiot.I mean the original Psycho,my master and your boss wouldn't have let the jewel being taken." said Skippy."Are you going to be like this whole time?" I said." Yes." said Skippy.

We reached the lab and I said," Good luck Skippy."." Okay Psycho." said Skippy.She sneaked in and I thought," I better find a way in.".I then opened the front door with a little distraction known as the ticker.It is a clown which will make the most annoying sound when it went off.I call it boy bands.It went off as the guards tried to shut it off and I sneaked into the building.

I looked for the jewel and I found it being surround by 3 people in lab coats." Guess they are using it for something.I better find out what." I thought.I sneaked into an air vent and I let Mr.Kennedy listen in as well as Skippy." We have the jewel now what?" said a scientist." We use it for getting more material to make Omega Corp Products." said a woman." Is that her Mr.Kennedy." I whispered." Yep.Ms.Megan Fisher,the CEO of Omega Corp herself." said Mr.Kennedy.

I saw her.She had pink hair and she was wearing a white business outfits.She is regarded as the most beautiful CEO in the country and one of the nice woman but I didn't like her just like Mr.Kennedy did.One of the reasons that he hired me." But Ms.Fisher.We can't take any risk on inter dimensional travel on the human psyche." said a scientist." Then send a robot Riley!God we need to make money so make the robots do it!" yelled Ms.Fisher.

" Who is Riley?" I said." A scientist working for Omega Corp.I am still lost why someone from HOPE is working with Omega Corp.I mean Omega Corp usually makes meta humans and HOPE wouldn't dare work with them." said Mr.Kennedy." Lets listen in a little long boss." I said." But we didn't prep the robots for this kinda of stuff." said Riley." I see.Quick.Get in here." said Ms.Fisher.Then a woman wearing a suit which would make the user go faster walked in." What are you going to do to me?" said Riley." Nothing but my partner won't." said Ms.Fisher.I then looked away as Riley had his molecules torn apart by Quick." Now get back to work!" said Quick.

She was gone as I said," Now?"." Yes." said Mr.Kennedy.I opened the grate and I said," No one make any sounds.I am here for the jewel."." You are Psycho?" said a scientist."A lot younger than I thought Graham." said the other one." Can you two be quiet?A girl need some sleep around here." said a girl.Then I saw Armor and she blasted me with a Laser beam." You are the most annoying superhero." said Armor." Nah.I think I am pretty sweet." I said.I then made a smoke grenade out of a test tub and I threw it down blinding them.

" Skippy.I distracted them.Take the jewel and also badmouth Armor for me." I said."K Jacob.Stay safe." said Skippy.I then saw grunts with guns and well they fired." Get him!" yelled Armor.They fired and I made a box into a barrier."Get the rocket launcher!" yelled Armor.She then stood there and I said," Why are you working with them Armor?I mean you work for HOPE right?"." HOPE?I am not working for those clowns." said Armor.She then blasted me with something really stick." What is this?" I said." It is a liquid form of Galactic.You know what that is.You aren't getting out." said Armor.

She then went close to me and she kissed me on the cheek." What?" I said." You are really cute Psycho." said Armor." Thanks." I said." You idiot!Does Joan mean nothing to you?!" yelled Mr.Kennedy.I then broke free him with a laser and she said," How!"." I have a way out of any problem and I have a really good friend who would hate you." I said." Whatever.Lets see if you can survive a Galactic Blast in your chest!" said Armor.She then blast me and I broke it with a fist made of the same substance and it stuck me and her together and then blasted off.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile back at the school,Mr.Kennedy was sitting in the terrace alone." Jacob!" yelled Mr.Kennedy." Is Jacob alright mister Kennedy?" said Joan.She stood there and Mr.Kennedy said," You are Joan?"." Yeah.Is Jacob okay?" said Joan.She then sat next to the older man and he said," He is dealing with some very tough employees right now."." Oh.So why are you here?" said Joan." I had his teacher mother to deal with it." said Mr.Kennedy."Oh.Is he still in trouble?" said Joan." Nope.I convinced her to let him of the hook for now." said Mr.Kennedy.

She then said," Um Mister Kennedy.I have a question for you."." What is it Joan?You can tell me anything" said Mr.Kennedy." Can you give Jacob some more time off?I miss him." said Joan." Guess the feelings are very mutual." said Mr.Kennedy."Huh?" said Joan." I will give him some more time off.Have fun you crazy kids" said Mr.Kennedy." Thank you!" said Joan.She hugged him and Mr.Kennedy said," You should get back to class."." Right." said Joan.

She walked off as Mr.Kennedy thought," I hope you are alive kid.She really likes you.".

Psycho P.O.V
" I can't believe that I am stuck with you!I mean you annoy me." said Armor." You did just kiss me." I said." I thought you were going to die!" yelled Armor." Shut up." I said.I was trying to contact Mr.Kennedy or Skippy but my communicator was broken." Dam." I thought." What is your plan Psycho?" said Armor." You don't have a plan?" I said." Yeah." said Armor." We somehow break this." I said." How!?" yelled Armor." Quiet.We don't want the guards to find us." I said." So?They will just shoot you and I'll live." said Armor." Not likely.I had my friend give you a bad rep around here so me and you are going to be working together for a while." I said." You didn't?Did you?" said Armor." Yep.We are going to find their lab.Did they have a laser of some kind?" I said." Yeah why?" said Armor." With enough pressure,I can break it." I said." Really?" said Armor." Dead serious.Lets go." I said.

We walked together and she said," So what is your plan Psycho?"."We are going to use their laser to cut it. From that batch from earlier,enough heat will do the trick." I said." Clever." said Armor.We then reached outside the lab and then an alarm went off." It must have track your suit energy.Take it off!" I yelled." No!You pervert!" yelled Armor." Fine!" I yelled.We reached the lab but then we were surround by fish." Guess we need to fight them." I said.

Armor then knocked the fish people and then I said," What?"." A electric attack." said Armor." Cool." I said.We opened the door and I found the laser.I set it to its highest temperature and I said," Ready?"." Yeah." said Armor.The harden Galactic broke and I said," Guess this is good bye."."I will see you again Psycho." said Armor.She kissed me and she walked off.I then fixed my communicator and I called Skippy." You got the jewel?" I said." Yeah.I'm over by the main gate.You should make this place public." said Skippy." I'm already on." I said.

I was walking with Skippy on my shoulder and I saw Joan with Mr.Kennedy.He was laughing which made me scared." Joan?You know Mister Kennedy?" I said." Yeah.I just me him today and he is a nice guy Jacob." said Joan." Not to me he isn't." I said." Well Jacob,I have a reward for a job well done.You can spend some alone time with Joan." said Mr.Kennedy." Really?" I said." Yep.Have fun you crazy kids and don't worry.Skippy can take care of me." said Mr.Kennedy.

We walked off as I heard Mr.Kennnedy," Yeah Skippy.He is a great kid."." So Joan?Where do you want to go first?" I said." How about the carnival?It is in town.You hated heights don't you?" said Joan." I can handle it if I have you with me." I said.We got a taxi and we went to the Carnival and it was magic.

Narrator P.O.V
Armor was on a train.She was talking to a woman" Hey it is me.I am going to the next job site." said Armor.She was a disguise of course because her usual outfit would stick out." Good.You have your next job down in Texas." said the woman." Okay." said Armor." Something the matter?You seems like your heart was broken.Your job was to test the new Psycho." said the woman." It is nothing.I just need to leave town." said Armor." Okay but you can talk to me Armor." said the woman." Right.Thanks Heart." said Armor.

Heart was the leader of a super villain group made up only by woman known as the Valkyries and they weren't too big on men stopping their plans.Heart was sitting in her chair and she said," Psycho.You seem like an interesting boy but you will be a thorn in my side.Lets see if you being a girl will change anything.".She then pulled up a file on her computer.It was a girl." Lets see if you can handled me." said Heart.

Next time,
Jacob vs the Valkyries's next member along with Omega Corp newest monster and homecoming.Will he keep his life intact or will it crumbled?

No comments:

Post a Comment